L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Complaint] Massimox vs. Bellacamy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Conseil de l'Héliée - Heliee Council
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2020 1:42 pm    Sujet du message: [Complaint] Massimox vs. Bellacamy Répondre en citant

Massimox a écrit:
Good evening,

I had sent a request for a trial, but in the wrong room.
You should be the person indicated for trials and actions against the Nobles. Is this correct?
I am sending you the request I made.

Citation:
Livorno, 2 Ottobre 1468

All'attenzione della Congregazione della Santa Inquisizione

Io, Massimo Decimo Centurioni, Duca Pontificio di Nettuno, intendo rendere la Santa Chiesa Aristotelica edotta di un importante fatto afferente uno dei suoi nobili.

Priscilla Corsini, anche conosciuta come "Bellacamy", Duchessa di Rimini, in data 11 Settembre 1468, presso la Consulta Nobiliare Milanese ha affermato, cito testualmente:

Citation:
Ma vi rivelerò un "segreto" vi siete preoccupati della persona di sbagliata, non era lei a riportare informazioni.
Sono O.N.E da mesi e nessuno se n'è accorto, complimenti

A quanto mi risulta l'intera compagnia "O.N.E" è presente nella Nigra Tabula, dunque nessun nobile Pontificio dovrebbe farne parte.

Mi dispiace notare che, nonostante il fatto fosse conclamato e discusso nelle piazze da più persone anche da altri Sacerdoti della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica, nessuno abbia proceduto con una formale denuncia fino ad ora.

Spero la Santa Inquisizione possa indagare sul presente fatto affinché nessun Nobile Pontificio o Fedele Aristotelico debba vergognarsi d'essere accomunato a simili persone.

Citation:
Livorno, 2 October 1468

For the attention of the Congregation of the Holy Inquisition

I, Massimo Decimo Centurioni, Pontifical Duke of Neptune, intend to make the Holy Aristotelian Church aware of an important fact pertaining to one of its nobles.

Priscilla Corsini, also known as "Bellacamy", Duchess of Rimini, on 11 September 1468, at the Milanese Nobiliary Council stated, I quote:

Citation:
But I will reveal to you a "secret" you worried about the wrong person, she was not the one who reported information.
I have been O.N.E. for months and nobody has noticed, congratulations

As far as I know, the entire "O.N.E" company is present in the Nigra Tabula, so no noble Pontiff should be part of it.

I am sorry to note that, although the fact was proclaimed and discussed in the squares by several people also by other priests of the Holy Aristotelian Church, no one has proceeded with a formal complaint so far.

I hope that the Holy Inquisition can investigate this fact so that no Noble Pontiff or Faithful Aristotelian should be ashamed to be associated with such people.

Citation:

Tribunal de l'Héliée - Heliee Court
    Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald

To Your Grace duke Massimo Decimo,

We will take care of your denounce. Please stay aware of any message we could send you during the next days if there's any further information we need to open the process.

May God bless you.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2020 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [Complaint] Massimox vs. Bellacamy Répondre en citant

Citation:

Friday 30th October, 1468

To Your Grace duke Massimo Decimo,

May I ask you to refill the complaint form properly? I apologize myself since I did not facilitate you one of them, as you can see the Court has been paralyze for a long time.

Also, I can advice you to open a new theme, so we can start processing everything.

My apologizes for the trouble. If there's anything else I can help you, please just tell me.

May God bless you.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2020 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Composition du Tribunal de l'Héliée
    Composition of Heliaia Court

Procès contre 'Bellacamy' Priscilla Corsini, duchesse de Rimini
          Trial against 'Bellacamy' Priscilla Corsini, duchess of Rimini

Grand-Officier Héraut - Great-Officer Herald

• ... [ ]

Officier Héliaste - Heliaste Officer

• S.E. Inés Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière, baronne palatine de St J. Latran [ Ines.. ]

Cardinal Gouverneur de la Province de l'incriminé - Cardinal Governor of the Province of the accused
      PROVINCE DE ROMAGNE
    • S.Em. Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, Cardinal Governeur de Romagne [ Fenice ]

Noblesse Pontificale - Papal nobility

• S.G. Caton d'Acoma, Comte de Loreto [ Caton ]

• S.G. Laurentz von Lerbingen, Comte de Fano [ Laurentz ]

• Charles-Antoine d'Appérault-Frayner, Comte de Montegridolfo, [ Charles_antoine ]

MàJ le 10 Dec 1468 par Inés.

Dernière édition par Ines.. le Jeu Déc 10, 2020 10:19 pm; édité 1 fois
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2020 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To Your Eminence Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, Cardinale Governeur de la province de Romagne;

Since the Duke of Nettuno has presented a complaint against to the Duchess of Rimini, fief in Romagne, I cite you to join the Heliaia Court so the process may be solved and Justice done.

Kind regards.

Citation:

To Your Holiness Sixtus IV, Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church;

Since the Duke of Nettuno has presented a complaint against to the Duchess of Rimini, in order to fulfill our duties at the Heliaia Court, it is needed to be named a replacement for the Grand Officer Herald so the process may be opened and Justice done.

Your most devoted daughter.

Citation:

To Your Excellencies, Noblemen and Noblelady of the Pontifical States;

Since the Duke of Nettuno has presented a complaint against to the Duchess of Rimini, in order to fulfill your duties, I command you to choose three of you to join the Heliaia Court (art 1, Section B, Partie II, Livre 5.8 ).

To ensure that this is done in accordance with the law, I will join you in the meeting.

Kind regards.

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2020 10:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
      &
    Tribunal Heliea

To the Very Illustrious Senate of Rome,

On 30 October last, Mr Massimo Decimo Centurioni, Duke of Nettuno, filed a complaint against Mrs Priscrilla Corsini, Duchess of Rimini, at the Court of Heliea.
      In accordance with the provisions of Book 5.8, regulating the Heraldic Colleges, Part II, of the Court of Heliea, it is up to the Senate of Rome to choose two of its members by vote, to form part of the Heraldic Court which will judge the parties and dispense Justice for the greater glory of God.
      In compliance with this we urge you to meet and vote within one week. The Heliealist Officer will validate your nominations in the event of no conflict of interest.

November 12nd, 1468

H.Em. Cardinal Arnarion de Valyria -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------H.E. Inés Álvarez de Toledo
    Archancellor of the Holy See-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Official Helialist
    -

Citation:

Heliaia Court

I, Inés Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière, palatine baroness of St Jean of Latran, as Heliaia Officer & Herald of the Pontifical Heraldic Colleges;

To the parties in the process;

On 30th October, Mr Massimo Decimo Centurioni [Massimox], Duke of Nettuno, lodged a complaint in this court against Mrs Priscrilla Corsini [Bellacamy], Duchess of Rimini, under the accusation that she belongs to the organisation Ordo Negrum Equites (ONE).

In order to begin the process, the Heliaia Officer presented a petition to the Senate on 12nd November to choose three members of the pontifical nobility as judges to compose the collegiate tribunal that will judge the case. The voting began on 22nd November and ended after five days as announced, on 28th November, with the election of the following candidates:
      • Caton d'Acoma [Caton], Comte de Loreto, with 25 votes in favour, 0 against and 0 abstentions
      • Laurentz von Lerbingen [Laurentz], Comte de Fano, with 25 votes in favour, 0 against and 0 abstentions
      • Charles-Antoine d'Appérault-Frayner [Charles_antoine], Comte de Montegridolfo, with 25 votes in favour, 0 against and 0 abstentions

As Heliaia Officer knows of no impediment to the judges chosen by the Senate, it is offered the parties a period of 4 days from this communication to agree or, if necessary, to lodge an appeal if they are aware of the existence of enmity towards their person or of friendship with the other part which could prejudice their impartial judgement. The absence or silence will be understood as a willingness to agree with the elected judges and the election process.

The parties are thus notified of the beginning of the proceedings and summoned to the Heliaia Court in the Apostolic Palace on 16 December 1468.

In the Apostolic Palace, the 10th December 1468.

Dma. Inés Álvarez de Toledo
    Heliaia Officer & Pontifical Herald

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2020 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

De Bellacamy Fecha de envío el 10 Diciembre 1468, a las 22h36
    Asunto Re: Helieast Court notification
    Expira el 27 Diciembre 2020

Good evening, on what basis are you not prosecuted?
    The ONE are not excommunicated and are not part of the black book.
    They also never did anything against the church.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Conseil de l'Héliée - Heliee Council Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: