L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Weddings and Baptisms in Ireland!
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
muin

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 19, 2008 9:43 pm    Sujet du message: Weddings and Baptisms in Ireland! Répondre en citant

The Munster Churches Forum is now up. Very Happy

See here

Each and every one of you are requested to visit and bless the Churches, I am physically in Ros O'g Cairbre.

We will keep this thread updated with all Baptisms and Weddings in Ireland.
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 22, 2008 9:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Register of the sacraments of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church

Metropolitan Diocese: Archdiocese of Cashel : managed by the metropolitan bishop Caisssadiplomat.

Suffragan dioceses: Diocese of Cork : managed by the Romand Cardinal Invisible007.

Citation:
Baptisms

Province of Cashel

Archdiocese of Cashel

• Lismore : Jakob the Brave , Kat
      • Imleach : Alexgv1, Edward_moore, Wesnr
      • Waterford :
      • Cashel : Mistah_Q, louisa_hamilton, goldweard, debranise

• Diocese of Cork

• Ros O'g Cairbre :LadyJen
        • Luimneach :

Weddings

Province of Cashel

Archdiocese of Cashel

• Lismore :
      • Imleach :
      • Waterford :
      • Cashel :
      • Diocese of Cork

• Ros O'g Cairbre :
        • Luimneach :

Ordinations of Priests

Province of Cashel

Archdiocese of Cashel

• Lismore :
      • Imleach : Shahini (31 May 1456)
      • Waterford :Andrewq2 (30 May 1456)
      • Cashel : Albrecht (07 June 1456)

• Diocese of Cork

• Ros O'g Cairbre :
        • Luimneach :

Lismore

Jakob the Brave 17 April 1456 in Lismore (Duchy of Munster - Ireland) baptized by Invisible007 as Roman Cardinal.

Kat, 24 april 1456 in Lismore (Duchy of Munster - Ireland) baptized by Invisible007 as Roman Cardinal.

Imleach

Alexgv1 19 May 1456 in Imleach

Edward_moore, 19 May 1456 in Imleach

Wesnr 24 May 1456 in Imleach

Caiseal

Mistah_Q baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

louisa_hamilton baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

goldweard baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

debranise baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

Ros O'g Cairbre

LadyJen 10 June 1456 in Ros O'g Cairbre, baptized by invisible007 Bishop of the Diocese of Cork, Cardinal

Dernière édition par invisible007 le Mer Juin 11, 2008 4:24 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Catriona Delacroix

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 08, 2008 4:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Catriona entered into the records the various baptisms and ordinations that were performed yesterday in An Caiseal (Cashel) on behalf of Archbishop Caissadiplomat at his request.

Baptisms

Mistah_Q baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

louisa_hamilton baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

goldweard baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

debranise baptized on Saturday, 7th June 1456 in An Caiseal by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

Ordinations

Albrecht ordained as Priest of An Caiseal on Saturday, 7th June 1456 by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.

Catriona Delacroix ordained as Deacon of An Caiseal on Saturday, 7th June 1456 by Archbishop Caissadiplomat.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Furiax

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2009 6:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have joined Lord Flynn and Lady Peyton in Holy Matrimony, both residents of Port Lairge on November 1st, 1457.
Witnesses were : Samsura and Michelbegg.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 17, 2009 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Baptism :

solon128 by Invisible007, 11 November 1457 in An Gort.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 05, 2010 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Aishling, Deacon of Port Láirge, An Mumhain, Ireland have baptized on the 3rd of May 1458, Sirkeith and Milladora of Port Láirge.
paullo

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 08, 2010 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Angelzone baptized by me this week in ATM.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 06, 2010 2:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Aishling O'Niall, Deacon of Port Lairge have baptized Trilo de Kermeur, Baron of Plougonvelen from Brest, Duché de Bretagne on the 5th day of July 1458.

I have also on this day baptized Skykat Hunter of Port Lairge, An Mumhain.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 01, 2010 3:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Aishling O'Niall, Deacon of Port Lairge have baptized Conall Finn O'Brien and Shalini Rose Silverhand of Cill Chainnigh, Laighean County on July 30th, 1458.
invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 29, 2010 11:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Shadowrose, Ireland baptized by me the 11 August 1458.
raboude

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 24, 2011 12:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters of the Irish Church,

Today I received a request to bless the In Gratibus wedding of Oydelia and Antigoon. They claim to be wed in Chill Chaoi, by deacon Zeakman, on the 25th of october 1457.

I have found no reference in the Roman archives however. Would it be possible to confirm me if this wedding took place and is fully blessed by the Roman Aristotelean Church?

Many thanks,

Raboude de Ligne

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 24, 2011 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cill Chaoi no longer exists as a town. I'll look to see if it was registered in An Mumhain/Munster. So far all I can find in the old church is this request.
Dear Sikkie,

We would ask you for merriage licence to seal our love.
The date we want to get merried is 05-09-1457.
Hope we hear soon from you.

Regards,
Antigoon and Oydelia

I do recall Zeakman although I am unaware of his wearabouts. I'll keep searching.
raboude

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 24, 2011 11:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I received confirmation from Zeakman about the wedding. But he is a deacon or priest in Ireland then?

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 21, 2011 1:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Zeakman 25-12-1456 02:42 : Baptized and appointed a Deacon in the Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of Ireland or so he says.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 22, 2011 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Aishling O'Niall, Deacon of Port Lairge baptized Logeg Octavius and Tass MacCionnaith on the 13th of February, 1459.
I also performed the wedding of Tass MacCionnaith and Shanor Murphy of Port Lairge, An Mumhain, Ireland on the 19th day of March 1459. Witnesses were Daubigny Croom and Ziona O'Neil.
Later that year on the 22nd of April I performed the baptism of Catrina (no last name) and her baby son Zandru both of Port Lairge, An Mumhain, Ireland.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: