L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Requests

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 09, 2020 6:22 am    Sujet du message: Requests Répondre en citant

--------Thanks a lot, as always!

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 09, 2020 5:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And.... Don't hate me, please! Embarassed

Can you insert the banner below in the forum Sacellum Sixtinum - Chapelle Sixtine and nominate Sixtus as moderator of the group [Curia] Tribunal Pontifical?

Thanks!! Smile

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2020 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All is done Wink

For the groups [Curia] Auditions and [Curia] Preparation Concile, no rights of access or moderation. I will remove them.
For the group [Curia] Tribunal Pontifical, just the new rights you want, so it's ok.
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 14, 2020 12:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You're great, you know that?

If you allow me freedom, Sixtus talked to me about his desire for the Pontifical Tribunal.

So:

To the Salon d'audition forum - Audito loci:

1. Rename the forum for "Chamber of Audiences of the Pontifical Tribunal" and the group [Curia] Auditions for "[StAr] Pontifical Tribunal - Audiences"

2. As the Pontifical Tribunal is inside the Forum St. Arnvald and foreseeing a possible confusion of the future Deans of the Curia who, when asking for moderation, ask for the moderation of "all the forums with the tag [Curia]" and, with that, mistakenly receive the access of the Pontifical Tribunal' forums, I thought about we modifying the tags of the access and moderation groups of the Pontifical Tribunal, including this group that gives access to the audiences forum, to the tag [StAr]. What do you think?

3. Remove access from all groups, including the cardinals. The only group that should have access to this forum is the group [Curia] Auditions. BTW: Sixtus should be appointed as moderator of this group. For the moderation of this forum: [Curia] President of Pontifical Tribunal

To the Archivum Sacellum Sixtinum: The moderation of the group [Curia] Électeurs - Electors and the access of all cardinal groups must be removed. Only the group [Curia] Chapelle Sixtine (accès) should have access to this forum and only the group [Curia] Chapelle Sixtine (modo) should moderate this forum.

As always, thanks for everything!

Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 15, 2020 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All is done. Wink

For your question, i think you're right.

I can't remove access from all groups of a forum, because i can't see the rights of a forum. I explain : i can know the rights of access and moderation of a group, but i cannot know the rights of access and moderation of a forum or subforum. For that, i must see all the groups rights to check. It's the difficult of the admin panel.
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 15, 2020 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I understand. So, I can say that the only groups that, perhaps, have access, are the groups [Curia] Électeurs - Electors, [Curia] Suffragans & Active Emeritus and [Curia] Returned Emeritus.

Thank u, for all, my dear!

Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 15, 2020 1:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's OK now for these three groups, i removed all their access and moderation rights for these forums Wink
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 15, 2020 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank u, Ogma. Thank u, for all!

In relation to the forum Chamber of Audiences of the Pontifical Tribunal, it will also be necessary to remove the access and moderation privileges of the groups [Curia] Électeurs - Electors, [Curia] Suffragans & Active Emeritus, [Curia] Returned Emeritus and [CSI] Salons privés du chancelier.

The moderation of the forum will be ensured by the group [StAr] President of Pontifical Tribunal

And... can you remove the group [Curia] Office of Cardinal-Dean of Rome access to the forum Atrium Misericordia?

Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 25, 2020 9:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very sorry for the time.

All is done Wink
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 04, 2021 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank u for all, Ogma! Smile

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: