L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

PVD
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 29, 2007 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

29-06-2007 04:35 : The faithful of your parish doubt and distance themselves from the divine message. You should introduce a little more order (-111 PVD).

Ironically I preached "Holy Being is Almighty"

Oh and the problem seems to be that I do not have much parishioners to speak of.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 08, 2007 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

VArnifane a écrit:
I was keeping track of my daily PVD for a month or so. I was taking that information and cross referencing it with when and who was preaching. Whether there was a mass or not. And even looking into whether there had been a large number of people traveling into or out of town.

All I ended up with was a lot of numbers. So I stopped.

FV.

LOL Well, we have no parish priest in Coventry and no one is preaching in the marketplace, so it's interesting to me to see +612 PVD.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 08, 2007 4:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In your case, the PVDs are generated from the diocese as a whole. So somewhere in the diocese is doing quite well.
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 08, 2007 4:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Leana, you have 40% of my points.
When I lose points, you lose too, but less.
I have already preached in Coventry, and as Bishop I have lost points the first time, and won the second.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 13, 2007 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I had a very weird event today:

13-10-2007 05:09 : You maintain the faith of your sheep, errr, of your parishioners. Some grace has been returned to you (+1075 PVD).

I maintained the faith, but didn't increase it... and it is rather far from the usual 400 PVD.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 14, 2007 1:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perhaps someone did some preaching or a number of pious persons were visiting your town (or a number of unpious left town).
trontor
Excommunié

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 14, 2007 10:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rolling Eyes well i feel proud, i attended my first ever mass... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 14, 2007 5:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
Perhaps someone did some preaching or a number of pious persons were visiting your town (or a number of unpious left town).

There wasn't any preaching, so I guess unpious left. Todays PVD was normal +406.
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2007 2:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

MY PVD usually increases about 1200 each day; I'll get two lines in my events log about it. I had an 1400 increase the other day when we had a lot of travelers come through. Very Happy
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2007 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Two lines ? Why ? 1 for your position in the diocesan council of the diocese of Chester, and the another ?
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2007 2:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She is listed as canon in my diocese too.
VArnifane
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2007 5:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I wonder if the Short Haired Dachsund gets PVD also...

V.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2007 10:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

VArnifane a écrit:
I wonder if the Short Haired Dachsund gets PVD also...

V.

I always thought he did: 40% of the bishop's PVDs.

As for the two positions, Sister Leana should eventully have only one. Though she can keep it until someone is found to replace her.
leanasidhe

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 17, 2007 4:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop Emunah put me on the diocesan council when I lived in Sussex. I moved about a week later and thought that I would be removed from that council when I was placed on the diocesan council in Stafford. I asked about it back then and didn't receive an answer, so I assumed it was taken care of. I apologize for that. What do I need to do? I would like to remain on the diocesan council of Chester.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 17, 2007 4:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Write to the new Archbishop, Riktin, and have him remove you.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 4 sur 7

Sauter vers: