L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Audience with Ilderico Della Gherardesca

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Ilderico

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2021 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Audience with Ilderico Della Gherardesca Répondre en citant

It had been a turbulent few weeks, the excommunication that had befallen him had greatly shaken him. Many people had offered him support, assistance and valuable advice. Finally, he had made up his mind. He would go to Rome for an audience to discuss his situation.
He went to the audience chamber and said:
"I am Ilderico Della Gherardesca, I would like to have an audience with His Eminence Cardinal Arnarion of Valyria-Borgia."

Then he waited.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2021 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old cardinal man came out from the shadow.

Good day, my son. You asked to see me ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 10, 2021 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ilderico bowed and said:

"Yes Father, I would like to talk about the excommunication I received.
Many things have been said, mistakes have been made, but I believe that the most important thing of all is that we have gone too far.
It is my desire to ask for forgiveness and to make amends for my mistakes."
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 19, 2021 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He was listening to him carefully.

I hear you my child you are hungry for forgivness. I wish to give it to you because God is a God of love and love forgives. Who am I to disagree ? But also God is a father, we must show our penance to him by telling precisely what is our mistakes.
Be not ashamed, no one here can hear you except God and both of us.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 27, 2021 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ilderico bowed his head thoughtfully. "Your Eminence, a few months later I am still struggling to understand what my mistakes were. Certainly participating in the Council of Bologna was one of them. I don't want to shift my responsibility onto others. I attended convinced that it was part of my task as Vice-Chancellor at imperial level but also aware that it would be a divisive event. I hoped that the voice of those who wanted to heal the rift would prevail among the participants, but that was not the case.
That said, my participation in the council was only physical. I made no theoretical or dogmatic contribution to the debate and in the only vote that took place I abstained.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Chancellerie Pontificale – Pontificia Cancellariae – Papal Chancellery -> Bureau des audiences ordinaires - Office of the ordinary audiences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: