L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

WELCOME TO THE PALAZZO DEI CONVERTENDI (Introduce Yourself!)
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congrégation pour le Nouvel Apostolat
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 6:54 pm    Sujet du message: WELCOME TO THE PALAZZO DEI CONVERTENDI (Introduce Yourself!) Répondre en citant

Welcome to Palazzo dei Convertendi, the seat of the Congregation for the New Apostolate. Please introduce yourself leaving your name and reason for your visit to the receptionist and feel free; you will be received shortly.

May the Most High and the Prophets bless you!

---

Bienvenue au Palazzo dei Convertendi, le siège de la Congrégation pour le nouvel apostolat. Veuillez vous présenter en laissant votre nom et la raison de votre visite à la réceptionniste et faites comme chez vous ; vous serez accueilli dans les plus brefs délais.

Que le Très Haut et les Prophètes vous bénissent!

---

Benvenuti al Palazzo dei Convertendi, la sede della Congregazione per il Nuovo Apostolato. Presentatevi lasciando il vostro nome e il motivo della vostra visita alla receptionist e mettetevi a vostro agio; sarete accolti a breve.

Che l'Altissimo e i Profeti vi benedicano!

---

Willkommen im Palazzo dei Convertendi, dem Sitz der Kongregation für das Neuapostolat. Bitte stellen Sie sich vor, indem Sie der Empfangsdame Ihren Namen und den Grund Ihres Besuchs mitteilen, und fühlen Sie sich wie zu Hause; Sie werden in Kürze begrüßt werden.

Mögen der Allerhöchste und die Propheten Sie segnen!

---

Bienvenidos al Palacio dei Convertendi, sede de la Congregación para el Nuevo Apostolado. Por favor, preséntese dejando su nombre y el motivo de su visita a la recepcionista y siéntase como en casa; usted será recibido en breve.

¡Que el Altísimo y los Profetas te bendigan!

---

Bem-vindo ao Palazzo dei Convertendi, a sede da Congregação para o Novo Apostolado. Por favor, apresente-se deixando seu nome e o motivo de sua visita para a recepcionista e fique à vontade; você será recebido em breve.

Que o Altíssimo e os Profetas o abençoem!

---

Welkom in Palazzo dei Convertendi, de zetel van de Congregatie voor het Nieuwe Apostolaat. Stel uzelf voor door uw naam en de reden van uw bezoek aan de receptioniste mee te delen en doe alsof u thuis bent; u wordt zo dadelijk verwelkomd.

Moge de Allerhoogste en de Profeten u zegenen!

---

Dobrodošli u Palazzo dei Convertendi, sjedište Kongregacije za novi apostolat. Molimo Vas da se predstavite recepcionarki ostavite svoje ime i razlog svog posjeta i slobodno; uskoro ćete biti primljeni.

Neka vas blagoslovi Svevišnji i Poslanici!

---

Üdvözöljük a Palazzo dei Convertendi, az Új Apostoli Kongregáció székhelyén. Kérjük, mutatkozzon be, és adja meg nevét és látogatásának okát a recepciósnak, és ne habozzon! hamarosan fogadni fogod.

A Magasságos és a próféták áldjanak meg benneteket!

---

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Constance Elyse DC

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A letter, some questions of why? Why me? How can I be of any use here? The only way to know is to go and see. At the entrance I show the invitation and smile quite gently to the young ladie there.

I'm Sister Constance, His Excellencie Arduino invited me for a meeting. Can you announce me please? You'r most welcome!

Wait and see. It's the only thing I can do now.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2020 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As soon as the cardinal was informed he reached the reception in a hurry. He smiled at his guest and blessed her. Welcome, my dear daughter. Thank you for responding to my letter. Please follow me.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Attle

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 15, 2021 12:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Teodoro arrivò a Roma e cercò subito il posto che gli era stato indicato.

Buongiorno, sono qui su invito del Cardinale.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 16, 2021 7:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il Cardinale giunse non appena fu informato dell'arrivo di Attle. Lo salutò con gesto benedicente.

Salve, Attle, e benvenuto. Seguimi.

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 17, 2021 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My name is Pawcio and I have come from the Kingdom of Poland. I received an invitation from Cardinal Della Scala, so I came.
I sat down and waited to see what would happen.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2021 12:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

When he was informed of Pawcio's arrival, the Cardinal went to welcome him.

Dearest, welcome. How was your journey? Do you bring me good news?

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 21, 2021 4:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, thank you for your invitation. The road here has been quiet and the first signs of spring are already visible on the plains.
As for the news, I do not have very good one. I spent some time talking and I can see that people miss the care of Rome. And they resent this lack of care.
The work will have to start with restoring the sense that they are not living in a country at the end of the world, but are part of the Church.
maiu

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 26, 2021 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a long and difficult journey, Maiu enters, bows his head and greets:

- Peace be with you and be blessed honored participants!
I'm Maiu, Bishop of Slatina and parish priest of the city of Slatina from Principality of Wallachia. I'm here at the invitation of Mons. Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch and I'm looking forward to finding out why.

Saying this, Maiu retreats into a corner of the room and sits tired on a chair.
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 01, 2021 5:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He looked at his, exhausted of long travel, brother, whom he had so far known only through a letter, and said; Pax vobiscum dear brother Maiu, welcom to Rome, enternal city!

After hearing little presentation from Maiu, Augusto continued:

I assume you are a bishop and a priest only in In Gratebus* way of nature. So Im here to tell you that our Roman Aristotelian doctrine knows two ways of nature, I will better use pragments from canon law which says:

Citation:
"- Article 16a: The nature In Gratebus includes things that exist by the grace of the Creator. The correct abbreviation used in Canon Law is IG.

- Article 16b: The nature Res parendo brings together things that arise by themselves as a result of the Creation. The correct abbreviation used in Canon Law is RP."

For the Church, both natures of things are important, but we are here to gain knowledge of the RP nature of things and thus gain all the necessary qualifications for the correct spread of the faith.
In order to walk the path of the faithful and later the clergy, it is necessary to study some RP studies that are also conducted here in Rome.
It may sound confusing at first, but if you are interested, I would invite you to the chambers to explain in more detail and direct you in the right direction.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Malicia..

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2022 11:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Malory de Creac'h Guerane Kerallen arrives in the palazzo dei convertendi.

Greetings, I'm not sure to be in the right office. I'm Malory de Creac'h Guerane Kerallen, the countess of Cuige Chonnacht county (the northern one). I want to meet someone to talk about the situation of aristotelician faith in Ireland. Can I ?
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2022 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Italian bishop was in the office when a servant came to call him because an Irish lady was asking for information at the entrance to the palace.

The prelate got up and went down in person. He found the lady in the entrance hall and went to meet her saying:

"Welcome to Rome! I am Mgr. Francesco Maria Sforza Secretary General of the Congregation and Chartulary for the British Islands. What brings you here from the Emerald Isle?"

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2022 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks to receive me. I'm baptized in the holy aristotelician roman faith. In Ireland, we are a lot of different faith. In my county, there is two diocese : Kilmacduagh and Roscommon.

I know that the Diocese of Kilmacduagh is aristotelician but I don't know for the diocese of Roscommon. Is it aristotelician ?

I know that Ireland is a complicated province (one diocese by city) but I'm not sure that aristotelician faith is in all diocese. Can you tell me more about this ?

I don't want to get involved in religion because I am a countess and not a bishop, but I would like to know more about religion in my county and in my kingdom.

I would also like to talk about a concordat with Rome. To what extent is this possible? We are also in need of priests and clergymen to realise baptism, wedings or others. Perhaps have you a solution for us?

Maybe I can meet someone in a more private room so as not to disturb too much.
phoeniciasa

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 19, 2022 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The 17-year-old girl arrived at the office. A little shy, she says:

Hello, I'm Pheniciasa Hayes, and I live in Bristol, Devon. I don't know the procedure but I would like to be baptized in order to follow a profession of faith. Could you tell me where I should go please?
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 20, 2022 11:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Italian bishop listened to the Irish guest then replied:

"Of course I have a small room where we can talk about this delicate matter in peace. Follow me".

Then as soon as he had finished he heard the voice of a young lady speaking with an English accent to her servant at the entrance of the gate he came up for a moment and said to her:

"Hi madam. Do you need anything?"
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Congregation for the New Apostolate - Congrégation pour le Nouvel Apostolat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: