L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] La Iglesia de San Pablo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Didicus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2022 1:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Didicus arrived in Rome to make sure his soul can ascend to heaven the day he dies. There has been some confusing on wether he was baptised or not, and he wanted to be sure he got things right.
Therefor there was only 1 man he knew that could make sure no mistakes were made.

After a brief contact with His Eminence, Didicus decided to travel to Rome with his brother.

Upon arrival, he entered the San Pablo Church.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2022 4:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old Roman church that existed a little outside the big city was already very old and had character. On the Jesuit compound, it was mainly reserved for the Jesuits, but Kalixtus also liked to celebrate smaller masses and even sacraments here, which did not have to be held in such huge cathedrals and basilicas. Moreover, Kalixtus liked to be here in the midst of the olive groves and the peaceful countryside. Of course, it was more difficult for the guests from Holland to come here, since it was a bit more hidden. So he was glad that the boys found their way here.

When he saw them enter, the cardinal was in conversation with a brother in the apse. Their conversation ended when he asked Didicus and Cesar to join him.

Welcome to the spiritual heart of the Jesuit Order. The living room of the brothers and sisters, so to speak. But actually, there is not so much going on in the convent anymore, since most of the brothers and sisters are on assignment around the world, serving as cardinals and bishops in their home countries.

Therefore, the church here is always free and actually much too beautiful to be so completely forgotten. That is why I like to be here and celebrate the small masses and sacraments without much of an audience. What kind of ceremonies he has already experienced in this context - he did not tell about naked ceremonies and those at midnight with hundreds of candles. His gaze rested on the Two Men and the Cardinal finished his introduction and would now proceed directly to the Sacrament.

Kalixtus smiled and reached for the pitcher of water and let it flow into the baptismal font:

"Certainly we are caught in matter, subject to its rules, but our goal is to turn to YOU, ETERNAL PERFECT SPIRIT. According to my feeling YOU have therefore given the sense of the love to the life." Thereupon GOD said: "Man, because you are the only one who understands that it is about the love, I make your kind to MY children. And now you know that the talent of your kind is his ability to love ME and the his. The other species can only love themselves."

With that, he blessed the water and he asked Didicus and Cesar to come directly to him at the baptismal font and he held out both hands to them.

Let us recite the Creed:

I believe in God, the Almighty Most High,
      Creator of heaven and earth,
      the hells and the paradise,
      Judge of our soul at the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, his prophet,
      son of Nicomachus and Phaetis,
      sent to teach the misguided people
      the wisdom and the divine laws of the universe.

I also believe in Christos,
      born of Maria and Giosep.
      He dedicated his life to us, showed the way to paradise.
      So it happened that after suffering Ponce,
      died in martyrdom to save us.
      He returned to the sun, where Aristotle was waiting for him at the right hand of the Almighty.

I believe in the action of God;
      in the One and Indivisible Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
      in the communion of saints;
      in the forgiveness of sins;
      in eternal life.

AMEN

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2022 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesar travelled with his brother to rome to the mighty San Pablo Church. he always wanted to be baptised, but never got the chance. Now finally can he be baptised and its the loved Cardinal that is going to baptise him, Its really an honor for him.

upon arrival he sees the cardinal and when he gives more information about baptism and the church. he listens carefully and nods with much respect.

he reaches for the hand of the cardinal and he repeats after him.

He returned to the sun, where Aristotle was waiting for him at the right hand of the Almighty.

in eternal life.

AMEN
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Didicus

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 21, 2022 11:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Didicus reaches for the hand of the Cardinal and his brother and repeated the Creed:

in eternal life.

AMEN

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 24, 2022 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus smiled and then nodded before delegating the men's heads a little closer over the baptismal font, drawing their chins towards him with his index finger. Then he dipped his hand into the basin, scooped up some water, dripped it over Didicus' and Cesar's heads and spoke the anointing words:

I baptise you in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Almighty for friendship with all the saints and for the love of the Father of mankind

He was then handed a white cloth to dry his hands and one for Disicus and Cesar to dry their foreheads. Another acolyte brought him the medallion of Aristotle in cyan.

He put it around their necks on a long chain as a sign of the Community of the Aristots.

Behold the living symbol of faith as the orthodox. Behold people of the Aristots - Behold saints, archangels and prophets - the Church lives and with her this world breathes in the harmony of virtue.

Then they brought him the baptismal candle, lit it on the annual candle and presented it to him as well.

This is the light of the world, in the hands of a child of God. In her rests the union of the teachings as a force, as an energy that governs all our lives. A life dedicated to virtues and truth in the splendour of God.

Kalixtus sang the chant - Asperges me - sprinkle me. A chant that welcomed the baptised into the Community of the Aristots.

The cardinal nodded encouragingly and then the acolyte came with the bread. Kalixtus blessed it with a silent prayer before lifting it and breaking it in the light of the rising sun.

This is the living memory of the Last Supper of the prophet Christos. The bread that is a symbol of Aristotelian friendship. A symbol that demonstrates to us that we all come from the Creator's hand and here in the house of God everyone is equal..

He divided the bread and handed it to the acolytes, he handed it to Didicus and Cesar and took a piece himself before lifting his fingers for the final blessing.

The Lord bless you and keep you;
      The Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;
      The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
      Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, miserere nobis.
      Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi, dona nobis pacem.

Let us say one last prayer together:

Almighty God and Father,

it is love that leads us to you and it is love that strengthens in us the will for contemplation and repentance.
      and it is your love that makes us hope for eternal peace in the solar paradise.
      May this love never end.

Through Christos, the Prophet, who reigns in union with Aristotle for all eternity.

Amen

Kalixtus raised his voice for the final canon - the Te Deum and then he would disappear into the sacristy. He beckoned Didicus and Cesar to come along, however, as he would issue them the baptismal certificate 1 and certificate 2 there.

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 25, 2022 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Didicus listened to every word. He hanged on His Eminence's lips and repeated after him:

Almighty God and Father,

it is love that leads us to you and it is love that strengthens in us the will for contemplation and repentance.
May this love never end.

Through Christos, the Prophet, who reigns in union with Aristotle for all eternity.

Amen

He then followed him into to Sacristy to recieve his certificate. He was glad there was no longer any doubt about the fact that he was now member of the Aristots.

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 25, 2022 10:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesar listens and he smileys, finally. he repeats after Didicus.

Almighty God and Father,

May this love never end.

Amen
Welser

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 02, 2022 11:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mucho tiempo había pasado desde su última visita la Iglesia de San Pablo de la orden jesuita a la que pertenecía. Una crisis existencial le había obligado a marcharse a un largo retiro espiritual en busca de la luz que quizá habia perdido en aquellos días

Hoy volvía a Roma, a esta bella iglesia en que había vivido uno de los días mas felices de su vida, el de su ingreso en la Orden Jesuita. Cuando ingresó lo hizo movido por una idea común del mundo y de la Iglesia, hoy volvía de nuevo a arrodillarse en aquellos bancos con la certeza de que esa idea era la luz y el camino a seguir hacia el Altísimo.

Se arrodilló en un banco como era su costumbre y rezó una oración

San Arnvald, mientras viviste con nosotros,
fuiste el abogado de los pobres,
el magistrado imparcial, severo pero justo,
la Providencia de todas las personas justiciables.
Escucha hoy nuestra oración.

Haznos amar la justicia como tú la amaste.
Haz que sepamos defender nuestros derechos,
buscando sobre todo la reconciliación y la paz.
Para que "la justicia se vuelva en amistad aristotélica",
sin indulgencia para la culpabilidad de un amigo o de un poderoso.

Guíanos por el camino sembrado de trampas a la integridad,
capaz de resistir a la atracción del poder y las riquezas,
respetuoso de la palabra dada y del ideal de honor caballeresco,
protégenos de la tentación de las facilidades y de la Criatura sin Nombre.

Tú, el modelo del prelado humilde,
que recorría nuestros campos en busca de la verdad,
que trastornabas a las muchedumbres con el fuego de tu palabra
y el resplandor de tu vida,
haz que nuestro país tenga los hombres rectos que necesita.

San Arnvald el justiciero, orad por nosotros.
Ayúdanos a conciliar el ideal del justo medio aristotélico
con tu ejemplo de búsqueda de Justicia, Verdad e Integridad.

Sus túnica de la orden le volvia a acompañar en cada minuto de vida
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 18, 2022 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oath ceremony for the Jesuits

The Praepositus Generalis was waiting at the altar for the adjutants of today. Dressed entirely in black, it was his pleasure to welcome them here today to the Order.

Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 18, 2022 8:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marc arrived following an invitation sent by the Rector of the Jesuit order.

He greeted the cardinal with a smile.

Good morning Eminence
Kars

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 21, 2022 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

During his time in Rome, Karsten discussed the specific orders, he learned about the structures of the church, about the ways they all lived here. He had received an interesting and eye-opening insight in the day to day happenings here in Rome and he was more than keen to keep up this way of progress. He would be bringing an oath to the Jesuit order, to become part of them. He looked, for familiairities, a familiair face would probably be meeting him here.

Graaf van Egmond, Noord-Kennemerland & Ehrenbreitstein, Burggraaf van Groningen, Heer van Amstelland
Welser

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 26, 2022 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sus plegarias siempre se prolongaban más de lo debido cuando visitaba la Iglesia de San Pablo de los Jesuitas. La paz que le transmitía lo hacía elevar su pensamiento de tal forma que el tiempo pasaba de forma distinta. Cuando casi había acabado vio acceder a un muchacho a quien no conocía, sin duda estaría buscando al Praepositus Generalis, el Hermano Kalixtus.

Welser aún recordaba cuando el llegó a esta bendita casa y todo lo que había aprendido de su maestro Kalixtus

His prayers always took longer than they should have when he visited the Jesuit Church of St. Paul. The peace it gave him lifted his thoughts in such a way that the time passed differently. When he had almost finished he saw a boy he did not know enter, no doubt looking for the Praepositus Generalis, Brother Kalixtus.

Welser still remembered when he came to this blessed house and all that he had learned from his master Kalixtus.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 08, 2023 4:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus smiled when he saw the two aspirants and raised his staff with an invitation to kneel before him and he spoke:

You have come forward today as novices to join the Order of the Jesuits and to serve as full members. So say the following oath:

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Karsten, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Marc, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 08, 2023 4:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Karsten politely spoke the words, he'd studied with Kalixtus earlier, which were rementioned here in this great place.

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Karsten, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.

Graaf van Egmond, Noord-Kennemerland & Ehrenbreitstein, Burggraaf van Groningen, Heer van Amstelland
Marc_Boniface
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 13, 2023 9:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Marc listened to the rector of the order and, like the other novice Kars, he took the vows to become a member of the Jesuit order

Almighty God, Father of the Humanity, I, Marc, even unworthy of being in your presence, trusting in your infinite love for your children, with the only wish to serve you, in front of the Prophets and the Saints, I pronounce the vows of Obedience, to His Holiness the Pope and the hierarchy of our Order; To always look for the Knowledge and the Truth, as a way to understand your creation and your Will; To spread the Faith, no matter where, working not only for our perfection in the Order, but for the salvation of every soul; and I also promise to be humble and austere, rejecting any selfishness and greed.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Suivante
Page 22 sur 24

Sauter vers: