L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Coronation Ceremony of King Tomislav Rejgam
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tobias_maxence.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 30, 2021 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lorsqu’il me présente les cardinaux présents dans la basilique, je tourne mon regard en direction de ceux-ci et hoche la tęte aux prénoms de ceux ayant de l’importance. Puis je me laisse entrainer sans râler plutôt heureux de découvrir le lieu et avoir en guide un homme tel que Kalixtus. Lorsque ma question trouve réponse, j’écoute particuličrement attentif.

Cela sous-entends que les rois de France et les Empereur du Sacrum Romanum tout comme ceux du royaume d’Allemagne sont un peu chauvin ? Je pose un regard sur lui sans trace de jugement, mais une réelle curiosité. J’entends, Eminence que le lieu du pouvoir temporel comme Reims ne sont présent dans nos vies que lors du sacre et du mariage royal. Le reste de l’année Reims est une ville sans plus de vie que Dijon ou Limoges. Aussi, rassembler d’accord, mais fatalement au sein de leur royaume. Alors que le futur roi ce jour a accepté de quitter son futur royaume pour Rome. N’est-ce pas lŕ preuve d’une forme humilité ? Je lčve le doigt et précise. Je ne juge pas soyons clair, j’apprécie réellement Sa Majesté Laure et j’ai eu la chance de rencontrer l’Empereur Raphaell lors des joutes sur mon fiefs. Ils sont tous deux humbles, remarquablement sympathique et ŕ l’écoute de leurs peuples. Mais avouez quand męme que cela démontre un choix étonnant entre un couronnement ici ŕ Rome ou lŕ-bas chez eux. Non ?

Trop curieux assurément, mais j’aime comprendre et mettre de l’ordre dans mes pensées ou ceux des autres, je me demande męme ou irait mon choix si un jour je deviens moi-męme roi. Cela ne risque pas d’arriver cela dit, je n’apprécie pas assez le pouvoir pour cela. Non je suis du genre tranquille et appréciant la modestie d’une vie ŕ mon image : calme. Kalixtus commence ŕ parler de Notre-Dame et je lui offre un sourire en coin, j’adore l’écouter se révéler ainsi sans philtre ni honte. Peu voir aucun de mes proches n’est ainsi, je dois toujours creuser, demander, questionner pour obtenir quelques informations. Mais pas avec lui et cela me plait bien.

Je ne suis jamais allé ŕ Strasbourg, mais j’aurais plaisir ŕ découvrir auprčs de vous Eminence, si vous m’y invitez et avez le temps de faire le guide pour moi. Cela dit, j’apprécie plutôt les petits édifices, je vous rejoins quand męme concernant Notre-Dame de Paris. Mais connaissez-vous Notre Dame de Valčre ? Elle se trouve dans la ville de Sion, un délicieux mélange entre un château-fort et une basilique. J’aimerais vous montrer un jour.

Nous approchons de l’autel et je pose genou ŕ terre offrant le signe de la croix ŕ celle-ci, laissant le cardinal user du latin, répétant seulement ‘Amen’ sombrement. Puis je reste auprčs de lui et m’installe lâchant enfin l’étoffe de sa tenue, installé je ne risque pas de me perdre.

Seul le pape office ici ? Je demande un peu naďvement.

------

When he introduces me to the cardinals present in the basilica, I turn my gaze in their direction and nod at the names of those of importance. Then I let myself be led without grumbling, rather happy to discover the place and to have as a guide a man such as Kalixtus. When my question is answered, I listen particularly attentively.

It implies that the kings of France and the Emperors of the Sacrum Romanum as well as those of the kingdom of Germany are a bit chauvinistic? I look at him without a trace of judgment, but a real curiosity. I hear, Eminence, that the place of temporal power like Reims is present in our lives only at the coronation and the royal wedding. The rest of the year Reims is a city with no more life than Dijon or Limoges. Also, to gather of agreement, but fatally within their kingdom. While the future king this day agreed to leave his future kingdom for Rome. Isn't that a form of humility? I raise my finger and specify. I am not judging, let's be clear, I really appreciate His Majesty Laure and I had the chance to meet Emperor Raphaell during the jousts on my fiefdom. They are both humble, remarkably sympathetic and attentive to their people. But still, you have to admit that it shows an amazing choice between a coronation here in Rome or there at home. No?

Too curious for sure, but I like to understand and put order in my thoughts or those of others, I even wonder where my choice would go if one day I become king myself. This is not likely to happen though, I don't enjoy power enough to do that. No, I'm the quiet type who enjoys the modesty of a life that reflects my image: calm. Kalixtus starts to talk about Notre-Dame and I give him a smile, I love to listen to him reveal himself without philtre or shame. Few if any of my relatives are like this, I always have to dig, ask, question to get some information. But not with him and I like that.

I have never been to Strasbourg, but I would be pleased to discover it with you Eminence, if you invite me and have the time to guide me. Having said that, I rather appreciate small buildings, I agree with you concerning Notre-Dame de Paris. But do you know Notre Dame de Valčre? It is in the city of Sion, a delightful mix between a castle and a basilica. I'd love to show you one day.

We approach the altar and I kneel down offering the sign of the cross to it, leaving the cardinal to use Latin, repeating only 'Amen' darkly. Then I stay beside him and settle down, finally letting go of the fabric of his outfit, installed I don't risk getting lost.

Is it only the Pope who is in office here? I ask a little naively.

Derničre édition par Tobias_maxence. le Jeu Déc 30, 2021 7:37 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 31, 2021 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I had been informed about the interest in this ceremony for some time, but due to multiple functions, it had lost track of the situation. The day had arrived, the invitation came just before I made my preparations to leave for Spanish soil, so I postponed my trip in order to attend the ceremony. I arrived at the Basilica wearing the cardinal's colours and the arrival of my other brothers did not pass unnoticed by my gaze.

The interaction between them and their companions brought a half smile to my lips, the voice of my companion made me pay attention to the people he was introducing me to. Once I had finished greeting a couple of people, I made my way to where my brothers were and took my seat in my assigned place.

Egy ideje már értesültem a szertartás iránti érdeklődésről, de a több funkció miatt elvesztette a fonalat. Elérkezett a nap, a meghívás éppen azelőtt érkezett, hogy felkészültem volna a spanyol földre való távozásra, ezért elhalasztottam az utazásomat, hogy részt vehessek az ünnepségen. A bíboros színeiben érkeztem a bazilikába, és a többi testvérem érkezése sem kerülte el figyelmemet.

A köztük és a társaik közötti interakció félmosolyt csalt az ajkamra, a kísérőm hangja arra késztetett, hogy figyeljek az emberekre, akiket bemutatott nekem. Miután befejeztem néhány ember üdvözlését, odamentem, ahol a testvéreim voltak, és elfoglaltam a kijelölt helyemet.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Zederikus

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 31, 2021 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In the bleak midwinter there is quiet and sleeping, but Spring is looming under the snow, bringing change and growth. May this coronation be the first snowdrop flower, ushering in a golden age for our kingdom.

I arrive somewhat later than the rest of our delegation, an act that would otherwise be regrettable, I sadly was forced to stay back until now due to a hand injury. As Grandmaster and leader of The Order of King Saint Stephen [SZIL] it is my duty and pleasure to attend this grand event and support our new King Tomislav.

We ride down on horseback to the St. Titus Basilica with the other members of the belated delegation. The magnificence of the church comes as a shock at first but shock quickly becomes a feeling of etherial peace. It is the first time I am in the Eternal City, but I hope it is not the last.

We dismount and entrust the attendants with our horses. As we enter the church we kneel down before the altar, then occupy our places. I nod to the members of the order already here and to King Tomislav whom I told my attendance may be belated due to my injury. I appreciate everyone's patience and await the start of the awaited ceremony in holy rapture.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2022 12:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While people were arriving in the Basilica, which could be understood by the increasing amount of voices in the Basilica, Adonnis was finishing his preparations inside the sacristy.

After putting on all the liturgical garments, Adonnis left the sacristy towards the organized space just below the altar. There, a richly decorated chair was reserved for the King to sit on during the final part of the coronation. In parallel, the sacristans held red velvet cushions, decorated with embroidery stitched on gold threads, where the royal jewels rested: the scepter, the ring, the globus cruciger and the crown.

Just ahead, a cushion had been installed on the floor, a little in front of the chair that simulated the King's Throne. There, the Monarch would take his oath.

With a slight smile on his face, Adonnis stood facing the presents. It was possible to see numerous unfamiliar faces. Men and women from the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia that Adonnis would love to meet in person and talk to, to learn a little more about the local culture.

It was also possible to see many of his brother cardinals who were present at the ceremony.

After taking a deep breath, he begins by greeting everyone: In Nómine Altíssimi, et Aristótelis et Christi. Amen!, says Adonnis, making a sign of blessing to the Monarch and those presents.

Then he continued:

Brothers and sisters, today is a day of joy. I greet all present, faithful and members of this great community of faith.

We are here today, gathered together, to adore God and recognize his will, manifested through the men and women of the honorable United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia. Today we will consecrate and crown a new King and we will intercede with the Most High so that he may, under the blessing of the Most High, lead the United Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia to greatness, prosperity and unity.

In days like today, we understand that although we come from different places and speak different languages, our hearts beat as one. We are, in the end, a single community of brothers and sisters. Each with its own personality, its principles, but linked, in the end, by the one true faith, united by Aristotelian friendship.

We are here today gathered to mark the end of an era of mourning and recollection and to mark the beginning of a new era of light and hope. The election of a Monarch, brought about by divine influence and inspiration, marks the moment when all the people of a Kingdom create and illustrate the hopes for the future. The Monarch is not just the leader and ruler of a nation. He is the personification of the power, influence, strength and stability of this same nation.

A wise monarch
    , says looking toward Tomislav Rejgam, guide, on the material path, his people towards prosperity and glory and, on the spiritual path, towards the path of true faith, towards the Solar Paradise.

His footsteps, Tomislav Rejgam, will be the footsteps of the entire Hungarian and Croatian people. His actions and desire will illustrate the actions and will of all his subjects. May the Most High, Aristotle and Christos enlighten and bless you and may you be open to inspiration and divine will to guide your Kingdom into the future with it.

Next, an acolyte opens the Book of Virtues and then the Cardinal reads:

When the Nameless Creature and its partisans use force, whoever ceases to fight is complicit with them. When Good faces Evil, all inhabitants of the City must raise as one to destroy that Evil.

At the end of the reading, Adonnis waved the acolyte away and then addressed those present:

What does this brief Logion of Christos teach us? He teaches us, first of all, about the importance of unity. He illustrates in the figure of the Nameless Creature the definition of Evil and explains to us that when this evil attacks us, attacks our community, our family, we must unite so that, in total communion, we can face and repel this evil.

But I believe that the interpretation of this logion is very extensive and can be applied to different hypotheses and aspects of our lives. After all, what is evil? The word evil comes from the Latin expression "male", which we can translate as that which is contrary to the good, that which harms or hurts, incorrect, opposite to the just.

So how can we unite to fight this evil?

We can start by looking to the side, seeking the good of others, reaching out and helping us. Fighting Wrath with Temperance; gluttony with Frugality; greed with friendship; envy with justice; pride in humility; lust with conviction and acedia with plaisair.

We live in a hierarchical society and where one learns, through the society's own customs, to admire the powerful, the rulers, the nobles, the rich and to ignore the humble, the poor, the anonymous, whom we usually sweep to the periphery of our society itself.

A society destined to perpetuation, growth and greatness is a society that manages to overcome the limits and barriers of this segregation, through the daily and continuous exercise of virtues.

Aristotle taught us that "the good of man, which is to say that which makes him achieve the perfection of his own nature, is thus a life dedicated to ensuring harmonious conditions within the city. Now, the good of the city is all that all contribute to its equilibrium, so that the nature of the community is perpetuated. Therefore, you could say that the good of man leads to the good of the city."

Como, entretanto, começamos este caminho para as virtudes que nos conduzirăo ŕ luta contra o mal e ao crescimento da cidade? O Dogma também nos traz esta resposta.

In the The Book of the End of Times, we are taught that "The baptism makes it possible for the virtue to repurchase the sin; makes it possible for the love to overcome the apathy. The virtuous one who is not baptised will not be erasing his faults, because I did not bless his entry into the community of My faithful."

Turning to the King, he said:

You, Majesty, as King of Hungary and Croatia must be the first example of this search for the virtues to guarantee the continuity, growth and greatness of your Kingdom and your People. As a leader, you become an example. As a leader, you get to be seen, noted, followed and admired. You therefore have a duty to seek the virtues so that your people can see an example in you and do the same.

Through this sequence of actions, the fight against evil and the search for virtues, it will be possible to make Hungary and Croatia a great, rich and prosperous nation. You were elected King because the Most High wanted it. The will of the Most High materialized in the voice of the people. He chose you because he believes you are capable of imprinting that example and enabling your people to follow you in virtue, for the future and for greatness.

At the end of the sermon, Adonnis turned to the presents and says.

Let's manifest our faith. I ask everyone to accompany me in praying the creed.

Credo in Deum,
    Altissimum Omnipotentem,
    Creatorem caeli et terrae,
    Inferos et paradisi,
    Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
    Nicomaqui Phaetique filium,
    Missum ut sapientiam et universi
    Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
    Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
    Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
    Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
    Propter salutem
    Nostram martyr perivit
    Consecutus est Solem
    Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
    Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
    Sanctorum communionem,
    Peccatorum remissionem,
    Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Miközben érkeznek az emberek, amit a bazilikában egyre erősödő hangokból lehetett tudni, Adonnis a sekrestyében befejezte az előkészületeket.

Miután felvette az összes liturgikus ruhát, Adonnis elhagyta a sekrestyét az oltár előtti rendezett tér felé. Ott egy gazdagon díszített szék volt fenntartva a király számára, amelyre a koronázás utolsó részében ülhet. Ezzel párhuzamosan a sekrestyések aranyhímzéssel díszített vörös bársonypárnákat tartottak, amelyeken a királyi ékszerek pihentek: a jogar, a gyűrű, az országalma és a korona.

Közvetlenül előtte egy párnát helyeztek el a padlón, kicsit a királyi trónt megelevenítő szék előtt. Az uralkodó itt teszi le az esküjét.

Adonnis enyhe mosollyal az arcán állt a jelenlévőkkel szemben. Számos ismeretlen arcot lehetett látni. Férfiak és nők az Egyesült Királyságból, Magyarországról és Horvátországból, akikkel Adonnis szívesen találkozna személyesen, és szívesen beszélgetne, hogy egy kicsit többet megtudjon a helyi kultúrájukról

Lehetett látni számos bíboros testvérét is, akik jelen vannak az ünnepségen.

Miután mély levegőt vett, azzal kezdi, hogy mindenkit üdvözöl: In Nómine Altíssimi, et Aristótelis et Christi. Amen! - mondja Adonnis, és áldó jelet tesz az uralkodónak és a jelenlévőknek.

Majd folytatta:

Testvérek és nővérek, a mai nap az öröm napja. Köszöntöm a jelenlévőket, a híveket és a hit e nagyszerű közösségének tagjait.

Azért gyűltünk ma itt össze, hogy imádjuk Istent, és elismerjük az ő akaratát, amely a tiszteletreméltó Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyság férfijai és asszonyai által nyilvánult meg. Ma új királyt avatunk és koronázunk, és közbenjárunk a Magasságosnál, hogy ő a Magasságos áldása alatt nagyságra, jólétre és egységre vezesse a Magyar-Horvát Egyesült Királyságot.

Az olyan napokon, mint a mai, megértjük, hogy bár különböző helyekről jövünk és különböző nyelveket beszélünk, a szívünk egyként dobog. Végső soron, testvérek egyedülálló közössége vagyunk. Mindegyikünknek megvan a maga személyisége, elvei, de végső soron összeköt bennünket az egyetlen igaz hit, az arisztotelészi barátság.

Azért gyűltünk ma itt össze, hogy a gyász és az emlékezés korszakának végét és a fény és a remény új korszakának kezdetét jelezzük. Az uralkodó megválasztása, amelyet isteni befolyás és inspiráció hoz létre, azt a pillanatot jelzi, amikor egy királyság minden népe megteremti és illusztrálja a jövőre vonatkozó reményét. Az uralkodó nem csupán egy nemzet vezetője és uralkodója. Ő ugyanezen nemzet hatalmának, befolyásának, erejének és stabilitásának megszemélyesítője.

Egy bölcs uralkodó
    , mondja Tomislav Rejgam felé nézve, az anyagi úton a népét a jólét és a dicsőség felé, a szellemi úton pedig az igaz hit útjára, a Nap Paradicsom felé vezeti.

Az ő nyomdokai, Tomislav Rejgam, az egész magyar és horvát nép nyomdokai lesznek. Tettei és vágya minden alattvalójának tetteit és akaratát fogják jelképezni. A Magasságos, Arisztotelész és Krisztus világosítson meg és áldjon meg benneteket, és legyetek nyitottak az inspirációra és isteni akaratra, hogy vele együtt vezessétek királyságotokat a jövőbe.

Ezután egy akolitus kinyitja a Erények könyvét és a bíboros ezt olvassa:

Amikor a Névtelen Teremtmény és pártolói erőszakot alkalmaznak, aki nem harcol tovább, az bűnrészes velük. Amikor a Jó szembeszáll a Gonosszal, a Város minden lakójának egy emberként kell felállnia, hogy elpusztítsa a Gonoszt.

A felolvasás végén Adonnis intet az akolitusnak, majd a jelenlévőkhöz fordult:

Mit tanít nekünk ez a rövid Chresztoszi logion? Mindenekelőtt az egység fontosságára tanít minket. A Névtelen Teremtmény alakjával szemlélteti a Gonosz definícióját, és elmagyarázza nekünk, hogy amikor ez a Gonosz megtámad minket, megtámadja közösségünket, családunkat, egyesülnünk kell, hogy teljes közösségünk szembenézzen ezzel a Gonosszal, és vissza tudjuk verni.

Úgy vélem azonban, hogy ennek a logionnak az értelmezése nagyon széleskörű, és életünk különböző hipotéziseire és aspektusaira alkalmazható. Végül is, mi a gonosz? A gonosz szó a latin "male" kifejezésből származik, amit úgy fordíthatunk, hogy ami ellentétes a jóval, ami árt vagy bánt, helytelen, ellentétes az igazzal.

Hogyan tudunk tehát összefogni, hogy harcoljunk a gonosz ellen?

Kezdhetjük azzal, hogy oldalra nézünk, keressük mások javát, kinyújtjuk a kezünket és segítünk. A haragot mértékletességgel, a torkosságot takarékossággal, a kapzsiságot barátsággal, az irigységet igazságossággal, a büszkeséget alázatossággal, a kéjvágyat meggyőződéssel, a lustaságot örömmel.

Hierarchikus társadalomban élünk, ahol az ember a társadalom saját szokásai révén megtanulja csodálni a hatalmasokat, az uralkodókat, a nemeseket, a gazdagokat, és figyelmen kívül hagyni az alázatosokat, a szegényeket, a névteleneket, akiket általában magának a társadalomnak a perifériájára söprünk.

Az a társadalom, amelynek az a rendeltetése, hogy fennmaradjon, növekedjen és naggyá váljon, az a társadalom, amely az erények mindennapos és folyamatos gyakorlása révén képes legyőzni az elkülönülés korlátait és akadályait.

Arisztotelész azt tanította nekünk hogy "az ember javát, vagyis azt, ami által saját természetének tökéletességét eléri, a városon belüli harmonikus viszonyok biztosításának szentelt élet jelenti. A város javát pedig az jelenti, hogy mindenki hozzájárul a város egyensúlyához, hogy a közösség természete fennmaradjon. Ezért mondhatnánk, hogy az ember java a város javához vezet".

De hogyan kezdjük el ezt az utat azon erények felé, amelyek elvezetnek bennünket a gonosz elleni küzdelemhez és a város növekedéséhez? A dogma megadja a választ.

Az idők végezetének könyve, azt tanítja nekünk, hogy "A keresztség lehetővé teszi, hogy az erény eltörölje a bűnt; lehetővé teszi, hogy a szeretet legyőzze az apátiát. Az erényes, aki nem keresztelkedik meg, nem fogja eltörölni hibáit, mert nem áldottam meg belépését hívőim közösségébe."

A királyhoz fordulva így szólt:

Önnek, felség, mint Magyarország és Horvátország királyának kell az első példának lennie az erények keresésében, hogy garantálja királysága és népe folytonosságát, növekedését és nagyságát. Vezetőként Ön példaképpé válik. Vezetőként látják, észreveszik, követik és csodálják. Ezért kötelessége az erények keresése, hogy a népe példát lásson önben, és ugyanezt tegye.

A tettek ezen sorozata, a gonosz elleni küzdelem és az erények keresése révén lehetséges lesz, hogy Magyarország és Horvátország nagy, gazdag és virágzó nemzetté váljon. Azért választották királlyá, mert a Fenséges ezt akarta. A Fenséges akarata a nép hangjában testesült meg. Azért választott téged, mert hisz abban, hogy képes vagy arra, hogy ezt a példát átörökítsd, és képessé tedd népedet arra, hogy az erényekben, a jövő és a nagyság érdekében kövessen téged.

A prédikáció végén Adonnis a jelenlévőkhöz fordult, és így szólt.

Nyilvánítsuk ki a hitünket. Kérek mindenkit, hogy mondja velem együtt hitvallásunkat.

Hiszek Istenben, a Mindenható Atyában,
    Az Ég és a Föld,
    A Pokol és a Mennyország teremtőjében,
    Ki a lelkünk Bírája halálunk óráján.

És Arisztotelészben, a Prófétában
    Nikomakhosz és Phaisztisz fiában.
    Aki azért jött, hogy bölcsességet,
    és az isteni törvényeket tanítsa a tévelygő embereknek.

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
    Mária és József fiában,
    Aki életével utat mutatott nekünk (a Mennyország felé),
    Szenvedett Poncius Pilátus alatt,
    És mártírként halt meg érettünk.
    Egyesült a Nappal, s Arisztotelésszel,
    S ott ülnek a Mindenható jobbján.

Hiszek az Isteni Tettben,
    A Szent Római Arisztotelészi Egyházban,
    A szentek közösségében,
    A bűnök bocsánatában,
    És az Örök Életben.
    Ámen

Dok je narod pristizao u Baziliku, što se moglo prepoznati po sve većem žamoru u lađi iste, Adonnis je završavao pripreme unutar sakristije.

Nakon što je navukao na sebe liturgijsko ruho, Adonnis je napustio sakristiju i uputio se prema pripremljenom mjestu za njega odmah blizu oltara. A tamo, božanske ljepote, bogato ukrašena stolica koja bješe rezervirana za kralja na kojoj će sjediti do kraja ceremonije krunidbe. Paralelno, sakristanci su držali jastuke od crvenog baršuna, ukrašene vezom prošivenim na zlatnim nitima, na kojima su počivali kraljevski dragulji: žezlo, prsten, globus cruciger i kruna.
    Ispred, na podu, je bio postavljen jastuk, malo ispred stolice koja je simulirala kraljevo prijestolje. Tamo bi Monarh položio zakletvu.

S blagim osmijehom na licu, Adonnis je stajao ispred okupljenih. Bilo je moguće vidjeti brojna nepoznata lica. Muškarci i žene iz Ujedinjenog Kraljevstva Mađarske i Hrvatske koje bi Adonnis volio osobno upoznati i popričati s njima kako bi naučili nešto više o lokalnoj kulturi.

Također je bilo moguće vidjeti mnoge njegove braće kardinale koji su bili prisutni na ceremoniji.

Nakon što je duboko udahnuo, počinje pozdravljajući sve: In Nómine Altíssimi, et Aristótelis et Christi. Amen!, veli Adonnis, učinivši znak blagoslova Monarhu i svima nazočnima.

Tada nastavi:

Braćo i sestre, danas je dan radosti. Pozdravljam sve prisutne, vjernike i članove ove velike zajednice vjere.

Danas smo ovdje, okupljeni, da slavimo Boga i prepoznamo njegovu volju, očitovanu kroz muškarce i žene časne Ujedinjene Kraljevine Mađarske i Hrvatske. Danas ćemo posvetiti i okruniti novoga Kralja i zagovarat ćemo se kod Svevišnjeg kako bi pod blagoslovom Svevišnjega poveo Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo Ugarske i Hrvatske prema slavi, blagostanju i jedinstvu.

U danima poput današnjeg shvaćamo da, iako dolazimo iz različitih mjesta i govorimo različite jezike, naša srca kucaju kao jedno. Mi smo na kraju jedna zajednica braće i sestara. Svaki sa svojom osobnošću, svojim principima, ali povezani, na kraju, jednom pravom vjerom, ujedinjeni aristotelovskim prijateljstvom.

Danas smo ovdje okupljeni da obilježimo kraj ere žalosti i sjećanja i da obilježimo početak nove ere svjetla i nade. Izbor monarha, donijet božanskim utjecajem i nadahnućem, označava trenutak kada svi ljudi Kraljevstva stvaraju i ilustriraju nade za budućnost. Monarh nije samo vođa i vladar jedne nacije. On je personifikacija moći, utjecaja, snage i stabilnosti ovog istog naroda.

Mudri monarh
    , pogleda prema Tomislav Rejgam, vodi, na materijalnom putu, svoj narod prema blagostanju i slavi, a na duhovnom putu prema putu prave vjere, prema Sunčevom raju.

Njegove stope, od Tomislava Rejgama, bit će stopama cijeloga mađarskog i hrvatskog naroda. Njegovi postupci i želja će ilustrirati postupke i volju svih njegovih podanika. Neka vas Svevišnji, Aristotel i Kristos prosvijetli i blagoslovi i neka budete otvoreni za nadahnuće i božansku volju da s njom vodite svoje Kraljevstvo u budućnost.

Tada, akolit otvori Knjigu Vrlina ,a Kardinal pročita:

Kada bezimeno stvorenje i njegovi sljedbenici upotrijebe silu, tko se stane boriti na njihovoj je strani. Kada se Dobro suoči sa Zlim, svi stanovnici grada moraju se podići kao jedan kako bi zlo uništili.

Na kraju čitanja, Adonnis je mahnuo ministrantu da ode, a zatim se obratio prisutnima:

Čemu nas uči ovaj kratki Kristov Logion? On nas, prije svega, uči o važnosti jedinstva. On u liku Bezimenog stvorenja ilustrira definiciju Zla i objašnjava nam da kada nas to zlo napadne, napadne našu zajednicu, našu obitelj, moramo se ujediniti kako bismo se, u potpunom zajedništvu, mogli suočiti i odbiti ovo zlo.

Ali vjerujem da je tumačenje ove logije vrlo opsežno i da se može primijeniti na različite hipoteze i aspekte naših života. Uostalom, što je zlo? Riječ zlo dolazi od latinskog izraza "muško", što možemo prevesti kao ono što je protivno dobru, ono što šteti ili škodi, neispravno, suprotno pravednom.

Pa kako se možemo ujediniti u borbi protiv ovog zla?

Možemo početi gledajući u stranu, tražeći dobro drugih, pružajući nam ruku i pomažući nam. Borba protiv gnjeva umjerenošću; proždrljivost sa štedljivošću; pohlepa s prijateljstvom; zavist s pravdom; ponos u poniznosti; požuda s uvjerenjem i acedia s plaisair.

Živimo u hijerarhijskom društvu i gdje se uči, kroz vlastite običaje društva, diviti se moćnima, vladarima, plemićima, bogatima i ignorirati skromne, siromašne, anonimne, koje obično guramo na periferiju samo naše društvo.
    Društvo predodređeno za ovjekovječenje, rast i veličinu društvo je koje uspijeva prevladati granice i prepreke ove segregacije, kroz svakodnevno i kontinuirano vježbanje vrlina.
    Aristotel nas je naučio da "Dobro čovjeka, što se odnosi na ono što mu omogućava da dosegne savršenstvo svoje prirode, jest život posvećen osiguravanju skladnih uvjeta unutar grada. Sada, boljitak grada je sve što pridonosi njegovoj ravnoteži. Na taj se način i sama priroda zajednice kontinuirano održava. Stoga bi se moglo reći da dobro čovjeka vodi boljitku grada.“

Kako, međutim, započeti ovaj put prema vrlinama koje će nas odvesti u borbu protiv zla i rast grada? Dogma nam također daje ovaj odgovor.

U Knjizi o Kraju Vremena, učeni smo da " Krštenje omogućuje vrlinu otkupiti grijeh; omogućuje da ljubav nadvlada apatiju. Čestit koji nije kršten neće izbrisati svoje greške, jer Ja nisam blagoslovio njegov ulazak u zajednicu Mojih vjernika."

Okrenivši se prema Kralju, kaže

Vi, Veličanstvo, kao kralj Ugarske i Hrvatske morate biti prvi primjer ove potrage za vrlinama koje jamče kontinuitet, rast i slavu vašeg Kraljevstva i vašeg naroda. Kao vođa, postajete primjer. Kao vođa, možete biti viđeni, zapaženi, praćeni kako bi vam se divili. Stoga ste dužni tražiti vrline kako bi vaš narod mogao vidjeti primjer u vama i činiti isto.
    Ovim slijedom akcija, borbom protiv zla i traženjem vrlina, bit će moguće od Mađarske i Hrvatske učiniti veliku, bogatu i prosperitetnu naciju. Izabran si za kralja jer je Svevišnji to želio. Volja Svevišnjeg se materijalizirala u glasu ljudi. Odabrao vas je jer vjeruje da ste sposobni utisnuti taj primjer i omogućiti svojim ljudima da vas slijede u vrlini, za budućnost i za slavu.

Na kraju propovijedi, Adonnis se okrene okupljenima i kaže

Obnovimo svoju vjeru. Molim sve da me prate u molitvi vjere.

Vjerujem u Jaha, Boga svemogućega
    Stvoritelja neba i zemlje
    Pakla i Raja,
    Sudca naših duša u tren smrti naše.

U Aristotela, njegovog proroka
    Sina Nicomaha i Phaetiste,
    Poslanog da izgubljene ljude poučava mudrosti
    I Božanskim zakonima svemira.

Vjerujem u Krista,
    Rođenog od Marije i Josipa.
    Koji je svoj život posvetio d nam pokaže put do Raja.
    Koji se nakon što je trpio pod prelatom Poncijem,
    I umro u mučeništvu kako bi spasio nas
    Uzdignut u Solarni raj, zajedno s Aristotelom
    Te sjedi na desnoj strani Boga Svemogućega.

Ja vjerujem u Božansko djelovanje;
    Aristotela i Svetu Rimsku Crkvu, jednu i nedjeljivu;
    U zajedništvo svetaca;
    U otpuštanje grijeha
    U život vječni.

AMEN

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Losonci_Hubertusz

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2022 8:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hubertusz feláll a helyéről összezárja kezét és előredöntött fejjel az atyával együtt mondja, kicsit erősebb hangon, mint ahogy ezt szokta, hogy bátorságot adjon testvéreinek.

Hubertusz gets up from his seat, folds his hands and bowed with his head, says with the father, in a slightly stronger voice than usual, to give courage to his brothers.

Az Ég és a Föld,

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,

A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.

Ámen!

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2022 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Csendben, komoly arccal hallgatom a bíboros úr szavait, amikor elkezdi a ceremóniát. Igyekszem odafigyelni a tanításra, hogy valóban gyökeret verhessen a szívemben. Aztán vele és a hívekkel együtt felállok és imádkozom a hitvallást.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I listen to the cardinal's speech silently, with a serious face as the ceremony begins. I try to let the teaching flow into my ears as well as into my heart. Then I stand up to pray the credo with him and the others gathered together.

Az Ég és a Föld,

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,

A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.

Ámen!

Magnus Magister, Ordo Sancti Stephani
Tigerr

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2022 9:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pakla i Raja,

Vjerujem u Krista,

U zajedništvo svetaca;
U otpuštanje grijeha
U život vječni.

AMEN

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 04, 2022 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pocme se molit

Pakla i Raja,

Vjerujem u Krista,

U zajedništvo svetaca;
U otpuštanje grijeha
U život vječni.

AMEN
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2022 8:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inspirativna propovijed kardinala Adonnisa, ugrijala je srce i dušu nadbiskupu Krasoljubu. Razmišljanje o onom iskonskom u životu vjernika, krštenju, podsjetilo je nadbiskupa na povezanost koju svi gajimo u Aristotelu.
Bazilikom se začulo, molitvom vjere, okupljeni su obnovili zavjete svoje prema Svevišnjem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The inspiring sermon of Cardinal Adonnis, warmed the heart and soul of Archbishop Krasoljub. Reflecting on the primordial in the life of the faithful, baptism, reminded the archbishop of the connection which we all cultivate in Aristotle.
Throug basilica was heard, the prayer of faith, the gathered renewed their vows to the Most High.

Pakla i Raja,

Vjerujem u Krista,

U zajedništvo svetaca;
U otpuštanje grijeha
U život vječni.

AMEN

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2022 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All voices were raised for the profession of Faith, in an interweaving of different languages, a symbol of the great Aristotelian family.
Cardinal Fenice joined her own voice to the others, as she formulated in her heart the vows for the new King.

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 05, 2022 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Az Ég és a Föld,

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,

A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.
Ámen
Leongar

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 08, 2022 10:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Almost transcended from the words of the preaching, I spell the Credo half loudly along with my brethren.

Átszellemülve a prédikáció szavaitól, félhangosan mondom a Credot hitbeli testvéreimmel együtt.

Az Ég és a Föld,

Hiszek Chresztoszban,
Mária és József fiában,

A szentek közösségében,
A bűnök bocsánatában,
És az Örök Életben.
Ámen

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 09, 2022 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Martin was very late entering the basilica for the coronation.

With great discretion, he placed himself among his fellow Cardinals while reciting the prayer of forgiveness and the Creed...

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

Premier Vice Primat de France.
Archevęque métropolitain de Reims.
Évęque d'Hébron.
Comte de Spontin.
Tomislav_rejgam

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 12, 2022 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As he made his way to the front of the Basilica, Tomislav was surprised to see some women were standing among the clergymen, wearing the ceremonial robes of a... Well yes, those were the robes of none other than a cardinal!
He did not let this sight phase him for too long, however. He smiled at Pamelita, hoping that she hadn't caught him staring.
He shifted his gaze on his dear friend Zederikus, glad to see him fully recovered. For the both of them this ceremony meant a great deal. Even though they were politicians and military men, they have found a great deal of hope in the Faith.

Hoping to showcase the short Latin lessons he took with the Archbishop Krasoljub during the trip here he recited with the others loudly:

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Inferos et paradisi,

Credo etiam in Christum,
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem

Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Vitam aeternam.

AMEN

He nodded to the Cardinal leading the ceremony. All was in order and he was ready to proceed.

IG: Leopold_rejgam | Discord: Tomislav_rejgam#9470
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 12, 2022 7:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With a nod of the head, the sacristans lead the Monarch to the cushion where he will kneel to take the oaths.

Egy fejbiccentéssel, a segítők a párnához vezetik a királyt ahol letérdelve letenné az esküt.

Kimanjem glave sakristanci vode Monarha do jastuka gdje će kleknuti da položi zakletvu.

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller ŕ la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: