L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj su Campo Marzio a Roma
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Filippoilmoro

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 27, 2021 3:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filippo arrivò con il Cardinale Arduino alla festa organizzata a Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
Sorrise all’ingresso e salutò amabilmente i presenti presentandosi.
Era la sua prima volta ad una festa del genere e per l’occasione decise di indossare un elegante vestito blu con dei calzari di cuoio giallo ocra.

——————-

Filippo arrived with Cardinal Arduino at the party organized at the Palazzo.
He smiled at the entrance and greeted those present amiably introducing himself.
It was his first time at such a party and for the occasion he decided to wear an elegant blue dress with ocher yellow leather shoes.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 27, 2021 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dopo aver salutato il padrone di casa, sentendo la presenza del suo cugino, decise di andare a salutarlo:

"Permetti, cugino?"

Alessandro versò del vino al cugino Arduino, riempendone una coppa anche per sè stesso.
Poi, facendo segno di brindisi, disse:

"A noi, cugino! Come stai? Non ci vedavamo da un pò!"

----------------------------------

After greetings the owner of the palazzo, earing his cousin, Alessandro decides to go to greetings his cousin too:

"Can I help you, cousin?"

Alessandro give to his cousin and to himself some wine, then he cheers and say:

"To us, cousin! How are you? It's a lot of time we don't see each other!"

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 30, 2021 1:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès' smile widened as Oberon explained the origin of her clothes and thanked her for noticing them. Inès admired art in all its facets, and fashion, sewing, seemed to her to be another method of expression, through colours and materials. Therefore, she found it very interesting to appreciate the diversity of cultures and the changes in costumes from one region to another. The Infanta stood listening to Oberon, amazed. Her eyes sparkled with genuine interest.

– Jin Yu ! –She repeated, amused. Well, that name at least was easy to pronounce. Although she probably wasn't pronouncing it quite right. Inès looked at Yin Ju, and gave him a little bow, between amusement and the charm of youthful naivety. She repeated the same expression towards Oberon, who by his gentleness made Inès have a better impression of him. Oberon's sense of taste in clothes was now heightened by his exquisite education.– Nice to meet you, Jin Yu.

Oh, but please, my lord! It would be absolutely fantastic if you could send me the patterns, or better still, let me come and visit you one day. I'll bring my tailor too, if that's all right with you. Though I'm afraid the clothes I wear are not so extraordinary, so exotic! While it is true that in the kingdom where I was born there is a strong Arab influence, their clothes are very comfortable and light, soft against the skin. I could get the patterns they use and offer them to you - it would be the least I can do to repay such kindness!

Oh and for women's clothes... I don't care, I'll dress as a man. Is that condemned by the Church? I'm not sure.

She began to laugh, and then noticed that other guests were arriving as well, whom Inès knew and was in fact very happy to see. So the princess greeted Filippo with a smile, while for Cardinal Della Scala she added a slight nod in deference. She did not approach them so as not to disturb them, though she made a point of going to greet them afterwards. And as she was not there celebrating the death of the Emperor, but celebrating the life of them all, she went over to pour herself a glass of wine.

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
Isaac.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 15, 2021 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isaac showed up at Palazzo Doria.
He was truly frightened by such greatness but he knew he was in Rome and here he could only find wisdom and faith there.
- Clutching Aristotle's medallion in his hands, he asked:

- Good morning, I'm Isaac, a God-fearing student. I am here at the invitation of Cardinal Kalixtus.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 19, 2021 4:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The boy was led inside the great palazzo and into one of the audience rooms, where he was allowed to sit on an armchair in front of an ornate painting that was new to the cardinal's collection.

Kalixtus entered the room from the other side and the black flowing robes contrasted with the man's alabaster skin and long white hair, the scent of incense and orange blossom surrounded the man who looked youthful despite his enormous age.

What does this painting say to you, young Issac?

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 28, 2021 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seeing the Cardinal enter, Isaac genuflected instinctively.
The Father's words however, invited him to raise his head and observe.
This art made him feel too small and Isaac tried to express himself:

Father, This Art inspires me greatness, to much greatness. Much to remain helpless... breathless.
I see in the eyes of the man the consciousness of his end. I see in his tempered body the uselessness of force face to face with his destiny.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 02, 2021 6:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, it is an exciting dialectic between physical strength and the helplessness of the situation. But the nakedness, the detachment is also a moment of intimacy. We look at the psychological and physical nakedness of the object in the moment of his doubt, his anxiety, his fear but I also see that the gaze goes upwards. Not to his bonds, but to God and God is the real redemption.

The body painted in divine light redeems the maltreated soul and sets it free, calls it to Himself and he, the young man, surrenders to God's will and submits to His grace.

A moment of trust in God in the darkness of his physical desecration.

The artist allows us to witness, but we also become desecrators ourselves because we look at him in his nakedness, observe him in his helplessness.

This, I think, is a wonderful parable of our world. We observe people and their fate, we become immoral abusers. How do you see it, Isaac?

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2021 11:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Master I wonder one thing: the violation of intimacy, the vision of the true reality of man, is not a necessary step?

Must not anyone in this world seek the truth beyond words to make it visible? Is it not a way to serve the Most High in the search for true justice?

Maybe Maestre, in nudity we are all more true.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2021 4:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is a wise insight, young Isaac. I see in your words a deeper understanding of the world. Something that most people who stand at my gate are missing.

Our society is a momentum. A moment shaped by the zeitgeist that defines it. Those who seek the truth must learn to look behind the veils of deception.

Man, it seems, is a prisoner between the intimate desire of self-deception to surprise himself. So it is a diabolical cycle. Generally it is not very harmful but it can take on dangerous proportions, especially when the people in power indulge in deception and they fight all attempts to expose them. Then there is usually war and death and blood and suffering.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 06, 2021 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And how can we be able to seek the truth, judges on this earth, without being overwhelmed by the conviction that we ourselves are justice?

I find this task difficult master, the presumption of the ego is around the corner.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 13, 2022 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nachdem sie in Berchtesgaden gewesen war, machte sie sich schon recht bald auf ihre Reise nach Rom. In einer Kutsche saß sie mit ihrer Tochter, einem ihrer Kindermädchen und ihrer eigenen Zofe Maggie. In einer weiteren Kutsche waren zwei weitere Kindermädchen und zwei Leibwachen. Zwar konnte Tilda es nicht leiden so von Menschen umringt zu sein, doch nach dem letzten Jahr hatte sie sich fast daran gewöhnt.

Nach einer langen Reise kam man schließlich am Palazzo an. In ihrem schlichten aber hochwertigen Kleid, stieg Tilda aus. Das Kleid war aus leichtem mintfarbenen Stoff und hatte überall Rüschen, die bis nach unten gingen. Irgendwie sah Tilda darin aus, wie ein Blätterteiggebäck. Aber es war bequem, also beschwerte sich die Herzogin nicht. Maggie, ihre treue Zofe, ging neben Tilda, während sich die beiden jungen Männer, die sie vor kurzem als Leibwachen angestellt hatte, in Abstand hinter ihr befanden. Eine der Leibwachen trug eine kleine Holzkiste vor sich her. Die Kindermädchen kümmerten sich unterdessen, um die kleine Tamina. Am Eingang kündigte sie sich mit ihrem Namen an und bat darum, dass man sie zu Kalixtus brachte.

After she had been in Berchtesgaden, she soon set off on her journey to Rome. In one carriage she was with her daughter, one of her nannies and her own maid Maggie. In another carriage were two more nannies and two personal guards. Although Tilda didn't like being surrounded so much by people, after the last year she had almost got used to it.

After a long journey, they finally arrived at the palazzo. Dressed in her simple but high quality dress, Tilda stepped out of the carriage. The dress was made of light mint-coloured fabric and had ruffles all over it that went all the way down. Somehow Tilda looked like a puff pastry in it. But it was comfortable, so the Duchess didn't complain. Maggie, her faithful maid, walked beside Tilda, while the two young men she had recently hired as personal guards were at a distance behind her. One of the personal guards carried a small wooden box in front of him. Meanwhile, the nannies were looking after little Tamina. At the entrance she announced her arrival by name and asked to be brought to Kalixtus.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 13, 2022 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolas had a lot of work and was not really in a mood to travel to Rome. But he was determined to help Tilda in her new adventure. He also couldn't refuse a nice invitation from Kalixtus.

Upon arriving to the Palazzo, he asked to me introduced to the Cardinal, not knowing yet if Tilda had arrived or not.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 14, 2022 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a hot day in Rome. Hotter than any day - it was summer and Kalixtus loved it. It couldn't be hot enough. The heat did something to him. It animated him, it transformed him and he loved it.

In his palazzo, he had the exclusive luxury of his own Olympic pool surrounded by high walls and planting, and the moment his guests arrived today, the cardinal was in that very pool. He was swimming in the pool, which was paved with turquoise and gold mosaics and represented a sun. The cardinal's family coat of arms.

Servants would lead the guests to the covered terrace that lay in the shade between the pool and the palazzo. Massive white cloths with golden ornaments shielded the sun for the guests. Of course, chilled drinks, fresh fruit and delicacies had been laid out. It was lavish and decadent as always at the Cardinal's.

Now that Matilda and Nicolas had been brought out onto the terrace, the Cardinal watched them from the end of the pool, which was shaded a little by the cypress trees.

So today he was once again deciding the fate of a kingdom and once again it had been a tough decision.

The cardinal swam into shallower waters and then emerged from the crystal clear, cool water. The light of the sun glistened on his flawless skin and was lost in his long, snow-white hair.

Around his neck, the cardinal wore a red ruby on a long golden chain that went to just above his navel.

The cardinal was completely undressed when he took his step on the marble floor. He braided his hair into a long, loose French plait and then stepped onto the wood of the terrace. The cardinal's figure was exceptionally youthful despite his age. It seemed almost like a mysterious magic that wafted around him like a tender breeze from another world.

Of course, he stepped up to Nicolas first and kissed him on each cheek. 'I thank you for coming, my friend. I did not want to make a decision without the initiator and besides, you are a constant guest to me and always welcome. The cardinal smiled and released his hand, which he first rested on the emperor's chest, as he always did.

Then he greeted Matilda by brushing a curl from her face and looking at her with his ice-blue eyes. What a surreal image it must have made. The naked cardinal, completely harmonised within himself. Who still glistened with the sun and seemed to absorb the radiance of the heavenly star and gather it around him - the aura, the magic of the sun itself.

Welcome Matilda from the house of Krämer. Welcome to Rome. Here your journey ends and a new one begins. He pointed to the comfortable armchairs while a servant handed the cardinal a white silk cloak with golden inlays of ancient Greek symbols sewn into it. They formed words. The cloak went to the cardinal's floor and he closed it around his hips so that his intimacy was concealed, but the cloak had an open area from his neck to his navel.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 15, 2022 9:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolas took a deep breath as he saw Kalixtus approaching them naked. Well, almost naked, as the cardinal had at least concealed his intimachy with the beautiful whilte silk cloak. Nicolas looked towards Tilda, knowing that she was not exactly the most social person out there before looking at the Cardinal again. After kissing back the cheeks of the white lion, Nicolas turned towards a servant and asked him to bring something to drink, preferrably some wine.

As the servent brought some wine for all three of them, Nicolas took two cups, and gave one to Kalixtus and said

I am always happy to visit you ! Such a beautiful palace and such a beautiful area! And what a beautiful weather to agree on political alliances, right ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 16, 2022 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fortunately, Tilda had grown up with brothers, so Kalixtus' appearance did not bother her too much. Centuries later, this scene would probably remind one of a well-known agent film with even more famous women. But back to the fifteenth century. Tilda smiled slightly as Kalixtus stepped up to her "Thank you so much for inviting me. It is nice to be here. The climate in this region has always appealed to me. I do hope that not just any journey but a particularly successful one begins here," she replied. Then she took the wine Nicolas had ordered and nodded at his words. "So that we don't start this with just wine..." she began and motioned the guard to come to her with the small wooden box in his hands, "I would like to start with a small tradition that I will establish thanks to my Duchy of Berchtesgaden. Kalixtus you are an epicure, a gourmet, so I sincerely hope that you know how to use the salts from Berchtesgaden." At these words the young man opened the wooden box and one could see the small jars lying there in the straw. There were three of them. One jar with pure salt, the next with salt and mountain herbs and the last salt shimmered pink and was labelled 'red wine salt'. "I was once told that without wine one should not discuss and on an empty stomach one should not make alliances."

Dernière édition par Matilda_ le Jeu Juin 16, 2022 2:46 pm; édité 1 fois
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Suivante
Page 14 sur 17

Sauter vers: