L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My skills
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 9:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

it will need a vote Rolling Eyes
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 10:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Some of the most interesting posts I've read for a long time!
The fact we have all these things to study and learn along with new coding is the very reason I wanted to be apart of this Church and the reason why RP Churches will never thrive!

I'm hopeless at some things I'm the first to admit! But I had this idea for some time about creating an Order the first true one in England!
The point of the order would be to encourage those that want to understand better the books, ways and our menu's better! Not just for us but others coming through! If the order could include Deacons and for that matter any good Aristotelians it may generate interest to L1 and L2's thinking of going the Church way!
It's also not just about books either but finding out about the options we know of when the coding starts! It might just give us an edge when the time comes!
I don't think its for me really but I bet there would be an interest to learn or participate from some Deacons!
Emunah and Apocas what do you think? as neither of you have roles within the Assembly at present you both have the energy and know how to get this going?

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 8:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

well, when I read what Levan wrote in:

II. the Managers of Aristotelician Church

and in:

III. Preaches and consequences

here is the image I get - here is a rough example:

DF is Archbishop, me - Bishop, and then we have priests etc in our area. We can have "preachers"* too. Here is the reason we run our area - we (Bishops) will be learning the exact same one or more items** (Timée and The Study of the Good for example) so we have a "5 knowledge" according to A. How to preach ....with me so far? the rest in our area that are preaching must be close to what we have. Though they may only have a 1 or 2 "knowledge" because they have only learned one item and it is above 80% - with me so far?

See this is why we are careful, IG, with other religions and "_what_" they believe - their "knowledge". It would be possible to have a pagan(for the lack of a better example) religion preach a different set of ideas to offset our efforts and lower the peoples PDT.

Now I believe that is possible for the URACE to have a wide range of beliefs within our system. IOW’s, there should be room for a different area (diocese) to have a different belief. We would need to know what their particular belief is and how different and if it matters _if_ we are to preach there. I am sure that the URACE is set up to be compatible for the most part so that we can offer some "fresh" teaching (PDT) to a area

* anyone that is L-3 CW and has a idea that is 80% can preach. _anyone_ Wink

** I am under the impression that to get a “5 knowledge”, you must be at least 80% in several ideas. I also believe that you get ideas from the books you read. My guess is that it is probably 5 books that are compatible - hence the reason I was asking in the first place. Mumbles something about “since this was started”
DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 10:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hmmm as ArchBishop....I would like my Province to be the same
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 12:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Emunah at my age I'm a little deaf and my eye sight is failing what was that last comment again LOL!

As a direct result of your posts I decided to read a book and gained Virtue to my list! 0% but it's there! thank you!

I will try to read through your posts and understand more I promise! But I still feel others could study this better in a group or order!

I know we disagree on several things but I recognise this issue is your strength!
It's the same with DF we shout more about the things we disagree on when we have far more we actually agree on, which we keep quite about! I'm proberly the worst for this I except that! But then life would be very dull and boring if we all agreed all of the time and thought the same!
Would it not?

I’d like to see the others skills as well please!

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
I’d like to see the others skills as well please!

Latan and my own skills (which isn't up to date Razz): http://rome.royaumesrenaissants.com/viewtopic.php?t=2394
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

DragonFlame a écrit:
hmmm as ArchBishop....I would like my Province to be the same

OOC
Exactly my point. we can then travel. As Arch/Bishops we should try to get as many to 100% so we can attain the 5 "knowledge" points in order to preach and bring in a high and good standing PDT in our area

I knew it was supposed to slow down but sheech. I have 17 days left as mayor. I should get 100% in greek by then. My next goeal would be to learn Latin and english - bring those to 100%. I _know_ those will not interfere with "knowledge"

Citation:
Master of Latin: 29%
Master of ancien Greek: 85%
Master of English Language: 10%

Some stuf on Aristoteles : 100 %
The Good : 100 %
Virtue : 50 %
Temperance : 50 %
Logique : 59 %
Les sens de l'Etre : 59 %

What are your skills DF?
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 10:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Talking of skills I've come across what must be the most skilled person in England!!

I used a translator so I'm not sure of all the skills but here is the list

Control of the Greek: 100%
Control of the Latan: 100%
Control of the French: 89%
Bases of the morals of Aristote:100 %
The beginning of the world:100 %
Directions To be it: 100 %
Logical: 100 %
Justice: 100 % the virtue: 55 %
Temperance: 61 %
Friendship: 50 %
The good: 100 %

Bases of biology: 100 %
Element of anatomy: 100 %
Bases of medicine: 100 %
To recognize the cold: 100 %
To recognize the influenza: 100 %
To recognize the dysentrie: 100 %
Basic historical knowledge:100%
Work of the institutions: 100%
Trade: 100 %
Technical of communication: 100 % Principles of the right: 100 %
Mechanisms of collection of the tax: 100 %
Basic military knowledge: 100 %

I wonder what he does in his spare time? LOL

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He either started at the very beginning or more likely he spent a lot of tokens on stats, money, and lordships. Shocked Razz
DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i've only just gone back to studying...think I will have to ask Zero for a seminary loan myself Shocked
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 1:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

what a beast man, i thoguht i was good for having 2 100%s Shocked
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 11:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What makes me really laugh is his French and only got 89%!

I've invited him to Fowey his going to become the Priest in place of me!
As Bishop I appear to spend my life on the Road! so it's unfair on Fowey who have supported me for so long!
I hope to become Rector again of Cornwall with his help teaching I may be able to get Cornwall working again we're struggling a bit to keep L3's and I owe Cornwall who have also supported me through my troubles!

Trontor you keep saying your lost!
Well my friend I to have been lost in this battle to try to make my Church work.
I've upset to many people which I regret and I hope I will be forgiven.
I've reached a point where I believe the Church is working again and we can look forward to a brighter better 2007!
I hope we get the new codes soon which when that happens the Church Way will take off I think!
I hope we will both in some way be a part of that my friend

DragonFlame
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Master of Latin: 31%
Master of ancien Greek: 92%

Principles of Law : 5 %
Justice : 47 %
A seventh stuf. Maybe the seventh sky. Or better: the seventh son of the seventh son : 50 %
Logique : 63 %
Les sens de l'Etre : 63 %

It seems reasonable to you to say that things are copies of the Ideas.

It seems reasonable to you to say that the Holy Being is Almighty.

It seems reasonable to you to say that the wise man must take part in the life of the City.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that sensible beauty is an image of Eternal Beauty that any Soul has already contemplated once.

It doesn't seem insane to you to pretend that metaphysics is the study of first principles.
Emunah

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC
whoo-hooo Exclamation
    Responsible for the treasure : JSH1
    Responsible for the doctrine : Faheud
    Responsible for relations with the priests
    Short-hair dachshund

the slow quest continues....

Citation:
Master of Latin: 29%
Master of ancien Greek: 89%

Logique : 59 %
Les sens de l'Etre : 59 %

@syounger
latin 100%? Franch side was here way before us ( I wanna say a year) But they have a lot more stats then us. Is this person in Cornwall? DOes he teach all teh time? I will be on my way after my term if so. If not I shall just take delight in wondering casually about
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 23, 2006 8:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think this is Yohann. He taught a class or two in Wiltshire before Syounger stole him away. Razz

And Congrats on finally appointing those collaborators.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 2 sur 13

Sauter vers: