L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Marriage dissolution] - Anthonis / Parel_elysia

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2020 9:07 pm    Sujet du message: [Marriage dissolution] - Anthonis / Parel_elysia Répondre en citant

Citation:
Information

Woman:
  • In Game Name: Parel_elysia
  • Role Play Name: Parel Elysia dela Mendoza Tailleur
  • Last time active: 16 June, 1465 (2017 at 19h01)

Man:
  • In Game Name: Anthonis
  • Role Play Name: Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia
  • Last time active: 02.11.1468 (2020)

Child:
  • In Game Name: Pascual
  • Role Play Name: Pascual Raboude Asmaël de Ligne dela Mendoza
  • Last time active: 06 July, 1464 (2016 at 14h15)

• Marriage celebrated on: 05 augustus 1461
  • at the parish of: Rotterdam
  • Diocese of: Keulen (Cologne)
  • by the parish priest: Diaken Say di Saronno, witnesses: Eduard de Ligne & Kathryn.

Grounds of claim:

Cardinale-vescovo † Alto Commissario Apostolico Cancelliere della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato † Primate del Santo Impero † Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier † Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito † Marchese di Santa Marinella † Conte di Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2020 11:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis finally entered the room.

Your eminence
~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia † ~ Pascual † ~
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2020 1:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He spread his arms and smiled:
Welcome, my dear friend. Please call me Arduino, as you used to do when we were colleagues in the Imperial Chancellery, if that doesn't embarrass you. I regret that you are here on such a painful matter; we shall try to make haste, although we must wait fifteen days to ascertain that your bride is absent and proceed in absentia.

Cardinale-vescovo † Alto Commissario Apostolico Cancelliere della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato † Primate del Santo Impero † Arcivescovo di Pisa e Trier † Governatore del Patrimonio di Tito † Marchese di Santa Marinella † Conte di Civitavecchia ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2020 7:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis smiles when Arduino speak to him.

Thank you for your warm welcome dear Friend, it has been a long time since I visited Rome. I do remember our time in the Chancellery well and think back fondly of it.

He listened to the technical part of the story

I understand, if Jah would so wish for her to get better in the next 15 days, I would accept it, though it would surprise me.

~ Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia ~ Son of Emperor Raboude I ~ Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire ~ Count of Neuenahr ~ Imperial Viscount of Kuilenburg ~ Sir of Sliedrecht ~ Sir of Den Myl ~Dutch Ambassador ~ Parel Elysia † ~ Pascual † ~
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 29, 2020 7:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear friend, we can begin. I ask you to swear on the Book of Virtues as follows:

*I, "your full name", solemnly swear before this Court, before the Dogmas of the Aristotelian Church and before the Most High who watches over me and judges me, to tell the truth and only the truth, without any falsehood. Should I contravene this oath, that my soul may burn in the eternal fire of the Moon Hell and be judged guilty by this court*.

Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 30, 2020 8:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis looked at Gropius, and nodded. It was time...

I, Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia, solemnly swear before this Court, before the Dogmas of the Aristotelian Church and before the Most High who watches over me and judges me, to tell the truth and only the truth, without any falsehood. Should I contravene this oath, that my soul may burn in the eternal fire of the Moon Hell and be judged guilty by this court.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 30, 2020 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please make your statement.

Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 30, 2020 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis scraped his throat and started.

Dear Friend, Arduino

I have mourned and prayed for many years now, and sought guidance on how to peacefully resolve the matter of my marriage, so in the eyes of Jah, that I have done everything to save it. Yet, now I have come to the resolution it will never be. As, the marriage was joyous, with love and even fruitful when we welcomed a wonder of a son. A son, who followed the path you followed, and became Bishop. We had many years trouble to receive a child, so much so, that it troubled our marriage for a while, yet we had faith and were rewarded.

However, we lost our son to the horrible disease of melancholy. We mourned his loss together, but in our response we were different. Parel, as such shared the trait of melancholy, since not too long after she was afflicted with the same disease

She refuses to see me and return from the care of the nuns, who assure me that she will never be sane in the mind, but that prayer will help. As such I have done so every day for many years. It is clear that she never grant me an heir and as such I am seeking to dissolve the marriage, in fear to loose my legacy, and if we in the very unlikely event to welcome another miracle of life into the world, he or she would fall ill to the same illness that seems to plague my wife's family.

As I understand, that the prevention of relations with my wife is a ground of dissolving the marriage, I would like to state I am capable and willing, yet Parel will not speak, nor eat much, and was it not for the constant care of the nuns, that she would find relief in the arm of Jah. For this I pray, so her suffering may end.

I therefore plea, before you, and the Holy Church and Jah, that our marriage will be dissolved, to get us both peace.

In the end, a logical plea did resonate deep within him, and he could feel again the pain of her face turning from him, with eyes that did not, could not see him. Just vacant pain. Even when he visited the few times he was allowed, she was not there, not within herself. Tears ran down Anthonis' cheeks.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 01, 2020 11:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What a heartbreak to hear such a painful story! Dearest Anthonis, we will pray for your family, for your affections, but it is also right to dissolve you from a sacrament that has lost the basis on which it was founded. You have already suffered enough and we do not want to be the cause of further pain. Therefore, allow us to leave to deliberate and put the word "end" to this story.

Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 01, 2020 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis looked grateful to the Cardinal.

Thank you for your kind words. I will wait here for the moment, then.
Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 17, 2020 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis was waiting with great patience, yet it was slowly turning dark and he was wondering if he should wait more or visit the mess hall soon and then return.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 17, 2020 10:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal returned before dark.

My dear friend, I apologise for the delay, but Rome is always in need of our help and I could not avoid it. Here is the sentence of dissolution of marriage; I hope you can build a new relationship of Aristotelian love and friendship. Aristotle bless you.

Citation:

Sentence of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage

We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia [ Anthonis ]
      - having audited the applicant during the preliminary hearing
      - having regard to Articles 6.3 & 6.4 of Canon Law on Aristotelian marriage

We have established and ordered, and with our present perpetual and final edict, we say, establish and order:

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia [ Anthonis ] and Parel Elysia dela Mendoza Tailleur [ Parel_elysia ], celebrated on 05 August 1461 in Rotterdam by Diaken Say di Saronno, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the bride.

As penance and atonement, we forbid the marriage for 3 months for the bridegroom and 12 months for the bride.
      For each of the two spouses, we recommend the obligation to confess to a cleric of their choice about the failure of this union, and before being able to contract a new marriage.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.

+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XVII.XII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.postimg.cc/6Qycrr9P/CNAP-S.png[/img]

[b][size=18][color=green]Sentence of dissolution of the sacrament of marriage[/color][/size][/b]

[list][b]We, His Most Reverend Eminence Arduino Della Scala, as High Apostolic Commissioner for the English-speaking geodogmatic area, before the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

- having regard to the request for dissolution submitted by Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia [ Anthonis ]
- having audited the applicant during the preliminary hearing
- having regard to Articles 6.3 & 6.4 of Canon Law on Aristotelian marriage

We have established and ordered, and with our present perpetual and final edict, we say, establish and order:

the dissolution of the marriage between the faithful Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia [ Anthonis ] and  Parel Elysia dela Mendoza Tailleur [ Parel_elysia ], celebrated on 05 August 1461 in Rotterdam by Diaken Say di Saronno, for abandonment of the matrimonial home for more than three months by the bride.

As penance and atonement, we forbid the marriage for 3 months for the bridegroom and 12 months for the bride.
For each of the two spouses, we recommend the obligation to confess to a cleric of their choice about the failure of this union, and before being able to contract a new marriage.

We provide for the spouses who have obtained the dissolution of their marriage to continue to fulfil their parental duties, which do not lapse with the dissolution itself.[/list]

[b]+Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam+[/b]

Roma, Palatio Convertendi, XVII.XII.MCDLXVIII Sixti IV PP Anno II

[i]Arduino Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Episcopus Della Scala[/i]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/65ypdDzk/firma-arduino-cardinale.png[/img]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/Y9zj7mHR/960635_Gropius_Jaune.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/depnew11.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

Anthonis de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 18, 2020 4:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anthonis looked up.

Dear Friend, I thank you for your hard work here and for me. It is a sad day, but I now can put this to rest.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: