L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Eglise Aristotélicienne / Aristotelic Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 83, 84, 85  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 14, 2021 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

La Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana ringrazia il Regno delle Due Sicilie nella persona di Sua Maestà Atena Castiglia d'Aragona, Sovrana del Regno delle Due Sicilie, Protettrice di Napoli, Duchessa delle Puglie e di Calabria

per aver pubblicamente e così efficacemente espresso riprovazione verso la situazione attuale nell'Impero e per aver ribadito con parole profonde e veritiere l'appartenenza del Regno alla Vera Fede Aristotelica e il Suo sostegno alla Santa Chiesa e al Papa.
    È nell'ora buia che la vera Amicizia Aristotelica e la Vera Fede risplendono come un faro che illumina le coscienze e le genti, testimoniando l'unione nel nome dell'Altissimo, e questa luce protegge tutti coloro che credono e non hanno paura di testimoniarlo.
    Possano questa testimonianza di Fede e questo richiamo alle coscienze di chi ha perduto la via illuminare coloro che vagano nelle tenebre.

+Fortes in Fide+

Roma, XIV.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali
    Sua Eminenza Arduino Della Scala
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus

Per la Congregazione della Nunziatura Apostolica
    Sua Eminenza Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
    Cardinale-cancelliere della Nunziatura

Code:
[quote]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/25SnPH2s/NON-S.png[/img]

La Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana ringrazia il Regno delle Due Sicilie nella persona di Sua Maestà Atena Castiglia d'Aragona, Sovrana del Regno delle Due Sicilie, Protettrice di Napoli, Duchessa delle Puglie e di Calabria

per aver pubblicamente e così efficacemente espresso riprovazione verso la situazione attuale nell'Impero e per aver ribadito con parole profonde e veritiere l'appartenenza del Regno alla Vera Fede Aristotelica e il Suo sostegno alla Santa Chiesa e al Papa.
È nell'ora buia che la vera Amicizia Aristotelica e la Vera Fede risplendono come un faro che illumina le coscienze e le genti, testimoniando l'unione nel nome dell'Altissimo, e questa luce protegge tutti coloro che credono e non hanno paura di testimoniarlo.
Possano questa testimonianza di Fede e questo richiamo alle coscienze di chi ha perduto la via illuminare coloro che vagano nelle tenebre.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali

Per la Congregazione della Nunziatura Apostolica
Sua Eminenza Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
Cardinale-cancelliere della Nunziatura[/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img][/list] [/quote]

Citation:

The Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies in the person of Her Majesty Atena Castile of Aragon, Sovereign of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Protector of Naples, Duchess of Apulia and Calabria

for having publicly and so effectively expressed disapproval of the current situation in the Empire and for having reaffirmed with profound and truthful words the Kingdom's belonging to the True Aristotelian Faith and its support for the Holy Church and the Pope.
    It is in the dark hour that the true Aristotelian Friendship and the True Faith shine like a beacon that illuminates consciences and peoples, testifying to union in the name of the Most High, and this light protects all those who believe and are not afraid to bear witness.
    May this testimony of Faith and this call to the consciences of those who have lost their way enlighten those who wander in darkness.

+Fortes in Fide+

For the Sacred College of Cardinals
    His Eminence Arduino Della Scala

For the Congregation of the Apostolic Nunciature
    Her Eminence Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
    Cardinal-Chancellor of the Nunciature

Code:
[quote]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/25SnPH2s/NON-S.png[/img]

The Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies in the person of Her Majesty Atena Castile of Aragon, Sovereign of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Protector of Naples, Duchess of Apulia and Calabria

for having publicly and so effectively expressed disapproval of the current situation in the Empire and for having reaffirmed with profound and truthful words the Kingdom's belonging to the True Aristotelian Faith and its support for the Holy Church and the Pope.
It is in the dark hour that the true Aristotelian Friendship and the True Faith shine like a beacon that illuminates consciences and peoples, testifying to union in the name of the Most High, and this light protects all those who believe and are not afraid to bear witness.
May this testimony of Faith and this call to the consciences of those who have lost their way enlighten those who wander in darkness.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals

Cardinal-Chancellor of the Nunciature[/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img][/list] [/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 16, 2021 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

[center][/center]

[center] SOBRE LOS ACTOS EN CONTRA DE LA IGLESIA ARISTOTELICA [/center]

Yo Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Gobernador del reino de Aragón, siendo nuestro reino bendecido por los estamentos de la Santa Sede, Unica y Universal, en cuyo trono de Saint Titus se encuentra Nuestro Santo Padre Sixtus IV, queremos demostrar nuestra firme convicciones aristotélicas y es por eso que;

Condenamos toda acción llevada a cabo por el Emperador del Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico, Cesar de Capona, contra las instituciones aristotélicas bajo potestad de la Santa Sede, como así también condenamos el cisma que se está llevando a cabo a través del llamado Concilio de Bologna.

Nuestra Fe y nuestra Iglesia jamás será quebrantada por ningún poder ni influencia del Sin Nombre.

[center]
Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios
Gobernador del Reino de Aragón

Firmado y sellado en Zaragoza,
Palacio de la Aljafería a 14 de Abril de 1469
[/center]

+ Sacro Colegio Cardenalicio & Congregación de la Nunciatura Apostólica +

Agradecimiento al Reino de Aragón

La Santa Iglesia Aristotélica Universal y Romana agradece al Reino de Aragón en la persona de Su Excelencia Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, gobernador del reino,

por haber expresado pública y eficazmente su condena por las acciones llevadas a cabo por el Emperador del SRING en contra de la Santa Madre Iglesia, así como por su patrocinio al Concilio cismático de Bolonia, y cuyas ulteriores intenciones son claramente desestabilizar a nuestra Sagrada Institución y romper la unión de nuestra comunidad de fieles.
    Es en los momentos de mayor necesidad y peligro cuando la verdadera Amistad Aristotélica y la Verdadera Fe brillan como un faro que ilumina las conciencias de los pueblos, dando testimonio de la unión fraternal en el nombre del Altísimo, siendo esta luz protectora de todos aquellos que creen y no tienen miedo de dar testimonio.
    Que esta declaración de Fe y amistad sea una llamada a las conciencias de los que han perdido el rumbo e iluminen a los que vagan en la oscuridad.

+Fortes in Fide+

Roma, XVI.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixto IV PP Anno III

Por el Sagrado Colegio Cardenalicio
      Su Eminencia Arduino Della Scala

Por la Congregación de la Nunciatura Apostólica
      Su Eminencia Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
      Cardenal Canciller de la Nunciatura

Code:
[quote]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6e3cErS.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=green][size=18][b] SOBRE LOS ACTOS EN CONTRA DE LA IGLESIA ARISTOTELICA [/b][/size][/color][/center]

Yo Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Gobernador del reino de Aragón, siendo nuestro reino bendecido por los estamentos de la Santa Sede,  Unica y Universal, en cuyo trono de Saint Titus se encuentra Nuestro Santo Padre Sixtus IV, queremos demostrar nuestra firme convicciones aristotélicas y es por eso que;

Condenamos toda acción llevada a cabo por el Emperador del Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico, Cesar de Capona, contra las instituciones aristotélicas bajo potestad de la Santa Sede, como así también condenamos el cisma que se está llevando a cabo a través del llamado Concilio de Bologna.

Nuestra Fe y nuestra Iglesia jamás será quebrantada por ningún poder ni influencia del Sin Nombre.

[center]
[b][size=9]Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios
Gobernador del Reino de Aragón[/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BemFE19.png[/img]

[size=9]Firmado y sellado en Zaragoza,
Palacio de la Aljafería a 14 de Abril de 1469[/size][/b] [/center]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]  [img]https://i.postimg.cc/25SnPH2s/NON-S.png[/img]

[b]+ [color=darkred]Sacro Colegio Cardenalicio[/color] & [color=darkblue]Congregación de la Nunciatura Apostólica[/color] +[/b]

[i][size=18][b]Agradecimiento al Reino de Aragón[/b][/size][/i]

La Santa Iglesia Aristotélica Universal y Romana agradece al Reino de Aragón en la persona de Su Excelencia Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, gobernador del reino,

por haber expresado pública y eficazmente su condena por las acciones llevadas a cabo por el Emperador del SRING en contra de la Santa Madre Iglesia, así como por su patrocinio al Concilio cismático de Bolonia, y cuyas ulteriores intenciones son claramente desestabilizar a nuestra Sagrada Institución y romper la unión de nuestra comunidad de fieles.
Es en los momentos de mayor necesidad y peligro cuando la verdadera Amistad Aristotélica y la Verdadera Fe brillan como un faro que ilumina las conciencias de los pueblos, dando testimonio de la unión fraternal en el nombre del Altísimo, siendo esta luz protectora de todos aquellos que creen y no tienen miedo de dar testimonio.
Que esta declaración de Fe y amistad sea una llamada a las conciencias de los que han perdido el rumbo e iluminen a los que vagan en la oscuridad.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]Roma, XVI.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixto IV PP Anno III

[b]Por el Sagrado Colegio Cardenalicio[/b]
[list]Su Eminencia Arduino Della Scala
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus[/list]
[b]Por la Congregación de la Nunciatura Apostólica[/b]
[list]Su Eminencia Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
Cardenal Canciller de la Nunciatura[/list][/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img]

[/list][/quote]

Citation:

[center][/center]

[center]ON ACTS AGAINST THE ARISTOTLEIC CHURCH [/center]

I Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Governor of Aragon, being our kingdom blessed by the estates of the Holy See, Unique and Universal, on whose throne of Saint Titus is Our Holy Father Sixtus IV, we want to demonstrate our firm Aristotelian convictions and that is why ;

We condemn all action carried out by the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Cesar de Capona, against Aristotelian institutions under the authority of the Holy See, as well as condemn the schism that is taking place through the so-called Council of Bologna.

Our Faith and our Church will never be broken by any power or influence of the Nameless One.

[center]
Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios
Governor of the Kingdom of Aragon

Signed and sealed in Zaragoza,
Aljafería Palace, April 14, 1469
[/center]

+ Sacred College of Cardinals & Congregation of the Apostolic Nunciature +

Gratitude to the Kingdom of Aragon

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of Aragon in the person of His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, governor of the kingdom,

for having publicly and effectively expressed its condemnation of the actions carried out by the Emperor of the SRING against our Holy Mother Church, as well as for his patronage of the schismatic Council of Bologna, and whose further intentions are clearly to destabilise our Holy Institution and to break the union of our community of the faithful.
    It is in times of greatest need and danger that true Aristotelian Friendship and True Faith shine like a beacon illuminating the consciences of peoples, bearing witness to fraternal union in the name of the Most High, this light being the protector of all those who believe and are not afraid to bear witness.
    May this declaration of Faith and friendship be an appeal to the consciences of those who have lost their way and enlighten those who wander in darkness.

+Fortes in Fide+

Rome, XVI.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Cardinal Chancellor of the Nunciature

Code:
[quote]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6e3cErS.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=green][size=18][b]ON ACTS AGAINST THE ARISTOTLEIC CHURCH [/b][/size][/color][/center]

I Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Governor of Aragon, being our kingdom blessed by the estates of the Holy See, Unique and Universal, on whose throne of Saint Titus is Our Holy Father Sixtus IV, we want to demonstrate our firm Aristotelian convictions and that is why ;

We condemn all action carried out by the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, Cesar de Capona, against Aristotelian institutions under the authority of the Holy See, as well as condemn the schism that is taking place through the so-called Council of Bologna.

Our Faith and our Church will never be broken by any power or influence of the Nameless One.

[center]
[b][size=9] Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios
Governor of the Kingdom of Aragon [/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BemFE19.png[/img]

[size=9] Signed and sealed in Zaragoza,
Aljafería Palace, April 14, 1469 [/size] [/b][/center]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]  [img]https://i.postimg.cc/25SnPH2s/NON-S.png[/img]

[b]+ [color=darkred]Sacred College of Cardinals[/color] & [color=darkblue]Congregation of the Apostolic Nunciature[/color] +[/b]

[i][size=18][b]Gratitude to the Kingdom of Aragon[/b][/size][/i]

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of Aragon in the person of His Excellency Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, governor of the kingdom,

for having publicly and effectively expressed its condemnation of the actions carried out by the Emperor of the SRING against our Holy Mother Church, as well as for his patronage of the schismatic Council of Bologna, and whose further intentions are clearly to destabilise our Holy Institution and to break the union of our community of the faithful.
It is in times of greatest need and danger that true Aristotelian Friendship and True Faith shine like a beacon illuminating the consciences of peoples, bearing witness to fraternal union in the name of the Most High, this light being the protector of all those who believe and are not afraid to bear witness.
May this declaration of Faith and friendship be an appeal to the consciences of those who have lost their way and enlighten those who wander in darkness.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]Rome, XVI.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

[b]For the Sacred College of Cardinals[/b]
[list]His Eminence Arduino Della Scala
[b]For the Congregation of the Apostolic Nunciature[/b]
[list]Her Eminence Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
Cardinal Chancellor of the Nunciature[/list][/list][/i]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img]

[/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2021 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
[center]

Alistaire Auguste de la Maison Vadikra, Roy de France par la grâce du peuple & par celle du Très-Haut.[/center]

A Tous qui liront ou se feront lire,

Salutations & paix

----------Anathème, Blasphème & Hérésie

Bon peuple de France,

Alors que les festivités de Pâques devraient unir tous les Fidèles de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, Nous sommes au regret de constater qu'une partie d'entre eux se déchirent de l'autre côté des frontières de Notre beau Royaume.

Un schisme fait rage en Saint Empire Romain Germanique (SRING), qui oppose les partisans de l'Empereur* et le Saint Siège de Rome.

L'Empereur se targue de vouloir assainir l'Eglise, qu'il accuse d'être « une secte du Sans-Nom dirigée par les princes-démons et leurs sbires », corrompue et dévoyée, dans une annonce parue le 18 mars 1469 et confirmée par une seconde déclaration, quinze jours plus tard.

Que chacun soit averti que cette division prend racine dans des oppositions politiques et des conspirations belliqueuses, et non pas dans le prétendu désir de recouvrer une Eglise pure et exempte des tares que l'Empereur lui prête pour justifier ses actions.

L'Empereur, au gré d'alliances avec des engeances criminelles et ouvertement ennemies de Rome, à savoir ONE ainsi que les Lions de Juda, a pris le pli de récuser ses liens avec l'autorité papale, qu'il accuse de vouloir le spolier de ses droits et prérogatives sur les territoires que Sa Sainteté entendait défendre contre le crime, l'infâmie et l'hérésie.

L'Empereur accuse l'Eglise d'avoir revendiqué la souveraineté de la ville d'Ortebello, que Rome ne faisait que défendre contre une faction de rebelles soutenus par des brigands étrangers qui souhaitait livrer la ville à l'organisation ONE, par le contrôle de son port.

L'Empereur, en refusant aux Provinces du SRING assaillies par des hordes de margoulins genevois d'intenter quelconque action à leur encontre ; en interdisant à icelles de faire appel à l'aide offerte par Rome ; en traitant les soldats des armées papales comme des criminels invasifs ; en exigeant que les armées pontificales soient démantelées alors qu'elles constituaient le seul rempart face aux incursions des hérétiques Helvètes ; en faisant appel aux armées réformées des Lions de Juda pour combattre les Provinces avec qui il était en désaccord, a trahi la confiance que le Très Saint Père** et tous les Croyants du SRING lui portaient.

L'Empereur, en préférant au sacre qu'on lui offrait d'organiser à Rome un couronnement apocryphe sis à Strasbourg et mené par son Roy d'Armes, a contrevenu au dogme et a définitivement signé son hérésie. Il a, depuis, été excommunié, c'est-à-dire exclu de la communauté des Fidèles de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine.

Le jour même où le Saint Siège a décidé de démobiliser ses forces et de quitter la Savoie, l'Empereur a commencé à publier une série d'annonces fantasques et scandaleuses à propos de la création d'un nouveau territoire, au nom imaginaire et fantaisiste de « Royaume de Romagne ».

L'Empereur allègue qu'il est l'autorité suprême du Saint Empire Romain Germanique et prétend pouvoir instaurer un territoire créé de toutes pièces, où il escompte établir une Eglise et y nommer un Pape usurpateur, Iaudas. Ce dernier a perdu les titres, rang et rôles que Rome lui avait confiés.

Or, ce faisant, l'Empereur viole par deux fois la Constitution du SRING, que seule la Diète Impériale est habilitée à modifier. La Constitution du SRING définit la Foy romaine comme la religion officielle de l'Empire. De plus, le texte établit également les frontières impériales ; l'Empereur ne peut pas décider de créer de nouvelles terres, dont il ne maîtrise d'ailleurs pas l'étendue géographique, puisqu'il y ajoute la moitié de l'Italie.

L'Empereur se voudrait être un parangon de vertu et un champion de la Foy aristotélicienne. Il voudrait faire croire aux esprits naïfs et aux faibles de cœur, qu'il connaît le dogme aristotélicien et est le seul garant de son orthodoxie. Il prétend, en abjurant l'autorité de Rome, combattre la corruption, la soif du pouvoir et l'obscurantisme ; ce faisant, il se vautre dans l'hérésie, il se roule dans la mystification charlatane.

La France, fille aînée de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, condamne les actions de l'Empereur du SRING, cet apostat, et dénonce ses manigances, ses mensonges et son hérésie. Elle ne reconnaît pas ce pastiche d'autorité ni ces terres chimériques, et encore moins ses représentants hypocrites et arrivistes ; Elle s'élève contre l'infâmie de ces imposteurs et de ces usurpateurs.

La France renouvelle son soutien à la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, seule garante de la Vraie Foy. Elle croît en son autorité dogmatique suprême représentée par le Pape, successeur de Titus pour La guider vers la Vérité. Elle demeure Fidèle aux Saintes Ecritures du Livre des Vertus.

A l'heure où l'Empereur sombre dans la folie de l'apostasie ainsi que dans les ténèbres de l'hérésie ; à l'heure où il s'éloigne du Chemin d'Aristote et de Christos, Nous ne saurions que lui remémorer la dernière strophe du Credo :

[center]Je crois en l'Action Divine;
      En la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Romaine, Une et Indivisible;
      En la communion des Saints;
      En la rémission des péchés
      En la Vie Éternelle.
      [/center]

[center]Puisse-t-il revenir dans la Lumière de la Vraie Foy, abjurer ses péchés et trouver le Pardon.[/center]

Qu'Il vous garde,

[right]Rédigé à Paris le 16 avril 1469[/right]

[center] [/center]

*[char]Cesare.copona[/char]
**[char]Cesarino[/char]

La Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Universelle et Romaine, guidée par Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV et le Sacré Collège des Cardinaux,
    remercie le Royaume de France, Sa Majesté Alistaire Auguste de la Maison Vadikra

pour sa condamnation publique et explicite des actes commis par l’Empereur du SRING contre Notre Sainte Mère l’Église, au travers d’un énoncé clair des réalités de la situation analysée avec une grande précision.
    La vérité se trouve ainsi rétablie au milieu des mensonges proférés par l’Empereur et de ses erreurs.

Alors que le clergé, les nobles impériaux, les nobles pontificaux et les fidèles sont persécutés depuis des semaines à présent, le soutien affiché par la Fille aînée de l’Église est un réconfort inestimable et apprécié à sa juste valeur.

Au travers de cette terrible situation, les Aristotéliciens s’unissent et ressortiront plus forts, guidés par la lumière et la sagesse du Très-Haut.

Puisse cette déclaration de foi, d’amitié et de vérité réveiller les consciences des personnes ayant perdu la foi, et montrer le chemin à celles et ceux perdus dans les ténèbres.

+Fortes in Fide+

Roma, XVII.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Pour le Sacré Collège des Cardinaux
    Son Eminence Arduino Della Scala

Pour la Congrégation de la Nonciature Apostolique
    Son Eminence Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
    Cardinale-Chancelière de la Nonciature

Code:
[quote][center][img]https://zupimages.net/up/20/52/luts.png[/img]

[b]Alistaire Auguste de la Maison Vadikra[/b], Roy de France par la grâce du peuple & par celle du Très-Haut.[/center]

[list]A Tous qui liront ou se feront lire,[/list]
[list][list][list]Salutations & paix [/list][/list][/list]

[list][list]

[color=transparent]----------[/color][b]Anathème, Blasphème & Hérésie[/b]

Bon peuple de France,

Alors que les festivités de Pâques devraient [b]unir tous les Fidèles[/b] de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, Nous sommes au regret de constater qu'une partie d'entre eux[b] se déchirent de l'autre côté des frontières[/b] de Notre beau Royaume.

Un [b]schisme[/b] fait rage en [b]Saint Empire Romain Germanique[/b] (SRING), qui oppose les partisans de [b]l'Empereur[/b]* et [b]le Saint Siège de Rome[/b].

L'Empereur se targue de vouloir [b]assainir[/b] l'Eglise, qu'il [b]accuse[/b] d'être « [i]une secte du Sans-Nom dirigée par les princes-démons et leurs sbires[/i] », [b]corrompue et dévoyée[/b], dans une [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=94620076#94620076%20/]annonce[/url] parue le 18 mars 1469 et confirmée par une seconde [url=http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160300&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1170/]déclaration[/url], quinze jours plus tard.

Que chacun soit averti que [b]cette division prend racine dans des oppositions politiques et des conspirations belliqueuses[/b], et non pas dans le prétendu désir de recouvrer une Eglise pure et exempte des tares que l'[b]Empereur[/b] lui prête pour justifier ses actions.

L'[b]Empereur[/b], au gré [b]d'alliances avec des engeances criminelles et ouvertement ennemies de Rome[/b], à savoir ONE ainsi que les Lions de Juda, a pris le pli de [b]récuser ses liens avec l'autorité papale[/b], qu'il accuse de vouloir le spolier de ses droits et prérogatives sur les territoires que [b]Sa Sainteté entendait défendre contre le crime, l'infâmie et l'hérésie[/b].

L'[b]Empereur[/b] accuse l'[b]Eglise[/b] d'avoir revendiqué la souveraineté de la ville d'[b]Ortebello[/b], que Rome ne faisait que défendre contre une faction de rebelles soutenus par des brigands étrangers qui souhaitait[b] livrer la ville[/b] à l'organisation ONE, [b]par le contrôle de son port[/b].

L'[b]Empereur[/b], en [b]refusant[/b] aux Provinces du SRING assaillies par des hordes de margoulins genevois d'intenter quelconque action à leur encontre ; en [b]interdisant[/b] à icelles de faire appel à l'aide offerte par Rome ; en traitant les soldats des armées papales comme des [b]criminels invasifs[/b] ; en [b]exigeant[/b] que les armées pontificales soient démantelées alors qu'elles constituaient [b]le seul rempart face aux incursions des hérétiques Helvètes[/b] ; en faisant appel aux [b]armées réformées[/b] des Lions de Juda pour combattre les Provinces avec qui il était en désaccord, [b]a trahi la confiance que le Très Saint Père** et tous les Croyants du SRING lui portaient[/b].

L'[b]Empereur[/b], en préférant au sacre qu'on lui offrait d'organiser à Rome [b]un couronnement apocryphe sis à Strasbourg et mené par son Roy d'Armes[/b], a contrevenu au dogme et a définitivement signé son [b]hérésie[/b]. Il a, depuis, été [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=1065/]excommunié[/url], c'est-à-dire [b]exclu[/b] de la communauté des Fidèles de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine.

Le jour même où le [b]Saint Siège[/b] a décidé de démobiliser ses forces et de quitter la Savoie, l'[b]Empereur[/b] a commencé à publier une série d'[b]annonces fantasques et scandaleuses à propos de la création d'un nouveau territoire, au nom imaginaire et fantaisiste de « Royaume de Romagne[/b] ».

L'[b]Empereur[/b] allègue qu'il est l'autorité suprême du Saint Empire Romain Germanique et prétend pouvoir instaurer [b]un territoire créé de toutes pièces[/b], où il escompte [b]établir une Eglise[/b] et y nommer [b]un Pape usurpateur[/b], Iaudas. Ce dernier a perdu les titres, rang et rôles que Rome lui avait confiés.

Or, ce faisant, [b]l'Empereur viole par deux fois la Constitution du SRING[/b], que seule la [b]Diète Impériale[/b] est habilitée à modifier. La Constitution du SRING définit la Foy romaine comme [b]la religion officielle[/b] de l'Empire. De plus, le texte établit également [b]les frontières impériales[/b] ; l'[b]Empereur ne peut pas décider de créer de nouvelles terres[/b], dont il ne maîtrise d'ailleurs pas l'étendue géographique, puisqu'il y ajoute la moitié de l'Italie.

L'[b]Empereur[/b] se voudrait être un parangon de vertu et un champion de la Foy aristotélicienne. Il voudrait faire croire aux esprits naïfs et aux faibles de cœur, qu'il connaît le dogme aristotélicien et est le seul garant de son orthodoxie. Il prétend, en [b]abjurant l'autorité de Rome[/b], combattre la corruption, la soif du pouvoir et l'obscurantisme ; ce faisant, il [b]se vautre dans l'hérésie[/b], il [b]se roule dans la mystification charlatane[/b].

[b]La France[/b], fille aînée de la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, [b]condamne[/b] les actions de l'Empereur du SRING, [b]cet apostat[/b], et[b] dénonce[/b] ses manigances, ses mensonges et son hérésie. [b]Elle ne reconnaît pas ce pastiche d'autorité ni ces terres chimériques[/b], et encore moins [b]ses représentants hypocrites et arrivistes[/b] ; [b]Elle s'élève contre l'infâmie de ces imposteurs et de ces usurpateurs.[/b]

[b]La France renouvelle son soutien à la Très Sainte Eglise Aristotélicienne Romaine, seule garante de la Vraie Foy. Elle croît en son autorité dogmatique suprême représentée par le Pape, successeur de Titus pour La guider vers la Vérité. Elle demeure Fidèle aux Saintes Ecritures du Livre des Vertus.[/b]

A l'heure où l'[b]Empereur[/b] sombre dans la folie de [b]l'apostasie[/b]  ainsi que dans les ténèbres de [b]l'hérésie[/b] ; à l'heure où il [b]s'éloigne du Chemin d'Aristote et de Christos[/b], Nous ne saurions que lui remémorer la dernière strophe du [b]Credo[/b] :

[center][i][b]Je crois en l'Action Divine;
En la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Romaine, Une et Indivisible;
En la communion des Saints;
En la rémission des péchés
En la Vie Éternelle. [/i][/b][/center]

[center][b]Puisse-t-il revenir dans la Lumière de la Vraie Foy, abjurer ses péchés et trouver le Pardon.[/center][/b]

[/list][/list]
[list][list][list]Qu'Il vous garde,[/list][/list][/list]

[i][right]Rédigé à Paris le 16 avril 1469[/right][/i]

[center][img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/20/49/t97w.png[/img] [img]https://www.zupimages.net/up/18/35/17lb.png[/img][/center]

[size=9]*[char]Cesare.copona[/char]
**[char]Cesarino[/char][/size]

[b]La Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Universelle et Romaine, guidée par Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV et le Sacré Collège des Cardinaux,
remercie le Royaume de France, Sa Majesté Alistaire Auguste de la Maison Vadikra[/b]

pour sa condamnation publique et explicite des actes commis par l’Empereur du SRING contre Notre Sainte Mère l’Église, au travers d’un énoncé clair des réalités de la situation analysée avec une grande précision.
La vérité se trouve ainsi rétablie au milieu des mensonges proférés par l’Empereur et de ses erreurs.

Alors que le clergé, les nobles impériaux, les nobles pontificaux et les fidèles sont persécutés depuis des semaines à présent, le soutien affiché par la Fille aînée de l’Église est un réconfort inestimable et apprécié à sa juste valeur.

Au travers de cette terrible situation, les Aristotéliciens s’unissent et ressortiront plus forts, guidés par la lumière et la sagesse du Très-Haut.

Puisse cette déclaration de foi, d’amitié et de vérité réveiller les consciences des personnes ayant perdu la foi, et montrer le chemin à celles et ceux perdus dans les ténèbres.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

Roma, XVII.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

[i]Pour le Sacré Collège des Cardinaux

Pour la Congrégation de la Nonciature Apostolique
Son Eminence Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia
Cardinale-Chancelière de la Nonciature[/i]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 17, 2021 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Laicisation of Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil

We, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal Dean of the Sacred College, by the will and decision of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, before the Almighty and under the gaze of his Two Prophets, Aristotle and Christos, announce the following:

By the will and decision of the entire Sacred College of Cardinals:
      With immediate effect, Her Excellency Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil [ Honoria ] is laicised.
      By virtue of this decision, she will leave the state of the clergy and organise her life outside it.
      She loses any role within the One Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman and Universal Church.
      She is released from the sacred oaths he swore at his ordination.

Fortes in Fide

Roma, XVII.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Laicisation of Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil[/b][/color][/size]

[b]We, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal Dean of the Sacred College, by the will and decision of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, before the Almighty and under the gaze of his Two Prophets, Aristotle and Christos, announce the following:[/b]

[list] By the will and decision of the entire Sacred College of Cardinals:
With immediate effect, Her Excellency [color=orange][b]Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil[/b][/color] [size=9][ Honoria ][/size] is laicised.
By virtue of this decision, she will leave the state of the clergy and organise her life outside it.
She loses any role within the One Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman and Universal Church.
She is released from the sacred oaths he swore at his ordination.

[/list]

[i][b]Fortes in Fide[/b][/i]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][/list]

[i]
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus[/i][/list]
[/quote]

Citation:

Laïcisation d'Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil

Nous, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-doyen du Sacré College, par la volonté et la décision du Sacré Collège des Cardinaux, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard des Deux Prophètes Aristote et Christos, annonçons ce qui suit:

Par la volonté et la décision du Sacré Collège des Cardinaux tout entier:
      Monseigneur Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil [ Honoria ] est laïcisée avec effet immédiat.
      En vertu de cette décision, elle quitte l'état clérical pour organiser sa vie à l'extérieur.
      Elle perd tout rôle au sein de la véritable et Sainte Eglise aristotélicienne, romaine et universelle.
      Elle est libérée des voeux sacrés pour lesquels elle prêta serment lors de son ordination.

Fortes in Fide

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Laïcisation d'Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Nous, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-doyen du Sacré College, par la volonté et la décision du Sacré Collège des Cardinaux, devant le Très-Haut et sous le regard des Deux Prophètes Aristote et Christos, annonçons ce qui suit:[/b]

[list] Par la volonté et la décision du Sacré Collège des Cardinaux tout entier:
Monseigneur [color=orange][b]Honoria de Cardesteuil et de Nanteuil[/b][/color] [size=9][ Honoria ][/size] est laïcisée avec effet immédiat.
En vertu de cette décision, elle quitte l'état clérical pour organiser sa vie à l'extérieur.
Elle perd tout rôle au sein de la véritable et Sainte Eglise aristotélicienne, romaine et universelle.
Elle est libérée des voeux sacrés pour lesquels elle prêta serment lors de son ordination.

[/list]

[i]
[/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 22, 2021 3:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Elevation of Francesco Maria Sforza to the rank of Bishop In Partibus of Cæsariana

We, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal Dean of the Sacred College, by the will and decision of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, before the Almighty and under the gaze of his Two Prophets, Aristotle and Christos, announce the following:

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of Monsignor Francesco Maria Sforza [ Francesco_maria ] to the episcopal throne In Partibus of Cæsariana in Numidia for services rendered to the greatness of the Church.

Fortes in Fide

Roma, XX.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Elevation of Francesco Maria Sforza to the rank of Bishop In Partibus of Cæsariana[/b][/color][/size]

[b]We, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal Dean of the Sacred College, by the will and decision of the Sacred College of the Cardinals, before the Almighty and under the gaze of his Two Prophets, Aristotle and Christos, announce the following:[/b]

We have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, rule and order the appointment of Monsignor [b][color=#FFCC00]Francesco Maria Sforza [ Francesco_maria ][/color][/b] to the episcopal throne In Partibus of Cæsariana in Numidia for services rendered to the greatness of the Church.

Roma, XX.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio

[i]
[/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 22, 2021 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Quousque tandem

We, the Senate,

Formed solely and expressly by the Nobility of the Equestrian Order,
    And by the Nobility of the Senatorial Order;

Who have respectively sworn on the Holy Scriptures the auxilium, consilium and obsequium and loyalty, obedience and advice respectively to the Holy Father and to the Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman and Universal Church;

We declare on this day, the 20th of April 1469, the following manifesto in view of the usurpation of functions and prerogatives which is being effected with respect to the Senate of the Papal States, to reject it in every point and in a taxing manner, and to stop the continuous insidiousness thrown by a traitor to Holy Mother Church and to his own people,

And therefore:

• We reject and condemn that a foreign power, whatever its name, and its malicious leader, should proclaim its lordship over the lands that make up the Papal States, consisting of Ferrara, La Romagna, Urbino, Ancona, Umbria, Camerino, Orvieto, Spoleto, Sabina, the Patrimony of San Titus, Campania and Marittima, and Rome; that the same are all vassals of Pope Sixtus IV, since this is how they swore their titles of nobility in a singular ceremony of homage, and constitute a sovereign and legitimate state recognised by the community;

• We proclaim and maintain our sole and only sovereign for these lands is the authentic Pope of the Universal, Unique and Apostolic Aristotelian Church, His Holiness Sixtus IV, spiritually and materially invested on the throne of St. Titus. Our indissoluble alliance will not be broken by the infamous acts and proclamations, which harass, coerce and persecute our brethren in the Faith and the Princes of the Church, by a person who pretends to arrogate to himself the power to appoint a vicar representative of Christos;

• We deny the existence of any tribunal, whatever its nature, to put His Holiness on trial, for only God can, and we proclaim the illegitimacy of any corporations calling themselves Spiritual Institutions that assaults the most fundamental and elementary bases of Dogma and Canon Law;

• We affirm, finally, our oath of vassalage, which we once swore willingly to be entrusted with the lands we now protect.

No evil force on Earth or in the Universe shall be able to bend this will which we proclaim today, nor the vows which we once took:
    We swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, faithfully, loyally and obediently Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, and all his lawful successors to come. We promise to be faithful, to advise and render them all the help we can, sacrificing our own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Most High help and inspire us in this task.

And so we sign it, all of us who follow, to give validity to this Manifesto.

Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [ d_b_xativa ], Lord of Ascrea

Wayllander Louis Ambroos de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], Viscount of Monte Porzio.

Max de Bélestador [ Max12 ], Count of Magione

Melian de Ventoux [ Melian ], Princess of Terni, Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Aubree [ Aubree ], Palatine baroness of St.John in the Lateran, Countess of Piobbico

Della de Volvent Perche-Ried [ Della ], Baroness of Lagosanto

Mélissandre de Malemort Vadikra [ MelissandredeMalemort ], Consort Queen of France, Princess of France, Viscountess of Vicovaro

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], Baron of Alviano

Riwenn de Castel Vilar de La Duranxie [ Riwenn ], Prince of Appignano

Hobb Siegfried VonKorwald [ Hobb ], Baron of Saltara

Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Viscountess of Vieira de Leiria and Baroness di San Giorgio di Pesaro

Julieta Muntadas [ Julieta ], Countess of Brisighella

Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ], Viscountess of Dovadola, Palatine Squire of St.John in the Lateran

Acar de Ventoux [ Acar ], Prince of Terni

Hersende de Brotel [ Hersende ], Countess of Narni

Enrique Legrat Villanueva [ Enriique ], Baron of Monterado

Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacio [ gastaldia ], Palatine Baron of St.John in the Lateran

Eavan Maeve Gaelig de Champlecy [ Eavan ], Viscountess of Meldola

Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St.John in the Lateran

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], Governor of the March, Marquis of Ancona Prince of Forli

Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr [ Constance Elyse DC ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Kalixtus ], Count of Senigallia

Feuilllle de Poli née la Louveterie [ Feuilllle ], Baroness of Guer

Onael d'Appérault [ Onael d'Appérault ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner [ Charles_antoine ], Count of Montegridolfo

Skip lo Casalièr [ Skip Lo Casalièr ], Count of Amelia, Palatine Count of St.John in the Lateran from Ariana Anthea Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ Ariana_anthea ]

Neocor de Bollengo [ neocor ], Palatine Baron of St.John in the Lateran

Adele Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d’Ibelin [ Nephti ], Countess of Aprilia

Andrea Adriano Aleramico del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d’Ibelin [ Mordred_ ],

Diane de Gageac-Champlecy [ Diane... ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran, Countess of Canino.

Attanasio Borgia [ Attanasio ], Duke of Monte Cavallo

Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia [ Fenice ], Governor of Romagna and Duchess of Mercato Saraceno

Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Oberon. ], Count of Fusignano

Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin [ Purnima ], Princess of Recanati and Marquise of Imola

Nane Szapolyai [ Nane ], Lady of Marcetelli

H.E: Rev. Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [ Pamelita ], Countess of Riccione

Sebastian della Scala [ Nesema ], Viscount of Valmontone

Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], Duchess of Artena

Erwann de Northshire "Du Val d'Haine" [ Erwann. ], Duke of Bondeno, Count Palatine of St.John in the Lateran, Viscount of Voghiera, Baron of Casaprota and Lord of Formignana

Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Governor of the Patrimony of St. Titus, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran

Ettore Marcus della Groana [ Marcius_da_valmacca ], Viscount of Allenora, Baron Palatine of St.John in the Lateran

Caton d'Acoma [ Caton ], Count of Loreto

Adrianne Catherine Coraline Sofia Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann di Ibelin [ Adrianne. ], Marquess of Rocca Sinibalda et Baronne de Torricella in Sabina

Laurentz von Lerbingen [Laurentz], Count of Fano

frà Tebaldo Foscari [Heldor] Count of Sezze

Selene Hèlena Esmeralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], Baroness of Alfadena, Lady of Pietrasecca

Jewak de Saint-Jean de Latran [ jewak13 ], Baron palatine of St.John in the Lateran

Citation:

Quousque tandem

Nous, le Sénat,

Formé uniquement et expressément par la noblesse de l'Ordre Equestre,
    et par la noblesse de l'ordre sénatorial;

Qui avons respéctivement prêté serment sur les Saintes Écritures l'auxilium, le consilium et l'obsequium ainsi que la fidélité, l'obéissance et le conseil au Saint-Père et à la Sainte Mère l’Église Aristotélicienne romaine et universelle;

Nous déclarons en ce jour du 20 avril 1469, la publication du manifeste suivant au regard de l'usurpation des fonctions et des prérogatives qui actuellement s'opèrent à l’encontre du Sénat des États pontificaux, aux fins de la rejeter en tout point et de manière exhaustive, et de mettre un terme à la continuelle sournoiserie fomentée par un traître à Sa Sainte Mère Église et à son propre peuple,

Et par conséquent:

• Nous rejetons et condamnons le fait qu’une puissance étrangère, quel que soit son nom, et son chef malveillant proclament son empire sur les terres qui composent les États Pontificaux, comprenant Ferrare, la Romagne, Urbino, Ancône, la Ombrie, Camerino , Orvieto, Spolète, la Sabine, le Patrimoine de Saint Titus, la Campagne et Maritime, le Latium et Rome; lesquelles sont toutes vassales du pape Sixte IV, entendu qu'elles ont juré leurs titres de noblesse dans une singulière cérémonie d'hommage et constituent désormais un État souverain légitime et reconnu par la communauté;

• Nous proclamons et maintenons que notre seul et unique souverain pour ces terres est l'authentique Pape de l'Église aristotélicienne romaine, une, apostolique et universelle, Sa Sainteté Sixte IV, spirituellement et matériellement investi sur le trône de saint Titus. Notre alliance indissoluble ne sera pas rompue par les actes et proclamations infâmes, qui harcèlent, contraignent et persécutent nos frères dans la foi et les princes de l'Église, de la part d’une personne qui prétend s'arroger le pouvoir de nommer un vicaire représentant de Christos ;

• Nous nions l'existence de tout tribunal, quelle que soit sa nature, pour juger Sa Sainteté, car seul Dieu le peut, et nous proclamons l'illégitimité de toute corporation qui se qualifie d'institution spirituelle et qui attaque les bases les plus fondamentales et élémentaires du dogme et du droit canonique;

• Nous affirmons enfin notre serment de vassalité, que nous avons jadis volontairement prononcé lors de la réception de notre terre qu’aujourd’hui nous protégeons.

Aucune force maléfique sur Terre ou dans l'Univers ne pourra faire plier cette volonté que nous proclamons aujourd'hui, ni les vœux que nous avons pris jadis:
    Nous jurons par les Saintes Écritures de servir fidèlement, loyalement et avec obéissance Sixte IV, Souverain Pontife de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, et tous ses successeurs légitimes à venir. Nous promettons d'être fidèles, de les conseiller et de leur apporter toute l'aide que nous pouvons, en sacrifiant notre propre intérêt ou notre confort pour la gloire de l'Église de Dieu sur Terre. Que le Très-Haut nous aide et nous inspire dans cette tâche.

Nous signons, nous tous qui suivons, pour donner sa pleine validité à ce Manifeste.

Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [ d_b_xativa ], Seigneur d'Ascrea

Wayllander Louis Ambroos de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], Vicomte de Monte Porzio.

Max de Bélestador [ Max12 ], Comte de Magione

Melian de Ventoux [ Melian ], Princesse de Terni, Comtesse Palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran

Aubree [ Aubree ], Baronne Palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran ,Comtesse de Piobbico.

Della de Volvent Perche-Ried [ Della ], Baronne de Lagosanto

Mélissandre de Malemort Vadikra [ MelissandredeMalemort ], Reine consort de France, Princesse de France, Vicomtesse de Vicovaro.

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], Baron d'alviano

Riwenn de Castel Vilar de La Duranxie [ Riwenn ], Prince d'Appignano

Hobb Siegfried VonKorwald [ Hobb ], Baron de Saltara

Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Baronne di San Giorgio di Pesaro, Viscondessa de Vieira de Leiria

Julieta Muntadas [ Julieta ], Comtesse de Brisighella

Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ], Vicomtesse de Dovadola, Ecuyère palatine de St Jean de Latran

Acar de Ventoux [ Acar ], Prince de Terni

Hersende de Brotel [ Hersende ], Comtesse de Narni

Enrique Legrat Villanueva [ Enriique ], Baron de Monterado, Seigneur de Cifuente

Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacio [ gastaldia ], Baron Palatin de St Jean de Latran

Eavan Maeve Gaelig de Champlecy [ Eavan ], Vicomtesse de Meldola

Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Inès.. ], Baronne palatine de St Jean de Latran

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], Gouverneur de la Marche, Marquis d'Ancone, Prince de Forli

Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr [ Constance Elyse DC ], Comtesse palatine de St-Jean de Latran

Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Kalixtus ], Comte de Senigallia

Feuilllle de Poli née la Louveterie [ Feuilllle ], Baronne de Guer.

Onael d'Appérault [ Onael d'Appérault ], Comtesse Palatine de Saint Jean du Latran

Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner [ Charles_antoine ], Comte de Montegridolfo

Skip lo Casalièr [ Skip Lo Casalièr ], Count of Amelia, Comte palatin Consort de St-Jean de Latran d'Ariana Anthea Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ Ariana_anthea ]

Neocor de Bollengo [ neocor ], Baron palatin de St-Jean de Latran

Adele Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d’Ibelin [ Nephti ], Comtesse d’Aprilia

Diane de Gageac-Champlecy [ Diane... ], Comtesse palatine de Saint-Jean de Latran, Comtesse de Canino

Attanasio Borgia [ Attanasio ], Duc de Monte Cavallo

Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia [ Fenice ], Gouverneur de Romagne et Duchesse de Mercato Saraceno

Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Oberon. ], Comte de Fusignano

Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin [ Purnima ], Princesse de Recanati et Marquise d'Imola

Nane Szapolyai [ Nane ], Dame de Marcetelli

H.E: Rev. Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [ Pamelita ], Comtesse de Riccione

Sebastian della Scala [ Nesema ], Vicomte de Valmontone

Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], Duchesse d'Artena

Erwann de Northshire "Du Val d'Haine" [ Erwann. ], Duc de Bondeno, Comte palatin de Saint-Jean-de-Latran, Vicomte de Voghiera, Baron de Casaprota & Seigneur de Formignana

Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Gouverneur du Patrimoine de Saint-Titus, Marquis de Santa Marinella, Comte de Civitavecchia, Baron palatin de St-Jean de Latran

Ettore Marcus della Groana [ Marcius_da_valmacca ], Vicomte d'Allenora, Baron palatin de St-Jean de Latran

Caton d'Acoma [ Caton ], Comte de Loreto

Adrianne Catherine Coraline Sofia Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann di Ibelin [ Adrianne. ], Marquise de Rocca Sinibalda et Baronne de Torricella in Sabina

Laurentz von Lerbingen [Laurentz], Comte de Fano

frà Tebaldo Foscari [Heldor] Comte de Sezze

Selene Hèlena Esmeralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], Baronne d'Alfadena, Dame de Pietrasecca

Jewak de Saint-Jean de Latran [ jewak13 ], Baron palatin de Saint-Jean de Latran

Citation:

Quousque tandem

Noi, il Senato,

Formato unicamente ed espressamente dalla Nobiltà dell'Ordine Equestre,
    e dalla Nobiltà dell'Ordine Senatorio;

Che abbiamo giurato sulle Sacre Scritture l'auxilium, consilium e obsequium così come fedeltà, obbedienza e consiglio al Santo Padre e alla Santa Madre Chiesa Aristotelica Romana e Universale;

Dichiariamo in questo giorno, 20 aprile 1469, il seguente manifesto in vista dell'usurpazione di funzioni e prerogative che si sta compiendo nei confronti del Senato dello Stato Pontificio, per respingerlo in ogni punto e in modo tassativo, e per fermare la continua insidia lanciata da un traditore a Santa Madre Chiesa e al suo stesso popolo,

e pertanto:

Respingiamo e condanniamo che una potenza straniera, qualunque sia il suo nome, e il suo maligno capo, proclamino la loro signoria sulle terre che compongono lo Stato Pontificio, costituite da Ferrara, La Romagna, Urbino, Ancona, Umbria, Camerino, Orvieto, Spoleto, la Sabina, il Patrimonio di San Tito, Campania e Marittima, Lazio e Roma; che gli stessi sono tutti vassalli di Papa Sisto IV, poiché così hanno giurato i loro titoli di nobiltà in una singolare cerimonia di omaggio, e costituiscono uno stato sovrano e legittimo riconosciuto dalla comunità;

Proclamiamo e sosteniamo che il nostro unico e solo sovrano per queste terre è il Papa autentico della Chiesa Aristotelica Romana unica, apostolica e universale, Sua Santità Sisto IV, investito spiritualmente e materialmente sul trono di San Tito. La nostra indissolubile alleanza non sarà rotta da atti e proclami infami, che molestano, costringono e perseguitano i nostri fratelli nella Fede e i Principi della Chiesa, da una persona che pretende di arrogarsi il potere di nominare un vicario rappresentante di Christos;

Neghiamo l'esistenza di qualsiasi tribunale, di qualsiasi natura esso sia, per mettere sotto processo Sua Santità, poiché solo Dio può farlo, e proclamiamo l'illegittimità di qualsiasi corporazione che si definisca istituzione spirituale e che aggredisca le basi più fondamentali ed elementari del Dogma e del Diritto Canonico;

Affermiamo, infine, il nostro giuramento di vassallaggio, che abbiamo giurato volontariamente al momento di ricevere le nostre terre, che ora proteggiamo.

Nessuna forza malvagia sulla Terra o nell'Universo potrà piegare questa volontà che oggi proclamiamo, né i voti che abbiamo fatto un tempo:
    Giuriamo sulle Sacre Scritture di servire fedelmente, lealmente e obbedientemente Sisto IV, Sommo Pontefice della Santa Chiesa Aristotelica e Romana, e tutti i suoi legittimi successori a venire. Promettiamo di essere fedeli, di consigliare e rendere loro tutto l'aiuto possibile, sacrificando il nostro interesse o la nostra comodità per la gloria della Chiesa di Dio sulla terra. Che l'Altissimo ci aiuti e ci ispiri in questo compito.

E così lo firmiamo, tutti noi di seguito, per dare validità a questo Manifesto.

Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [ d_b_xativa ], Signore di Ascrea

Wayllander Louis Ambroos de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], Visconte di Monte Porzio.

Max de Bélestador [ Max12 ], Conte di Magione

Melian de Ventoux [ Melian ], Principessa di Terni, Contessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano

Aubree [ Aubree ], Baronessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano, Contessa di Piobbico

Della de Volvent Perche-Ried [ Della ], Baronessa di Lagosanto

Mélissandre de Malemort Vadikra [ MelissandredeMalemort ], Regina consorte di Francia, Principessa di Francia, Vicomtesse de Vicovaro.

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], Barone d'Alviano

Riwenn de Castel Vilar de La Duranxie [ Riwenn ], Principe di Appignano

Hobb Siegfried VonKorwald [ Hobb ], Barone di Saltara

Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Viscontessa de Vieira de Leiria e Baronessa di San Giorgio di Pesaro

Julieta Muntadas [ Julieta ], Contessa di Brisighella

Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ], Viscontessa di Dovadola, scudiera palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano

Acar de Ventoux [ Acar ], Principe di Terni

Hersende de Brotel [ Hersende ], Contessa di Narni

Enrique Legrat Villanueva [ Enriique ], Barone de Monterado, Signore di Cifuente

Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacio [ gastaldia ], Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano

Eavan Maeve Gaelig de Champlecy [ Eavan ], Viscontessa di Meldola

Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Inès.. ], Baronessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], Governatore delle Marche, marchese d'Ancone, Principe di Forlì

Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr [ Constance Elyse DC ], Contessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano

Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Kalixtus ], Conte di Senigallia

Feuilllle de Poli née la Louveterie [ Feuilllle ], Baronessa di Guer

Onael d'Appérault [ Onael d'Appérault ], Contessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano

Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner [ Charles_antoine ], Conte di Montegridolfo

Skip lo Casalièr [ Skip Lo Casalièr ], Conte Palatina Consorte di San Giovanni di Latran di Ariana Anthea Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ Ariana_anthea ]

Neocor de Bollengo [ neocor ], Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano

Adele Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d’Ibelin [ Nephti ], Contessa d'Aprilia

Diane de Gageac-Champlecy [ Diane... ], Contessa Palatina di San Giovanni in Laterano, Contessa di Canino

Attanasio Borgia [ Attanasio ], Duca di Monte Cavallo

Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia [ Fenice ], Governatore della Romagna e duchessa di Mercato Saraceno

Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Oberon. ], Conte di Fusignano

Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin [ Purnima ], Principessa di Recanati e Marchesa di Imola

Nane Szapolyai [ Nane ], Signora di Marcetelli

H.E: Rev. Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [ Pamelita ], Contessa di Riccione

Sebastian della Scala [ Nesema ], Visconte di Valmontone

Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], Duchessa di Artena

Erwann de Northshire "Du Val d'Haine" [ Erwann. ], Duca di Bondeno, Conte Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano, Visconte di Voghiera, Barone di Casaprota & Signore di Formignana

Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Governatore del Patrimonio di San Tito, Marchese di Santa Marinella, Conte di Civitavecchia, Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano

Ettore Marcus della Groana [ Marcius_da_valmacca ], Visconte di Allenora, Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano

Caton d'Acoma [ Caton ], Conte di Loreto

Adrianne Catherine Coraline Sofia Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann di Ibelin [ Adrianne. ], Marchesa de Rocca Sinibalda e Baronessa de Torricella in Sabina

Laurentz von Lerbingen [Laurentz], Conte di Fano

frà Tebaldo Foscari [Heldor] Conte di Sezze

Selene Hèlena Esmeralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], Baronessa di Alfadena, Signora di Pietrasecca

Jewak de Saint-Jean de Latran [ jewak13 ], Barone Palatino di San Giovanni in Laterano

[code]
Citation:

Quousque tandem

We, the Senate,

Formed solely and expressly by the Nobility of the Equestrian Order,
    And by the Nobility of the Senatorial Order;

Who have sworn on the Holy Scriptures the auxilium, consilium and obsequium to the Holy Father and to the Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman and Universal Church;

We declare on this day, the 20th of April 1469, the following manifesto in view of the usurpation of functions and prerogatives which is being effected with respect to the Senate of the Papal States, to reject it in every point and in a taxing manner, and to stop the continuous insidiousness thrown by a traitor to Holy Mother Church and to his own people,

And therefore:

• We reject and condemn that a foreign power, whatever its name, and its malicious leader, should proclaim its lordship over the lands that make up the Papal States, consisting of Ferrara, La Romagna, Urbino, Ancona, Umbria, Camerino, Orvieto, Spoleto, Sabina, the Patrimony of San Titus, Campania and Marittima, and Rome; that the same are all vassals of Pope Sixtus IV, since this is how they swore their titles of nobility in a singular ceremony of homage, and constitute a sovereign and legitimate state recognised by the community;

• We proclaim and maintain our sole and only sovereign for these lands is the authentic Pope of the Universal, Unique and Apostolic Aristotelian Church, His Holiness Sixtus IV, spiritually and materially invested on the throne of St. Titus. Our indissoluble alliance will not be broken by the infamous acts and proclamations, which harass, coerce and persecute our brethren in the Faith and the Princes of the Church, by a person who pretends to arrogate to himself the power to appoint a vicar representative of Christos;

• We deny the existence of any tribunal, whatever its nature, to put His Holiness on trial, for only God can, and we proclaim the illegitimacy of any corporations calling themselves Spiritual Institutions that assaults the most fundamental and elementary bases of Dogma and Canon Law;

• We affirm, finally, our oath of vassalage, which we once swore willingly to be entrusted with the lands we now protect.

No evil force on Earth or in the Universe shall be able to bend this will which we proclaim today, nor the vows which we once took:
    We swear by the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, faithfully, loyally and obediently Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, and all his lawful successors to come. We promise to be faithful, to advise and render them all the help we can, sacrificing our own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Most High help and inspire us in this task.

And so we sign it, all of us who follow, to give validity to this Manifesto.

Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [ d_b_xativa ], Lord of Ascrea

Wayllander Louis Ambroos de Leffe-Miras [ Wayllander ], Viscount of Monte Porzio.

Max de Bélestador [ Max12 ], Count of Magione

Melian de Ventoux [ Melian ], Princess of Terni, Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Aubree [ Aubree ], Palatine baroness of St.John in the Lateran, Countess of Piobbico

Della de Volvent Perche-Ried [ Della ], Baroness of Lagosanto

Mélissandre de Malemort Vadikra [ MelissandredeMalemort ], Consort Queen of France, Princess of France, Viscountess of Vicovaro

Mondor de Caelus [ Mondor ], Baron of Alviano

Riwenn de Castel Vilar de La Duranxie [ Riwenn ], Prince of Appignano

Hobb Siegfried VonKorwald [ Hobb ], Baron of Saltara

Lyssah Ferreira de Queirós Silva e Sagres Crawlyn [ Lyssah ], Viscountess of Vieira de Leiria and Baroness di San Giorgio di Pesaro

Julieta Muntadas [ Julieta ], Countess of Brisighella

Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ], Viscountess of Dovadola, Palatine Squire of St.John in the Lateran

Acar de Ventoux [ Acar ], Prince of Terni

Hersende de Brotel [ Hersende ], Countess of Narni

Enrique Legrat Villanueva [ Enriique ], Baron of Monterado

Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacio [ gastaldia ], Palatine Baron of St.John in the Lateran

Eavan Maeve Gaelig de Champlecy [ Eavan ], Viscountess of Meldola

Donna Cayetana Inés Gabrielle Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Inès.. ], Palatine Baroness of St.John in the Lateran

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia [ Arnarion ], Governor of the March, Marquis of Ancona Prince of Forli

Constance Élyse Von Frayner Del Casalièr [ Constance Elyse DC ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Kalixtus ], Count of Senigallia

Feuilllle de Poli née la Louveterie [ Feuilllle ], Baroness of Guer

Onael d'Appérault [ Onael d'Appérault ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran

Charles-Antoine d'Apperault-Frayner [ Charles_antoine ], Count of Montegridolfo

Skip lo Casalièr [ Skip Lo Casalièr ], Count of Amelia, Palatine Count of St.John in the Lateran from Ariana Anthea Von Frayner-Del Casalièr [ Ariana_anthea ]

Neocor de Bollengo [ neocor ], Palatine Baron of St.John in the Lateran

Adele Ginevra Nerissa Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d’Ibelin [ Nephti ], Countess of Aprilia

Diane de Gageac-Champlecy [ Diane... ], Palatine Countess of St.John in the Lateran, Countess of Canino.

Attanasio Borgia [ Attanasio ], Duke of Monte Cavallo

Fenice Maria Helena Deversi-Aslan Borgia [ Fenice ], Governor of Romagna and Duchess of Mercato Saraceno

Oberon de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [ Oberon. ], Count of Fusignano

Anna Elena Purnima Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin [ Purnima ], Princess of Recanati and Marquise of Imola

Nane Szapolyai [ Nane ], Lady of Marcetelli

H.E: Rev. Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [ Pamelita ], Countess of Riccione

Sebastian della Scala [ Nesema ], Viscount of Valmontone

Matilde Annaperenna Aleramica Del Carretto [ Annaperenna ], Duchess of Artena

Erwann de Northshire "Du Val d'Haine" [ Erwann. ], Duke of Bondeno, Count Palatine of St.John in the Lateran, Viscount of Voghiera, Baron of Casaprota and Lord of Formignana

Arduino Della Scala [ Gropius ], Governor of the Patrimony of St. Titus, Marquis of Santa Marinella, Count of Civitavecchia, Baron Palatine of St. John Lateran

Ettore Marcus della Groana [ Marcius_da_valmacca ], Viscount of Allenora, Baron Palatine of St.John in the Lateran

Caton d'Acoma [ Caton ], Count of Loreto

Adrianne Catherine Coraline Sofia Lannister Aleramica del Vasto di Foscari Widmann di Ibelin [ Adrianne. ], Marquess of Rocca Sinibalda et Baronne de Torricella in Sabina

Laurentz von Lerbingen [Laurentz], Count of Fano

frà Tebaldo Foscari [Heldor] Count of Sezze

Selene Hèlena Esmeralda Lannister Montefalco [ Selene.esmeralda ], Baroness of Alfadena, Lady of Pietrasecca

Jewak de Saint-Jean de Latran [ jewak13 ], Baron palatine of St.John in the Lateran

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2021 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia
    ON ACTS AGAINST THE ARISTOTELIC CHURCH

We, Our Majesty, Edmuund Tölgyerdei, King of Hungary and Croatia, chosen by the faithful of Holy Aristotle Roman Church, committed to the tradition of our common Hungarian-Croatian throne in devotion to the Pope Sixtus IV. and the Holy Roman Curia,

Per ipsum, et cum ipso, et in ipso.

Edmuund Tölgyerdei, King of Hungary and Croatia

Signed and sealed in Esztergom, King’s castle, XXIV.IV.MCDLXIX

The Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church, guided by His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV and the Sacred College of Cardinals

thanks the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, His Majesty Edmund Tölgyerdei

for his public and explicit condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of the SRING against Our Holy Mother Church.

May this declaration of faith, friendship and truth awaken the consciences of those who have lost their faith, and show the way to those lost in the darkness.

+ Fortes in Fide+

Roma, XXVII.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.imgur.com/2ZRmM4z.png[/img]
[color=darkred][size=18][b]Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia[/b]
[i]ON ACTS AGAINST THE ARISTOTELIC CHURCH[/i][/size][/color]

We, Our Majesty, [color=darkred][b]Edmuund Tölgyerdei[/b], King of Hungary and Croatia[/color], chosen by the faithful of Holy Aristotle Roman Church, committed to the tradition of our common Hungarian-Croatian throne in devotion to the Pope Sixtus IV. and the Holy Roman Curia,

[color=darkred][b]Per ipsum, et cum ipso, et in ipso.[/color][/b]

[i]Edmuund Tölgyerdei, King of Hungary and Croatia[/i]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SR3GRIr.png[/img]

[size=9][color=darkred]Signed and sealed in Esztergom, King’s castle, XXIV.IV.MCDLXIX[/color][/size][/list]

[b]The Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church, guided by His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV and the Sacred College of Cardinals

thanks the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, His Majesty Edmund Tölgyerdei[/b]

for his public and explicit condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of the SRING against Our Holy Mother Church.

May this declaration of faith, friendship and truth awaken the consciences of those who have lost their faith, and show the way to those lost in the darkness.

[b]+ Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]For the  Sacred College of Cardinals

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img][/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 27, 2021 9:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Support to His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV

ADELHEID DE LANCASTRE Queen of Ireland.

To all who will read and hear,

HAIL !

As a fervent Roman Aristotelian, we reaffirm our support for His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV against the attacks from the Empire. Only our Holy Father holds the true word of the Most High. No other man, no king can claim to hold the Sacred Word of God.

We hope that the Emperor will find the way back to reason and true faith. We hope that he will succeed in being pardoned for his words against our Holy Father, as well as the few people he may have dragged with him into this unfortunate adventure.

We hereby reaffirm our eternal support for the Roman and Aristotelian Church and for Sixtus IV, the one and only representative of God.

The Pontifical Lands belong to the Holy Roman Church, and we recognize His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV as the sole ruler of these territories. No other person can claim ownership of them.

May He keep you.

[right]Writen in Dublin •XXIV• day of April, Anno Domini •MCDLXIX• during the reign of Adelheid de Lancastre.[/right]

The Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church, guided by His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV and the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    thanks the Kingdom of Ireland, Her Majesty Adelheid of Lancaster

for her public and explicit condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of the SING against Our Holy Mother Church, as well as for her reaffirmation of the strong values of the True Faith.

The support shown by this friendly, allied and very Aristotelian land is a most precious support.

May this declaration of faith, friendship and truth awaken the consciences of those who have lost faith, and show the way to those lost in the darkness.

+ Fortes in Fide+

Code:
[quote][list][list][img]https://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/19/82/53/96/assemb13.png[/img]

[color=#0166FE][i][b][size=25]Support to His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV[/size] [/b][/i]
[/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=16][b]ADELHEID DE LANCASTRE[/b][/size] [i]Queen of Ireland.[/i]

To all who will read and hear,[/list][/list]

[list][list][list][b]HAIL ![/b][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list]As a fervent Roman Aristotelian, we reaffirm our support for His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV against the attacks from the Empire. Only our Holy Father holds the true word of the Most High. No other man, no king can claim to hold the Sacred Word of God.

We hope that the Emperor will find the way back to reason and true faith. We hope that he will succeed in being pardoned for his words against our Holy Father, as well as the few people he may have dragged with him into this unfortunate adventure.

We hereby reaffirm our eternal support for the Roman and Aristotelian Church and for Sixtus IV, the one and only representative of God.

The Pontifical Lands belong to the Holy Roman Church, and we recognize His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV as the sole ruler of these territories. No other person can claim ownership of them.

May He keep you.

[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2021/03/19//21031912392125435517323118.png[/img]

[right]Writen in Dublin •XXIV• day of April, Anno Domini •MCDLXIX• during the reign of Adelheid de Lancastre.[/right][/list][/list]

[b]The Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church, guided by His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV and the Sacred College of Cardinals,
thanks the Kingdom of Ireland, Her Majesty Adelheid of Lancaster[/b]

for her public and explicit condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of the SING against Our Holy Mother Church, as well as for her reaffirmation of the strong values of the True Faith.

The support shown by this friendly, allied and very Aristotelian land is a most precious support.

May this declaration of faith, friendship and truth awaken the consciences of those who have lost faith, and show the way to those lost in the darkness.

[b]+ Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]For the  Sacred College of Cardinals

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img][/list]

[/quote]

Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 04, 2021 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Sixtus Episcopus Romanus
    Omnibus has literas lecturis
    Salutem in Domino sempiternam.

En tant que Souverain Pontife et Pasteur du Monde, il est de notre devoir de guider les enfants bien-aimés du Très-Haut vers le juste chemin des Vertus, en les préservant du péché et des tentations de la bête sans-nom.
    Cette mission se réalise principalement à travers l'enseignement des Vertus, du Dogme Sacré et inaliénable et des Doctrines qui nous ont été transmises par les Deux Prophètes de Dieu, par les Saints Apôtres et par tous les vénérables Pères de l'Église.
    Néanmoins, un grand enseignement vient aussi de l'exemple de la dévotion et de la Vraie Foi, qui enflamme les cœurs et rafraîchit les âmes des fidèles, et l'exemple le plus élevé et le plus noble est celui du don de soi, du sacrifice de soi.
    Dans l'accomplissement de cette mission divine qui nous a été confiée, nous estimons nécessaire d'être aidés par ceux qui, dignes successeurs des Apôtres au service du Très-Haut, ont manifesté cette grande dévotion, sans limites d'aucune sorte.
    Par conséquent, par dérogation aux dispositions canoniques contenues dans notre Constitution Apostolique « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione », nous avons décidé et décrété d'élever au pourpre, symbole du sacrifice suprême de son propre sang auquel il s'est montré disposé, Monseigneur Martin Tamarre de Nivellus, seul et légitime archevêque de Rouen jusqu'à ce que nous ou qui en notre nom et par notre délégation décidera autrement. Il joindra le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux et le Consistoire Pontifical Francophone, avec droit de parole mais pas de vote, au rang de cardinal émérite et au tritre de Sainte Hildegarde de Bingen. Nous invitons donc tout fidèle, et en particulier le troupeau de Rouen, à prier pour le nouveau cardinal afin qu'il remplisse au mieux sa nouvelle mission de nous assister ; du même, nous exhortons ceux qui ont perdu le juste Chemin des Vertus, y compris l'usurpateur de la cathédrale de Rouen et faux et illégitime archevêque autoproclamé, à renoncer au chemin de la tentation du sans-nom et à suivre plutôt leur vrai berger vers le Très-Haut. Jamais la Sainte Mère l'Église tournera ses dos aux brebis perdues qui retournent pénitentes dans la bergerie. Enfin, nous ordonnons qu'une messe de commémoration soit célébrée par l'archevêque de Rouen, nouveau cardinal, dans la cathédrale et en compagnie du troupeau que nous avons décidé de lui confier.

Donné à Rome, à San Titus, le douzième jour du mois de décembre, jour de Saint Corentin, l'An du Seigneur mille quatre cent soixante-six, le premièr de Notre Pontificat.

Fait public et avec plein effet le quatrième jour du mois de mai, le mardi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXIX, le troisième de Notre Pontificat.
    Ayant désormais démissionné du siège archiépiscopal de Rouen, le nouveau cardinal pourra célébrer la messe de commémoration dans la basilique qui lui a été confiée en titre cardinalice.

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/QM3PFJhs/Papal-coat-of-arms.png[/img]
[color=darckgrey][i][size=16]Sixtus Episcopus Romanus[/size]
Omnibus has literas lecturis
Salutem in Domino sempiternam.[/i]

En tant que Souverain Pontife et Pasteur du Monde, il est de notre devoir de guider les enfants bien-aimés du Très-Haut vers le juste chemin des Vertus, en les préservant du péché et des tentations de la bête sans-nom.
Cette mission se réalise principalement à travers l'enseignement des Vertus, du Dogme  Sacré et inaliénable et des Doctrines qui nous ont été transmises par les Deux Prophètes de Dieu, par les Saints Apôtres et par tous les vénérables Pères de l'Église.
Néanmoins, un grand enseignement vient aussi de l'exemple de la dévotion et de la Vraie Foi, qui enflamme les cœurs et rafraîchit les âmes des fidèles, et l'exemple le plus élevé et le plus noble est celui du don de soi, du sacrifice de soi.
Dans l'accomplissement de cette mission divine qui nous a été confiée, nous estimons nécessaire d'être aidés par ceux qui, dignes successeurs des Apôtres au service du Très-Haut, ont manifesté cette grande dévotion, sans limites d'aucune sorte.
Par conséquent, par dérogation aux dispositions canoniques contenues dans notre Constitution Apostolique [i]« De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione »[/i], nous avons décidé et décrété d'élever au pourpre, symbole du sacrifice suprême de son propre sang auquel il s'est montré disposé, Monseigneur Martin Tamarre de Nivellus, seul et légitime archevêque de Rouen jusqu'à ce que nous ou qui en notre nom et par notre délégation décidera autrement. Il joindra le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux et le Consistoire Pontifical Francophone, avec droit de parole mais pas de vote, au rang de cardinal émérite et au tritre de Sainte Hildegarde de Bingen. Nous invitons donc tout fidèle, et en particulier le troupeau de Rouen, à prier pour le nouveau cardinal afin qu'il remplisse au mieux sa nouvelle mission de nous assister ; du même, nous exhortons ceux qui ont perdu le juste Chemin des Vertus, y compris l'usurpateur de la cathédrale de Rouen et faux et illégitime archevêque autoproclamé, à renoncer au chemin de la tentation du sans-nom et à suivre plutôt leur vrai berger vers le Très-Haut. Jamais la Sainte Mère l'Église tournera ses dos aux brebis perdues qui retournent pénitentes dans la bergerie. Enfin, nous ordonnons qu'une messe de commémoration soit célébrée par l'archevêque de Rouen, nouveau cardinal, dans la cathédrale et en compagnie du troupeau que nous avons décidé de lui confier.

[i][i]Donné à Rome, à San Titus, le douzième jour du mois de décembre, jour de Saint Corentin, l'An du Seigneur mille quatre cent soixante-six, le premièr de Notre Pontificat.[/i][/i]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/HsqkP5WF/726502-sec.png[/img]

[i]Fait public et avec plein effet le quatrième jour du mois de mai, le mardi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXIX, le troisième de Notre Pontificat.
Ayant désormais démissionné du siège archiépiscopal de Rouen, le nouveau cardinal pourra célébrer la messe de commémoration dans la basilique qui lui a été confiée en titre cardinalice.[/i]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/HsqkP5WF/726502-sec.png[/img]

[/color][/list][/quote]

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 05, 2021 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
[rp]
[center]

Statement by the Queen and the majority of the Regents of the German Kingdom on the events in Bologna [/center]

[hr]

Our Empire comprises 18 provinces. Each one is different from the other. We differ in culture, faith and tradition. Every citizen can benefit from all this diversity, as long as one has respect for everyone's otherness, because only this will bring us forward and further. To rule over all this is a great task, which should be marked by patience, trust, diplomatic skill and determination. Fundamental pillars of our empire, such as the provinces, the Magna Carta or our Holy Mother Church, are helping, guiding and advising components. Nevertheless, the Empire is currently splitting more and more. The the majority of the Regents and the Queen of the German Kingdom want to send a clear signal in these times and once again jointly offer their Consilium to the Emperor.

After our last Consilium, which we offered to the Emperor, we had hoped that bridges could be built through the Council in Bologna. Now, however, we see the fronts hardening more than ever. By proclaiming a counter-pope for the Church proclaimed by His Imperial Majesty, we see the rift between the Empire and the Aristotelian Church deepening once again. Instead of finding a common path for the citizens of the Empire, the Empire is now more divided than before. We view this development with growing concern for the fate of the citizens of the Empire.

No matter what faith we have, no matter where we are from, we are one people, we are brothers and sisters. We all share the same homeland and we all want one thing: to live in peace. That is why we are now approaching the Emperor again and advising him with our renewed Consilium to listen to further possibilities for peaceful solutions. Let it be clearly stated that the majority of the German regents, together with the Queen, continue to stand behind His Holiness Sixtus IV and distance themselves from the counter-pope proclaimed in Bologna. In the Dogma, the dogmatic sovereignty of the papacy is irrevocably written down and unequivocally regulates that a legitimate pope can only be elected by the specifications in the CIC. It is our duty to protect our religion as laid down in the Reichsbulle and the Magna Carta. We wish to remind the Emperor of this through our Consilium, in which we cite the imperial and our local laws.

Reichsbulle:

Citation:

2. State religion

(1) The state religion is the Aristotelian faith as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Church. All other creeds are tolerated as long as they do not threaten public order, but they are forbidden to preach publicly and to proselytise.

Magna Carta:

Citation:

Article 2 - Religion

(1) The official religion of the S.R.I.N.G. is the Aristotelian Faith as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church.

For the good of the people and for the good of the Empire, let us hope that this rift will soon be closed and that sanity will be seen to prevail on all fronts. We hereby offer our assistance in any diplomatic solutions and hope that our Consilium will be listened to so that a peaceful coexistence can be striven for.

May the Lord keep his protective hand over us and the entire Empire.

given and sealed on 2nd May 1469

Königin des Deutschen Königreiches

Kevin Mustermann
Graf von Augsburg

Matilda Krämer
Markgräfin von Baden

Lvcas Krämer
Burggraf von Nürnberg

Amaliia Springinsfeld
Erzherzogin von Österreich

Thea de Vries
Gräfin von Württemberg
[/rp]

Gratitude to the Queen and the majority of the Regents of the German Kingdom

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the German Kingdom in the person of Her Majesty Andrine von Quindt, and the Regents signatories

for having publicly and effectively expressed their public condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of SRING against Our Holy Mother Church, especially since the Kingdom occupies an important place within the Empire, and suffers in the first instance from the crimes committed against the True Faith.

May this statement of faith and support awaken the consciences of those who have lost their faith and show the way to those who are lost in darkness.

+Fortes in Fide+

Rome, V.V.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Code:
[quote][rp]
[center] [img]https://www.rk-sring.de/upload/2017/07/17/20170717183716-6a6b2ef4.png[/img]

[size=18][b][color=darkred]Statement by the Queen and the majority of the Regents of the German Kingdom on the events in Bologna[/color][/b][/size] [/center]

[hr]

[size=12]Our Empire comprises 18 provinces. Each one is different from the other. We differ in culture, faith and tradition. Every citizen can benefit from all this diversity, as long as one has respect for everyone's otherness, because only this will bring us forward and further. To rule over all this is a great task, which should be marked by patience, trust, diplomatic skill and determination. Fundamental pillars of our empire, such as the provinces, the Magna Carta or our Holy Mother Church, are helping, guiding and advising components. Nevertheless, the Empire is currently splitting more and more. The  the majority of the Regents and the Queen of the German Kingdom want to send a clear signal in these times and once again jointly offer their Consilium to the Emperor.

After our last Consilium, which we offered to the Emperor, we had hoped that bridges could be built through the Council in Bologna. Now, however, we see the fronts hardening more than ever. By proclaiming a counter-pope for the Church proclaimed by His Imperial Majesty, we see the rift between the Empire and the Aristotelian Church deepening once again. Instead of finding a common path for the citizens of the Empire, the Empire is now more divided than before. We view this development with growing concern for the fate of the citizens of the Empire.

No matter what faith we have, no matter where we are from, we are one people, we are brothers and sisters. We all share the same homeland and we all want one thing: to live in peace. That is why we are now approaching the Emperor again and advising him with our renewed Consilium to listen to further possibilities for peaceful solutions. Let it be clearly stated that the majority of the German regents, together with the Queen, continue to stand behind His Holiness Sixtus IV and distance themselves from the counter-pope proclaimed in Bologna. In the Dogma, the dogmatic sovereignty of the papacy is irrevocably written down and unequivocally regulates that a legitimate pope can only be elected by [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=84225]the specifications in the CIC[/url]. It is our duty to protect our religion as laid down in the Reichsbulle and the Magna Carta. We wish to remind the Emperor of this through our Consilium, in which we cite the imperial and our local laws.[/size]

[list][size=12]Reichsbulle:[/size][/list]
[quote]
[size=12][b]2. State religion[/b]

(1) The state religion is the Aristotelian faith as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Church. All other creeds are tolerated as long as they do not threaten public order, but they are forbidden to preach publicly and to proselytise.[/size] [/quote]

[list][size=12]Magna Carta:[/size][/list]
[quote]
[size=12][b]Article 2 - Religion[/b]

(1) The official religion of the S.R.I.N.G. is the Aristotelian Faith as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelian Church.[/size][/quote]

[size=12]For the good of the people and for the good of the Empire, let us hope that this rift will soon be closed and that sanity will be seen to prevail on all fronts. We hereby offer our assistance in any diplomatic solutions and hope that our Consilium will be listened to so that a peaceful coexistence can be striven for.

May the Lord keep his protective hand over us and the entire Empire.   

given and sealed on 2nd May 1469[/size]

[img]https://www.rk-sring.de/upload/2020/10/08/20201008203653-f01557dc.png[/img][img]https://s17.directupload.net/images/190905/ynoihbpi.png[/img]
[size=12]Königin des Deutschen Königreiches[/size]

[img]https://www.rk-sring.de/upload/2017/07/17/20170717191928-e0cd0c8c.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/1Q6D7j5/unterschrift.png[/img]
[size=12]Kevin Mustermann
Graf von Augsburg[/size]

[img]http://fs5.directupload.net/images/user/170607/t5enzuvk.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/XzBf33k/neueunterschriftmgs.png[/img]
[size=12]Matilda Krämer
Markgräfin von Baden[/size]

[img]https://www.rk-sring.de/upload/2017/07/17/20170717192329-407c79dd.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/dMg7190/unterschriftburggraf.png[/img]
[size=12]Lvcas Krämer
Burggraf von Nürnberg[/size]

[img]https://www.rk-sring.de/upload/2017/07/17/20170717192351-a891d382.png[/img][img]https://up.picr.de/40393264lo.png[/img]
[size=12]Amaliia Springinsfeld
Erzherzogin von Österreich[/size]

[img]https://s19.directupload.net/images/user/200401/5o6pkv7y.png[/img][img]https://i.ibb.co/xDXhfbF/thea.png[/img]
[size=12]Thea de Vries
Gräfin von Württemberg[/size][/rp]

[b]+ [color=darkred]Sacred College of Cardinals[/color] & [color=darkblue]Congregation of the Apostolic Nunciature[/color] +[/b]

[i][size=18][b]Gratitude to the Queen and the majority of the Regents of the German Kingdom[/b][/size][/i]

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the German Kingdom in the person of Her Majesty Andrine von Quindt, and the Regents signatories

for having publicly and effectively expressed their public condemnation of the acts committed by the Emperor of SRING against Our Holy Mother Church, especially since the Kingdom occupies an important place within the Empire, and suffers in the first instance from the crimes committed against the True Faith.

May this statement of faith and support awaken the consciences of those who have lost their faith and show the way to those who are lost in darkness.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]Rome, V.V.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cPIHlDv.png[/img]

[/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 05, 2021 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

On the acts perpetrated against Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman Church

We, His Royal Majesty, D. Apollo of Portugal, the first of his name, by the grace of the Most High and the acclamation of the Portuguese peoples, King of Portugal and the Algarves, Duke of Ribeira and Viscount of Avelar, ANNOUNCE:

That the Kingdom of Portugal has followed, since the times of Our Predecessor, the abject ideas coming from the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, about its criticism against the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church.

Since Our Predecessor, the Kingdom of Portugal believed that the acts perpetrated against the Church and against the Aristotelian Faith were motivated by a passing annoyance, and we believed, even before Our ascension to the Portuguese Throne, that the Crown of the Roman Empire would recede from its intentions and return to the path of righteousness.

However, it has come to our attention that the Imperial Crown has arrogated to itself the Power, which it believes it deserves, to take control of the Imperial Dioceses and organize a Council to appoint a new Pope.

Since time immemorial, the Kingdom of Portugal has adopted the Aristotelian Faith as its Official Religion and as the Religion of its Crown. For this reason, the Magna Carta of the Kingdom of Portugal, its greatest Law and Foundation Stone states that: "The Kingdom of Portugal and its Monarch adopt the sacred religion of Aristotle as the Official Religion of the Kingdom of Portugal."

We understand that our Crown and our Authority are legitimized by the will of God, the Most High Almighty, which is manifested through the popular will in the ballot box vote. By virtue of this, we follow the teachings of St. Thomas who says: "All power comes from God through the people. The temporal authority is autonomous only while keeping this principle in mind. Therefore, it can only govern according to the norm on which it is founded, and therefore with the consent of the Church. It must conform its actions to the opinions of the clergy and, in particular, to that of his Holiness the Pope, sovereign of all sovereigns."

The Saint also teaches us that "The king also derives his power from God. And since people are only fulfilling God's will by placing you on your throne, your power is divine from above and below. The sword you wield is entrusted to you by God, certainly not directly, but God being the primary cause of all causes and effects, he is undoubtedly the cause of your authority too. Now, as the church is the depository of the divine word, you must obey it. So it is unless you bow down like a tyrant."

For this reason, we condemn the actions perpetrated by the Crown of the Holy Roman Germanic Empire and reaffirm, on behalf of the Kingdom of Portugal, Our support for the Universal Aristotelian and Roman Church, so that Lusitania continues to recognize His Holiness Sixtus IV, as Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church.

As a consequence, the Kingdom of Portugal does not recognize any legitimacy to the supposed Council of Bologna and Iaudas, which we recognize as the AntiPope.

We pray to the Most High that reason and common sense will return to the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire and its Emperor, and we also pray that the Emperor and the Roman citizens who may have been captivated by these false ideas, may regain their conscience and seek forgiveness and absolution for their sins.

No less important, in the name of the Treaty of Heraldry Recognition signed between the Kingdom of Portugal and the Roman Aristotelian Church, the Kingdom of Portugal continues to recognize His Holiness, Sixtus IV, as the legitimate Feudal Lord of all the pontifical territories, as well as recognizing as Nobles all those who have been recognized as such by the hands of the Sovereign Pontiff or the Sacred College of Cardinals.

May God bless the Roman Empire and its People!

Vis Unita Maior Nunc et Semper

Written at Real Paço da Ribeira, on the 3rd of May of the year of the Grace of MCDLXVIX. I of Our Reign.

Gratitude to the Kingdom of Portugal

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of Portugal in the person of His Majesty D. Apollo of Portugal, the first of his name,

for having publicly and effectively expressed its condemnation of the actions carried out by the Emperor of the SRING against our Holy Mother Church, as well as of his patronage of the schismatic Council of Bologna, and for the heretical madness of Antipope Iaudas.
    True rulers recognise power as a loving gift from God, and exercise it according to Aristotelian Virtues and the teachings of the One True Church, that of Rome, and its Pope Sixtus IV.

+Fortes in Fide+

Rome, V.V.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

Code:
[quote]

[list][img]https://i.ibb.co/wSBtMPS/monarca.png[/img]

[color=DarkGoldenrod][b][size=20][i]On the acts perpetrated against Holy Mother Aristotelian Roman Church[/i][/size][/b][/color]

[b][color=black]We, His Royal Majesty, D. Apollo of Portugal, the first of his name, by the grace of the Most High and the acclamation of the Portuguese peoples, King of Portugal and the Algarves, Duke of Ribeira and Viscount of Avelar, ANNOUNCE:[/color][/b]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]T[/b][/size][/color][i]hat the Kingdom of Portugal has followed, since the times of Our Predecessor, the abject ideas coming from the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire, about its criticism against the Holy Mother Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]S[/b][/size][/color][i]ince Our Predecessor, the Kingdom of Portugal believed that the acts perpetrated against the Church and against the Aristotelian Faith were motivated by a passing annoyance, and we believed, even before Our ascension to the Portuguese Throne, that the Crown of the Roman Empire would recede from its intentions and return to the path of righteousness.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]H[/b][/size][/color][i]owever, it has come to our attention that the Imperial Crown has arrogated to itself the Power, which it believes it deserves, to take control of the Imperial Dioceses and organize a Council to appoint a new Pope.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]S[/b][/size][/color][i]ince time immemorial, the Kingdom of Portugal has adopted the Aristotelian Faith as its Official Religion and as the Religion of its Crown. For this reason, the Magna Carta of the Kingdom of Portugal, its greatest Law and Foundation Stone states that: "The Kingdom of Portugal and its Monarch adopt the sacred religion of Aristotle as the Official Religion of the Kingdom of Portugal."[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]W[/b][/size][/color][i]e understand that our Crown and our Authority are legitimized by the will of God, the Most High Almighty, which is manifested through the popular will in the ballot box vote. By virtue of this, we follow the teachings of St. Thomas who says: "All power comes from God through the people. The temporal authority is autonomous only while keeping this principle in mind. Therefore, it can only govern according to the norm on which it is founded, and therefore with the consent of the Church. It must conform its actions to the opinions of the clergy and, in particular, to that of his Holiness the Pope, sovereign of all sovereigns."[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]T[/b][/size][/color][i]he Saint also teaches us that "The king also derives his power from God. And since people are only fulfilling God's will by placing you on your throne, your power is divine from above and below. The sword you wield is entrusted to you by God, certainly not directly, but God being the primary cause of all causes and effects, he is undoubtedly the cause of your authority too. Now, as the church is the depository of the divine word, you must obey it. So it is unless you bow down like a tyrant."[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]F[/b][/size][/color][i]or this reason, we condemn the actions perpetrated by the Crown of the Holy Roman Germanic Empire and reaffirm, on behalf of the Kingdom of Portugal, Our support for the Universal Aristotelian and Roman Church, so that Lusitania continues to recognize His Holiness Sixtus IV, as Sovereign Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]A[/b][/size][/color][i]s a consequence, the Kingdom of Portugal does not recognize any legitimacy to the supposed Council of Bologna and Iaudas, which we recognize as the AntiPope. [/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]W[/b][/size][/color][i]e pray to the Most High that reason and common sense will return to the Crown of the Holy Roman Empire and its Emperor, and we also pray that the Emperor and the Roman citizens who may have been captivated by these false ideas, may regain their conscience and seek forgiveness and absolution for their sins.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]N[/b][/size][/color][i]o less important, in the name of the Treaty of Heraldry Recognition signed between the Kingdom of Portugal and the Roman Aristotelian Church, the Kingdom of Portugal continues to recognize His Holiness, Sixtus IV, as the legitimate Feudal Lord of all the pontifical territories, as well as recognizing as Nobles all those who have been recognized as such by the hands of the Sovereign Pontiff or the Sacred College of Cardinals.[/i]

[color=#a28620][size=18][b]M[/b][/size][/color][i]ay God bless the Roman Empire and its People![/i]

[i][color=#a28620][b]Vis Unita Maior Nunc et Semper[/b][/color][/i]

[b]Written at Real Paço da Ribeira, on the 3rd of May of the year of the Grace of MCDLXVIX. I of Our Reign.[/b]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/3vVJcvS/Sign-Apollo.png[/img]

[img]https://i.ibb.co/kqcx3nQ/Selo-Portugal-Amarelo-Araj.png[/img]

[/list]

[i][size=18][b]Gratitude to the Kingdom of Portugal[/b][/size][/i]

The Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church thanks the Kingdom of Portugal in the person of His Majesty D. Apollo of Portugal, the first of his name,

for having publicly and effectively expressed its condemnation of the actions carried out by the Emperor of the SRING against our Holy Mother Church, as well as of his patronage of the schismatic Council of Bologna, and for the heretical madness of Antipope Iaudas.
True rulers recognise power as a loving gift from God, and exercise it according to Aristotelian Virtues and the teachings of the One True Church, that of Rome, and its Pope Sixtus IV.

[b]+Fortes in Fide+[/b]

[i]Rome, V.V.MCDLXIX, Sixtus IV PP Anno III

[/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 2:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Asini mulum elegerunt
    Donkeys elected a mule

We, Arduino Della Scala, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Primate of the Sacred Empire, Cardinal Bishop of the Parish of San Silfaele Extra Muros, in the name of all our brother and sister cardinals gathered in Rome,

under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church,

Citation:
      Chapter V (Retreat in the desert and encounter with the creature without a name)

The soft voice of the creature without name called to Christos:

“See this beautiful city? Think of its riches! With the talents you have, you could become the mayor of it if you desire. Because, in truth, you were able to fast during all these days, like resisting tiredness and lust; your force of character could take you alongside the Most High! ”

Then Christos answered him, without putting himself in anger:
      “Get away, malignant spirit which wants to lose me in pride, desire and avarice. I would also resist these sins there, because he is small who yields to his impulses.”

Then the creature without name cried out: “God made us His children because we are the strongest of His creatures. Among us, I am His preferred, because I am the strongest of us all. I alone understood that the strong were always to dominate the weak, just as you men dominate the cows, the pigs and the sheep. God gave us His creation to experience the thousand pleasures of the body and the spirit that we deserve. How is it possible to better pay homage to Him than in appreciating the pleasures of His creation?”

But Christos retorted: “Go away, tempter! Your presence among creation is an insult unto God. Know you that you are not His preferred. He relegated you to the darkness, because you were diverted from His light. He left you your existence only in order to test the faith of His children.”

And he added: “God made us His children because we are the only ones with understanding that, as He loves us, so He desires our love in return.

It has come to our attention that in that self-referential assembly of heretics which they have called a "council" held in Bologna, a group of homunculi delighted in mimicking a conclave, and that from this assembly of donkeys there emerged a mule who calls himself Gregorius, whom we, for simplicity's sake, shall call Gregorius the Mule.

For us, Cardinals assembled in the Sacred College, on behalf of and in the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff and Pope, Sovereign of Sovereigns, sole successor of Titus, to govern the One Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, to spread the Faith under the gaze of the Prophets and to protect and defend our beloved sons and daughters is a fundamental and serious task, at times onerous,

However, events such as this election of Gregorius the Mule have delighted us, for it is also in the absurdity of such occasions that the spectacle of existence is enlivened.

Human misery is the breeding ground for the creature without a name, who feeds on the evil fruits he sows in the weaker souls led astray by the Princes of Sins. Precisely in Bologna and in that council of braying donkeys, the nameless creature rode on the twisted back of an excommunicated emperor, while Satan and Belial, envy and pride, titillated the lugubrious ears of a poor man who wanted too much and got nothing, repudiated by his community, reduced to the status of a layman, deprived of titles and honours and in need of being somebody, being nobody.

In the presence of such a miserable puppet show, in which the real puppet master is the nameless shadow, we can respond with the joy of knowing that we are on the side of Justice and Virtue, on the side of God, of the Prophets and on the side of the Community of the faithful that we love so much and that we defend and will defend with all our might, always!

We invite all the Aristotelian faithful to join us in a joyful prayer of jubilation in order to give glory to Almighty and Just God, in defence of the Faith and to expel from our lands the truncated nameless creature, driving it back into the unhealthy hole of malevolence and envy in which it hides: a laugh will bury them.

To all the Aristotelian faithful we firmly say that the one and only Pontiff of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is Sixtus IV [ Cesarino ], elected by the College of Cardinals as Supreme Pontiff and Pope, and all of us, from the Sacred College of Cardinals down to the most precious of parish deacons are and will always be at your service, your bulwark and your friends, just as the Prophets teach us.

+ Fortes in Fide +

Roma, VI.V.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio

For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.

Code:

[quote]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Asini mulum elegerunt[/b][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=#FFCC00][i]Donkeys elected a mule[/i][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]We, Arduino Della Scala, Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals, Primate of the Sacred Empire, Cardinal Bishop of the Parish of San Silfaele Extra Muros, in the name of all our brother and sister cardinals gathered in Rome,

under the light of the Archangels and the will of the Prophets Aristotle and Christos, Servant of God and His Holiness Sixtus IV Supreme Pontiff and Pope of the Universal Church,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][quote][b]Chapter V (Retreat in the desert and encounter with the creature without a name)[/i][/b]

The soft voice of the creature without name called to Christos:

“See this beautiful city? Think of its riches! With the talents you have, you could become the mayor of it if you desire. Because, in truth, you were able to fast during all these days, like resisting tiredness and lust; your force of character could take you alongside the Most High! ”

Then Christos answered him, without putting himself in anger:
“Get away, malignant spirit which wants to lose me in pride, desire and avarice. I would also resist these sins there, because he is small who yields to his impulses.”

Then the creature without name cried out: “God made us His children because we are the strongest of His creatures. Among us, I am His preferred, because I am the strongest of us all. I alone understood that the strong were always to dominate the weak, just as you men dominate the cows, the pigs and the sheep. God gave us His creation to experience the thousand pleasures of the body and the spirit that we deserve. How is it possible to better pay homage to Him than in appreciating the pleasures of His creation?”

But Christos retorted: “Go away, tempter! Your presence among creation is an insult unto God. Know you that you are not His preferred. He relegated you to the darkness, because you were diverted from His light. He left you your existence only in order to test the faith of His children.”

And he added: “God made us His children because we are the only ones with understanding that, as He loves us, so He desires our love in return.[/quote]

[i]It has come to our attention that in that self-referential assembly of heretics which they have called a "council" held in Bologna, a group of homunculi delighted in mimicking a conclave, and that from this assembly of donkeys there emerged a mule who calls himself Gregorius, whom we, for simplicity's sake, shall call Gregorius the Mule.

For us, Cardinals assembled in the Sacred College, on behalf of and in the name of His Holiness Sixtus IV, Supreme Pontiff and Pope, Sovereign of Sovereigns, sole successor of Titus, to govern the One Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, to spread the Faith under the gaze of the Prophets and to protect and defend our beloved sons and daughters is a fundamental and serious task, at times onerous,

However, events such as this election of Gregorius the Mule have delighted us, for it is also in the absurdity of such occasions that the spectacle of existence is enlivened.

Human misery is the breeding ground for the creature without a name, who feeds on the evil fruits he sows in the weaker souls led astray by the Princes of Sins. Precisely in Bologna and in that council of braying donkeys, the nameless creature rode on the twisted back of an excommunicated emperor, while Satan and Belial, envy and pride, titillated the lugubrious ears of a poor man who wanted too much and got nothing, repudiated by his community, reduced to the status of a layman, deprived of titles and honours and in need of being somebody, being nobody.

In the presence of such a miserable puppet show, in which the real puppet master is the nameless shadow, we can respond with the joy of knowing that we are on the side of Justice and Virtue, on the side of God, of the Prophets and on the side of the Community of the faithful that we love so much and that we defend and will defend with all our might, always!

We invite all the Aristotelian faithful to join us in a joyful prayer of jubilation in order to give glory to Almighty and Just God, in defence of the Faith and to expel from our lands the truncated nameless creature, driving it back into the unhealthy hole of malevolence and envy in which it hides: a laugh will bury them.

To all the Aristotelian faithful we firmly say that the one and only Pontiff of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is [b][color=#FFCC00]Sixtus IV[/b][/color] [color=#FFCC00][ Cesarino ][/color], elected by the College of Cardinals as Supreme Pontiff and Pope, and all of us, from the Sacred College of Cardinals down to the most precious of parish deacons are and will always be at your service, your bulwark and your friends, just as the Prophets teach us.

[b][color=#FFCC00]+ Fortes in Fide +[/color][/b][/i]

[size=10]Roma, VI.V.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio[/size][/list]

[i][b]For the Sacred College of Cardinals,[/b]
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Decanus.[/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 06, 2021 9:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Asini mulum elegerunt
    Die Esel haben ein Maultier gewählt

Wir, Arduino Della Scala, Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums, Primas des Heiligen Reiches, Kardinalbischof der Pfarrei San Silfaele Extra Muros, im Namen aller unserer in Rom versammelten Brüder und Schwestern Kardinäle,

unter dem Licht der Erzengel und dem Willen der Propheten Aristoteles und Christos, Diener Gottes und Seiner Heiligkeit Sixtus IV. höchster Pontifex und Papst der Universalkirche,

Citation:
      Kapitel V (Rückzug in die Wüste und das Trefffen mit der Kreatur ohne Namen)

Und sie sanfte Stimme der Kreatur ohne Namen sprach:

„Siehst du diese prächtige Stadt? Denk nur an deren Reichtum! Mit all den Talenten, die du besitzt, könntest du der Bürgermeister deiner Wünsche werden. Denn, wahrlich, es war dir möglich all die Tage zu fasten, du widerstandest Müdigkeit und Begierde. Die Stärke deines Charakters kann dich Seite an Seite mit dem Allerhöchsten bringen.“

Und wieder war es Christos, der ohne Ärger antwortet:
      „Verlasse mich, bösartiger Geist, der mich in Stolz, Verlangen und Habsucht verlieren möchte. Ich werde auch diesen Sünden hier widerstehen, denn der ist schwach, der seinen Impulsen nachgibt.“

Und die Kreatur ohne Name schrie aus: „Gott machte uns zu seinen Kindern, da wir die Stärksten seiner Kreationen sind. Unter uns bin ich sein Bevorzugter, denn ich bin der Stärkste unter allen. Ich alleine verstand, dass die Starken immer die Schwachen dominieren müssen, genau wie die Menschen die Kühe dominieren, die Schafe und die Schweine. Gott gab uns seine Kreationen, um die tausende Vergnügungen des Körpers und des Geistes zu erfahren, die wir auch verdienen. Wie kommt es nun, dass du ihn mehr huldigst, als die Vergnügungen seiner Kreation zu würdigen?“

Doch Christos erwidert: „Verlasse mich, Versucher. Deine Anwesenheit in seiner Kreation ist eine Beleidigung an Gott. Wisse, dass du nicht sein Bevorzugter bist. Er degradierte dich in die Dunkelheit, denn du warst getäuscht von seinem Licht. Er lies dir alleine deine Existenz um den Glauben seiner Kinder zu prüfen.“

Und er fügt hinzu: „Gott machte uns zu seinen Kindern, weil wir die einzigen waren, die die Auffassungsgabe besaßen zu verstehen, während er uns liebt, ihm eben jene Liebe zu erwidern.

Es ist uns zu Ohren gekommen, dass in jener selbstbezogenen Versammlung von Häretikern, welche diese als " Konzil " bezeichnet haben, und die in Bologna abgehalten wurde, eine Gruppe von Homunkuli sich daran ergötzte, ein Konklave zu imitieren, und dass aus dieser Versammlung von Eseln ein Maultier hervorging, das sich Gregorius nennt, den wir der Einfachheit halber Gregorius das Maultier nennen wollen.

Für uns, die im Heiligen Kollegium versammelten Kardinäle, ist es im Namen und im Auftrag Seiner Heiligkeit Sixtus IV., des Papstes, des Souveräns der Souveräne, des einzigen Nachfolgers von Titus, eine fundamentale und ernste Aufgabe, die eine universale und römische aristotelische Kirche zu leiten, den Glauben unter dem Blick der Propheten zu verbreiten und unsere geliebten Söhne und Töchter zu schützen und zu verteidigen, was manchmal beschwerlich ist,

Aber solche Ereignisse wie die Wahl von Gregorius dem Maulesel erfreuen uns, denn auch in der Absurdität solcher Anlässe liegt die eigentliche Bereicherung des Spektakels im Dasein.

Das menschliche Elend ist der Nährboden für die namenlose Kreatur, die sich von den bösen Früchten ernährt, die sie in den schwachen Seelen sät, die von den Fürsten der Sünden in die Irre geführt werden. Gerade in Bologna und in jenem Konzil der schreienden Esel ritt die namenlose Kreatur auf dem verdrehten Rücken eines exkommunizierten Kaisers, während Satan und Belial, Neid und Stolz die schwermütigen Ohren eines armen Mannes kitzelten, der zu viel wollte und nichts bekam, verstoßen von seiner Gemeinschaft, reduziert auf den Status eines Laien, beraubt von Titeln und Ehren und in der Sehnsucht, jemand zu sein, nämlich ein Niemand.

Angesichts eines solch erbärmlichen Marionettentheaters, in dem der wahre Puppenspieler der namenlose Schatten ist, können wir mit der Freude antworten, dass wir auf der Seite der Gerechtigkeit und der Tugend stehen, auf der Seite Gottes, der Propheten und auf der Seite der Gemeinschaft der Gläubigen, die wir so sehr lieben und die wir mit aller Kraft verteidigen und immer verteidigen werden!

Wir laden alle aristotelischen Gläubigen ein, sich uns in einem freudigen Jubelgebet anzuschließen, um dem allmächtigen und gerechten Gott die Ehre zu geben, um den Glauben zu verteidigen und um die abgeschnittene namenlose Kreatur aus unseren Ländern zu vertreiben und sie in das ungesunde Loch der Bosheit und des Neides zurückzutreiben, in dem sie sich versteckt: ein Lachen wird sie begraben.

Allen aristotelischen Gläubigen sagen wir fest, dass der einzige Papst der universalen und römischen aristotelischen Kirche Sixtus IV vom Kardinalskollegium zum Papst gewählt, und wir alle, vom Heiligen Kardinalskollegium bis hinunter zum wertvollsten der Pfarrdiakone, sind und werden immer in eurem Dienst stehen, euer Bollwerk und eure Freunde sein, so wie es uns die Propheten lehren.

+ Fortes in Fide +

Für das Heilige Kollegium der Kardinäle,

Code:
[quote]

[size=14][color=#FFCC00][i]Die Esel haben ein Maultier gewählt[/i][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Wir, Arduino Della Scala, Dekan des Heiligen Kardinalskollegiums, Primas des Heiligen Reiches, Kardinalbischof der Pfarrei San Silfaele Extra Muros, im Namen aller unserer in Rom versammelten Brüder und Schwestern Kardinäle,

unter dem Licht der Erzengel und dem Willen der Propheten Aristoteles und Christos, Diener Gottes und Seiner Heiligkeit Sixtus IV. höchster Pontifex und Papst der Universalkirche,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][quote][b]Kapitel V (Rückzug in die Wüste und das Trefffen mit der Kreatur ohne Namen)[/i][/b]

Und sie sanfte Stimme der Kreatur ohne Namen sprach:

„Siehst du diese prächtige Stadt? Denk nur an deren Reichtum! Mit all den Talenten, die du besitzt, könntest du der Bürgermeister deiner Wünsche werden. Denn, wahrlich, es war dir möglich all die Tage zu fasten, du widerstandest Müdigkeit und Begierde. Die Stärke deines Charakters kann dich Seite an Seite mit dem Allerhöchsten bringen.“

Und wieder war es Christos, der ohne Ärger antwortet:
„Verlasse mich, bösartiger Geist, der mich in Stolz, Verlangen und Habsucht verlieren möchte. Ich werde auch diesen Sünden hier widerstehen, denn der ist schwach, der seinen Impulsen nachgibt.“

Und die Kreatur ohne Name schrie aus: „Gott machte uns zu seinen Kindern, da wir die Stärksten seiner Kreationen sind. Unter uns bin ich sein Bevorzugter, denn ich bin der Stärkste unter allen. Ich alleine verstand, dass die Starken immer die Schwachen dominieren müssen, genau wie die Menschen die Kühe dominieren, die Schafe und die Schweine. Gott gab uns seine Kreationen, um die tausende Vergnügungen des Körpers und des Geistes zu erfahren, die wir auch verdienen. Wie kommt es nun, dass du ihn mehr huldigst, als die Vergnügungen seiner Kreation zu würdigen?“

Doch Christos erwidert: „Verlasse mich, Versucher. Deine Anwesenheit in seiner Kreation ist eine Beleidigung an Gott. Wisse, dass du nicht sein Bevorzugter bist. Er degradierte dich in die Dunkelheit, denn du warst getäuscht von seinem Licht. Er lies dir alleine deine Existenz um den Glauben seiner Kinder zu prüfen.“

Und er fügt hinzu: „Gott machte uns zu seinen Kindern, weil wir die einzigen waren, die die Auffassungsgabe besaßen zu verstehen, während er uns liebt, ihm eben jene Liebe zu erwidern.[/quote]

[i]Es ist uns zu Ohren gekommen, dass in jener selbstbezogenen Versammlung von Häretikern, welche diese als " Konzil " bezeichnet haben, und die in Bologna abgehalten wurde, eine Gruppe von Homunkuli sich daran ergötzte, ein Konklave zu imitieren, und dass aus dieser Versammlung von Eseln ein Maultier hervorging, das sich Gregorius nennt, den wir der Einfachheit halber Gregorius das Maultier nennen wollen.

Für uns, die im Heiligen Kollegium versammelten Kardinäle, ist es im Namen und im Auftrag Seiner Heiligkeit Sixtus IV., des Papstes, des Souveräns der Souveräne, des einzigen Nachfolgers von Titus, eine fundamentale und ernste Aufgabe, die eine universale und römische aristotelische Kirche zu leiten, den Glauben unter dem Blick der Propheten zu verbreiten und unsere geliebten Söhne und Töchter zu schützen und zu verteidigen, was manchmal beschwerlich ist,

Aber solche Ereignisse wie die Wahl von Gregorius dem Maulesel erfreuen uns, denn auch in der Absurdität solcher Anlässe liegt die eigentliche Bereicherung des Spektakels im Dasein.

Das menschliche Elend ist der Nährboden für die namenlose Kreatur, die sich von den bösen Früchten ernährt, die sie in den schwachen Seelen sät, die von den Fürsten der Sünden in die Irre geführt werden. Gerade in Bologna und in jenem Konzil der schreienden Esel ritt die namenlose Kreatur auf dem verdrehten Rücken eines exkommunizierten Kaisers, während Satan und Belial, Neid und Stolz die schwermütigen Ohren eines armen Mannes kitzelten, der zu viel wollte und nichts bekam, verstoßen von seiner Gemeinschaft, reduziert auf den Status eines Laien, beraubt von Titeln und Ehren und in der Sehnsucht, jemand zu sein, nämlich ein Niemand.

Angesichts eines solch erbärmlichen Marionettentheaters, in dem der wahre Puppenspieler der namenlose Schatten ist, können wir mit der Freude antworten, dass wir auf der Seite der Gerechtigkeit und der Tugend stehen, auf der Seite Gottes, der Propheten und auf der Seite der Gemeinschaft der Gläubigen, die wir so sehr lieben und die wir mit aller Kraft verteidigen und immer verteidigen werden!

Wir laden alle aristotelischen Gläubigen ein, sich uns in einem freudigen Jubelgebet anzuschließen, um dem allmächtigen und gerechten Gott die Ehre zu geben, um den Glauben zu verteidigen und um die abgeschnittene namenlose Kreatur aus unseren Ländern zu vertreiben und sie in das ungesunde Loch der Bosheit und des Neides zurückzutreiben, in dem sie sich versteckt: ein Lachen wird sie begraben.

Allen aristotelischen Gläubigen sagen wir fest, dass der einzige Papst der universalen und römischen aristotelischen Kirche [b][color=#FFCC00]Sixtus IV[/b][/color] vom Kardinalskollegium zum Papst gewählt, und wir alle, vom Heiligen Kardinalskollegium bis hinunter zum wertvollsten der Pfarrdiakone, sind und werden immer in eurem Dienst stehen, euer Bollwerk und eure Freunde sein, so wie es uns die Propheten lehren.

[i][b]Für das Heilige Kollegium der Kardinäle,[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2021 6:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Asini mulum elegerunt
    Os Macacos elegeram uma Mula

Nós, Arduino Della Scala, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Primaz do Sacro Império, Cardeal Bispo da Paróquia de San Silfaele Extra Muros, em nome de todos os nossos irmãos e irmãs cardeais reunidos em Roma,

sob a luz dos Arcanjos e a vontade dos Profetas Aristóteles e Cristos, Servo de Deus e Sua Santidade Sixtus IV Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal,

Citation:
      Capítulo V (Retiro no deserto e o seu encontro com a Criatura Sem Nome)

A doce voz da criatura sem nome disse a Christos:

“Vê esta cidade linda? Pense em suas riquezas! Com os talentos que você tem, você pode se tornar o prefeito, se quiser. Porque, na verdade, se você foi capaz de jejuar durante todos esses dias, bem como resistir ao cansaço e à luxúria; sua força de caráter pode levá-lo ao lado do Altíssimo!"

Então Christos respondeu, sem se enfurecer:
      “Afaste-se, espírito maligno que quer me afundar no orgulho, na inveja e na avareza. Eu também resistirei a esses pecados, porque é pequeno aquele que cede aos seus impulsos.”

Então a criatura sem nome clamou: “Deus nos fez seus filhos, porque somos as mais fortes de suas criaturas. Entre nós, sou o seu preferido, porque sou o mais forte de todos nós. Eu entendi que os fortes sempre devem dominar os fracos, assim como vocês homens dominam as vacas, os porcos e as ovelhas. Deus nos deu a sua criação para experimentar os mil prazeres do corpo e do espírito, que merecemos. Como seria possível prestar-lhe uma homenagem melhor do que apreciar os prazeres da sua criação?”

Mas Christos respondeu: “Vá embora, tentador! Sua presença entre a criação é um insulto à Deus. Saiba que você não é o seu preferido. Ele te relegou às trevas, porque você foi desviado da Sua luz. Ele deixou sua existência apenas para testar a fé dos Seus filhos.”

E acrescentou: “Deus nos fez seus filhos, porque somos os únicos que podem amar sem esperar nada em troca."

Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que naquela assembléia autorreferencial de hereges a que chamaram de "concílio" realizada em Bolonha, um grupo de homúnculos encantou-se em imitar um conclave, e que desta assembléia de burros surgiu uma mula que se chama Gregorius, à quem nós, por simplicidade, chamaremos de Gregorius a Mula.

Para nós, Cardeais reunidos no Colégio Sagrado, por e em nome de Sua Santidade Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa, Soberano dos Soberanos, único sucessor de Titus, para governar a Única Igreja Aristotélica Universal e Romana, difundir a Fé sob o olhar dos Profetas e proteger e defender nossos amados filhos e filhas é uma tarefa fundamental e séria, às vezes onerosa,

Entretanto, eventos como esta eleição de Gregorius a Mula nos encantaram, pois é também no absurdo de tais ocasiões que o espetáculo da existência é vivificado.

A miséria humana é o terreno de procriação da criatura sem nome, que se alimenta dos frutos maus que semeia nas almas mais fracas, desviadas pelos Príncipes dos Pecados. Precisamente em Bolonha e naquele concílio de burros braçais, a criatura sem nome cavalgava sobre as costas retorcidas de um imperador excomungado, enquanto Satã e Belial, inveja e orgulho, excitavam os ouvidos lúgubres de um homem pobre que queria demais e nada recebia, repudiado por sua comunidade, reduzido ao status de leigo, privado de títulos e honras e necessitado de ser alguém, não sendo ninguém.

Na presença de um espetáculo de marionetes tão miserável, no qual o verdadeiro mestre de marionetes é a sombra sem nome, podemos responder com a alegria de saber que estamos do lado da Justiça e da Virtude, do lado de Deus, dos Profetas e do lado da Comunidade dos fiéis que tanto amamos e que defendemos e defenderemos com todas as nossas forças, sempre!

Convidamos todos os fiéis aristotélicos a se unirem a nós numa alegre oração de júbilo para dar glória a Deus Todo-Poderoso e Justo, em defesa da Fé e expulsar de nossas terras a criatura truncada e sem nome, conduzindo-a de volta ao buraco insalubre da malevolência e da inveja em que se esconde: uma gargalhada enterrá-los-á.

À todos os fiéis aristotélicos dizemos firmemente que o primeiro e único Pontífice da Igreja Aristotélica Universal e Romana é Sixtus IV [ Cesarino ], eleito pelo Colégio dos Cardeais como Soberano Pontífice e Papa, e todos nós, desde o Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais até o mais precioso dos diáconos paroquiais, estamos e estaremos sempre ao seu serviço, como seu baluarte e seus amigos, assim como os Profetas nos ensinam.

+ Fortes in Fide +

Roma, XXX.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio

Pelo Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais,

Code:
[quote]

[size=14][color=#FFCC00][i]Os Macacos elegeram uma Mula[/i][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Nós, Arduino Della Scala, Decano do Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais, Primaz do Sacro Império, Cardeal Bispo da Paróquia de San Silfaele Extra Muros, em nome de todos os nossos irmãos e irmãs cardeais reunidos em Roma,

sob a luz dos Arcanjos e a vontade dos Profetas Aristóteles e Cristos, Servo de Deus e Sua Santidade Sixtus IV Soberano Pontífice e Papa da Igreja Universal,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][quote][b]Capítulo V (Retiro no deserto e o seu encontro com a Criatura Sem Nome)[/i][/b]

A doce voz da criatura sem nome disse a Christos:

“Vê esta cidade linda? Pense em suas riquezas! Com os talentos que você tem, você pode se tornar o prefeito, se quiser. Porque, na verdade, se você foi capaz de jejuar durante todos esses dias, bem como resistir ao cansaço e à luxúria; sua força de caráter pode levá-lo ao lado do Altíssimo!"

Então Christos respondeu, sem se enfurecer:
“Afaste-se, espírito maligno que quer me afundar no orgulho, na inveja e na avareza. Eu também resistirei a esses pecados, porque é pequeno aquele que cede aos seus impulsos.”

Então a criatura sem nome clamou: “Deus nos fez seus filhos, porque somos as mais fortes de suas criaturas. Entre nós, sou o seu preferido, porque sou o mais forte de todos nós. Eu entendi que os fortes sempre devem dominar os fracos, assim como vocês homens dominam as vacas, os porcos e as ovelhas. Deus nos deu a sua criação para experimentar os mil prazeres do corpo e do espírito, que merecemos. Como seria possível prestar-lhe uma homenagem melhor do que apreciar os prazeres da sua criação?”

Mas Christos respondeu: “Vá embora, tentador! Sua presença entre a criação é um insulto à Deus. Saiba que você não é o seu preferido. Ele te relegou às trevas, porque você foi desviado da Sua luz. Ele deixou sua existência apenas para testar a fé dos Seus filhos.”

E acrescentou: “Deus nos fez seus filhos, porque somos os únicos que podem amar sem esperar nada em troca."[/quote]

[i]Chegou ao nosso conhecimento que naquela assembléia autorreferencial de hereges a que chamaram de "concílio" realizada em Bolonha, um grupo de homúnculos encantou-se em imitar um conclave, e que desta assembléia de burros surgiu uma mula que se chama Gregorius, à quem nós, por simplicidade, chamaremos de Gregorius a Mula.

Para nós, Cardeais reunidos no Colégio Sagrado, por e em nome de Sua Santidade Sixtus IV, Soberano Pontífice e Papa, Soberano dos Soberanos, único sucessor de Titus, para governar a Única Igreja Aristotélica Universal e Romana, difundir a Fé sob o olhar dos Profetas e proteger e defender nossos amados filhos e filhas é uma tarefa fundamental e séria, às vezes onerosa,

Entretanto, eventos como esta eleição de Gregorius a Mula nos encantaram, pois é também no absurdo de tais ocasiões que o espetáculo da existência é vivificado.

A miséria humana é o terreno de procriação da criatura sem nome, que se alimenta dos frutos maus que semeia nas almas mais fracas, desviadas pelos Príncipes dos Pecados. Precisamente em Bolonha e naquele concílio de burros braçais, a criatura sem nome cavalgava sobre as costas retorcidas de um imperador excomungado, enquanto Satã e Belial, inveja e orgulho, excitavam os ouvidos lúgubres de um homem pobre que queria demais e nada recebia, repudiado por sua comunidade, reduzido ao status de leigo, privado de títulos e honras e necessitado de ser alguém, não sendo ninguém.

Na presença de um espetáculo de marionetes tão miserável, no qual o verdadeiro mestre de marionetes é a sombra sem nome, podemos responder com a alegria de saber que estamos do lado da Justiça e da Virtude, do lado de Deus, dos Profetas e do lado da Comunidade dos fiéis que tanto amamos e que defendemos e defenderemos com todas as nossas forças, sempre!

Convidamos todos os fiéis aristotélicos a se unirem a nós numa alegre oração de júbilo para dar glória a Deus Todo-Poderoso e Justo, em defesa da Fé e expulsar de nossas terras a criatura truncada e sem nome, conduzindo-a de volta ao buraco insalubre da malevolência e da inveja em que se esconde: uma gargalhada enterrá-los-á.

À todos os fiéis aristotélicos dizemos firmemente que o primeiro e único Pontífice da Igreja Aristotélica Universal e Romana é [b][color=#FFCC00]Sixtus IV[/b][/color] [color=#FFCC00][ Cesarino ][/color], eleito pelo Colégio dos Cardeais como Soberano Pontífice e Papa, e todos nós, desde o Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais até o mais precioso dos diáconos paroquiais, estamos e estaremos sempre ao seu serviço, como seu baluarte e seus amigos, assim como os Profetas nos ensinam.

[size=10]Roma, XXX.IV.MCDLXIX, Sixti IV PP Anno Tertio[/size][/list]

[i][b]Pelo Sagrado Colégio dos Cardeais,[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2021 3:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Asini mulum elegerunt
    Gli asini hanno eletto un mulo

Noi, Arduino Della Scala, Decano del Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, Primate del Santo Impero, Cardinal-vescovo della Parrocchia di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura, nel nome di tutti i nostri fratelli e sorelle cardinali riuniti a Roma,

sotto la luce degli Arcangeli e la volontà dei Profeti Aristotele e Christos, Servi di Dio e di Sua Santità Sisto IV Supremo Pontefice e Papa della Chiesa Universale,

Citation:
      Capitolo V (Ritiro nel desderto e incontro con la creatura senza nome)

La voce morbida della creatura senza nome chiamò Christos:

"Vedi questa bella città? Pensa alle sue ricchezze! Con i talenti che hai, potresti diventarne il sindaco, se lo desideri. Perché, in verità, sei stato capace di digiunare durante tutti questi giorni, come resistere alla stanchezza e alla lussuria; la tua forza di carattere potrebbe portarti accanto all'Altissimo! "

Allora Christos gli rispose, senza mettersi in collera:
      "Vattene, spirito maligno che vuoi perdermi nell'orgoglio, nel desiderio e nell'avarizia. Resisterei anche lì a questi peccati, perché è piccolo chi cede ai suoi impulsi".

Allora la creatura senza nome gridò: "Dio ci ha fatti suoi figli perché siamo la più forte delle sue creature. Tra noi, io sono il suo preferito, perché sono il più forte di tutti noi. Solo io ho capito che i forti dovevano sempre dominare i deboli, come voi uomini dominate le mucche, i maiali e le pecore. Dio ci ha dato la sua creazione per sperimentare i mille piaceri del corpo e dello spirito che ci meritiamo. Come è possibile renderGli omaggio meglio che nell'apprezzare i piaceri della Sua creazione?".

Ma Christos replicò: "Vattene, tentatore! La tua presenza tra la creazione è un insulto a Dio. Sappi che tu non sei il Suo preferito. Egli ti ha relegato nelle tenebre, perché sei stato distolto dalla Sua luce. Ti ha lasciato la tua esistenza solo per mettere alla prova la fede dei suoi figli".

E aggiunse: "Dio ci ha fatto suoi figli perché siamo gli unici a capire che, come Lui ci ama, così desidera il nostro amore in cambio.

Siamo venuti a conoscenza che in quell'assemblea autoreferenziale di eretici che hanno chiamato "concilio" tenutosi a Bologna, un gruppo di omuncoli si è dilettato a simulare un conclave, e che da questa assemblea di asini è emerso un mulo che si fa chiamare Gregorius, che noi, per semplicità, chiameremo Gregorius il Mulo.

Per noi, Cardinali riuniti nel Sacro Collegio, in nome e per conto di Sua Santità Sisto IV, Sommo Pontefice e Papa, Sovrano dei Sovrani, unico successore di Tito, governare l'Unica Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, diffondere la Fede sotto lo sguardo dei Profeti e proteggere e difendere i nostri amati figli e figlie è un compito fondamentale e serio, a volte gravoso,

Tuttavia, eventi come questa elezione di Gregorius il Mulo ci hanno deliziato, perché è anche nell'assurdità di tali occasioni che si anima lo spettacolo dell'esistenza.

La miseria umana è il terreno fertile per la Creatura Senza Nome che si pasce dei frutti malevoli che semina negli animi più deboli e traviati dai principi dei peccati. Proprio a Bologna e in quel concilio di asini raglianti, la creatura senza nome ha cavalcato sulla schiena ritorta di un imperatore scomunicato, mentre Satana e Belial, l'invidia e la superbia, titillavano le lunghe orecchie di un povero uomo che voleva troppo e ha ottenuto nulla, ripudiato dalla sua comunità, ridotto allo stato di laico, privato di titoli e onori e bisognoso di essere qualcuno, essendo nessuno.

In presenza di un tale miserabile spettacolo di marionette, in cui il vero burattinaio è l'ombra senza nome, possiamo rispondere con la gioia di sapere che siamo dalla parte della Giustizia e della Virtù, dalla parte di Dio, dei Profeti e dalla parte della Comunità dei fedeli che tanto amiamo e che difendiamo e difenderemo con tutte le nostre forze, sempre!

Invitiamo tutti i fedeli aristotelici a unirsi a noi in una gioiosa preghiera di giubilo per rendere gloria a Dio Onnipotente e Giusto, in difesa della Fede e per espellere dalle nostre terre la tronfia creatura senza nome, ricacciandola nel malsano buco di malevolenza e invidia in cui si nasconde: una risata li seppellirà.

A tutti i fedeli aristotelici diciamo fermamente che l'unico e solo Pontefice della Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana è Sisto IV [ Cesarino ] eletto dal Collegio Cardinalizio come Sommo Pontefice e Papa, e tutti noi, dal Sacro Collegio Cardinalizio fino al più prezioso dei diaconi parrocchiali siamo e saremo sempre al vostro servizio, vostro baluardo e vostri amici, proprio come ci insegnano i Profeti.

+ Fortes in Fide +

Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali,

Code:
[quote]

[size=14][color=#FFCC00][i]Gli asini hanno eletto un mulo[/i][/color][/size]

[i][b][color=black]Noi, Arduino Della Scala, Decano del Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, Primate del Santo Impero, Cardinal-vescovo della Parrocchia di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura, nel nome di tutti i nostri fratelli e sorelle cardinali riuniti a Roma,

sotto la luce degli Arcangeli e la volontà dei Profeti Aristotele e Christos, Servi di Dio e di Sua Santità Sisto IV Supremo Pontefice e Papa della Chiesa Universale,[/color][/i][/b]

[list][i][quote][b]Capitolo V (Ritiro nel desderto e incontro con la creatura senza nome)[/i][/b]

La voce morbida della creatura senza nome chiamò Christos:

"Vedi questa bella città? Pensa alle sue ricchezze! Con i talenti che hai, potresti diventarne il sindaco, se lo desideri. Perché, in verità, sei stato capace di digiunare durante tutti questi giorni, come resistere alla stanchezza e alla lussuria; la tua forza di carattere potrebbe portarti accanto all'Altissimo! "

Allora Christos gli rispose, senza mettersi in collera:
"Vattene, spirito maligno che vuoi perdermi nell'orgoglio, nel desiderio e nell'avarizia. Resisterei anche lì a questi peccati, perché è piccolo chi cede ai suoi impulsi".

Allora la creatura senza nome gridò: "Dio ci ha fatti suoi figli perché siamo la più forte delle sue creature. Tra noi, io sono il suo preferito, perché sono il più forte di tutti noi. Solo io ho capito che i forti dovevano sempre dominare i deboli, come voi uomini dominate le mucche, i maiali e le pecore. Dio ci ha dato la sua creazione per sperimentare i mille piaceri del corpo e dello spirito che ci meritiamo. Come è possibile renderGli omaggio meglio che nell'apprezzare i piaceri della Sua creazione?".

Ma Christos replicò: "Vattene, tentatore! La tua presenza tra la creazione è un insulto a Dio. Sappi che tu non sei il Suo preferito. Egli ti ha relegato nelle tenebre, perché sei stato distolto dalla Sua luce. Ti ha lasciato la tua esistenza solo per mettere alla prova la fede dei suoi figli".

E aggiunse: "Dio ci ha fatto suoi figli perché siamo gli unici a capire che, come Lui ci ama, così desidera il nostro amore in cambio.[/quote]

[i]Siamo venuti a conoscenza che in quell'assemblea autoreferenziale di eretici che hanno chiamato "concilio" tenutosi a Bologna, un gruppo di omuncoli si è dilettato a simulare un conclave, e che da questa assemblea di asini è emerso un mulo che si fa chiamare Gregorius, che noi, per semplicità, chiameremo Gregorius il Mulo.

Per noi, Cardinali riuniti nel Sacro Collegio, in nome e per conto di Sua Santità Sisto IV, Sommo Pontefice e Papa, Sovrano dei Sovrani, unico successore di Tito, governare l'Unica Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana, diffondere la Fede sotto lo sguardo dei Profeti e proteggere e difendere i nostri amati figli e figlie è un compito fondamentale e serio, a volte gravoso,

Tuttavia, eventi come questa elezione di Gregorius il Mulo ci hanno deliziato, perché è anche nell'assurdità di tali occasioni che si anima lo spettacolo dell'esistenza.

La miseria umana è il terreno fertile per la Creatura Senza Nome che si pasce dei frutti malevoli che semina negli animi più deboli e traviati dai principi dei peccati. Proprio a Bologna e in quel concilio di asini raglianti, la creatura senza nome ha cavalcato sulla schiena ritorta di un imperatore scomunicato, mentre Satana e Belial, l'invidia e la superbia, titillavano le lunghe orecchie di un povero uomo che voleva troppo e ha ottenuto nulla, ripudiato dalla sua comunità, ridotto allo stato di laico, privato di titoli e onori e bisognoso di essere qualcuno, essendo nessuno.

In presenza di un tale miserabile spettacolo di marionette, in cui il vero burattinaio è l'ombra senza nome, possiamo rispondere con la gioia di sapere che siamo dalla parte della Giustizia e della Virtù, dalla parte di Dio, dei Profeti e dalla parte della Comunità dei fedeli che tanto amiamo e che difendiamo e difenderemo con tutte le nostre forze, sempre!

Invitiamo tutti i fedeli aristotelici a unirsi a noi in una gioiosa preghiera di giubilo per rendere gloria a Dio Onnipotente e Giusto, in difesa della Fede e per espellere dalle nostre terre la tronfia creatura senza nome, ricacciandola nel malsano buco di malevolenza e invidia in cui si nasconde: una risata li seppellirà.

A tutti i fedeli aristotelici diciamo fermamente che l'unico e solo Pontefice della Chiesa Aristotelica Universale e Romana è [b][color=#FFCC00]Sisto IV[/b][/color] [color=#FFCC00][ Cesarino ][/color] eletto dal Collegio Cardinalizio come Sommo Pontefice e Papa, e tutti noi, dal Sacro Collegio Cardinalizio fino al più prezioso dei diaconi parrocchiali siamo e saremo sempre al vostro servizio, vostro baluardo e vostri amici, proprio come ci insegnano i Profeti.

[i][b]Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali,[/b]

[/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 83, 84, 85  Suivante
Page 74 sur 85

Sauter vers: