L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Il portone d'ingresso - entrance door - la porte d'entrée
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Monastero di San Domenico
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2021 11:00 pm    Sujet du message: Il portone d'ingresso - entrance door - la porte d'entrée Répondre en citant

Citation:
          Bussate e vi sarà aperto. Siete i benvenuti nell'Amicizia Aristotelica.
          Knock and it will be opened to you. You are welcome to the Aristotelian Friendship.
          Frappez et il vous sera ouvert. Vous êtes les bienvenus dans l'Amitié Aristotélicienne.
          Klopfen Sie an und es wird Ihnen geöffnet. Sie sind herzlich willkommen in der Aristotelischen Freundschaft.
          Llama y se te abrirá. Eres bienvenido a la Amistad Aristotélica.
          Bate e ser-te-á aberta. É bem-vindo à Amizade Aristotélica.
          Bata e ele será aberto para você. Você é bem-vindo à Amizade Aristotélica.
          Klop en het zal voor u worden geopend. U bent welkom bij Aristotelian Friendship.
          Zapukajcie, a zostanie wam otworzony. Zapraszamy do Arystotelesowskiej Przyjaźni.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 08, 2021 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Grace William Blazing had seen an invitation of the celebration for the renewal of the monastery. He arrived at the Dominican monastery dressed in his Franciscan habit. Knocking on the door he informed the doorkeeper that he was here for the celebrations. He then waited to be welcomed in.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
          Prefect of the office of Relics
          Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
          Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2021 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT Monsignor Asburgo d'Argovia raggiunse il portone del rinnovato Monastero di San Domenico.
          Una persona attendeva davanti l'ingresso e Padre Ettore decise di salutarla con un cenno del capo e un sorriso.

EN Monsignor Asburgo d'Argovia reached the door of the renovated Monastery of San Domenico.
          A person was waiting in front of the entrance and Father Ettore decided to greet her with a nod of the head and a smile.

FR Monseigneur Asburgo d'Argovia atteignit la porte du monastère rénové de San Domenico.
          Une personne attendait devant l'entrée et le Père Ettore a décidé de l'accueillir d'un hochement de tête et d'un sourire.

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
          Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
          Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
          Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

silvio_1
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2021 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A San Domenico i lavori erano terminati e ora era il momento di aprire il portone ai confratelli e ospiti

A San Domenico les travaux étaient terminés et maintenant il était temps d’ouvrir la porte aux confrères et invités

In San Domenico the work was finished and now it was time to open the door to the confreres and guests
          Benvenuti a San Domenico
          si presenta Padre Silvio posso essere utile?

Welcome to San Domenico
          Father Silvio, can I be of service?

Bienvenue à San Domenico Père Silvio
          se présente
          puis-je être utile?

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 09, 2021 9:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William saw two people coming to greet him. He offers his gentle bow and greets both. Peace and Goodwill to you, I am His Grace William Blazing, an English Franciscan Grey Friar. I heard that there was an opening celebration here and I decided to come and see. I hope that you will not see any wrong in welcoming a Franciscan in your monastery, said he with a smile. Ah, before I forget, I have come with one barrel of whisky from our lands as a gift to you. He pointed to the barrel he had left outside of the entrance.

William en voyant deux personnes s'apporchaient pour l'accueillir offrit une inclination de tête et les salua. Paix et bien à vous. Je suis Sa Grace William Blazing, un franciscain anglois. J'ai entendu dire qu'il y aura une fête d'ouverture ici et j'ai décidé de vous rendre visite. J'espère que pourrais entrée malgré le fait que je sois un franciscain, dit-il avec un sourire. Avant que j'oublie, j'ai apporté un tonneau de whisky venant de chez nous pour vous. Il pointa le tonneau qu'il avait laissé dehors.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
          Prefect of the office of Relics
          Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2021 11:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

IT Padre Ettore vide uscire dalla porta Padre Silvio e lo salutò amichevolmente.
          Buongiorno Padre, come state?
          Sono stato inviato da Padre Tebaldo a presenziare a questa festa e non potevo di certo mancare.

Quindi si rivolse al frate inglese.
          Adoro conoscere persone nuove, soprattutto se vengono da paesi tanto lontani.
          Sono onorato di conoscervi, Padre William.

EN Father Ettore saw Father Silvio come out the door and greeted him amicably.
          Good morning Father, how are you?
          I was sent by Father Tebaldo to attend this feast and I certainly could not miss it.

Then he turned to the English friar.
          I love meeting new people, especially if they come from far away countries.
          I am honored to meet you, Father William.

FR Le père Ettore a vu le père Silvio sortir et l'a salué amicalement.
          Bonjour Père, comment vas-tu ?
          J'ai été envoyé par le Père Tebaldo pour assister à cette fête et je ne pouvais certainement pas la manquer.

Puis il se tourna vers le frère anglais.
          J'aime rencontrer de nouvelles personnes, surtout si elles viennent de pays lointains.
          Je suis honoré de vous rencontrer, Père William.

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
          Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
          Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
          Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

silvio_1
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2021 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

whisky!!
          Per tutte le anguille! un barile di whisky!
          Grazie fratello molte grazie ! Grazie!
          Per festeggiare ci voleva proprio!

Padre Silvio felice di ricevere i primi ospiti per festeggiare
          e preso dall'euforia abbracciò con affetto i Monsignori

For all the eels! A barrel of whisky!
          Thank you, brother. Thank you very much! Thank you! We really needed this to celebrate!

Father Silvio was happy to receive the first guests to celebrate and
          euphoric, he embraced the Monsignors with affection.

Pour toutes les anguilles ! Un baril de whisky !
          Merci, mon frère. Merci beaucoup ! Merci ! On avait vraiment besoin de ça pour fêter ça !

Le père Silvio était heureux de recevoir les premiers invités pour célébrer et a embrassé les Monseigneurs avec euphorie.
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 13, 2021 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mother Fenice arrived smiling, her arms outstretched in welcome.

Welcome, brothers, San Domenico welcomes you with joy, to share the feast and the celebrations. Come with us to church: first, the Holy Mass, then we will celebrate with good food and drink.

Arrivò sorridente Madre Fenice, con le braccia aperte in segno di accoglienza.

Benvenuti, fratelli, San Domenico vi accoglie con gioia, per condividere la festa e le celebrazioni. Venite con noi in chiesa: per prima cosa, la santa messa, poi festeggeremo con il buon cibo e le buone bevande.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 14, 2021 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ella raggiunse il portone del Monastero di San Domenico dove una persona l'attendeva davanti l'ingresso.

Buongiorno sono Muses Helena Corleone

She reached the door of the Monastery of San Domenico where a person was waiting in front of the entrance.

Good morning I' m Muses Helena Corleone

♥♥♥
          Fenice
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 14, 2021 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In quel momento Madre Fenice si voltò e scorgendola sorrise e disse

Benvenuta a San Domenico, pace e bene. Entrate, prego. Io sono Madre Fenice, il Gran Priore. Se desiderate unirvi a noi, la concelebrazione della santa messa sta per iniziare nella Cappella di San Domenico. Se avete bisogno di ristorarvi, vi accompagno.

At that moment, Mother Fenice turned around and upon seeing her, she smiled and said

Welcome to San Domenico, peace and good. Please come in. I am Mother Fenice, the Grand Prior. If you would like to join us, the concelebration of the Holy Mass is about to begin in San Domenico Chapel. If you need refreshment, I will accompany you.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 15, 2021 11:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Comme Son Eminence Fenice l'avait invitée à venir, Melian s'en vint donc au Monastère. Elle observa les lieux puis se présenta à l'entrée, perdue dans sa contemplation de l'endroit fraîchement rénové, pour le mieux de toute évidence.

Come Sua Eminenza Fenice l'aveva invitata a venire, Melian venne al monastero. Si guardò intorno e poi si fermò all'ingresso, persa nella sua contemplazione del luogo appena rinnovato, ovviamente in meglio.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 2:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Hispanic deacon and inquisitor had seen Cardinal Heldor's invitation and it was an honor to attend the opening of such a prestigious monastery and in a long pilgrimage from Hispanic lands he came to accompany those responsible for the place with great Aristotelian respect.

Baron Palatino de San Juan de Letran approached the front door waiting to be received
          Cardinal
          Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 5:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Al portone del Monastero arrivano
          altri graditi confratelli e ospiti
          La pace sia con voi ,benvenuti al Monastero di San Domenico
          entrate e seguitemi alla

Cappella di San Domenico

At the door of the Monastery arrive
          other welcome confreres and guests

Peace be with you , welcome to the Monastery of San Domenico
          enter and follow me to
          Chapel of San Domenico

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 18, 2021 6:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:
          In quel momento Madre Fenice si voltò e scorgendola sorrise e disse

Benvenuta a San Domenico, pace e bene. Entrate, prego. Io sono Madre Fenice, il Gran Priore. Se desiderate unirvi a noi, la concelebrazione della santa messa sta per iniziare nella Cappella di San Domenico. Se avete bisogno di ristorarvi, vi accompagno.

At that moment, Mother Fenice turned around and upon seeing her, she smiled and said

Welcome to San Domenico, peace and good. Please come in. I am Mother Fenice, the Grand Prior. If you would like to join us, the concelebration of the Holy Mass is about to begin in San Domenico Chapel. If you need refreshment, I will accompany you.

She thanked Mother Fenice for the welcome shown and preferred to go to San Domenico 'Chapel

♥♥♥
          katnis.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 4:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Katherine era arriva davanti al portone del Monastero di San Domenico

Buongiorno sono Katherine D'Ezquiell Corleone sono stata invitata da Sua Eminenza Fenice

Katherine was arriving in front of the door of the Monastery of San Domenico

Good morning I’m Katherine D'Ezquiell Corleone I was invited by Her Eminence Phoenix
          Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Monastero di San Domenico Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
          Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Suivante
          Page 1 sur 31

Sauter vers: