L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Book of Virtues
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 2:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Dogma - Human Love and Marriage

When the dogma sub-forum was being updated, that dogma was being revised by the St Office, so wasn't included at the time.

We may have to bring back Saint Lescure's old translation for reference, until the dogma, as it is now, has been re-translated and validated.

geomam81 a écrit:
We the Greek Church would like to talk about the Book of Virtues. But dont know with who to...

As for the business of the angels, you may wan to open a topic for it and other issues in the Aristotelian Ecumenical Synod.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you brother, but my servant informed me that the door is still locked, so i cant get in and discuss with you our matters. Also i would like permission too for brother Dimitrios (ooc: lukofws), as he is responsible for TEAC's books and he will help me.

Patriarch of Constantinople Alexios A'
Leader of Trinitarian Ecumenical Aristotelian Church (TEAC)

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 3:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My best regards to the fellow brothers of RAC. May Jah light our path and lead us to the sun.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Ecthelion

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 9:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
As for the business of the angels, you may wan to open a topic for it and other issues in the Aristotelian Ecumenical Synod.

It is worth noting that I, as a bishop, can't access there either, so you may want to check the accessibility.
(Since I've never been in there, I have no idea what it is, so I don't know who needs access).
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 23, 2009 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

According to the treaty between the two churches the Patriarch is a member of the Aristotelian Ecunemical Synod but I guess since our Patriach is new the guards haven't been informed yet in order to allow his access.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ecthelion a écrit:
Apocas a écrit:

It is worth noting that I, as a bishop, can't access there either, so you may want to check the accessibility.
(Since I've never been in there, I have no idea what it is, so I don't know who needs access).

I, as Cardinal, dont have access either.
Ecthelion

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 6:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
Ecthelion a écrit:
Apocas a écrit:

I, as Cardinal, dont have access either.

So, out of morbid curiosity, what's in there?

*Hoping curiosity won't kill this cat.*
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 11:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Aristotelian Ecunemical Synod is a place where discussions are held in matters effecting the relationship between the URAC and the various AAC, and other important related issues.

The membership includes the cardinal electors, the Patriarch of Constantinople, the Patriarch of Valahia, and consultants.

To gain access to the chamber you should contact Eminence Aaron. He has charge over the chamber.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 1:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother. I have contacted Eminence Aaron, but my messenger told me that he is missing and cant find him to delivered the message (ooc: my pm still in outbox almost 2 weeks).
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 1:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

His Illustrious Eminence is in Rome, so perhaps you should send another messenger.

(Ooc: You can just edit your original message and it will go to the top of his in box.)
Leia

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 16, 2009 4:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excuse me if I may inquire when will England's faithful be able to read new material in the BoV? What we have now, have been there for a long time.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2009 11:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

They can of course always come to Rome and read it. However I take it you mean when can they actually be able to read it in English?

Well, as things are translated and validated, they are released. The reason we haven't had much newly translated material recently is because the Order of Saint Jerome, the official English translation group, is very much understaffed. If we can find more personnel for Jerome, then the translations will go quicker, and generally will be validated and released sooner. If are able to help, or know of some who could, let us know and we can try to get more done.

Another solution is to actually write new materials. A number of our so-called 'local saints' lack official hagiographies. It is possible that if their hagios were written and translated to French, these materials could be validated by the Holy Office and added to the BoV. Again if you interested, or know those who would be, let us know.
Leia

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2009 3:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am unable to do translations, but I am willing to try writing new material. If I can be guided to the proper authority in-charge, I am willing to lend what help I can.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2009 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Invisible007 has oversight over the hagiographies.

In many cases it is simply writing the material and posting it to our office.

The guidelines for writing the hagiography can be found here.

A list of local saints can be found here. You can of course chose to write on someone not listed there.

If you think it would be easier to work on a hagiography all ready started, we can provide you with a number of works that have had some effort all ready put into them.
Leia

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 19, 2009 5:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Cardinal Apocas. I will look through the links. May Jah bless me with Wisdom to serve.

Update : I am unable to access the forum that has the list of local Saints. When I click on the link, I am sent to the RK Login page. Please help.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers: