L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Register of baptisms for England, Scotland, and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 26th day of August, 1460, I baptized Cybernut of Port Lairge in the Port Lairge Church. Witnesses were his sister Shanor, Lordflynn, Daubigny and Chaos2525
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Leia

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 03, 2012 1:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I baptised Jonah Morstede von Innsbruck at the Ordo Hospitalis Monastic Castle on 2nd Sept. 1460
Leia

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 18, 2012 8:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 18th September in the Year of Grace, I celebrated the baptism of Lady Chereisa at the Cathedral of Worcester.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Archbishop Mirceadino, baptized Tyrion Lannister (aka Tyrionlannister) in the parish church of Hastings, on the 21st September 1460.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 26, 2012 12:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 24th of September in the Year of Grace 1460, I Latan Archbishop of York and cardinal Emeritus, baptised Lord_hamlet in Kendal's church.
Leia

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 07, 2012 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I baptised Penelope_rose on 6 Oct. 1460 at the Worcester Cathedral (Inn), witnessed by Haley_Rose, Jackson_Briggs, Spiritwolf and Josehf.
Leia

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 15, 2012 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I baptised Josehf on 14 Oct. 1460 at the Worcester Cathedral (Inn), witnessed by Haley_Rose, Jackson_Briggs, Spiritwolf and Penelope_rose.
Henry

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 25, 2012 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the twenty five Day of October, 1460 I, Henry Wallace, Priest of Holywell, baptized The Soulmaster in the parish church of Holywell, Witness by Vilma and Bishop Sloth

Order of her Sacred Rose
Leia

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2012 10:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On 28 Oct 1460, I baptised Kalens Tudor Hohenzollern at the parish church of Evesham.
His certificate of baptism signed by me : link
prof.sloth

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 28, 2012 3:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 27th day of October, 1460 I, the Bishop of St. Asaph, baptized Oliver_Westcott in the Glen, in front of many people.

English Ambassador to the Holy See | Chancellor of the Reformed Church| Metropolitan Archbishop of York
BrotherRichileau

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 02, 2012 10:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ont he 1st November, I baptised Uthyr Constans in the Church of Barnstaple, Portsmouth Diocese (Forum 2, Devon). Witnesses included Cardinal DarienBalintyne, ChrisBraveheart, and Kylonaa.
Statler

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 02, 2012 12:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As mentioned in the Hall of Meeting as well, the following people have been baptised by me:

- Erin. - October 20th 1460
- Flea - October 20th 1460
- Rubenzio - October 30th 1460
Pelenor

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

on Friday 2 November 1460, I Baptized Darian Duncan in the Old Oak Tavern, Wigtown.

Heir of Kingdom of Scotland | Bishop of Whithorn Diocese | Town Mentor for Whithorn |
Darienbalintyne
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 03, 2012 7:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry for the late post.

On 12 June 1460, I did baptise Edith Talbot at the Barnstaple Parish.

Dernière édition par Darienbalintyne le Lun Juin 10, 2013 3:41 am; édité 1 fois
Gawain59

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the 29th October 1460, as Chaplain to the Knights of St George, I baptized Squire_merks in the Chapel of St George, Wolvesey Castle in the presence of Jasmine. (the Dame Commander of the Knights of St George), Victorious, Deema and other members of the Order.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38, 39, 40  Suivante
Page 34 sur 40

Sauter vers: