L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration of English speaking students
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mertla

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 19, 2022 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mertla came into the building looking around for someone who would let her register for the proper course and show her the way to the right class.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 21, 2022 10:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

William arrived at the reception desk after hearing that a new student wanted to join them. He shook his Franciscan habit removing some dust he had attracted during his Library visit. He approached and with his usual gentle smile he asked, Greetings my Lady welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Monsignor William Blazing and the Dean of the Canterbury school of theology. Who do I have the honour to greet?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Mertla

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 21, 2022 11:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She smiled subtly in answer and greeted arrival with respect.

I'm Mertla Lubomirska. My roots are in the Kingdom of Poland, however, since a long time I live in the Holland. I serve in a church in Haarlem. I have plans to become a theology student. But before that, I would like to be baptized after taking a baptismal course - to be fully prepared for this step.

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 22, 2022 10:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is great indeed to venture on the path of Theology. Our Church needs many of her children to be formed. If you accept I will be your teacher.

You can follow me to the Saint Benedict's classroom.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Gildarth

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 22, 2022 11:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Called by Cardinal Francesco, Henri went to Rome as quickly as possible, accompanied, of course, by his fiancée, the Queen of Ireland. Rome was an unavoidable appointment for the beginning of his reign, but also for this new part of his life, which the heir of Asdrubal de la Barca had to face. This was his second move to regain the true faith.

Hello.. I am Prince Henry Louis de la Barca. I have come at the request of His Eminence Cardinal Francesco Maria, for my Pastoral Prima.
Mertla

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 23, 2022 1:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She nodded and quietly followed her teacher...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 23, 2022 3:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Henry Louis i am Cardinal Kalixtus Alain Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle. I am the rector of this University and i was ask to educate you. So it will be a pleasure for me and I hope for you too.

I have a classroom for us. Follow me, please.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 24, 2022 1:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Interested in the Cardinal's arrival, Henri observes him curiously, admittedly aged fourteen, he bows, obliged but voluntary in the movement, dedicating the respect due to him.

It is an honour and also a great pleasure to be your pupil, Your Eminence.

And he followed him, for this closed-door lesson.
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 08, 2022 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A long time has passed since studying theology in Fornovo. Then he was a young theologian, and now as an archbishop he comes with a new will to hone his knowledge.

Pax Dómini sit semper vobís cum,

Here is mons. Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch, archbishop of Rijeka, I am interested in learning in the field of ecclesiastical justice, that is, I would start with a cours Ordinary Justice

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 09, 2022 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Krasoljub de Illoch welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Monsignor William Blazing, OFM the Dean of the Canterbury school of Theology. Thank you for requesting to learn the Justice of the Church.

Due to some technical problems that we hope will be temporary, we will not be able to receive you. I suggest that you enjoy the Roman scenery for now. I will send a pigeon for you in a week or two, once all is settled.

Kars

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 16, 2022 8:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The way to Rome had been long. It took Karsten a couple of weeks during the summer to travel to Rome. It was his first time here but he would be meeting at least one familiair face, at least, so he expected. He had discussed already what he wanted to learn and arrived for it at the university.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 16, 2022 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus was unusually in the registration building because he had picked up some study letters before he would go back to the top floor, his office. The cardinals' long robes were not particularly comfortable on these hot days, so he wore shallow Grecian robes and his hair tied in a long braid.

When he saw Karsten, he smiled. Karsten? The question was a little incredulous as he wondered if he might be experiencing a mirage but no, he was standing right there.

You didn't say anything, I could have picked you up directly from the city gate.

He smiled and greeted the man warmly. Welcome to Rome. That's a pleasant refreshment.

He led the Dutchman into the registration office and pointed to the comfortable armchairs.

I suppose you want to register for the education?

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 16, 2022 8:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Karsten smiled to see Kali again. It has been some time since their first meeting in Holland and now he was here in Rome. Good morning! He said with his bright and energetic voice. The summer here in the south was hot, he wasn't used to it but the sunlight on his skin had a positive effect on his being. It felt like it gave him even more energy than he normally had.Thank you for your warm welcome. It's certainly hot here. But great to see you again. I found my way relatively easily, with some directions here and there.

He was lead into a room, a registration office and Kali pointed towards the comfi armchairs which were waiting for him to sit down. He sat down and nodded. Indeed, that's at least one of the reasons why I am here and came all the way from Holland.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 16, 2022 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus listened to him and could not get the smile off his face. It had sort of grown on him and he could have listened to him for hours. How funny. He must be a magician - definetly.

So yes, it's always warm here. It can also get very uncomfortable in the summer, so I have a pool in my palazzo. I'll have a room set up for you right away, then you won't have to live with the other students and you can enjoy the comfort of a proper residence in my palazzo. Besides, my palazzo is not far from the campus and it's right next to the Apostolic Palace. A privilege. The closer you are to power the better.

So your education. The cardinal sounded almost mystical and smiled. Let me find you a private classroom. Then I will teach you everything you need.

He rose and led Karsten into the common classroom.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2022 12:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blazingwill a écrit:
Monsignor Krasoljub de Illoch welcome to the Pontifical University. I am Monsignor William Blazing, OFM the Dean of the Canterbury school of Theology. Thank you for requesting to learn the Justice of the Church.

Due to some technical problems that we hope will be temporary, we will not be able to receive you. I suggest that you enjoy the Roman scenery for now. I will send a pigeon for you in a week or two, once all is settled.

Dear Monsignor, I will be waiting for your letter in prayer and joy, and in the hope that the pigeon hunting season will not start in the meantime.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 10 sur 16

Sauter vers: