L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Modifications - Hungary and Croatia Forum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 14, 2021 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Modifications - Hungary and Croatia Forum Répondre en citant

Hi Ogma,

I need your help with the Forum of the Church of Hungary and Croatia:

1. Rename [AEHC] Church Hungary Croatia modo to [AEHC] Primate of Hungary and Croatia

2. Rename Magyar Püspöki Konferencia to Episcopal Assembly - Püspöki Konferencia - Biskupska Konferencija

3. To the forum Episcopal Assembly - Püspöki Konferencia - Biskupska Konferencija add the following legend:

Citation:
EN: In this Chamber, the Archbishops and Bishops of the Episcopal Assembly of Hungary and Croatia meet to deliberate on the affairs of the National Church and Primacy - HU: Ebben a teremben a magyar és a horvát püspöki konferencia érsekei és püspökei tanácskoznak, a nemzeti egyházak és a primátus ügyeiről - CR: U ovim Odajama, Nadbiskupi i Biskupi Biskupske Konferencije Ugarske i Hrvatske se sastaju kako bi vodili poslove Crkvi svojih narodnosti i Primaštva.

4. Rename [AEHC] MPK to [AEHC] Episcopal Assembly

5. Rename Crkvene odaje Hrvatske to Assembly of the Clergy of Hungary and Croatia - Magyar és Horvát klérusi gyűlés - Simpozij Klera Ugarske i Hrvatske

6. To the forum Assembly of the Clergy of Hungary and Croatia add the following legend:

Citation:
EN: In this Chamber, all members of the Hungarian and Croatian Clergy come together to share experiences and work for the future of the Church - HU: Ebben a teremben a magyar és a horvát klérus minden tagja összeül, hogy megossza tapasztalatait és az egyház jövőjéért dolgozzon - CR: U ovim Odajama, članovi Ugarskog i Hrvatskog Klera zajedno se sastaju kako bi dijelili iskustva i ideje za budućnost Crkve

7. Rename [AEHC] Svenstvo Hrvatske to [AEHC] Clergy of Hungary and Croatia

8. Delete A Magyar Egyház Tanácstermei, Audience Room of the Hungarian Church - A Magyar Egyház Fogadóterme, Common room for the Hungarian and Croatian Bishops

9. Delete [AEHC] HC MOD, [AEHC] Audience, [AEHC] CC MOD, [AEHC] Hungarian clerics, [AEHC] Magyar Püspöki Konferencia, [AEHC] Magyar Püspöki Konferencia modo, [AEHC] Croatian clerics.

10. Rename Archivum to

Citation:
Archive of the Episcopal Assembly - Archívum: Püspöki Konferencia - Arhiva Biskupske Konferencije

11. Move the forum Archive of the Episcopal Assembly - Archívum: Püspöki Konferencia - Arhiva Biskupske Konferencije for ARCHIVES : Eglises Nationales - National Churches.

12. O grupo [AEHC] Episcopal Assembly must grant access of view, read and write to the forums Assembly of the Clergy of Hungary and Croatia - Magyar és Horvát klérusi gyűlés - Simpozij Klera Ugarske i Hrvatske and Archive of the Episcopal Assembly - Archívum: Püspöki Konferencia - Arhiva Biskupske Konferencije.

13. The group [Curia] Électeurs - Electors must be given moderation access to the forums L'Église du Royaume de Hongrie et de Croatie - Church of the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia / Episcopal Assembly - Püspöki Konferencia - Biskupska Konferencija / Assembly of the Clergy of Hungary and Croatia - Magyar és Horvát klérusi gyűlés - Simpozij Klera Ugarske i Hrvatske and Archive of the Episcopal Assembly - Archívum: Püspöki Konferencia - Arhiva Biskupske Konferencije.

14. 13. The group [Curia] Suffragans & Active Emeritus must be given view, read and write access to the forums L'Église du Royaume de Hongrie et de Croatie - Church of the Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia / Episcopal Assembly - Püspöki Konferencia - Biskupska Konferencija / Assembly of the Clergy of Hungary and Croatia - Magyar és Horvát klérusi gyűlés - Simpozij Klera Ugarske i Hrvatske and Archive of the Episcopal Assembly - Archívum: Püspöki Konferencia - Arhiva Biskupske Konferencije.

Thank u! Very Happy

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 09, 2022 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm so sorry for the delay... Confused All is done Wink
Adonnis
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 09, 2022 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you.

But you missed those two parts:

Citation:
8. Delete A Magyar Egyház Tanácstermei, Audience Room of the Hungarian Church - A Magyar Egyház Fogadóterme, Common room for the Hungarian and Croatian Bishops

The group Clergy of Hungary and Croatia must have the tag [AEHC].

Razz

------Sancti Valentini Victoriarum Cardinalis Episcopus - Altus Commissarius Apostolicus - Cardinalis Sacri Collegii Decanus
---Gubernator Latii - Primas Portugaliae - Archiepiscopus Metropolita Bracarensis - Episcopus Sine Cura Lamecensis et Ostiensis
Ogma
Celsius Team

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 11, 2022 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Done Very Happy
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum -> Archives - Requests to Admins forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: