L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 28, 2015 7:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

*double* >.<

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2015 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

we just realized that somehow instead of our brother Renegade's seal, a cute kitten appeared on our papers. He is away now but it would be great to have a proper seal before he returnes instead of this withcraft.

Thank you for your help!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 12, 2015 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[OOC : Some pictures are regularly deleted of the various image hosting sites, and replaced by kitten or other things... We can't do anything...
And I don't have the pictures of Renegade's seals, so I'm afraid I can't help you on this, I hope the player of Renegade keep the pictures of his character's seals on his computer Confused ]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 17, 2015 6:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day

Recently, my archdiocese, Cologne, is upgraded to Prince Archdiocese by the emporor
Now I have to ask the imperial arms king emeritus to rebuild my blazon. He only heard that he, as a imperial weapon king, not aloud to use religious ornaments . Is this correct or should he make my blazon?

Elequest van Staverden

elequest

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 27, 2015 1:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

another question, (I hope this will be answered )
What is the ornament for an archdeacon. is that the same as First Archdeacon but with three acorns? can not find him?
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 27, 2015 4:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

About Cologne... There is not ornament in the ecclesiatic heraldry for that. You already have the ornaments of metropolitan archbishop, like all metropolitan archbishops.
In fatc your archidiocese is "only" an archidiocese, but in SRING some of archbishops (and bishops) can have an imperial title and lands with it : prince-(arch)bishop of X. You can wear the princely crownand add the imperial coat of arms of Cologne in your coat of arms.
Give me here all your coat of arms (personal, Cologne, Teutonic (?)), the crown of imperial prince, collar if you have it, tell me if you are a knight, and I will take care.

About archdeacon : no ornaments. Ornaments are only for ordained clerics.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 27, 2015 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Findecano is rebuilding my goat of arms. The question is of he alsoo may place the ornament of the church of can only someone of the chruch can do that?
elequest

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

elequest a écrit:
Findecano is rebuilding my goat of arms. The question is of he also may place the ornament of the church of can only someone of the chruch can do that?

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 09, 2016 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's better someone of the colleges of pontifical heraldry add ecclesiatical ornaments, and if you are still knight of the teutonic order we will have to validate the coat of arms too.

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 27, 2016 7:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here is the result.
It's just strange that the Queen of arms does not allow the church nobility of SRING wears a crown

Laella

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 16, 2016 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother,

in theory I could make it, after all, I am sister in the Teutonic Order. However, anyone my rights has taken, so I habe.Ist ever no more access to the castle then a little difficult to work in the Heraldry office on the Order Castle, if you took away any additions. ^^

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2016 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message) Répondre en citant

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Scybalon
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Scybalon
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Sufragan-bishop of Eichstätt, /viewtopic.php?p=89337743#89337743
  • If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms :
    4 ) your coat in large size : -
    5 ) your motto (not mandatory) : -
    6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese":

• If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
    4 ) your favourite colors :
    5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you :
    6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : I would like to use this CoA :
    7 ) your motto (not mandatory) :
    8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : portuguese

[/quote]

Citation:
2.1 The Sigillographic workshop

It is reserved only for ordained clergy, vidames, knights of MRO's and congregations.
What you must provide :
Seal Form a écrit:
ogival
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Scybalon
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Scybalon
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : sufragan-bishop of Eichstätt
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : see request above
5 ) The legend you desire : +S:name:motto+: + Scybalon : Gott ist größer +

[/color][/size]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Laella

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 20, 2016 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message) Répondre en citant

*take Scybalon request to the german workstation*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Teotonio.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 13, 2016 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message) Répondre en citant

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Teotonio
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Teotónio de Ataíde
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Archbishop of Évora
4 ) your favourite colors : Black and Yellow
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : I want yellow as background and this symbol [https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/215030/Ouroboros.png], the ouroboros, in black in the middle. If possible.
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : ------
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : ex nihilo nihil fit
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 27, 2016 7:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

serve coats of arms and seals for the following offices:

Citation:

Office des Exorcistes

Office de la Villa San-Loyats

Office de la Bibliomélie

Office des chapelles

Office pour l’enseignement Aristotélicien

Compagnie d'Aristote

Ordres Religieux - Religious Orders

Églises Renaissantes - New Churches' Office

They are for the Office in general or to the prefects, you see it.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 11 sur 27

Sauter vers: