L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

nngo and similiar
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
swampi

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 17, 2010 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
swampi a écrit:
where can i get a list of the "bad" organizations around ?

The possibly non-obvious ones, are generally announced. Those being the two of which you previously mentioned and any subsidiary organisations. Also as assumed, all non-Aristotelian 'spiritual' groups, are anathematised.

this has been brought to my attn

Latan a écrit:
Citation:

Super Templum Anathema

We, Cardinals of the Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church, gathered in the holy college by God's grace, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle, in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff of our Holy Mother Church

Proclaim anathema against the chapter of the former military and religious order of the Templars, this one having freely and voluntarily failed his duty. In the night of Thursday 7th to Friday 8th in the month of February in the year MCDLVI, the Temple was mislead in breaking its allegiance to the pope and in becoming an order in sole lige of his Very Aristotelian Highness Levan III, king of France.

We exhort all templar brothers to react promptly. All knights, and members of the order of the Temple, are to go in Rome urgently in order to claim their allegiance to the sovereign pontiff only, otherwise they would face excommunication, loosing in the process all rights, titles, offices, rewards in the Church and all religious institutions.

As soon as this decree is published all Isenduil knights coming from the ranks of the templars are removed from their titles until further notice. All access to said knights in the Crypt and the Basilic are now forbidden by the pontifical guard. Their Grand Master is now excluded from his position in the Holy Armies.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Written in Rome on the VIII february in the year MCDLVI after Christos

Super Templum Anathema : Anathema against the Temple

there must be a central place within these walls of rome that all these edicts are stored
surely someone can point me to it so i can look for myself ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 17, 2010 5:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That anathema against the French Templars has since been lifted.

As for other groups anathematised you can find that information in the Office of the Index.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
swampi

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 17, 2010 6:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thank you cardinal apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 17, 2010 6:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Not a problem. Getting around Rome can be a daunting task if you do not know quite where you are going; especially with many of the signage in foreign languages. I should hope you find the right way.
Flaithbheartach

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 4:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
Also as assumed, all non-Aristotelian 'spiritual' groups, are anathematised.
"Does this make them "enemies of the church" or simply work on the basis of "why grant someone who doesn't believe in Jah the Aristotelian sacraments?" "
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 10:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I suppose one can characterise it in that way. However how one should act in a particular situation would sensibly vary.
swampi

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 8:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

apocas ,,,,,i do not see where u clearly answered flaiths question

Citation:
"Does this make them "enemies of the church" or simply work on the basis of "why grant someone who doesn't believe in Jah the Aristotelian sacraments?" "

Citation:
I suppose one can characterise it in that way. However how one should act in a particular situation would sensibly vary.

is it
A. they are "enemies of the church"
or
B.simply work on the basis of "why grant someone who doesn't believe in Jah the Aristotelian sacraments?" "[/quote]

another question........

seeing as the couple cannot get married by the church due to the circumstances
they are having a different wedding
i have been asked to stand as a bridesmaid in it

is this allowable or must i regretfully decline?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 18, 2010 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You are right, I was not terrible clear and I slightly misread the sentence. I read the 'or' as if in function as an 'and'. But to elaborate, one actually could say both, but I what I tried to say is that the first is technically the case, and that the second unfortunately follows from the first.

As for the would be wedding, no, you would have to decline. Your involvement in some capacity has the effect of giving the appearance of tacit approval of the disordered state.
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 19, 2010 11:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Swampi a écrit:
hello josephus. it is nice to see u again.

forgive me for being persistant here in info on the nngo itself

arden is where they currently base their home even tho most are at the dealings going on in carlisle, so u can understand my concerns for them as a whole
i believe you are in carlisle atm, are u not ? you must spend time in the taverns there to have a first hand knowledge on the individuals in this group

Swampi, nice to see you too! It's been a while since our last meeting in the seminary.

I will not attempt to add more on the explanations written here because they are already sufficient.

Yes, I am spending time in the taverns and I know what you mean by having 'first hand knowledge' of the individuals who are members of that group. In fact I made a handful of new friends with some NNGO and even Fury members. Without mentioning any names, there are a few who even manifested their interest to be baptized or even undergo at least a catechism to learn more about our faith. The problem in their case is that there is a great possibility them of being persecuted or even being 'kill listed' if they attempt to breakaway from their group should they pursue the process of their baptism prematurely. So we are taking precautions.

One notable thing about this is that, these people are willing to get into trouble and even die to leave behind a way of life for a newly found faith.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
swampi

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 22, 2010 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i myself to have been talking with them too josephus , including past members. one told me

Citation:
Actually even having at one time been NNGO is enough to not be allowed to be baptized. I asked once after I had left if I could be baptized and was told that it would require an inquisition in which I would be asked to repent from all the crimes I had committed (which, I didn't do any) promise and swear an oath to never have any dealings again with anyone who was or was thought to be a member of NNGO (I lived in PL at the time... was it 70% NNGO and I was mayor) I had to publicly condemn NNGO, their actions and how thru Jah's grace I had seen the light and broke free of those chains of evil and impurity...

There was more, but pretty much because I said it was impossible for me to have no dealing with NNGO based on where I lived they said I couldn't be baptized Laughing

under such harsh conditions how can we expect to show jahs mercy ?

i do not believe he intends it to be so hard to love and follow him

i personally see no reason to castrize a whole group of people esp due to the fact that the group is anthemized due to a indirect link to wos

just because wos has proclaimed their paganism does not mean all those in nngo believe the same
as your findings are showing

from what that person has said

it would seem we too. u and i, should be punished for talking to and assiciating with them too

the wos is anthamized for being a self proclaimed pagan group

all members on nngo past and present are just because their leaderships chooses to associate with them on occasion in business ventures

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 8:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Swampi they're not anathematized simply because of links with a heretical organization - the NNGO are obstinate and manifest sinners, by being in the NNGO one lives a life of crime. Those crimes and the associated lifestyle are antithetic to the teachings of Christos and Aristotle, the NNGO live a lifestyle which is almost opposite to that which pleases Jah. How can one claim the benefits of the Aristotelian community if they are not truly a part of it? It is like trying to claim membership benefits of a guild you don't belong to."

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

forgive me flaith

maybe i read the anta thing wrong

Citation:
The ESPC hereby declares that membership in the organisation that is known as the “NNGO” is forbidden to all Aristotelians. This violent group has formed an illicit alliance with the heretical group known as the “Wolves of Sherwood”. This association is contrary to the spirit of Aristotelian Friendship. If an Aristotelian freely joins this wrenched group and if he does not repent of this egregious fault, he shall be excommunicated.

Citation:
The Episcopal Assembly desires that you should be aware that membership in the organisation that is known as the "Wolves of Sherwood" is forbidden to all Aristotelians. This loathsome group has publicly declared that one of it's goals is the forming of a heretic religion. If an Aristotelian freely joins this criminal band and if he does not repent of this egregious fault, he shall be excommunicated.

i see nothing in either of these that refers to it being because they are "criminals"

i see wos got axe cause of loki

nngo for being friend of friend of loki

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

the young man gave me this statement to post here on the nngo

Citation:
ARE ALL NNGO CRIMINALS

The answer is no.
In fact, being a NNGO member I have never robbed, manipulated the market, revolted on a town, or killed anyone outside of war, nor have I been elected to a high position and stolen from the town I was elected to, and I have been given the full privileges of a NNGO member. There are many misconceptions about NNGO.

NNGO is a nation ran in a business fashion, each individual has the right to chose for himself freely just like in any other nation.

Nor does the NNGO control their members with a iron fist as some would claim they do in fact we have more freedom then the average English citizen and the about equal the amount of freedom as most Irish Citizens.

NNGO has full freedom of religion. With no national religion itself, each NNGO member and associate chose for themselves, without pressure from any other partaker of the nation.
(This means if a NNGO member chose to believe in the Jah of the URAC and belong to the church they can do so and still be NNGO)

Historically the NNGO up held law in Cill Chaoi or capital and place of home. The node between Cill Chaoi and Inis was forbidden to thefts thus making theft illegal in Cill Choai.

NNGO is and always be against oppression of rulers over their citizens, however, we will act in full aggression against an enemy, and we act in an eye for eye manner against all enemies.
For example, we had no plans to charge solders in court till the English did so first. The same took place in the Munster Purge. (However, recently the NNGO has looked down on trial of solders in any event.)

We will work in war to completely destroy or cripple an enemy nation’s government. This is natural in a war and we found that it is the only solution our enemies understand. I have come to believe that our actions during war lead some to believe we are criminal. However, those people are all on the opposing side, and as well ignore their own transgressions to justify themselves. They also ignore the fact that NNGO is sovereign and not under the laws of any nation.

Most of the time our enemies pose a majority, however, very often our enemies become NNGO themselves and are forgiven as well as they are given the same rights as any other NNGO.
Oftentimes sides are changed to us after a person realizes our point was correct after all and those individuals oftentimes find themselves enjoying the freedom we offer.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

another quesatioin

i know i can be a pain but trying to understand

when someone is anthamized are they notified

i noticed godess in a forum saying she is still a deacon in galloway
yet i remember it was said somehwere because of her flauntingly open relationship with nngo she was anthemized
so i checked

posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 am

koolike101 a écrit:
Alanna_kyles a écrit:
I am assuming from your message to me that you wish me to remove her from office. Am I to do so without even talking to her as yet and seeing what she has to say?

I mean no disrespect from that question btw, it was merely a question.

Godess is under anthema, what else do you expect, yes you can talk and find out what is the problem, but understand me too I need to make sure people like Godess do not get into the circle of the church! She is a passionate NNGO I do not think that talking does anything else, but stall the inevitable.

And questions are to be answered and I did my best to answer it.

where is the record of that anthmization ?
i did not notice it where i was given directions too unless i overlooked it

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 23, 2010 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Godess is a member of the NNGO thus anthemised. No need to make specific list of persons.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: