L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pilgrimage
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 22, 2009 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sepia a écrit:
there is always an army in Scotland somewhere killing citizens because they arn't Scottish or from Ayr or from Galloway etc.

How does that work? Do they actually add every non-citizen to the kill list?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sepia

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 23, 2009 10:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't know how the armies work, however it wouldn't suprise me. You have to apply to them for them to put you on their "safe" list. People have been killed completly by accident because they didn't realise an army was there and apply to them.

Click here to see God!
landrick

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The people which done the pilgrimage will have one of this cross. May be the gold one

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Landrick;

If you wish, we could make something slightly more original for the occasion.

Also, we could design some "banners" (flags) to be flown as part of the RPs.

Yours sincerely,

Brother Liam

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
landrick

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 28, 2009 7:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I want

Because at the end, the date and the location of pilgrimage will be clearly establish I think it would be interesting if in town were pilgrim are a festival or something like that is organized by local authorithies. May be pilgrim can be present in some town with festival for more than one day.
Pilgrimage could be a mean to agregate people and develop activity.

For scotland I'm afraid if it exist so agressive tradition, may be pilgrimage will devlop first in england.

The discussion here is clearly done for choosing were and when pilgrimage go to pass. The first I give is an idea to give limit and saying what we can do.
The pilgrimage will be in march then we have time. Nevertheless we will begin information at begin of year I think. For me it must be a creation of england aristolician church.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I came up with the following simple badge;

Around the outside, starting at the right, it says;

Pergrinus Brittaniae - Kal. Martius 1458 - Exeter Ad Glasgow

Meaning;

Pilgrimage of Britain - First day of March 1458 - Exeter to Glasgow

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
landrick

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 30, 2009 9:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I like this particularly because it present the date and the particular pilgrimage

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 05, 2009 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With sealane development I think it would be preferable to wait and see. I think pilgrimage exist in other part of europe and sealane could be develop to go to pilgrimage.

I think it's important for church to be universal and the idea of national pilgrimage is not very good for this purpose.

Our pilgrim must doing existing pilgrimage for which we have access. Pilgrimage is a means to unified and create bind between foreign people by there faith.

I will look at the existing pilgrimage to decide if sealane must be create for it

Localisation: IG: Girvan, Ayrshire, Scotland RL: Odense, Fyn, Denmark

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What is the status of this?
Is it going to be carried out?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 25, 2010 7:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you want to develop this then do because for the moment my problem is to develop a sealane to permit to all to go to read methaphysic G in britain

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 31, 2010 11:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello there, not sure I should post on the forum, but I'm interested in this. I'm a Herald with the English College, and I'd like to offer my graphics services, if you need them. I made this as a concept just now, if you're interested then I'll make some with different designs and words and so on. I only did the one in case someone else is already doing them Razz

Can I ask, what exactly makes these places holy? Have they some kind of relic, or a miracle happened there?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: