L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[CESE] Annonces officielles du CESE
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Urbain_mastiggia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2020 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination pour l'archevêché du Moustier-en-Tarentaise

Nous, Monseigneur Urbain Mastiggia, Vice-Primat de la zone géodogmatique Francophone de la Primatie du Saint-Empire Romain Germanique,

Faisons savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale, Monseigneur Neocor devient archevêque de Moustier-en-Tarentaise.

Nous lui souhaitons de toujours être vigilant à l'âme de ses fidèles.

Afin que soit appliqué dès à présent & jusqu'à modification,
Authentifions & scellons à Rome la présente,
Le troisième jour du mois de Mai de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour le Vice-Primat

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 05, 2020 12:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Composition of the Primacy of the Holy Empire: First Vice-Primat and Vice-Primats

From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Dean of the Sacred College, Plenipotentiary Prelate, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo and Trento, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church:

My dear children, I joyfully announce you the composition of the Primacy of the Holy Empire. Each Vice-Primat represents the entire Primacy and will work righteously, for all the Aristotelian faithful and for the Glory of the Holy Mother Church, Aristotelian and Universal.

• Primat: His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius]

• First Vice-Primat: His Eminence Oberon de Monfort-Beaumonet d'Auteville [Oberon.]
      • Special Advisor to the Primate in case of Switzerland: His Excellency Monsignor Tibère de Montefeltro e Casanova de la Roche [tibere]
      • Secretary: -

• Italian Vice-Primat: His Excellency Monsignor Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche [Svevo]
      • French Vice-Primat: His Excellency Monsignor Urbain Mastiggia [Urbain_mastiggia]
      • Dutch Vice-Primat: His Excellency Monsignor Alexei Kosygin [kosygin]
      • German Vice-Primat: His Eminence Oberon de Monfort-Beaumonet d'Auteville [Oberon.]
      • Slovenian Vice-Primat: -

The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in my name if, and only if, i am absent for three days and an important matter must be resolved.

+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam +

Roma, V.V.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/s9io8ldjz/SE1.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/cJwrw3H2/1554408162-gropius3.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18]Composition of the Primacy of the Holy Empire: First Vice-Primat and Vice-Primats[/size][/b][/color]

[i][b]From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Dean of the Sacred College, Plenipotentiary Prelate, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo and Trento, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church:[/b][/list]

[list]My dear children, I joyfully announce you the composition of the Primacy of the Holy Empire. Each Vice-Primat represents the entire Primacy and will work righteously, for all the Aristotelian faithful and for the Glory of the Holy Mother Church, Aristotelian and Universal.

[list][*] [b]Primat:[/b] His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius]

[list][*] [b]First Vice-Primat:[/b] His Eminence Oberon de Monfort-Beaumonet d'Auteville [Oberon.]
[*][b]Special Advisor to the Primate in case of Switzerland[/b]: His Excellency Monsignor Tibère de Montefeltro e Casanova de la Roche [tibere]
[*][b]Secretary:[/b] -

[*] [b]Italian Vice-Primat:[/b] His Excellency Monsignor Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche [Svevo]
[*] [b]French Vice-Primat:[/b] His Excellency Monsignor Urbain Mastiggia [Urbain_mastiggia]
[*] [b]Dutch Vice-Primat:[/b] His Excellency Monsignor Alexei Kosygin [kosygin]
[*] [b]German Vice-Primat:[/b] His Eminence Oberon de Monfort-Beaumonet d'Auteville [Oberon.]
[*] [b]Slovenian Vice-Primat:[/b] -[/list][/list] [/i]

[i]The First Vice-Primat will have the authorization to speak in my name if, and only if, i am absent for three days and an important matter must be resolved.[/i]

[b]+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam +[/b]

[i][size=9]Roma, V.V.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/size][/i]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/65ypdDzk/firma-arduino-cardinale.png[/img]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img]
[/list][/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Urbain_mastiggia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2020 6:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidature concernant l'évêché de Toul

Nous, Monseigneur Urbain Mastiggia, Vice-Primat de la zone géodogmatique Francophone de la Primatie du Saint-Empire Romain Germanique,

Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'évêché de Toul, sis en Lorraine. Cet appel à candidature est ouvert jusqu'au 26 Mai de cette année.

Afin d'être valide, votre candidature doit comporter:
      -Une lettre de motivation,
      -Un curriculum vitae,
      -Un certificat de baptême,
      -Le ou les diplôme(s) obtenu(s),
      -La certitude d'avoir le statut de pasteur de la foi,
      -L'assurance d'une résidence sur les terres diocésaines au moment de la nomination.

Tout candidat doit remplir son dossier et nous l'envoyer.

Le vingt et unième jour du mois de Mai de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2020 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon

Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon, sis en Franche-Comté. Cet appel à candidature est ouvert jusqu'au 26 Mai de cette année.

-Un curriculum vitae,
      -L'assurance d'une résidence sur les terres diocésaines au moment de la nomination.

Le vingt et unième jour du mois de Mai de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 21, 2020 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon

Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon, sis en Franche-Comté. Cet appel à candidature est ouvert jusqu'au 26 Mai de cette année.

-Un curriculum vitae,

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 23, 2020 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Vienne

Nous, Son Excellence Monseigneur Martin Tamarre de Nivellus, Primat de France,

Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Vienne, sis en Lyonnais-Dauphiné. Cet appel à candidature est ouvert jusqu'au 28 Mai de cette année.

-Une lettre de motivation et un CV,
      -L'assurance de suivre la voie de l'Eglise,

Le vingt troisième jour du mois de Mai de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2020 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination pour l'archevêché de Besançon & l'évêché de Toul

Faisons savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale, Soeur Jenah Dumas conserve le statut d'administrateur archidiocésain de Besançon.

Faisons également savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale, Monseigneur Urbain Mastiggia devient évêque de Toul.

Nous leur souhaitons de toujours être vigilant à l'âme de leurs fidèles.

Le vingt-neuvième jour du mois de Mai de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour le Vice-Primat

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 16, 2020 6:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination pour l'archevêché de Besançon

Faisons savoir que, pour compléter le travail formidable de Soeur Jenah Dumas, Monseigneur Huon est nommé archevêque de Besançon.

Nous leur souhaitons de toujours être vigilant à l'âme de leurs fidèles.

Le seizième jour du mois de Juin de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour le Vice-Primat

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 16, 2020 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

De l'évêché d'Aix

C'est avec un plaisir non feint et une joie retrouvée que nous vous annonçons que Son Eminence Ludovi de Sabran est nommé évêque d'Aix.

Nous lui souhaitons de réussir dans sa tâche et d'aider chaque jour les fidèles de son diocèse.

Le seizième jour du mois de Juin de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour le Vice-Primat

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 26, 2020 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Secretary for the Primacy

From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Dean of the Sacred College, Plenipotentiary Prelate, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo and Trento, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church:

We announce the appointment of His Excellency Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala [Yuri00] as Secretary of the Primacy of the Holy Empire.

May Aristotle and Christos bless him.

Roma, XXVI.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/s9io8ldjz/SE1.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/cJwrw3H2/1554408162-gropius3.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18]Appointment of a Secretary for the Primacy[/size][/b][/color]

[i][b]From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Dean of the Sacred College, Plenipotentiary Prelate, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo and Trento, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church:[/b][/list][/i]

[list]We announce the appointment of [color=orange]His Excellency Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala [Yuri00][/color] as Secretary of the Primacy of the Holy Empire.

May Aristotle and Christos bless him.

[i][size=9]Roma, XXVI.VI.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/size][/i]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img]
[/list][/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Urbain_mastiggia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2020 4:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
    Nomination conjointe pour l’archevêché d'Arles

Nous, Eminence Tokai, Primat de France,

Faisons savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale & de France, mère Mielle de Lauvain devient archevêque d'Arles.

Nous lui souhaitons de toujours être vigilante à l'âme de ses fidèles.

Le septième jour du mois de Juillet de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour la Primat de France.

Pour la Primatie de la zone géodogmatique Francophone de la Primatie du Saint-Empire Romain Germanique.

Pour la Primatie de France

Code:
[quote][size=18][list][b][color=green]Nomination conjointe pour l’archevêché d'Arles[/color][/b][/list][/size]

[b]N[/b]ous, Eminence [url=https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Tokai]Tokai[/url], Primat de France,
[b]N[/b]ous, Monseigneur [url=http://www.lesroyaumes.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Urbain_Mastiggia]Urbain Mastiggia[/url], Vice-Primat de la zone géodogmatique Francophone de la Primatie du Saint-Empire Romain Germanique,

[list]
Faisons savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale & de France, mère [url=http://www.lesroyaumes.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=mielle64c]Mielle de Lauvain[/url] devient archevêque d'Arles.

Nous lui souhaitons de toujours être vigilante à l'âme de ses fidèles.[/list]

[b]A[/b]fin que soit appliqué dès à présent & jusqu'à modification,
[b]A[/b]uthentifions & scellons à Rome la présente,
[b]L[/b]e septième jour du mois de Juillet de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

[b]P[/b]our la Primat de France.

[b]P[/b]our la Primatie de la zone géodogmatique Francophone de la Primatie du Saint-Empire Romain Germanique.
[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/17/21/94/67/cese_j10.png[/img][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/17/21/94/67/urbain14.png[/img]

[b]P[/b]our la Primatie de France
[img]https://i.imgur.com/P4LnEpW.png[/img]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 20, 2020 10:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination pour l'évêché de Genève

Faisons savoir que, selon les vœux de chacun & les statuts de la Primatie Impériale, Monseigneur Rodrigue [ R0drigue ] devient évêque de Genève.

Nous lui souhaitons de toujours être vigilant à l'âme de ses fidèles et le remercions encore pour son travail intense et précieux.

Le vingtième jour du mois de Juillet de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Pour le Vice-Primat

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 04, 2020 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon & l'évêché de Toul

A vous, fidèles aristotéliciens théologiens de la voie de l'Eglise, laïcs ou clercs,

De Nous, Urbain Mastiggia, vice-primat de la partie francophone du SRING, recteur de l'Ordre Lescurien, évêque de Toul, vice-préfet francophone à l'office des chapelles, chapelain de l'église des Trente Cierges sise au Mont Saint Michel, écuyer de Montegridolfo,

En notre humble qualité de vice-primat francophone du SRING.

Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'archevêché de Besançon, sis en Franche-Comté.
      Faisons annonce de l'ouverture de l'appel à candidature concernant l'évêché de Toul, sis en Lorraine.

-Une lettre de motivation et un CV,
        -Un certificat de baptême ou d'ordination,
        -L'assurance de suivre la voie de l'Eglise,

Tout candidat doit remplir son dossier et nous l'envoyer avant sept jours, soit le vendredi 11 septembre 1468.

Authentifions & scellons à Nancy la présente,
    Le quatrième jour du mois de septembre de l'an de grâce mil quatre cent soixante-huit.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 11, 2020 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

In Dei Iudicium

From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Cardinal Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, High Apostolic Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church

As the Prophet Aristotle states in Dialogue IV "The future of the soul", death is nothing more than a passage leading to another life. The nature of this eternal life depends on how each of us has prepared ourselves in this life and how we will be judged once we reach the Most High. Since there is life after death, then we must prepare ourselves.

Our beloved son, Amenediel de Mortelane, who served the Church as a Bishop before serving the Empire, has abandoned this mortal life and here leaves everything but himself: titles, honors, burdens, tribulations, joys, hatreds and loves. Although everything is extinguished, yet we always leave a trace of ourselves, in the remembrances of others and in the effects of our actions.

Of the nature of these actions, the last implacable and unquestionable judge is the Almighty Father who is anticipated on earth by the Holy Mother, the Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church.

We embrace those who mourn the death of Amenediel de Mortelane and pray together for the elevation of his soul to the Solar Paradise.

In accordance with Canon Law (Book I part V) and following the suggestions of the Italophone Consistory document "On death and funerals", the funeral of the faithful Amenediel de Mortelane will be held on 20 September next, at Strasbourg Cathedral.

Aristotle and Christos bless you.

Strasbourg, XI.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/s9io8ldjz/SE1.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/7ZfDw6zc/1554408726-gropius3-solorosso.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18]In Dei Iudicium[/size][/b][/color]

[i][b]From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire, Cardinal-bishop of the Parish of St. Silfaele Outside the Walls, Cardinal Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate, High Apostolic Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier, Archbishop of Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, Governor of Patrimonium Sancti Titi, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of San Giovanni in Laterano under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church[/b][/i][/list]

[list]As the Prophet Aristotle states in Dialogue IV "The future of the soul", death is nothing more than a passage leading to another life. The nature of this eternal life depends on how each of us has prepared ourselves in this life and how we will be judged once we reach the Most High. Since there is life after death, then we must prepare ourselves.

Our beloved son, Amenediel de Mortelane, who served the Church as a Bishop before serving the Empire, has abandoned this mortal life and here leaves everything but himself: titles, honors, burdens, tribulations, joys, hatreds and loves. Although everything is extinguished, yet we always leave a trace of ourselves, in the remembrances of others and in the effects of our actions.

Of the nature of these actions, the last implacable and unquestionable judge is the Almighty Father who is anticipated on earth by the Holy Mother, the Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church.

We embrace those who mourn the death of Amenediel de Mortelane and pray together for the elevation of his soul to the Solar Paradise.

In accordance with Canon Law (Book I part V) and following the suggestions of the Italophone Consistory document "On death and funerals", the funeral of the faithful Amenediel de Mortelane will be held on 20 September next, at Strasbourg Cathedral.

Aristotle and Christos bless you.

[i][size=9]Strasbourg, XI.IX.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala, Primat of the Holy Empire[/size][/i]
[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/21/94/67/cese_j10.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img]
[/list][/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 08, 2020 10:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for the election of the Great Electors for the election of the Primat of CESE.

From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Cardinal-bishop of Saint Silphael outside-the-walls, Primat of the Church of the SRING, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate and High Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier and Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, et. al. under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos:

In accordance with the Statutes of the Primacy of the Holy Empire, we start the election process for the next Primat. Consequently, we mandate the Vice-Primates to proceed with the nominations and election of the Grand Electors in the number provided for in the above mentioned Statutes no later than 18 October 1468. For Vice-Primacies without Vice-Primates We will personally take care of them if it is legally possible.

Augusta Trevirorum, VIII.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://s17.postimg.cc/s9io8ldjz/SE1.png[/img]

[color=orange][b][size=18]Call for the election of the Great Electors for the election of the Primat of CESE.[/size][/b][/color]

[i][b]From His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Cardinal-bishop of Saint Silphael outside-the-walls, Primat of the Church of the SRING, Chancellor of the Congregation for the New Apostolate and High Commissioner, Archbishop of Trier and Pisa, Bishop of Viterbo, et. al. under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos:[/b][/i]

[list][i]In accordance with the Statutes of the Primacy of the Holy Empire, we start the election process for the next Primat. Consequently, we mandate the Vice-Primates to proceed with the nominations and election of the Grand Electors in the number provided for in the above mentioned Statutes no later than 18 October 1468. For Vice-Primacies without Vice-Primates We will personally take care of them if it is legally possible.[/i][/list]

[b]+ Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam + [/b]

[i]Augusta Trevirorum, VIII.X.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/i]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/21/94/67/cese_j10.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 20 sur 29

Sauter vers: