L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Chancellerie Pontificale - Papal Chancellery
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 31, 2022 9:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création et octroi du siège épiscopal sine cura de Séez

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

En notre qualité d'Archichancelier du Saint-Siège,
    par la volonté de Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV,

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège épiscopal sine cura de Séez. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel évêque sine sura, Son Excellence Monseigneur Enora d'Azana [ En0ra].

Par la présente, officiellement ratifiée et publiée,

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le trente-et-unième jour du mois de mars, le jeudide l'année de grâce MCDLXX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
    Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 14, 2022 12:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Office de l'Index

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

Annonçons la révocation de Son Excellence Caton d'Acoma [Catonlecenseur], de sa charge de Préfet de l'Index. Nous le remercions pour son investissement & son activité précieuse au sein de l'Office qu'il dirigea.

Par conséquent, qu'il soit su que la Chancellerie pontificale recherche officiellement un Préfet pour l'Office de l'Index.

Citation:
      Livre 5.6 - Part. III
      "L'Office de l'Index est un dicastère romain qui regroupe les archivistes chargés d'assurer la tenue appropriée du registre des excommunications, censures et interdits. L'Office dépend de la chancellerie pontificale et est établi comme l'Office de l'Index."

Aucune expérience n'est demandée, débutant acceptés. Compte tenu de l'importance de la charge, tout candidat doit faire preuve d'une moralité aristotélicienne et d'une abnégation sans faille au service du Saint-Siège.

Toute candidature doit être soumise à nous-même ou à Son Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] à partir de ce jour samedi 14 mai jusqu'au samedi suivant 21 mai.

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le quatorzième jour du mois de mai, le samedi de l'année de grâce MCDLXX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Sam Mai 14, 2022 12:24 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 14, 2022 12:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
    Index Office

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

In our capacity as Archancellor of the Holy See,
    and following the will of His Holiness the Pope Sixtus IV

Let's announce the revocation of His Excellency Caton d'Acoma [Catolecenseur], from his position as Prefect of the Index. We thank him for his investment and his precious activity within the Office he used to rule.

Therefore, let it be known that the Pontifical Chancellery is officially seeking a Prefect for the Office of the Index.

Citation:
      Book 5.6 - Part. III
      "The Office of the Index is a Roman dicastery which brings together the archivists responsible for ensuring the proper keeping of the register of excommunications, censures and interdicts. The Office depends on the pontifical chancellery and is established as the Office of the Index."

No experience is required, beginners accepted. Given the importance of the office, every candidate must demonstrate Aristotelian morality and unfailing abnegation in the service of the Holy See.

All applications must be submitted to us or to His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] from this day Saturday May 14th until the following Saturday May 21st.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given at Rome, the fourteenth day of the month of March, the Saturday of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Archchancellor of the Holy See.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 14, 2022 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Office de la Cité

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

Annonçons que la Chancellerie pontificale recherche officiellement un Préfet pour l'Office de la Cité.

Citation:
      Livre 5.6 - Part. III
      L'Office de la Cité est un dicastère romain en charge de l'administration urbaine de la Cité de Rome et de ses faubourgs. Il remplit les fonctions et agit comme un conseil municipal. L'essence de l'Office vient de la volonté des Souverains Pontifes de renforcer leur controle et de doter la Cité d'une splendeur matérielle digne de son statut de siège de l'Eglise et capitale du monde aristotélicien. L'Office dépend de la Chancellerie pontificale et est établi comme "Office de la Cité".

Aucune expérience n'est demandée, débutant acceptés. Une appétence en histoire et en archéologie ainsi qu'en gestion urbaine est un plus.

Toute candidature doit être soumise à nous-même ou à Son Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] à partir de ce jour samedi 14 mai jusqu'au samedi suivant 21 mai.

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le quatorzième jour du mois de mai, le samedi de l'année de grâce MCDLXX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 14, 2022 12:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
    Office of the City

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

Let's announce that the Pontifical Chancellery is officially seeking a Prefect for the Office of the City.

Citation:
      Book 5.6 - Part. III
      "The Office of the City is a Roman dicastery in charge of the urban administration of the City of Rome and its suburbs. It performs the functions and acts as a municipal council. The essence of the Office comes from the will of the Sovereign Pontiffs to strengthen their control and to endow the City with a material splendor worthy of its status as the seat of the Church and capital of the Aristotelian world. The Office depends on the Pontifical Chancellery and is established as "Office of the City"."

No experience is required, beginners accepted. An appetite for history and archeology as well as urban management is a plus.
    All applications must be submitted to us or to His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] from this day Saturday May 14th until the following Saturday May 21st.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given at Rome, the fourteenth day of the month of March, the Saturday of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

[/quote]
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 17, 2022 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Création et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Sassari

Nous, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-évêque de San Silfaele Extra Muros, Prince de Viterbo et Marquis de Santa Marinella,

En notre qualité de Vice-Chancelier de la Chancellerie Pontificale,

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Sassari. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque sine sura, Son Eminence le cardinal Roderic D'Aleixar Batista [ Roderic_ ].

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le dix-septième jour du mois de mai, le jeudi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Arduino Della Scala,
    Vice-Chancelier de la Chancellerie Pontificale.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/W1gUTO9.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Chancellerie Pontificale[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Création et octroi du siège archiépiscopal sine cura de Sassari[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arduino Della Scala, Cardinal-évêque de San Silfaele Extra Muros, Prince de Viterbo et Marquis de Santa Marinella,

En notre qualité de Vice-Chancelier de la Chancellerie Pontificale,
par la volonté de Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV,[/b]

Conformément au Can.2.1-II. art 9 et au Can.2.1-III. art 7, avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la création du siège archiépiscopal [i]sine cura[/i] de [b]Sassari[/b]. En tant que titre épiscopal honoraire, ce siège est désormais attribué par le Saint-Père en qualité de Souverain Pontife au nouvel archévêque [i]sine sura[/i], Son Eminence le cardinal [b] Roderic D'Aleixar Batista [size=9][ Roderic_ ][/size][/b].

[b][i]Dominus Vobiscum[/i]

Donné à Rome, le dix-septième jour du mois de mai, le jeudi de l'année de grâce MCDLXIX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.
[/b]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/QN5VXJ2d/g7EqD8h.png[/img]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/65ypdDzk/firma-arduino-cardinale.png[/img]

[i][b]Arduino Della Scala,
Vice-Chancelier de la Chancellerie Pontificale.[/b][/i]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 18, 2022 10:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Office of the Index

have ruled and ordained, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict let us rule and order, the appointment of Her Excellency Jenah Dumas [ Jenah ] as Prefect of the Office of the Index within the Pontifical Chancery.

By this, officialy ratified and published,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the eighteenth day of june, on Saturday, of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth year of the reign of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Archancellor of the Holy See.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 25, 2022 5:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Cour Pontificale

Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

Annonçons l'ouverture des postes suivants, à pourvoir au sein de la Cour Pontificale.

Citation:
      Livre 5.6 - Part. VIII
      "La Cour Pontificale est l'Office Romain en charge de régir et structurer l’ensemble des personnes responsables des cérémonies, des services, de la protection et des soins de la personne du Pape et des Palais Apostoliques.
      L’Office dépend directement du Souverain Pontife via la Chancellerie Pontificale qui en assume la gestion.

I. Au poste de Préfet de la Cour Pontificale.

II. Aux postes suivants, au sein de la Chapelle pontificale ;

• Le Maître du Palais Apostolique en charge des Palais Apostoliques, des appartements papaux, des basiliques et des chapelles papales.
  • L'Auditeur de Sa Sainteté en charge des demandes d’audiences publiques et privées du pape.
  • Le Maître de la Chapelle Musicale, responsable du Chœur Papal.

III. Aux postes suivants, au sein de la Famille pontificale ;

• Le Maître de Cérémonie en charge des cérémonies pontificales non religieuses et du mécénat pontifical.
  • L'Archiatre de Sa Sainteté, médecin personnel du Souverain pontife.
  • Le Maître de la Garde-robe Pontificale en charge de l’apparence du Souverain Pontife et de sa cour.

Des prédispositions sont demandées pour chaque poste, prière de se référer aux articles se trouvant à l'article III des statuts gouvernants la Cour Pontificale.

Toute candidature doit être soumise à nous-même [Arnarion] ou à Son Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] à partir de ce jour samedi 25 juin jusqu'au samedi suivant 2 juillet.

Dominus Vobiscum

Donné à Rome, le vingt-cinquième jour du mois de mai, le samedi de l'année de grâce MCDLXX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.

Code:
[quote][list][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SRkKbr9J/CHA-S.png[/img]
[size=18][i]Cour Pontificale[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]Nous, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-évêque de Saint Ripolin des Anges, Prince de Forli & Marquis d'Ancône,

par la volonté de Sa Sainteté le Pape Sixte IV,[/b]

Annonçons l'ouverture des postes suivants, à pourvoir au sein de la Cour Pontificale.

[quote][list][b]Livre 5.6 - Part. VIII [/b]
"La Cour Pontificale est l'Office Romain en charge de régir et structurer l’ensemble des personnes responsables des cérémonies, des services, de la protection et des soins de la personne du Pape et des Palais Apostoliques.
L’Office dépend directement du Souverain Pontife via la Chancellerie Pontificale qui en assume la gestion.[/list][/quote]

I. Au poste de [b]Préfet [/b]de la Cour Pontificale.

II. Aux postes suivants, au sein de la [u]Chapelle pontificale [/u];

[*]Le [b]Maître du Palais Apostolique[/b] en charge des Palais Apostoliques, des appartements papaux, des basiliques et des chapelles papales.
[*]L'[b]Auditeur de Sa Sainteté[/b] en charge des demandes d’audiences publiques et privées du pape.
[*]Le [b]Maître de la Chapelle Musicale[/b], responsable du Chœur Papal.

III. Aux postes suivants, au sein de la [u]Famille pontificale[/u] ;

[*]Le [b]Maître de Cérémonie[/b] en charge des cérémonies pontificales non religieuses et du mécénat pontifical.
[*]L'[b]Archiatre de Sa Sainteté[/b], médecin personnel du Souverain pontife.
[*]Le [b]Maître de la Garde-robe Pontificale[/b] en charge de l’apparence du Souverain Pontife et de sa cour.

Des prédispositions sont demandées pour chaque poste, prière de se référer aux articles se trouvant à l'[url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=830076#830076]article III[/url] des statuts gouvernants la Cour Pontificale.

Toute candidature doit être soumise à nous-même [b][Arnarion][/b] ou à Son Eminence Arduino Della Scala [b][Gropius][/b] à partir de ce jour samedi 25 juin jusqu'au samedi suivant 2 juillet.

Donné à Rome, le vingt-cinquième jour du mois de mai, le samedi de l'année de grâce MCDLXX, la quatrième du pontificat de Sa Sainteté Sixte IV.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/zdBsWcr.png[/img]

[i][b]Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia,
Archichancelier du Saint-Siège.[/b][/i][/list][/quote]

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Sam Juin 25, 2022 5:09 pm; édité 1 fois
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 25, 2022 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Chancellerie Pontificale
    Cour Pontificale

We, Arnarion of Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

In our capacity as Archchancellor of the Holy See,
    by the will of His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV,

Let's announce the opening of the following offices, to be filled within the Pontifical Court.

Citation:
      Book 5.6 - Part. VIII
      "The Pontifical Court is the Roman Office in charge of governing and structuring all those responsible for the ceremonies, services, protection and care of the person of the Pope and the Apostolic Palaces.
      The Office depends directly on the Sovereign Pontiff via the Pontifical Chancellery, which assumes its management.

I. As Prefect of the Pontifical Court.

II. In the following offices, within the Pontifical Chapel;

• The Master of the Apostolic Palace in charge of the Apostolic Palaces, papal apartments, basilicas and papal chapels.
  • The Auditor of His Holiness in charge of requests for public and private audiences with the pope.
  • The Master of the Musical Chapel, responsible for the Papal Choir.

III. In the following offices, within the Papal Family;

• The Master of Ceremonies in charge of non-religious pontifical ceremonies and papal patronage.
  • The Archiatrist of His Holiness, personal doctor of the Sovereign Pontiff.
  • The Master of the Pontifical Wardrobe in charge of the appearance of the Sovereign Pontiff and his court.

Predispositions are required for each position, please refer to the articles present at article III of the rulers statutes of the Pontifical Court.

All applications must be submitted to us [Arnarion] or to His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [Gropius] from this day Saturday June 25 until the following Saturday 2 July.

Dominus Vobiscum

Given at Rome, the twenty-fifth day of the month of May, the Saturday of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.

Code:
[size=18][i]Cour Pontificale[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion of Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal-Bishop of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Marquis of Ancona,

In our capacity as Archchancellor of the Holy See,
by the will of His Holiness Pope Sixtus IV,[/b]

Let's announce the opening of the following offices, to be filled within the Pontifical Court.

[quote][list][b]Book 5.6 - Part. VIII[/b]
"The Pontifical Court is the Roman Office in charge of governing and structuring all those responsible for the ceremonies, services, protection and care of the person of the Pope and the Apostolic Palaces.
The Office depends directly on the Sovereign Pontiff via the Pontifical Chancellery, which assumes its management.[/list][/quote]

I. As [b]Prefect[/b] of the Pontifical Court.

II. In the following offices, within the [u]Pontifical Chapel[/u];

[*]The [b]Master of the Apostolic Palace[/b] in charge of the Apostolic Palaces, papal apartments, basilicas and papal chapels.
[*]The [b]Auditor of His Holiness[/b] in charge of requests for public and private audiences with the pope.
[*]The [b]Master of the Musical Chapel[/b], responsible for the Papal Choir.

III. In the following offices, within the [u]Papal Family[/u];

[*]The [b]Master of Ceremonies[/b] in charge of non-religious pontifical ceremonies and papal patronage.
[*]The [b]Archiatrist of His Holiness[/b], personal doctor of the Sovereign Pontiff.
[*]The [b]Master of the Pontifical Wardrobe[/b] in charge of the appearance of the Sovereign Pontiff and his court.

Predispositions are required for each position, please refer to the articles present at [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=830076#830076]article III[/url] of the rulers statutes of the Pontifical Court.

All applications must be submitted to us [b][Arnarion][/b] or to His Eminence Arduino Della Scala [b][Gropius][/b] from this day Saturday June 25 until the following Saturday 2 July.

Given at Rome, the twenty-fifth day of the month of May, the Saturday of the year of grace MCDLXX, the fourth of the pontificate of His Holiness Sixtus IV.
[/b]

Archchancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 27, 2022 12:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
      Pontifical College of Legists

I, Felipe Cardinal Álvarez de Toledo Josselinère, as Consul of the Pontifical College of Legists, and on its behalf,

Having noted in recent weeks the disappearance or spiritual retirement of some of our brother legists, and in compliance with the duties and responsibilities of this College, always for the benefit of Holy Mother Church and the service which our members render to the sacred institutions of Rome, to the clergy and to the faithful in the drafting, interpretation and understanding of our Canon Law, we have decided the dismissal as pontifical legists of: Barugo Asmhita Targino [Asmhita], Caton d'Acoma [Catonlecenseur], Charles-Antoine d'Appérault-Frayner [Charles_antoine] and Onael d'Appérault [Onael_].

We thank our brother legists for all the work they have done with us in recent times in the service of our dicastery. We will always keep our doors open to them, should they decide in the future to return to the College of Legists in the same positions in which they have been dismissed today.

Written in Rome, on June 27 of the year of Our Lord of MCDLXX, fourth of the pontificate of our most blessed Holy Father Sixtus IV

__________________Felipe Card. A. de T.
    __________________Consul of Legists

Code:
[quote]
[list][list][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SRkKbr9J/CHA-S.png[/img]

[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancellery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Pontifical College of Legists[/i] [/size][/color][/list]

[b]I, Felipe Cardinal Álvarez de Toledo Josselinère, as Consul of the Pontifical College of Legists, and on its behalf,[/b]

Having noted in recent weeks the disappearance or spiritual retirement of some of our brother legists, and in compliance with the duties and responsibilities of this College, always for the benefit of Holy Mother Church and the service which our members render to the sacred institutions of Rome, to the clergy and to the faithful in the drafting, interpretation and understanding of our Canon Law, we have decided [b]the dismissal[/b] as pontifical legists of: [b]Barugo Asmhita Targino[/b] [Asmhita], [b]Caton d'Acoma[/b] [Catonlecenseur], [b]Charles-Antoine d'Appérault-Frayner[/b] [Charles_antoine] and [b]Onael d'Appérault[/b] [Onael_].

We thank our brother legists for all the work they have done with us in recent times in the service of our dicastery. We will always keep our doors open to them, should they decide in the future to return to the College of Legists in the same positions in which they have been dismissed today.

[b]Written in Rome, on June 27 of the year of Our Lord of MCDLXX, fourth of the pontificate of our most blessed Holy Father Sixtus IV[/b]

[color=transparent]__________________[/color][i][b]Felipe Card. A. de T.[/b]
[color=transparent]__________________[/color]Consul of Legists[/i]

[list][img]https://i.imgur.com/2dI3Ju8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iJCoMcx.png[/img][/list]

[/list]
[/quote]

_______.______Sanctae Mariae Rotundae cardinalis episcopus | Archiepiscopus Burdigalensis
__________..Secretarius brevium ad Principes | Sanctae Sedis Vice-cancillarius et Magnus Auditor
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Praefectus Urbis Romae
    Office of the City of Rome - Property act

The Prefecture of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize Inés de Toledo Troy Orsenac [ Ines.. ] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of November 23th 1465 the Villa Medici which is granted to her by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located near the Porta Pinciana at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Given in Rome, on July 14th 1470.

Code:

[size=16][color=darkblue][b]Praefectus Urbis Romae[/b][/size][/color]
[color=darkred][size=14][i]Office of the City of Rome - Property act[/i][/size][/color]

The Prefecture of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery,

Authorize [b]Inés de Toledo Troy Orsenac[/b] [size=9][ [b]Ines..[/b] ][/size] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of November 23th 1465 the [b][i]Villa Medici[/i][/b] which is granted to her by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located near the Porta Pinciana at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Praefectus Urbis Romae

Authorize César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla [ Cesar.Alexandre ] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of November 23th 1465 the Palazzetto Alessandrini which is granted to him by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Code:
[color=darkred][size=14][i]Office of the City of Rome - Property act[/i][/size][/color]

Authorize [b]César-Alexandre Constantin di Leostilla[/b] [size=9][ [b]Cesar.Alexandre[/b] ][/size] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of November 23th 1465 the [b][i]Palazzetto Alessandrini[/i][/b] which is granted to him by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2022 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Praefectus Urbis Romae

Authorize Felipe Juan Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière [ Felipe... ] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the Statutes Civitatis Romae of November 23th 1465 the Villa Borghese Pinciana which is granted to him* by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located near the Porta Pinciana at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

*In order to facilitate the move between his actual tiny cell in the apostolic palace and his brand new palace we have decided to delay the transfer of ownership until August 1470, 15th.

Code:

Authorize [b]Felipe Juan Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière[/b] [size=9][ [b]Felipe...[/b] ][/size] to possess in full, in accordance with the regulations of the [i] Statutes Civitatis Romae [/i] of November 23th 1465 the [b][i]Villa Borghese Pinciana[/i][/b] which is granted to him* by the Council of the AEdiles in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff. Which Villa is located near the Porta Pinciana at the Campo di Marzio as it is registered in the cadastral register and brought to the communal level.

Archancellor of the Holy See.[/b][/i]

[size=7]*In order to facilitate the move between his actual tiny cell in the apostolic palace and his brand new palace we have decided to delay the transfer of ownership until August 1470, 15th.[/size]
[/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2022 10:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
      The Office of the Roman & Universal Registers

We, Arduino Della Scala, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Prince of Viterbo and Marquis of Santa Marinella

We remove Sister Vita [ vita_ ] from the role of Secretary for the Spanish-speaking area of the Office of Roman and Universal Registers due to her prolonged and unjustified absence, and

We appoint to the same role His Excellency Welser Pérez de Gotor [ Welser ].

Roma, I.VIII.MCDLXX, Sixti IV PP IV

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]The Office of the Roman & Universal Registers[/i] [/size][/color][/list]

[b]We, Arduino Della Scala, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Prince of Viterbo and Marquis of Santa Marinella[/b]

We remove Sister Vita [ [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=35366]vita_[/url] ] from the role of Secretary for the Spanish-speaking area of the Office of Roman and Universal Registers due to her prolonged and unjustified absence, and

We appoint to the same role His Excellency Welser Pérez de Gotor [ [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51234]Welser[/url] ].

[b]Roma, I.VIII.MCDLXX, Sixti IV PP IV[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2dI3Ju8.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SxtNB1QP/g7EqD8h.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 08, 2022 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancellery
      The Pontifical Court

We, Arduino Della Scala, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Prince of Viterbo and Marquis of Santa Marinella

We remove Her Highness Inés Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro [ Ines.. ] from the role of Squire Major of His Holiness and we thank her for her outstanding work, industriousness and untiring ability to perform to the utmost and with clear and commendable achievements, and

We appoint to the same role within the Pontifical Family His Excellency Halderann di Césarini, Viscount of Proceno [ Halderann ].

Roma, VIII.VIII.MCDLXX, Sixti IV PP IV

Code:
[quote]

[size=18][i]The Pontifical Court[/i] [/size][/color][/list]

[b]We, Arduino Della Scala, Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery, Grand Audientist of the Holy See, Prince of Viterbo and Marquis of Santa Marinella[/b]

We remove Her Highness Inés Álvarez de Toledo Josselinière, Princesse d'Ischia di Castro [ [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47680]Ines..[/url] ] from the role of [b]Squire Major of His Holiness[/b] and we thank her for her outstanding work, industriousness and untiring ability to perform to the utmost and with clear and commendable achievements, and

We appoint to the same role within the Pontifical Family His Excellency Halderann di Césarini, Viscount of Proceno [ [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22513]Halderann[/url] ].

[b]Roma, VIII.VIII.MCDLXX, Sixti IV PP IV[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/2dI3Ju8.png[/img][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SxtNB1QP/g7EqD8h.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Suivante
Page 26 sur 29

Sauter vers: