L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Audience of the Hungarian Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 20, 2015 5:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Catriona watched, worried, sad to learn that the portuguese cardinal would no longer be present. She sensed this was now going to be difficult, but knew that it was important for the hungarian clergy as a whole to begin to find a way forward together. Would they be able to overcome history? To put past différences and arguments behind them? Anxious, she continued to listen.

Mother Catriona Mackenzie, Bishop in partibus of Ephesus
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 22, 2015 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The servants are quietly changing the candles during the long silence. Kiscsillag buries herself into her thoughts and sadly thinks about the Portugese Cardinal. He will be deeply missed... Then she raises her head and looks straightly to the heretic, self-announced archbishop or patriarch or whatever he calls himself now, and waiting for his answers to Eren's questions. Again. Or still. Depends on.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Eren
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 26, 2015 10:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that would be enough time for Sava to respond.
If the word is true nobody can refute it; the silence meens they are knowing it's true.

Please, continue the trial.

-------
Almásy Eer Geloof [Eren] de Calme
Cardinal Deacon of CEEC
Archbishop of Esztergom
Dictator of the geese
Bria

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 04, 2015 4:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm sitting and listening the cardinals. A feeling comes to my mind and diffuses in my body. I take my letter which I wrote earlier. I remember when I wrote I was so confused, disappointed and honest. I wanted to read it to everybody. But my lips are silent. And here the important person is Sava. Not me or my friends.
I give my letter to a servant.
- Give this to the Count. He'll know what it means and which is the right way. - I take a deep breath - I need some fresh air. I...
When I go out I look at my friends and my family. I love all of them with pure and deep love. But the feeling is with me. All bad things must come to an end...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2015 11:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag looks through the crowd. It's clear they will not get any more answer from Sava, so she stands up and breaks the silence.

- Does anyone has anything to say? You have the chance to tell us what you want. But be patient, one person at a time.

She smiles encouragingly to those who are present.
Egal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2015 3:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Eminence, the Plenipotentiary Prelate, listened carefully to Her Eminence Kiscillag., then waited for an answer from the trialled Hungarian people.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2015 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Knowing that his sayings not sure to stood, father Eregen, the bishop of the eastern-rite Church, stand up and say the followings to anyone who is intrested for his sayings:
-Dear Faithfuls, Dear Priests in the Universal Holy Mission, Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Faith!

I am His Excellency Eregen Cegenyessy Perényi, the Secretary of the Holy Father Sava, Bishop of Veszprém, the parish priest of Esztergom. I think there are so many things which are need to be clarified here.

The man take a short break, listen to the other people, sip a few and countiune:

-Actually, between the Roman and the Hungarian churches' dogma there are not any difference or differences. What we see that the hungarian western-rite church has try to discredit our eastern-rite church with that we - the country and the hungarian peolpe - not need a church under His Holiness Sava Ozora Patriarcha, but anyway an Eastern-rite church. I can agree whith these persons with the personal problems wiht us, but these problems are could be solvable. These problems not could between the two churches, because these are the biggest stickler which divides the faithfuls and deepens the debate between the two churches. If i know well, this trial is designed to these and other similar debate to clarify but i didn't see the trying to this. Personally, I'm ashamed about it! Neither party made any steps that would have contributed to this situation.

Our suggestings - which are taking care of the reconciliation between Rome and Buda - are still prevail. These are the followings:
-a Hungarian Consistory, and
-recognition of the independent Hungarian Patriarchal Church.

Furthertmore, I need to ask: What are your plans with this cause? Would you like to cooperative wiht us or not? We are willing to.

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 23, 2015 7:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag carefully listens to Eregen's words. They already talked several times, so most of his speech sounded familiar. After he finished, she stands up to answer part of his questions.

- Thank you for your remarks. There are some misunderstanding about the situation. We are not here because of personal issues with your church. Of course, it's true that if the Roman Aristotelic Church would not had any issue with Sava in the past, probably he would not have been put to the seat of the archbishop by Arion. This part was truly personal, but we are here because of these actions, not because who is who.

We are here because of events which have dishonored the Aristotelic church. Like when someone grabbed brother Eren during the coronation. Like when someone from time to time tried to stab us in the back until someone gave them the chance to do it openly, based on personal issues. We are here, because several Aristotelic faithful broke the provisions of the canon law and brushed away the concordat. We are here, because the count forcefully changed the religion of our kingdom. We are here because of several letters were sent to the Curia, demanding to solve the situation - from both sides. We are here to clarify what happened and why, and you're right, this did not happened.

The Autocephalous church which you also represent have not done anything about they situation officially in the last years. Now you are demanding consistory, recognition. This audition's main issue would not be this, but you have a chance to prove, why would Rome give this to you. Other than the fact that you demand it.

We don't try to discredit your church, but your church is the one who can not work without interfering with us from time to time. Like disturb masses, ceremonies, spreading lies or like to try to steal dioceses behind everyone's back.

As a recognized autonomous church in the territory of the Hungarian Kingdom you would not just have rights and privileges, but also obligations. Like you'd not bother the Aristotelic church's integrity. Or you shall not use our symbols, name, coat of arms, seals etc. to mislead faithfuls. Do you think this would work? Do you think you can finally live in peace next to us?

Eregen

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 23, 2015 3:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While Eregen listening to Kiscsillag he writing some thought. When she finished her answer, the father stands up and say his answer:
-Everyone is here who is intrested in this case and would like to clarify something - and there are so many things. But the main questions has already asked by the both parts: what are the plans and could anybody live in peace next to each other.

I think if we can talk with normally tonality, then we - the eastern-rite Holy Autocephalous Aristotelian Hungarian Church - can live in peace next to the western-rite Hungarian Holy and Universal Roman Aristotelian Church. So, my and my Churche's answer is yes, we can. This is our one of purpose.

One condition of this is the Union between Rome and Buda, in our opinion. We think that in this way can we build this piece, of course, with take into account our asks - a Hungarian Consistory, and recognition of the independent Hungarian Patriarchal Church. What do you think Kiscsillag, is this an available way? If no, what do you suggest?

Egal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 30, 2015 4:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings. let me talk a little more with you, in front of the people here now. said His Eminence Edoardo as the Plenipotentiary Prelate of the Holy Roman Church
We appreciate the will on finding a solution, but the basis are missing: while we have to follow your requests, the same should be for You and the Church which You are acting for. You say that You all are requesting to return inside the communion of the Aristotelian faithful, but it is possible only recognizing the authority of the Pope and the clergy who come from His Holiness guide. It implies, then, that Autocephalous cannot work as the main cult inside the land without a real presence of clerics and believers and also that it cannot stop or obstruct the action of a living assembly like the one of Our Holy Institution, taking its places, it's symbols and so on.
That had been done, indeed, so You have at least to show repentance for such behaviour on starting negotiations.

Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Eregen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-I not agree with that raising an autocephalous church cannot be good such the Roman Church. - Answered father Eregen, the Secretary of the Holy Father Sava. - Our estern-rite and autocephalous church is to confess the aristotelian faith and dogmas which is not difference from Yours. Our public support is broad from the peasant to the chamber officials: our believers are represented everywhere, from all society baptizm to us. Our clergy is bigger with our believers' number, too. We have canon law and our appreciation is not accepted by Rome yet. I do not see that missing bases what you said.

East's and West's traditions are not the same, we know it. But the both parts sent samely to people soul's the word: the CosmosMaker is alive in the Church. The non-same traditions are expressed in the same way that the love of Our Lord is live, that the churches are in varying forms psalms, hymns and prayers glorify Aristotle and God nowdays to such as before 100 or 1000 years ago. The church - whether is it an eastern or western rites and traditions - is definitely one for the purpose of worship and praise, praise Aristotle who still lives there, in the church, and governed it today too by his infinite wisdom the church here on the earth, us, who are has the aristotelian faith.

We consider important that Rome is able to understand: the Byzantine-rite churches and faith communities are not the enemies or opponents to Rome. Rome should deal with these churches as his brother-churches and develop an intimate relationship with them, rather than condemn what they represent. This convictions could has many reasons, however, we need to talk about and do to change such the situation. We do not want to be enemies of Rome, in peace we want to live with our faith, but we also understand that we must to do for this. That the reason why I recommend the Union.

Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's really hard to understand well what Eregen says, but some words set her thinking.

Eregen a écrit:
our believers are represented everywhere, from all society baptism to us

The cardinal recites the names of the chamber members in her mind... There are 11 members now... 7 of them faithfuls of the Hungarian Roman Aristotelian church... 4 of them are not baptised by any church.

Then she continues to count the lost souls who were baptised by the Autocephalous church. During remembering the names one by one, she prays silently for the ceased, but in the end she counts 15, not more, including clerics. And for some names she gets confused whether she already counted them or not. So many similar faces... so many different names...

After thinking this through, her attention returns to brother Edoardo, waiting for his answer.

Nane

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 14, 2015 6:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nane enters the room, take his place and takes out a nice, thick Codex. It seems to be plenty of time to read, because nothing happens.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 15, 2015 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kiscsillag receives a letter, reads it quickly, then continues the audience by asking Eregen again.

- You told us that

Eregen a écrit:

- I think if we can talk with normally tonality, then we - the eastern-rite Holy Autocephalous Aristotelian Hungarian Church - can live in peace next to the western-rite Hungarian Holy and Universal Roman Aristotelian Church. So, my and my Churche's answer is yes, we can. This is our one of purpose.

But your patriarch, Sava just made you as the bishop of Veszprém by removing Rika, our bishop, from there. This I can only see as an attack. So I think we can agree that you only made empty promises which ones you wanted us to hear. But without meaning it. You can't live peacefully next to anyone.

Eregen

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 16, 2015 6:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-You are right. We cannot live in peace each other while you are being. We cannot live in peace while you refuse us. We cannot do anything with these negative aspects. We just doing our holy duty: give faith to the people! His Holliness Sava, H.Exc. Mark, ft. Weda, the deacons and I just teach the people how can they belive, how can they live their faith. We do this. And the other is not intresting. Just the love and the faith. The other are from these two things. I belive that the God will forgive the sins to you. In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit. - Ft. Eregen left the room with H.H. Sava and Weda. And they know well the romans maybe never had ortheos doxos.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 6 sur 7

Sauter vers: