L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Church Heraldry
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Church Heraldry Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment to the Roman Heraldic College

We, Ellesya of Louveterie, Prefect of the Roman Office of Heraldry, Lady of Clos Luce,

Announce and ordain, by this act, the appointment of Liam O'Donoghue as a Herald of the clergy and representative of our office with the Hill of Tara.

Declared in Rome on the ninth day of September in the year of our Lord MCDLVII.

Ellesya of Louveterie, Heraldic Officer of Rome.

I have been appointed as a Herald of the Clergy, so anyone who would like a coat of arms with their church decorations can now have one! Very Happy

Please post either here, in the Heraldry office, or PM me if you'd like one. Unfortunately, I can't do seals.

Thanks,

Liam

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Kiane

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Liam,
Congratulations! I would be most interested in having my COA decorated in the way of the church. Let me know what you require and I will make it so! Thank you!

Father Kiane~

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2009 8:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Father Kiane;

I regret to inform you that the COA used in your banner already uses church ornaments Very Happy (the big hat...)

However, there is a second style of hat (scroll down, cure et pretre means Priest and lower down there is a second set of designs, they're nucer IMO);

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=1237

Also, we could quarter it with your parochial (parish) CoA if one exists (or make it ourselves Very Happy)

ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY + SENESCHAL OF THE HOLY AND CHIVALROUS ORDER OF HER SACRED ROSE
Kiane

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Liam,
I was just hoping for something a little more... dramatic. lol. thanks for the link, I like the other hats! And as for quartering it, I think i will just leave it as one for now. Thanks!

Father Kiane~

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 23, 2009 12:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Liam,

I would be honored if you could develope something for me that would include both my bishoporic position and my role as Apostolic Secretary. If it helps I also am a carpenter and a pig farmer.

+Tuv

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 23, 2009 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Br Liam!

I would like if you could come up with something for me please. I am:

Superior Abbot of the Grey Friars Res Parendo
Apostolic Nuncio to Cornwall
Writer of the Holy Office

If you need some information whatsoever please inform me.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 25, 2009 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Right, so over the weekend I can work on these.

Kiane - change coa to other hats. Kiane, could you post the actual CoA on its own? I can only see the one in your banner.

Tuvoria - I'm not sure how this works, actually. I think we're meant to use the bishop hat, as it's "more senior" as a title. Which "style" would you prefer;

this:

or this -

We could also use the apostolic ambassador collar on it;

Do you have any more ideas for the actual content of the inside of the shield? Like mine's an owl.

Blazingfast - do you already have a basic CoA, or do you have any ideas for that?

tuvoria

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I like the top one the best. If you could encompass the Apostolic collar and the image/smybol of a Stag or a Boar would be great.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 26, 2009 9:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tuvoria doesn't actually qualify for the collar.

It is only for the non-ordained.

The following is the one he would use as the apostolic secretary:

However as he is a bishop, he would not use this (as mentioned seniority is the determining factor). Also the second arms is not for a bishop. It is for the vicar general. The following is for the bishop (or the first one posted):

Father Kiane actually does qualify for a different arms as he is a vicar diocesan. I do not see a template, but it would be described as follows:

Le blason est surmonté d'un chapeau de sinople d'où pendent de chaque côté 3 glands (1 et 2).

It is pretty much the same as the 2nd posted ny Br William, but with only the top 2 rows of tassels.

Father Blazingfast, as an abbot res parendo , can use either of the following:

or

Now you might think he should use the nuncio's arms. He doesn't for two reasons: 1) A nuncio to a county has a rank equivalent to a vicar diocesan, but a superior abbot has a rank equivalent to a vicar general; and 2) He is not actually a nuncio, he is actually a pro-nuncio, due to the lack of a signed concordat between the church and Cornwall.
Blazingfast

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 26, 2009 5:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As for me I choose the second one.

I would like to have a burning ember and a closed book representing the book of virtues.

In the banner I would like this to be written: DEO DUCE FERO COMMITANTE

Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Apocas. I don't believe we have a vicar diocean template, I think it is only vicar general of a metropolitan province. Therefore, the priest template is more suitable.

Brother Blazingfast, Father Tuvoria, I'll do my best.

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2009 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lordwilb a écrit:
I don't believe we have a vicar diocean template,

Not yet, but if there every were one available...
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2009 6:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks.

Tuvoria, what do you think of this design?

We may need to add a motto, though, do you have anything in mind?

Everyone else, it won't be long Very Happy Kiane, are you happy just for the shield shape transfer or do you want other changes?

Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2009 8:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Blazingfast, I came up with the following;

what do you think?

Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 27, 2009 8:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just attempted on with motto;

Any good?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: