L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Access to Hall of Meeting
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Lucaskullen

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2009 12:22 am    Sujet du message: request Répondre en citant

I respectfully request access to the Hall of Meeting.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2009 10:02 am    Sujet du message: Re: request Répondre en citant

Lucaskullen a écrit:
I respectfully request access to the Hall of Meeting.

You should all-ready have access.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
wheeler

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2009 10:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings.

I would like to request resumed access to the Hall of Meeting.

I was ordained years ago, now, and am currently a Canon in Worcester Diocese.

Thank you.
latan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome back brother! It's a very good news you're returning to us.
I think we should check with the EAESI if you were granted a bishop emeritus status (so you could access the EA)
Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 07, 2009 12:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

a blast from the past!
welcome again

Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 07, 2009 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Should be fixed Smile
Lordwilb

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 21, 2009 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please may I have access;

I've jsut been ordained a deacon and created Apostolic Ambassador to Ireland.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 22, 2009 12:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lordwilb a écrit:
Please may I have access;

Done.
spyrosm

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please may I have acess?

I just apointed as priest on Cill Chainnigh - Laighean - Ireland. (need some time to be confirmed IG, but RP celebration has been completed)
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

spyrosm a écrit:
Please may I have acess?

Done.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

spyrosm a écrit:
Please may I have acess?

I just apointed as priest on Cill Chainnigh - Laighean - Ireland. (need some time to be confirmed IG, but RP celebration has been completed)

Spyrosm was baptized and later was priest in Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church in Greece, in Saint George town. None has inform us. We want the proof of baptize in RAC and the proof of being RAC priest as he is still TEAC believer.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
spyrosm a écrit:
Please may I have acess?

Spyrosm was baptized and later was priest in Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church in Greece, in Saint George town. None has inform us. We want the proof of baptize in RAC and the proof of being RAC priest as he is still TEAC believer.

I am the Bishop who made the rites. After a quick discussion in the Episcopal Assembly, we decided he, as an old member of TEAC, required only a confirmation rite to join our faith and to become priest.

He prayed our creed with strong faith and made the Aristotelian vows of priesthood - including obedience to our Canon LAw and our hierarchy. Enough to be an URACian prest, as he as from TEAC before.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
scafee

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
spyrosm a écrit:
Please may I have acess?

Are you autonomous or you make party of the Aristotelian church completely?

1 - If you signed a treaty with the church, the document should be shown.=)The assembly epicospal will decide.

2 -If you are completely autonomous, one will need a conversion of the brother who wants to have access.

Dernière édition par scafee le Ven Mar 13, 2009 8:12 pm; édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

1.1 The Roman Aristotelian Church gives to the Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church the status of autonomic aristotelian church, with all rights and duties linked to that status.

Thats from our treaty.

Also the treaty say:

Citation:
2.3 About priests

2.3.1 Priests from each church can move to the other with following exceptions :

2.3.2 They must learn, respect and apply local Canon Law and Liturgy.

2.3.2 Married preiests from the Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church who move to the Roman Aristotelian Church can't take a charge who need the status of "priest" such as defined in the roman Canon Law.

and

Citation:
2.5.5 If a church proceeds to a conversion, it must tell the original church.

So we still expecting the conversion as he is baptize in TEAC and not in RAC

This is mainly fault of spyrosm who didnt said anything and secondly the bishop who made the conversion.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 14, 2009 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He converted. Period.

By the same clauses you quoted we claim no baptism is needed for convertion. He prayed our Creed and for us this is enough to testify his new faith.

Treaty between TEAC and URAC a écrit:
2.5 About conversions

2.5.1 Every faithful of a church who moves to the territory of the other can convert himself to this one.

2.5.2 This conversion isn't mandatory

2.5.3 Each church makes its own conversion rite

2.5.4 Conversion doesn't annul sacraments celebrated by the original church. Baptism and ordination are renew but mariage doesn't change.

2.5.5 If a church proceeds to a conversion, it must tell the original church.

I am sorry about (2.5.5), you were quicker than me. Wink Now you already know it, no need of communicating.

Just remembering: the convertion rites are not unified (2.5.3). If you think a new baptism is needed, well, that is your opinion, not mine since it is against "2.5.4", and, therefore, if you try to impose your opinion on me you are not respecting the treaty.

Dernière édition par paullo le Sam Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm; édité 3 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 3 sur 11

Sauter vers: