L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Congregation]Diffusion de la Foi/Dissemination of the Faith
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 21, 2018 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidatures pour le poste de préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie

Nous, Son Éminence Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio], Duc de Camerino, Baron de Pizzoli, Cardinal Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,

au nom de la congrégation pour la diffusion de la foy, faisons annonce de:

L’ouverture du dépôt de candidature pour le poste de préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie, autrement nommé Grand Bibliothécaire. Les candidats devront remplir les exigences suivantes:
* Connaissance du fonctionnement général de l’Eglise (diplôme de séminariste requis);
* Connaissance du fonctionnement spécifique de l'Office de la Bibliomélie;
* Candidat ordonné.

Les prêtres intéressés sont priés de nous faire parvenir, dans les 5 jours, un courrier contenant une lettre de motivation et un cursus honorum complet de leurs activités au sein de l’Eglise.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le XX jour de I mois de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur

Code:
[quote]

[img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]
[color=#009900]
[b][size=18]Appel à candidatures pour le poste de préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie[/size][/b][/color]

[b]
Nous, Son Éminence Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio], Duc de Camerino, Baron de Pizzoli, Cardinal Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,

au nom de la congrégation pour la diffusion de la foy, faisons annonce de:[/b]

L’ouverture du dépôt de candidature pour le poste de préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie, autrement nommé Grand Bibliothécaire. Les candidats devront remplir les exigences suivantes:
* Connaissance du fonctionnement général de l’Eglise (diplôme de séminariste requis);
* Candidat ordonné.

Les prêtres intéressés sont priés de nous faire parvenir, dans les 5 jours, un courrier contenant une lettre de motivation et un cursus honorum complet de leurs activités au sein de l’Eglise.

[b]
[i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam [/i]

Fait à Rome le XX jour de I mois de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img][/quote]

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 31, 2018 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Report on the activities of the Congregation of Evangelization of Peoples

We, his Eminence Mons. Arduino I "Gropius" Della Scala, Cardinal National Suffragan of the parish of Santo Stefano in Lateran, General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

In the name of His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Elector Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples,

In the name of the Congregation of the Evangelization of People.

As it is customary, we publish publicly the following reports from the various offices and prefectures of the Congregation, detailing their accomplishments for the month of January.

Office of the Chapel Registry

The Office of the Chapel Registry, directed by H. Em. Mgr Kalixtus von Tyto und Alba [Kalixtus], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report
    We actually had a very calmly and silently period. A few chapels are registered but not so many as the last period. We are working on our reform therefore we have appointed a new General Vice-Prefect. We will work on the new layout for our registry that will make it much easier to find the right chapels and the current state of each chapels.
    We need some more Inspectors but thats not new - we are proud that we nevertheless have an active and good working registry.
    Is all a matter of employees, time and work - we will do it as a team.

Villa San Loyats

The Office of the Villa San Loyats, directed by H. Exc. Juhana v Kaarlesson jr [juhana], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report
  • Locating finished Czech, Portuguese and Finnish translations of certain dogmatic texts into the Roman Library
  • Translated mostly administrative texts
  • Activity varies greatly between languages, none of them outstanding; Portuguese the most active one

The Company of Aristotle

The prefecture, under His Em. Msg. Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report

• New recruitment campaign
  • A new Companion
  • Appointment of a Vice-Prefect
  • Reactivation of missions

Prefecture of Pilgrimage
The Prefecture of Pilgrimage, directed by Napoleone Barberini [Napolenoe87], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Office of the Antechamber of Exorcists

The Antechamber of Exorcists, under the direction of His Eminence Egal Borromeo [Egal] as the Archexorcist, is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, directed byH. Em. NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho [NReis], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Citation:
Detailed report
    The Prefecture of the Aristotelian Teaching has as main function the maintenance of the teaching of the Aristotelian religion. It manages 23 different Seminaries of multiple language zones across several Kingdoms. This report will focus on the actions done by the Prefecture from the nomination of the new Rector until today, pointing out also some objectives for the next months.

Prefecture's Staff:
    - Prefect: NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho [NReis]
    - Vice-Prefect: Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova De La Roche [Svevo]

Up until now:
    From the beginning of the mandate we had some pending issues to solve, that were successfully overcomed:
    - Seminary Fray Tanys: The problem of inactivity was finally solved. I had to appoint a Rector since the Spanish Episcopal Assembly, despite all the contact and conversations, did not appoint a Rector. The Seminar is now active, after a whole year of inactivity, and several classes are taking place at the moment.
    - Viana do Castelo's Seminary: Me and the Vice-Prefect finished the review of the new course (Course of Intermediate Theology) focused on the first volume of the Book of Virtues of this Seminary. The course is now opened for applications.
    - Seminary Cistercien of Noirlac: An inspection was conducted by me to the halls of the Seminary and a report was made regarding the teaching and the courses. The lessons and the information is now updated in the Prefecture.
    - Congregation of Saint Thomas: I travelled to the Congregation to attend the meeting to see what was done regarding the Higher Roman Seminary. I was received by His Eminence Arnarion but I'm still waiting for the access to the private rooms to see if anything was done regarding this matter. I have been pressuring His Eminence Arnarion since he is the holder of the keys. If I continue not to have the access to the private rooms, I will ask for your collaboration, to pressure His Eminence Arnarion as well.

Next objectives:
    For the next months the Prefecture has as objectives:
    - Continue the inspections on the Seminaries in order to understand which ones are active or not, identifying also potential problems to be solved
    - Start the work on the Higher Roman Seminary, after seeing what was done by my predecessors

Office of the Bibliomélie

The candidacies for the new Prefect are open.

Roman Regular Chapter

Franciscus_bergoglio is the Delegate.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the XXIX day of the I month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI

Mons. Arduino I "Gropius" Della Scala
General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2018 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of a Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Roman Elector Cardinal-priest of the parish of Saint Adonia of Trastevere,

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the Mgr Yuri [Yuri00] as Prefect of the Office of the Biblihomelia. As Prefect, he will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation.

Given in Rome, the V day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]
[color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of a Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Roman Elector Cardinal-priest of the parish of Saint Adonia of Trastevere, [/b]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the [b][color=orange]Mgr Yuri[/color][/b] [Yuri00] as [b]Prefect[/b] of the Office of the Biblihomelia. As Prefect, he will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation.[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the V day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img][/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 07, 2018 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appel à candidatures pour le poste de Vice-Préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie

Nous, Son Excellence Yuri Alexander Lannister [Yuri00], évêque de Piacenza et Préfet de la Bibliomélie,

au nom de la congrégation pour la diffusion de la foy, faisons annonce de:

L’ouverture du dépôt de candidature pour le poste de Vice-Préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie. Les candidats devront remplir les exigences suivantes:
* Candidat ordonné.

Un poste de vice-préfet est disponible pour chaque zone linguistique.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le VI jour de II mois de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur

Le Préfet de la Bibliomélie

+ Son Excellence Yuri Alexander Lannister

Code:
[quote]

[color=#009900]
[b][size=18]Appel à candidatures pour le poste de Vice-Préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie[/size][/b][/color]

[b]
Nous, Son Excellence Yuri Alexander Lannister [Yuri00], évêque de Piacenza et Préfet de la Bibliomélie,

au nom de la congrégation pour la diffusion de la foy, faisons annonce de:[/b]

L’ouverture du dépôt de candidature pour le poste de Vice-Préfet de l'Office de la Bibliomélie. Les candidats devront remplir les exigences suivantes:
* Candidat ordonné.

[u]Un poste de vice-préfet est disponible pour chaque zone linguistique.[/u]

[b]

Fait à Rome le VI jour de II mois de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur[/b]

[b]Le Préfet de la Bibliomélie[/b]

[i][b]+ Son Excellence Yuri Alexander Lannister[/b][/i]

[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/249085Yuri00J.png[/img][/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 23, 2018 10:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of the italian Vice Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Roman Elector Cardinal-priest of the parish of Saint Adonia of Trastevere,

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the Mgr Bernasconi [Bernasconi] as italian Vice Prefect of the Office of the Biblihomelia.

Given in Rome, the XX day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of the italian Vice Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Roman Elector Cardinal-priest of the parish of Saint Adonia of Trastevere, [/b]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the [b][color=orange]Mgr Bernasconi[/color][/b] [Bernasconi] as italian [b]Vice Prefect[/b] of the Office of the Biblihomelia.[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the XX day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 07, 2018 11:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of the French Vice Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the Mgr Portalis de Vandimion [Portalis] as French Vice Prefect of the Office of the Biblihomelia.

Given in Rome, the V day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of the French Vice Prefect of the Office of Biblihomelia[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of the [b][color=orange]Mgr Portalis de Vandimion[/color][/b] [Portalis] as French [b]Vice Prefect[/b] of the Office of the Biblihomelia.[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the V day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 13, 2018 5:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of a Vice Prefect for the french-speaking geodogmatic zone.

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Monftfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz, Prefect of the Chapel-Registry, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuits, etc. etc. ,  hereby announce: 

The nomination of Tymothé de Nivellus [Tymothé de Nivellus] as french-speaking Vice-Prefect of the Prefecture of the Chapel-Registry

He will be my co-worker within the french-speaking geodogmatic zone. He will recruit inspectors and be the switchpoint between the Bishops of the french-speaking geodogmatic zone and the Prefecture.

May be God the light of our work.

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

H. E. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle
    Cardinal-Archbishop of Mainz and Salzburg
    Cardinal-Inquistor
    Prefect of the Office of the Chapel-Registry

Rome, XIII. Aprilis anno Domini MCDLXV

NReis

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 19, 2018 11:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Approval of a Pastoral course of the Cistercien Seminary of Saint Benedict

We, His Eminence NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho, Roman Elector Cardinal, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum, Count of Pesaro, Translator of the Villa San Loyats, General Secretary of the Roman Registers of Sacraments

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present, perpetual and final edict, say and order the validation and reconnaissance of the Pastoral Course of the Cistercien Seminary of Saint Benedict. The course consists on 3 lessons lodged at the Prefecture of the Aristotelian Teaching. This course serves as an introduction to the Aristotelian religion and its fundamentals.

Pax et Bonum

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, at the nineteenth day of the month of April of the year of our Lord MCDLXVI

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 21, 2018 12:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,

Following the untimely death of Father Juhana, prefect of Villa San Loyats, which fills our hearts with profound sadness and sorrow

we announce the opening, for the next seven days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Villa San Loyats.
      All candidates will be required to have skills in management, to be able to oversee to the proper functioning of the Office, and give it an international vocation. All candidates will preferably be multilingual, or have knowledge of French and English.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio]

Given in Rome, the XX day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]
Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,[/b]

[list][i]Following the untimely death of Father Juhana, prefect of Villa San Loyats, which fills our hearts with profound sadness and sorrow

we announce the opening, for the next [b]seven[/b] days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Villa San Loyats.
All candidates will be required to have skills in management, to be able to oversee to the proper functioning of the Office, and give it an international vocation. All candidates will preferably be multilingual, or have knowledge of French and English.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [[url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22765]Attanasio[/url]][/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the XX day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Attanasio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats

We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,

Following the untimely death of Father Juhana, prefect of Villa San Loyats, which fills our hearts with profound sadness and sorrow

we announce the opening, for the next seven days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Villa San Loyats.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio]

Given in Rome, the II day of the V month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]
Call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, his Eminence Attanasio Borgia Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples, Duke of Camerino an Baron of Pizzoli, Cardinal-priest of the parish of Sainte Adonia du Trastevere,[/b]

[list][i]Following the untimely death of Father Juhana, prefect of Villa San Loyats, which fills our hearts with profound sadness and sorrow

we announce the opening, for the next [b]seven[/b] days, of a call for applications to the position of Prefect of the Office of Villa San Loyats.

Applications must be sent by private message to the Chancellor of the Congregation, His Ém. Attanasio Borgia [[url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=22765]Attanasio[/url]][/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the II day of the V month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 03, 2018 6:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appello alle candidature per il posto di Prefetto della Compagnia di Aristotele

A seguito delle dimissioni di Sua Eminenza Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius],

Noi, Sua Eminenza Rev.ma Attanasio Borgia, Cardinale Romano Elettore di Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Romana et Universale, Duca di Camerino, Barone di Pizzoli, Cancelliere della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, per grazia dell'Altissimo e sotto lo sguardo dei nostri Profeti, a nome della congregazione della diffusione della fede:

avvertiamo della deposizione delle candidature per la carica di Prefetto per la Compagnia di Aristotele. Volendo continuare a dare lustro alla Compagnia di Aristotele, Noi domandiamo ai candidati interessati di proporre un progetto completo e dettagliato in maniera pertinente sulle missioni nel tempo, varie e innovative con le esigenze legate al nostro tempo e la diffusione della fede.

I candidati interessati sono pregati di inviare entro sette (7) giorni dalla data di pubblicazione un messaggio privato a Roma a S.Em. Attanasio, contenente una lettera di presentazione e un curiculum vitae nella Santa Chiesa Aristotelica completo sulle attività precedentemente esercitate. Ricordiamo che gli uffici collegati alla Congregazione per la diffusione della fede sono accessibili a tutti gli aristotelici battezzati e con Diploma in Teologia conseguito presso uno dei Monasteri riconosciuti, indipendentemente dalla sua appartenenza all'area linguistica, a condizione che parli inglese.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fatto a Roma il III del mese di maggio dell'anno di grazia MCDLXVI

Citation:

Appeal to the candidates for the post of Prefect of the Company of Aristotle

Fallowing the resignation of His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius],

We, H. M. R. Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the Congregation of the Spreading of the Faith:

announce of the deposition of candidatures for the post of Prefect for the Company of Aristotle. We want to continue to importance at the Company of Aristotle, we ask interested applicants to propose a comprehensive and detailed plan in a relevant missions over time, varied and innovative with the requirements relating to our time and the spread of the faith.

Interested applicants are asked to send in seven (7) days after the publication of the same a private message (PM) to the Eminence Attanasio, containing a letter and a cursus honorum complete the activities previously carried on. We recall that the offices attached to the Congregation for spreading the faith are accessible to all baptized Aristotelian and Diploma in Theology degree from one of the Monasteries recognized, regardless of its membership to the linguistic, provided they speak English.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome on III of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI

Code:
[quote]
[color=#009900][b]
[size=18]Appello alle candidature per il posto di Prefetto della Compagnia di Aristotele[/size][/b][/color]

A seguito delle dimissioni di Sua Eminenza Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius],

[b]Noi, Sua Eminenza Rev.ma Attanasio Borgia, Cardinale Romano Elettore di Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Romana et Universale, Duca di Camerino, Barone di Pizzoli, Cancelliere della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, per grazia dell'Altissimo e sotto lo sguardo dei nostri Profeti, a nome della congregazione della diffusione della fede:[/b]

avvertiamo della [color=#009900][b]deposizione delle candidature[/b][/color] per la carica di [color=#009900][b]Prefetto per la Compagnia di Aristotele[/b][/color]. Volendo continuare a dare lustro alla Compagnia di Aristotele, Noi domandiamo ai candidati interessati di proporre un progetto completo e dettagliato in maniera pertinente sulle missioni nel tempo, varie e innovative con le esigenze legate al nostro tempo e la diffusione della fede.

I candidati interessati sono pregati di inviare [color=#009900][b]entro sette (7) giorni dalla data di pubblicazione[/b][/color] un messaggio privato a Roma a S.Em. Attanasio, contenente una lettera di presentazione e un curiculum vitae nella Santa Chiesa Aristotelica completo sulle attività precedentemente esercitate. Ricordiamo che gli uffici collegati alla Congregazione per la diffusione della fede sono accessibili a tutti gli aristotelici battezzati e con Diploma in Teologia conseguito presso uno dei Monasteri riconosciuti, indipendentemente dalla sua appartenenza all'area linguistica, a condizione che parli inglese.

[b]

Fatto a Roma il III del mese di maggio dell'anno di grazia MCDLXVI[/b]

[quote]
[color=#009900][b][size=18]Appeal to the candidates for the post of Prefect of the Company of Aristotle[/size][/b][/color]

Fallowing the resignation of His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala [Gropius],

[b]We, H. M. R. Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the Congregation of the Spreading of the Faith:[/b]

announce of the [color=green][b]deposition of candidatures[/b][/color] for the post of [color=green][b]Prefect for the Company of Aristotle[/b][/color]. We want to continue to importance at the Company of Aristotle, we ask interested applicants to propose a comprehensive and detailed plan in a relevant missions over time, varied and innovative with the requirements relating to our time and the spread of the faith.

Interested applicants are asked to send [color=green][b]in seven (7) days after the publication of the same[/b][/color] a private message (PM) to the Eminence Attanasio, containing a letter and a cursus honorum complete the activities previously carried on. We recall that the offices attached to the Congregation for spreading the faith are accessible to all baptized Aristotelian and Diploma in Theology degree from one of the Monasteries recognized, regardless of its membership to the linguistic, provided they speak English.

[b]

Done at Rome on III of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img]

[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 03, 2018 6:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Révocation de Franciscus_Bergoglio au poste de Délégué Aux Ordres Religieux

Nous, Son Éminence Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio], Duc de Camerino, Baron de Pizzoli, Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, devant le Très Haut, et sous le regard d’Aristote,

Avons statué et ordonné, et par notre présent édit perpétuel et définitif, statuons et ordonnons la révocation de Monseigneur Franciscus_bergoglio, à la charge de Délégué Aux Ordres Religieux.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Fait à Rome le III de Mai de l'Anno Domini MCDLXVI

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 03, 2018 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appeal to the candidates for the post of Delegate for Religious Orders

Fallowing the revocation of Msg. Franciscus Bergoglio [Franciscus_bergoglio],

We, H. M. R. Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the Congregation of the Spreading of the Faith:

announce of the deposition of candidatures for the post of Delegate for Religious Orders.

Interested applicants are asked to send in seven (7) days after the publication of the same a private message (PM) to the Eminence Attanasio, containing a letter and a cursus honorum complete the activities previously carried on. We recall that the offices attached to the Congregation for spreading the faith are accessible to all baptized Aristotelian and Diploma in Theology degree from one of the Monasteries recognized, regardless of its membership to the linguistic, provided they speak English.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Done at Rome on III of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI

Code:
[quote]
[color=#009900][b][size=18]Appeal to the candidates for the post of Delegate for Religious Orders[/size][/b][/color]

Fallowing the revocation of Msg. Franciscus Bergoglio [Franciscus_bergoglio],

[b]We, H. M. R. Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the Congregation of the Spreading of the Faith:[/b]

announce of the [color=green][b]deposition of candidatures[/b][/color] for the post of [color=green][b]Delegate for Religious Orders[/b][/color].

Interested applicants are asked to send [color=green][b]in seven (7) days after the publication of the same[/b][/color] a private message (PM) to the Eminence Attanasio, containing a letter and a cursus honorum complete the activities previously carried on. We recall that the offices attached to the Congregation for spreading the faith are accessible to all baptized Aristotelian and Diploma in Theology degree from one of the Monasteries recognized, regardless of its membership to the linguistic, provided they speak English.

[b]

Done at Rome on III of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img]

[/quote]

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 25, 2018 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of the Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, Cardinal- Archbishop of Modena, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the congregation of the spreading of the faith:

Have ordained and enacted, and by our present edict perpetual and definitive ordain and order the appointment of: H. E. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteviell,
      [Kalixtus] as Prefect of the Prefecture of the Villa San Loyats

A very important role for the Church, manifold congregations are submitted to the scrupulous job of the Prefecture of the Villa St. Loyats.
      The Prefect must coordinate all the translators to work in collaboration with the chancellors and the prefects of all Rome to develop every text and ecclesiastical document.

Written and ratified in Rome in the XXV day of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of the Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Elector of the Holy Roman Church Aristotelian Roman et Universal, Duke of Camerino, Baron of Pizzoli, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith, Cardinal- Archbishop of Modena, by the grace of the Most High and under the gaze of our Prophets, to name of the congregation of the spreading of the faith:
[/b]

[list][i]Have ordained and enacted, and by our present edict perpetual and definitive ordain and order the appointment of: [b][color=orange]H. E. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteviell,
[/color][/b] [Kalixtus] as [b]Prefect of the Prefecture of the Villa San Loyats[/b]

A very important role for the Church, manifold congregations are submitted to the scrupulous job of the Prefecture of the Villa St. Loyats.
The Prefect must coordinate all the translators to work in collaboration with the chancellors and the prefects of all Rome to develop every text and ecclesiastical document.[/i][/list]

[b]Written and ratified in Rome in the XXV day of May of the year of grace MCDLXVI[/b]
[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/30t50s3.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 3:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the German Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Bishop of Regensburg, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the dismissal of Sister Kettlin as German Vice-Prefect. She will stay as a translator under the new German Vice-Prefect.
      We give thank to her long working process inside this prefecture and we wish her on her path all the best and Gods blessing.

Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
    On III. Iunius, in the year of grace MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Dismissal of the German Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Bishop of Regensburg, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM: [/b]

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the dismissal of Sister [b]Kettlin[/b] as German Vice-Prefect. She will stay as a translator under the new German Vice-Prefect.
We give thank to her long working process inside this prefecture and we wish her on her path all the best and Gods blessing.
[/i][/list]

[b]Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
On III. Iunius, in the year of grace MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/619561CDFJ.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante
Page 39 sur 54

Sauter vers: