L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Demande de changement de chef/change leader of groups
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 73, 74, 75  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 28, 2017 8:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesarino a écrit:
This would just remove the "strangers" who are part of the [ChP] Grande audiencerie, while the cardinals will retain the same prerogatives as now.

I agree on that.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I guess we can proceed then Very Happy

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 04, 2017 8:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello. We have a problem in the Curia. New cardinals had been appointed and among them Samuele, the new italian elector cardinal. But the thing is the leader of the group is the camerlinguo, Hull, who is absent, so impossible to add him.

Could you add Samuele in the elector group, please ?

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 05, 2017 5:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As new italian elector
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=792962#792962
I ask change of leader for:

[Curia] Cardinali Italofoni

old leader group : tacuma
new : samuele

Tks in advance
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Cristoforo_

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 07, 2017 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

as new achbishop of Rome and Primate

i ask the change of leader and mod for :

Clero di Roma

old leader group : Francesco_maria
new : Cristoforo_

[DSV] Vescovi Duosiciliani
old leader group : Fabioilbello

thanks !
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 08, 2017 9:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I ask to be included as a leader in this group

[AEV/CEV] AE della Repubblica di Venezia

from the death of Tacuma I am the regent primate.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 14, 2017 8:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

Il y a eu une rotation au sein du CP francophone, du coup il faudrait nous mettre Pie de Valence à la place de Childebert de Bearn dans le groupe [Curia] Électeurs - Electors.

Du coup, il faudrait faire la même opération et mettre Childebert de Bearn dans le groupe [Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans à la place de Pie de Valence.

De même, il faudrait mettre Onael d'Appérault dans le groupe [Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans.

Merci !
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 17, 2017 11:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Merci pour le dépôt! Pour les autres groupes de modération, peuvent-ils être modifiés?

Cesarino a écrit:
Thanks for the changes! I'll be waiting for the other one.

Citation:
Citation:

And, if possible, could you add the [ChP] Collèges Héraldiques - modo group as moderator of this forum (http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=710) and remove the [ChP] Grande audiencerie group as moderator of this forum (http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=218) and all its subforums?

Thanks in advance

Why ?

About the first one, that's needed because at the moment I can only manage the accesses to the forum, but I have no moderation powers.
Fors instance I can't stick topics or edit posts, so even updating the rules for the members isn't possible.
On the other hand putting the linked group as mod would give every member moderation powers and that could cause problems, so the better solution is to give the moderation to the heraldic moderators that already manage the accesses and have authority over that forum.

About the second, I don't know why that group was added as mod for the heraldry, it has nothing to do with heraldry except the common affiliation to the chancellery.
As for now, its members are able to see and have moderation powers in sections of the forum they are not even allowed to see.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 17, 2017 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Maître des canards a écrit:
Hello,

Il y a eu une rotation au sein du CP francophone, du coup il faudrait nous mettre Pie de Valence à la place de Childebert de Bearn dans le groupe [Curia] Électeurs - Electors.

Du coup, il faudrait faire la même opération et mettre Childebert de Bearn dans le groupe [Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans à la place de Pie de Valence.

De même, il faudrait mettre Onael d'Appérault dans le groupe [Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans.

Merci !

Merci !

Il faudrait rajouter aussi Gropius et Pamelita dans le groupe [Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans , sivoplé.

Ah, et je m'étonne du fait qu'il y ait un groupe spécial pour les cardinaux suffragants italiens et anglophones, ce qui est tout à fait inédit dans les groupes de la Curie. J'ai demandé aux italiens, mais ils ne savent pas pourquoi. Le problème c'est que ça fait doublon avec le groupe des suffragants.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 28, 2017 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonsoir,

J'ai besoin d'être nommé chef de ces groupes-ci : [Curia] Électeurs - Electors,[Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans [Curia] Emeritus, en vertu de cette annonce-là : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=798617#798617

Merci et bon WE.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good night, I would like to ask to make me member of these groups:

[SO] Préfets
[Curia] Électeurs - Electors
[SO] Chancelier

Here is the proof: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=761

Thank you very much!!!

----------------------------------

Bonsoir, je voudrais demander de me faire membre de les groupes suivantes:

[SO] Préfets
[Curia] Électeurs - Electors
[SO] Chancelier

Voici la preuve: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=761

Merci beaucoup!!!

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral

Dernière édition par NReis le Dim Nov 05, 2017 4:45 pm; édité 2 fois
pamelita
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 12:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening-
After my appointment as prefect of the teaching I ask for courtesy to be group leader
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/groupcp.php?g=4247

this is my appointment

http://Rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=13861&Start=555
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 04, 2017 1:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Up.

Arnarion a écrit:
Bonsoir,

J'ai besoin d'être nommé chef de ces groupes-ci : [Curia] Électeurs - Electors,[Curia] Suffragants - Suffragans [Curia] Emeritus, en vertu de cette annonce-là : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=798617#798617

Merci et bon WE.

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 06, 2017 12:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cristoforo_ a écrit:
as new achbishop of Rome and Primate

i ask the change of leader and mod for :

[DSV] Vescovi Duosiciliani
old leader group : Fabioilbello

thanks !

up, i really need this
Fabioilbello isn't active and we need to give new access

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 06, 2017 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible d'être nommé modérateur de l'ensemble des groupes balisés [SO] ? Merci d'avance !

Arrow Nomination : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=8612&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=765

Citation:

Elevation of Rehael to the charge of Chancellor of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, as Archdeacon of Roma as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius,
    In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of Tibère de Plantagenest [ Rehael ] to the charge of Chancellor of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the Vth day of the XIth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Arnarion de Valyria Borgia,
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Demandes aux Admin Forum. Ask the Administrators of the Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 73, 74, 75  Suivante
Page 29 sur 75

Sauter vers: