L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 24, 2011 3:11 pm    Sujet du message: Registers Répondre en citant

Dear brothers and sisters,

Tired of skimming trough 28th pages of baptism to see if the guy you are looking for is there?!? Yeah well I am!

Register of baptisms

So I made them into a 1 page where you can easily accsess them no need to skim trough 28 pages. I also plan to do others as such too less trouble then. I know the graphics ain't the best but it gets the job done.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 24, 2011 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Flaithbheartach a écrit:
"On the twenty-ninth of January, fourteen fifty-nine, I baptized Triquetra Campbell and Nicolette Campbell in the Argyll Chapel, the chapel of Clan Campbell."

((Triquetra)) ((Nicolette))
Those haven't been added, I think they're only in the Scottish/Irish church forum record but not here. Smile

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 18, 2011 11:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Great work your Grace

Can I ask for a correction here
Citation:
Deekay Ludlow 6/29/1458 Birmingham and Worf2

That should read Cheyenne1965 and Worf2

Also can you add
On 11 September 1458 I baptised Phantom_stag of Arundel Sussex and Aefernum of Dorchester Wiltshire in the Chapel of the Knights of St George, Wolvesey Castle
(I see Stag was previously baptised)

Priest Lichfield
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
annnamcshane

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 25, 2011 3:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i was looking through and there seems to a record missing

Osbert baptized on 15th February 1458

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Scottish ones, I'm keeping this page of the Scottish URAC forum updated as well so Scots please use it Smile :

• Metropolitan Archdiocese of Glasgow:

• Diocese of Glasgow : Alanna (Archbishop)

• Parish of Girvan:
      Logana, Bailian, [Cow], Stargoat, Goblet, Nomanoma, Draferen, Grackon, Samconoli, Bricksand, Redknighte, 2old, Colin, Kitialeah, Edrahil Campbell, Elois Campbell, Cerf

• Parish of Ayr:

• Parish of Lanark:
      Dex, Kitn, Sheridan_Blake, Torpedojoe, mama2cool/SilverSlayer, Timtay, Adhamh, Andimsum

• Parish of Ardencaple:
      theBritish, Country1969, Lallygagger, Ton1, Jeevees, Normannen, Nayra, Mauricy, Bohemianpiano, Pennyskirts
      Destrata, Arien Hohenzollern MacTavish, Oscar Bartholomew Albrecht Malcom Alexander Hohenzollern-MacTavish

• Parish of Stirling:
      Arintus, dee_snider, Sargonnas, Stacie

• Parish of Muirkirk:
      Mrkilur, Syounger, Intern, Cermunnos, BillyJoeBob, Ruksmurf, Loxxy, Kondo, DocScout, Diamond _Xl, Estevao77 Mackay, Aember Mackay

• Parish of Largs:
      Deweymac/Dewey, Raspberry, Kieran = Kearo, Longleg, Benjahmin, Finn, Shaleesa, Grant965, Lukoki, Xavierson, Macrath, Maeve, onyx_majaar, Keith333, Keera

• Parish of Glasgow:
      Wilt, Catinka McGruff, Rose_du_Roi Mc Clintock

• Diocese of Whithorn: Adec (Bishop)

• Parish of Kirkcudbright:
      Pelenor, Lucaskullen, Rasputin_xxl, Goddess, Casuldraco, Taog, Roger.smith

• Parish of Wigtown:
      Arianrhod, Bennett, 1browneyes57, Pulkitkohli, Mistrals, Bucky, Servius , Darkdemonic, Murial, Deathshadow0, Pennsygal MacTavish, Lady_rhosyn, Green_knight(IG), Alex Gunn, Pelenor Duncan

• Parish of Whithorn:
      D Swampi, LadyRobin, Illuminus, Admtahoe, Gwendella, Amelie_suffolk, Hebrin, Vamyr

• Parish of Drummore:
      Seer, Sepia, JeffersonDavis, Fernando, Cecci

• Parish of Dumfries:
      Alanna Kyles, Arefin, Fouad, Sause, sullihan, shaylynn

• Abroad:
      Krezlar, Catrionadelacroix, Adam Cline = Cline, Donald94, Seraphim, Ventular, Wakkachuta, Dantros, Rosalynn, Celticrose, Preacher, thefairychik, Cailyn, Rustlestiltskin, Viperess, Franxine, Flaithbheartach, Arrant, Fendrel, Mercury MacRanald, Triquetra Campbell, Nicolette Campbell, Jeanette_voerma, Jarlath_macranald, Nancy.rutherford, Alexander_maccoinich, Cadhla_stranraer

Weddings

• Keith333 and Onyx Majaar wedded at Largs Church / The Glen on 28 Par 1457 by Mother Finn.

• Kjolmar and Keera wedded at Largs Church / The Glen on 12th May 1457 by Mother Finn.

• Bricksand and Franxine wedded by Father Cow.

• Grant965 and MissLizmd wedded at Largs Church / The Glen on 11th June 1457 by Mother Finn.

• Deathshadow0 and Murial wedded at Wigtown Church / The Glen on 13th June 1457 by His Excellence Bennett.

• Gilan Fogg (Gilan) and Beth McGuinn (Ladybeth) 1st August 1458 by Father Flaithbheartach.

• Angus Campbell and Nicolette Dunbar wedded at Glenluce Abbey, Whithorn on the 14th Febuary 1459 by Father Flaithbheartach. Witnessed by Triquetra.

Click here to see God!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: