L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Rome against Bellacamy
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de l'Héliée - Heliee Court
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2020 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Rome against Bellacamy Répondre en citant

Message privé envoyé par Massimox le 30 d'Octobre de 1468 à l'Officier Héliaste.

Massimox a écrit:
Citation:

Plainte au Tribunal de l'Héliée
    Complaint to the Heliaia Court

Aux membres de la Cour, je vous demande d'accepter de traiter la plainte suivante et d'ouvrir une procédure contre l'accusé afin que la Justice soit faite.
        To the members of the Court, I ask you to agree to deal with the following complaint and to open proceedings against the accused in order that justice may be done.

Data
      30/10/1468

Nom et titre du plaignant – Name and title of the complainant

• Massimo Decimo Centurioni, Duke of Nettuno [ Massimox ]
      Avocat / Représentant – Lawyer / Representative

• ... [ Myself ]

Nom et titres de l'accusé – Name and titles of the accused

• Priscilla Corsini, Duchess of Rimini [ Bellacamy ]

Arguments
      Priscilla Corsini "Bellacamy" by her own admission is part of the mercenary company ONE, present in the Nigra Tabula of the Holy Aristotelian Church.

Evidences
      His words within the Milanese noble council (translated in English):

Citation:
      But I will reveal to you a "secret" you worried about the wrong person, she was not the one who reported information.
      I have been O.N.E. for months and nobody has noticed, congratulations

Petitium
      I ask that the accused be deprived of her noble title, it is unworthy that she, even though she is part of an excommunicated mercenary company and considered dangerous, represents the Papal nobility.
      Nilenia Van Axel, Princely Countess of Asti and Knight of Costa Sant'Abramo, Magister heraldic of Milan, can testify if necessary.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 17, 2020 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Composition du Tribunal de l'Héliée
    Composition of Heliaia Court

Procès contre 'Bellacamy' Priscilla Corsini, duchesse de Rimini
          Trial against 'Bellacamy' Priscilla Corsini, duchess of Rimini

Grand-Officier Héraut Ad Hoc - Great-Officer Herald Ad Hoc

• S. Em. Kalixtus Kalixtus Alain-Edmond [ Kalixtus ]

Officier Héliaste - Heliaste Officer

• S.E. Inés Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière, baronne palatine de St J. Latran [ Ines.. ]

Cardinal Gouverneur de la Province de l'incriminé - Cardinal Governor of the Province of the accused
      PROVINCE DE ROMAGNE
    • S.Em. Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia, Cardinal Governeur de Romagne [ Fenice ]

Noblesse Pontificale - Papal nobility

• S.G. Caton d'Acoma, Comte de Loreto [ Caton ]

• S.G. Laurentz von Lerbingen, Comte de Fano [ Laurentz ]

• Charles-Antoine d'Appérault-Frayner, Comte de Montegridolfo, [ Charles_antoine ]

[ 16th December, 1468 ]

Days before, it had been decreed that the trial would begin on December 16. Therefore, on the appointed day, Officer Heliaia summoned the judges and the parties to appear at the Court, each one to fulfil his task. Thus, Inés went to the court, to whose table she approached, and sat down waiting for the judges.

Officer Heliaia was to preside over the proceedings, so it was up to her to give notice to the parties so that they could come into the courtroom to testify.

[HRP: I'm sorry I posted one day later, yesterday I couldn't access due to an Internet issue, but the process will develop on the signaled day.]

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Massimox

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 26, 2020 1:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Massimo took his place in the courtroom.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 26, 2020 1:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Fenice entered the courtroom with a blessing gesture and took her place. Although she was worried, her face was as serene and smiling as ever.

[OOC: this is my post number 10.000 on this forum!]

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 27, 2020 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Entering the room he nodded and greeted "Deus vobiscum" before taking his seat.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 29, 2020 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus entered the courtroom with his characteristic austerity, his black robes contrasted by his alabaster skin. He wore his hair short, so short that he still hadn't got used to it. He had a lot planned for the new year and the "white lion" was a man who knew how to defend his integrity. Of course he wore a red biretta and the red cingulum. His pectorals, made of gold and set with rubies, were lost in the sea of black of his cassock. The only thing that shone on his finger was the polished gold cardinal's ring.

He sat down in the seat of the Great Officer Herald, whose office he held for that moment. Normally, the Cardinal presided over the highest Roman court along with other institutions - so this was new for him too. But unlike others, he was a person of the highest integrity and he would always defend the house of God, including during this trial.

His gaze went round the people present, he knew them all and they knew him. He sorted their functions according to CIC and then spoke in a voice like breaking glaciers:

Laudetur Dominum.

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 29, 2020 4:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Heliee Officier greeted the members of the court. The cardinals were seated in the center, while she was at their right and the nobles at their left.

The acusation was meant to be seated at the right of the room, and so the judged ones in the left too.

Inès hit the table with a wooden mallet.

With the permission of the Honourable Members and Their Eminences.

This Court has jurisdiction to judge the Duchess of Rimini, known as Bellacamy, on the basis of a complaint lodged by the Duke of Nettuno, known as Massimox.

Following the process of selecting impartial judges to try the case, both parties were notified to appear here and today. Due to problems of access to this Court, the oral hearing was delayed by one week and therefore the parties were again notified to let them know when they could attend.

As Your Honours and Eminences can see, only the accuser, the Duke of Nettuno, has appeared. In accordance with Article 13, Part II of Book 5.8, from the Codex De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione, this trial cannot begin in the absence of the accused.

I therefore ask the Court to grant a five-day recess to allow the accused to be notified again, and if she does not wish to attend, to hold her trial in absentia.

Then she waited to the members of the Court before a message could be sent.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
bellacamy

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 01, 2021 9:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Priscilla arrived at the trial, well dressed as always.
She had been head of the court for a long time and knew him perfectly well.
She smiled at Kalixtus, she hadn't seen him for years but their last dance had stuck in her mind.
she looked at massimox and raised her eyebrow, some people didn't have a life of their own and wasted time with others.

--

Priscilla arrivò al processo, come sempre ben vestita.
Era stata a capo del tribunale per molto tempo e lo conosceva perfettamente.
Sorrise a Kalixtus, era da anni che non lo vedeva ma il loro ultimo ballo le era rimasto impresso nella mente.
Guardò Massimox e alzò il sopracciglio, certa gente non aveva una vita propria e perdeva tempo con quella degli altri.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 02, 2021 6:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus put his glasses on the tip of his nose and laid the Canon Law on his table as Bellacamy appeared in the courtroom and the cardinal cleared his throat.

In Nomine Deus et due prophetae Christos et Aristoteles. Amen! He made the sign of the cross and made it clear that this was not a secular but an ecclesiastical tribunal, even though it dealt with secular matters.

With the arrival of the Duchess of Rimini, in accordance with Articles 12 and 13 of Section B: On the Tribunal of Heliaia, Part II: "Noble Justice and the Office of Heliaia" of Book 5.8: "The Papal Colleges of Heraldry" of Canon Law (CIC), we are fully assembled in the Tribunal and a quorum is present.

Accordingly, I, as Grand Officer Herald, do hereby formally open the process which was formally and timely laid to rest on 30 October 1468. I declare the Tribunal to be in full session and the following initial order is made:

The trial is opened and proceeded with according to standard procedure, pursuant to Articles 7 and 8 et seq. of Section B : On the Tribunal of Heliaia, Part II : "The Noble Justice and the Office of Heliaia" from Book 5.8: "The Papal Colleges of Heraldry" of Canon Law (CIC):

Citation:
    Article 8 : Les liminaires sont divisés en quatre temps de parole, deux pour chaque partie. D’abord la partie accusatrice, ensuite la défenderesse, puis à nouveau l’accusatrice, et enfin la défenderesse.

n.b. : La partie accusatrice entame la procédure par un premier discours et présente les charges et raisons qui l’ont amenée à saisir le Tribunal de l’Héliée. La partie défenderesse contredit l’accusation ou présente des éléments de défense. L’accusation bénéficie alors d’un droit de réponse dans lequel elle ne peut apporter de nouvel élément à charge et doit se contenter d’une contradiction des éléments présentés par la défense. A l’issue de ce premier droit de réponse, la défense bénéficie à son tour d’un droit de réponse quant aux contre-éléments présentés par l’accusation.

We will begin with the opening plea of the prosecuting party. I will also allow interposed questions from the judges after each of the four pleas.

Kalixtus pointed to the prosecuting party and gave him the floor.

You have the floor.

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 02, 2021 11:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A lackey of the Court appeared with the Book of Virtues between his hands and had put it in front of Massimo.

– Do you swear or promise to tell the truth and nothing but the truth? – She said. It was an usual formula, then he may speak.

Charles_antoine

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 03, 2021 9:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Charles-Antoine, comte de Montegridolfo, avait pris place dans le tribunal. Ce serait une première pour lui, comme certainement la plupart des personnes présentes. Il salua les personnes présentes d'un signe de tête solennel.

Il ne connaissait Bellacamy que de nom. Il n'avait aucune autre connaissance ou aucun a priori sur elle et cela lui convenait très bien. Il serait ainsi impartial.
Il ne savait pas ce qui était reproché à l'accusée du jour. Aussi, il était impatient d'entendre l'accusation et la suite du procès.

------

Charles-Antoine, Count of Montegridolfo, had taken his place in the court. It would be the first time for him, as certainly most of those present. He greeted those present with a solemn nod.

He knew Bellacamy only by name. He had no other knowledge or preconceived notions about her and that suited him very well. He would thus be impartial.
He did not know what she was being accused of. So he was eager to hear the charge and the rest of the trial.

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 04, 2021 11:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And plop, following Charles Antoine Von Frayner, the dean arrived in his turn, at the beginning of the procedure for opening the trial of the tribunal de l'Héliée. Normal, geographically, the two Lorraine regions were the most distant!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Et plop, à la suite de Charles Antoine Von Frayner, le doyen arriva à son tour, au début de la procédure d'ouverture du procès du tribunal de l'Héliée. Normal, géographiquement, les deux lorrains étaient les plus lointains!

Préfet de l'Index - Recteur du séminaire Thomiste - Diacre itinérant - Esclave Arnarien
Massimox

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 04, 2021 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I swear.

Massimo said, holding his hand over the book of virtues.

Then he spoke.

I have not much more to say than I have already expressed in my complaint.
The accused is a member of ONE. She has confirmed this on several occasions: in the halls of the Milanese nobiliary council, at the Imperial Couyrt if Justice that condemned her for high treason.
She has never denied being a member of the organisation, indeed, she seems to be proud of it.
The military organisation Ordo Negrum Equites is listed in the Index and is excommunicated. I am not a member of the Holy Church nor am I educated as to how excommunications work, I don't know if being part of an excommunicated company carries excommunication, nor is that what I am here for.
It simply seems to me as a Pontifical Noble that a Noble of my equal rank, namely a Duchess, is part of an excommunicated military organisation, which spreads violence and suffering wherever it goes, recognised by all, including the Church, as contrary to Aristotelian values.
I thought, because of the respect I have for the Papal Nobility, that it was necessary for a tribunal to consider the matter.

If it is necessary to bring other proofs or testimonies of what I claim, that is not a problem. The fact is quite clear: I do not know, however, whether or not it is a problem for the Holy Church that a Papal Noble is part of ONE.

And having finished speaking, he returned to his seat.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 13, 2021 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No more questions - now we want to hear the opposite side. First plea.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 14, 2021 9:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Priscilla sorrise e prese parola
"Innanzi tutto Buongiorno, è un piacere essere di nuovo in queste sale, anche se per queste circostanze.
Che dire volete sapere se sono O.N.E ? non ho mai negato di esserlo.
Vorrei precisare che gli O.N.E non sono scomunicati, come dice l'accusa, inoltre il mio feudo mi è stato dato per meriti dal Papa in persona.
Ho avuto molti incarichi ecclesiastici in questi anni e ho servito devotamente la chiesa, sono entrata in O.N.E ma non mi sono messa contro la chiesa.
Da quando sono in questa organizzazione ha fatto qualcosa contro la chiesa? No, io ho fatto qualcosa contro la chiesa? no.
Questa è una ripicca di una persona che evidentemente, prova invidia e timore verso gli O.N.E e verso di me.
Mi dispiace molto che si sia creata questa situazione."

---

Priscilla smiled and spoke:
"At first, good morning, it's a pleasure being again in these halls, even if in these circumstances.
What do you mean? Do you want know if I'm an O.N.E. member? I didnt deny ever being one of them.
I would like to point out that the O.N.E. are not excommunicated, as the accusation says, furthermore my fiefdom was given to me on merit by the Pope himself.
I have had many ecclesiastic functions over the years and I served the church devoutly, I joined O.N.E but I did not do anything against the church.
Since I am in this organization, did it (organization) do anything against the church? No. Did I do anything against the church? No.
This is the spite of a person who obviously feels envy and fear towards O.N.E. and towards me.
I am very sorry for this situation."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chambres apostoliques Saint Arnvald - Apostolic chambers Saint Arnvald -> Tribunal de l'Héliée - Heliee Court Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: