L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Eglise Aristotélicienne / Aristotelic Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2020 8:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Vice-Dean of the Sacred College

We, Adonnis Ferreira Queirós de Silva e Sagres, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, under the guide and light of the Most High and Prophets,

We announce the appointment of His Eminence Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Jean des Martyrs, to the office of Vice-Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals.

Imbued with his duties, the new Vice-Dean will assist us in the exercise of our daily munus, as well as replace us in all our absences or impediments.

We pray the Most High and the Prophets to bless and enlighten him in the exercise of his new functions.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, on the 11th day of October, of the Year of Grace MCDLXVIII, under the second year of pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    His Eminence Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Appointment of the Vice-Dean of the Sacred College[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]We, Adonnis Ferreira Queirós de Silva e Sagres, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, under the guide and light of the Most High and Prophets,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]We announce the appointment of His Eminence [b][color=#FFCC00]Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle[/b][/color], Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Jean des Martyrs, to the office of [b][color=#FFCC00]Vice-Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals[/b][/color].

Imbued with his duties, the new Vice-Dean will assist us in the exercise of our daily munus, as well as replace us in all our absences or impediments.

We pray the Most High and the Prophets to bless and enlighten him in the exercise of his new functions.[/list]

[i][b]Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam [/b][/i]

Given in Rome, on the 11th day of October, of the Year of Grace MCDLXVIII, under the second year of pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.[/i]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][/list]

[/list]
[/quote]

Prince Royal of Portugal - Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories - Cardinal-Inquisitor International - Cardinal-Condestable of Rome
Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Armies - Marquis of Monte Real - Primate of Portugal - Bishop of Lamego and Ostia - "It's just a game!"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 17, 2020 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalis Emeritus

We, Adonnis Ferreira Queirós de Silva e Sagres, S. J., Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, under the guide and light of the Most High and Prophets and in the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV,

We announce that, after his formal and express request, the Sacred College of the Cardinals, in the use of the authority conferred upon it by the Codex Iuris Canonici, has decided to accept and homologate the resignation of His Eminence Cardinal Cathelineau Botherel de Canihuel, and thus, relieve him of the office of Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies.

In virtue of the recognized brilliance of its work in favor of the Holy Mother Church and the True Faith, the Sacred College of the Cardinals decided to grant it the title of Cardinal-Bishop Emeritus.

In this way, the Sacred College of the Cardinals hopes that His Eminence will continue participating in the debates together with their peers and prays the Most High to accompany, protect and inspire him every day.

Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam!

Given in Rome, on the 17th day of October, of the Year of Grace MCDLXVIII, under the second year of pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ Cardinalis Emeritus[/b][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]We, Adonnis Ferreira Queirós de Silva e Sagres, S. J., Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of Victories, Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, under the guide and light of the Most High and Prophets and in the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV,[/color][/i][/b]

[list]We announce that, after his formal and express request, the Sacred College of the Cardinals, in the use of the authority conferred upon it by the [i]Codex Iuris Canonici[/i], has decided to accept and homologate the [b][color=#FFCC00]resignation[/b][/color] of [color=#FFCC00][b]His Eminence Cardinal Cathelineau Botherel de Canihuel[/b][/color], and thus, relieve him of the office of Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Chancellor of the Congregation of Holy Armies.

In virtue of the recognized brilliance of its work in favor of the Holy Mother Church and the True Faith, the Sacred College of the Cardinals decided to [color=#FFCC00][b]grant[/b][/color] it the title of [color=#FFCC00][b]Cardinal-Bishop Emeritus[/b][/color].

In this way, the Sacred College of the Cardinals hopes that His Eminence will continue participating in the debates together with their peers and prays the Most High to accompany, protect and inspire him every day.[/list]

[i][b][color=black]Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam![/color][/b][/i]

Given in Rome, on the 17th day of October, of the Year of Grace MCDLXVIII, under the second year of pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

[i]His Eminence Adonnis Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.[/i]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][/list]

[/list]
[/quote]

Prince Royal of Portugal - Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Valentine of the Victories - Cardinal-Inquisitor International - Cardinal-Condestable of Rome
Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Armies - Marquis of Monte Real - Primate of Portugal - Bishop of Lamego and Ostia - "It's just a game!"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70
Page 70 sur 70

Sauter vers: