L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Congregation]Diffusion de la Foi/Dissemination of the Faith
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 06, 2019 12:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,:

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [d_b_Xativa] as new Spanish Translator. He will work inside the Spanish Office of Translations.
      May he be guided on his path and blessed by the Most High

Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
    On V of March, of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose
    Bishop in Partibus of Lamia
    Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat

Code:
[quote][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]   
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color] 

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,: [/b] 

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency [b]Diego Beltrán Olavarrieta Palacios [/b][d_b_Xativa] as new Spanish Translator. He will work inside the Spanish Office of Translations. 

[/i][/list] 

[b]Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome, 
On V of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b] 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kJ7VJpx.png[/img] 
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ozMF6Bd.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 07, 2019 1:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats  

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,:   

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency Adonnis Ferreira Queiroz de Silva e Sagres  [Adonnis  ] as new portuguese Translator. He will work inside the portuguese Office of Translations.  

On VI of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV  

Code:
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Appointment of a Translator for the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]  

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,: [/b]  

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency [b]Adonnis Ferreira Queiroz de Silva e Sagres   [/b][Adonnis  ] as new portuguese Translator. He will work inside the portuguese Office of Translations.  
[/i][/list]  

On VI of March,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b]  

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ozMF6Bd.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 14, 2019 8:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

we communicate the approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary

Given in Rome, the twenty-first day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]we communicate the [b][color=orange]approval of the Maxima Pastoral Lessons at the Fornovo Abbey Seminary[/b][/color]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-first  day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/19/46/62/47/firmai10.png[/img]
[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 01, 2019 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the Prefect of the Brotherhood of the Exorcists

Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum Kalixtus Alain-Edmond , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.
    Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr, Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Primate of CESE, Archbishop of Trier, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuit Order, Rector of the German-speaking Cleric Seminary of St. Hildegard, etc. Landgrave of Trier, Count of Marquartstein, Count of Northeim, Count of Senigallia under the Light of the Holy Archangels and the Prophets

Due to the violation of the Second Decree of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith written on July 23, 1466, the leadership of the Congregation is forced to dismiss the prefect in charge Egal and to withdraw the leadership of the Prefecture with immediate effect.

Citation:
      Art. 2. the compilation of the quarterly reports is mandatory for each Roman Prefect, which must respect the established timeframes for completing the report with the following annual deadlines: 31 March / 30 June / 30 September / 31 December.

Art.3 the quarterly reports must be within the day of the fixed expiry delivered in the special room in the High Council where the Secretary General of the Congregation will prepare with them the quarterly report of the Congregation itself.

Art. 4. In case of delay or non-completion, the Secretary General of the Congregation or the Chancellor himself may recall the Prefect by giving him a warning. If it happens again it will proceed directly to the immediate revocation of the prefect from all his offices and offices to the CDF.

The power of governance is transferred to the Chancellors of the Congregation. We regret this step and refer to the multiple attempts of the General Secretary to make the requested reports also with reference to the current and valid decree. This was not fulfilled and so the leadership must act according to its function of maintaining order.

We wish Egal all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done.

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

Given in Rome, the I day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Dismissal of the Prefect of the Brotherhood of the Exorcists[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum [color=darkred] Kalixtus Alain-Edmond[/color] , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem [color=darkred]de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.[/color]
Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr, Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Primate of CESE, Archbishop of Trier, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuit Order, Rector of the German-speaking Cleric Seminary of St. Hildegard, etc. Landgrave of Trier, Count of Marquartstein, Count of Northeim, Count of Senigallia under the Light of the Holy Archangels and the Prophets
[/b]

[list][i]Due to the violation of the Second Decree of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith written on July 23, 1466, the leadership of the Congregation is forced to dismiss the prefect in charge [color=orange][b]Egal[/b][/color] and to withdraw the leadership of the Prefecture with immediate effect. [/i]

[quote]Art. 2. the compilation of the quarterly reports is mandatory for each Roman Prefect, which must respect the established timeframes for completing the report with the following annual deadlines: 31 March / 30 June / 30 September / 31 December.

Art.3 the quarterly reports must be within the day of the fixed expiry delivered in the special room in the High Council where the Secretary General of the Congregation will prepare with them the quarterly report of the Congregation itself.

Art. 4. In case of delay or non-completion, the Secretary General of the Congregation or the Chancellor himself may recall the Prefect by giving him a warning. If it happens again it will proceed directly to the immediate revocation of the prefect from all his offices and offices to the CDF.
[/quote]
[i]The power of governance is transferred to the Chancellors of the Congregation. We regret this step and refer to the multiple attempts of the General Secretary to make the requested reports also with reference to the current and valid decree. This was not fulfilled and so the leadership must act according to its function of maintaining order.

We wish Egal all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done.[/i][/list]

[i]Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine[/i]

[b][i]Given in Rome, the I day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 01, 2019 8:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the Prefect of the Prefecture of the Chapel Registry

Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum Kalixtus Alain-Edmond , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.

Due to the violation of the Second Decree of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith written on July 23, 1466, the leadership of the Congregation is forced to dismiss the prefect in charge Cristoforo_ and to withdraw the leadership of the Prefecture with immediate effect.

Citation:
      Art. 2. the compilation of the quarterly reports is mandatory for each Roman Prefect, which must respect the established timeframes for completing the report with the following annual deadlines: 31 March / 30 June / 30 September / 31 December.

The power of governance is transferred to the Chancellors of the Congregation. We regret this step and refer to the multiple attempts of the General Secretary to make the requested reports also with reference to the current and valid decree. This was not fulfilled and so the leadership must act according to its function of maintaining order.

We wish Cristofero all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done.

Given in Rome, the I day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Dismissal of the Prefect of the Prefecture of the Chapel Registry[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum [color=darkred] Kalixtus Alain-Edmond[/color] , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem [color=darkred]de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.[/color]
[/b]

[list][i]Due to the violation of the Second Decree of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith written on July 23, 1466, the leadership of the Congregation is forced to dismiss the prefect in charge [color=orange][b]Cristoforo_[/b][/color] and to withdraw the leadership of the Prefecture with immediate effect. [/i]

[quote]Art. 2. the compilation of the quarterly reports is mandatory for each Roman Prefect, which must respect the established timeframes for completing the report with the following annual deadlines: 31 March / 30 June / 30 September / 31 December.

[/quote]
[i]The power of governance is transferred to the Chancellors of the Congregation. We regret this step and refer to the multiple attempts of the General Secretary to make the requested reports also with reference to the current and valid decree. This was not fulfilled and so the leadership must act according to its function of maintaining order.

We wish Cristofero all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done.[/i][/list]

[b][i]Given in Rome, the I day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Mer Avr 03, 2019 6:02 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Attanasio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 02, 2019 3:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Report on the activities of the Congregation of Dissemination of the Faith

We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith,

In the name of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith.

As it is customary, we publish publicly the following reports from the various offices and prefectures of the Congregation, detailing their accomplishments for the month of March.

Citation:
Office of the Chapel Registry

The Office of the Chapel Registry, is without the current Prefect who was removed.
A call for a new prefect will be published in the coming days.

Citation:
Villa San Loyats

The Office of the Villa San Loyats, directed by His Em. Mgr. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [Kalixtus], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Detailed report

General:
      Since my appointment I invested many hours in order to complete the work that my precessor and I had already begone durring the last various month. The Clean-up is now at 95% as some texts are in need of an intensive proofread. Over 150 essential texts of the Canon Law and the Dogma could be handed to the library and wait to be officially listed within the perspective Canon Law or Dogma Indicies. Especially I am honored to report that the villa could add a complete new language to the public – Croatian could be added with essential parts of Dogma and the Canon Law, I am pleased to have a very active translation team for this language zone which is still under my personal guidance.

The German, English, Spanish and Portuguese team are working dedicated and operational as I wished all teams would be able to. I am concerned about one of the biggest language zones within our Holy Mother Church – Italy as we don't have any active translator in this section allthough, I tried just like in any other language zone actively to seek for new translators by an official announcement that was handed to the cardinal priest who gave it into the perspective episcopal assambly and from there to all dioceses directly. Many language zones could find new active translators by this sadly the Italian zone is still missing any activity.

Projects:
    • Finding more active and reliable translators for all language zones, especially Italy, France, any language of the developing churches. In order to provide the word of the most High in as many languages as possible as this is essential to spread the faith and to progress the developing areas of our faith along their path of virtue.
    • Continuously publishing of all completed works and keeping all workareas clean and airy to make sure the work can be focused on what is essential.
    • As a special project I am currently working on entwain the work of the villa more to the work of the other congregations. By being granted special excess to the Archieves of the Saint office I was already able to restore more texts and works that had already been done in the past and publishing them rightfully. Which eases the workload of all language zones within the Villa.

Problems:
    • The publishing of texts within the various congregation is a problem as it seems that work-flows and how things should be forwarded towards the library are not clear to all. The aisles of the library are still not easy to access, as they should be as not all published texts are to be found within the indices and the announced transition to solve such known problems does not progress much which is probably due to the fact that this huge task is laying heavy on only one man. I suggest to put some pressure on this matter as the danger of loosing the accomplished work of the Villa is high. A solution would be to entwain the work of the Villa with the work of the library. A better communication of what is needed is essential in my eyes. Workflows need to be discribed, and made known to assure an easy access to the word of the Most High and the laws of the church to all faithfuls.
    • The recruitment of new translators especially for Italy need to be made more aware to the perspective cardinal-priests for this language zone. I would wish all cardinal-priests to have more awareness of the importance of the work that is done within the Villa. Spreading the word of the need of new translators and encourage faithfuls to commit themselves to the work.
    • Recognition and Awareness of the work that is done within the Villa. I feel that the importance is often overseen by superiors as well as the fact that the work within the Villa demands a lot of time and dedication that is as well often forgotten. While it is common for other services to receive recognition for services like the episcopal guards for those who fullfil their work to honor the most high via medals, badges or higher forms of gratitude, such form of official recognition is missing completly for the translators. I feel that there should be an equal awareness and recognition of the work done within the Villa as in other sections, as I also think it would raise the mood and motivation of the translators.

Resume:
      In general, the translation service progressing well. Problems are mainly of an external nature and are associated with the interactions of other institutions and the general shortage of personal in all areas of the Vatican. Within this quarter we achieved a plus in translations and hope to progress durring the comming periods on set goals and projects.

Citation:
The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle

The prefecture, under His Exc. Msg. Mattia Dondi de' Falconieri [Mattiadoria], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Detailed report

General:
      This is a new office, in this first part we are trying to organize the two rooms in one. We have also appointed a vice prefect. We are waiting for the translation of the new statute.

Projects:
      Create the new statute
      Organize a project for the new prefecture.

Problems:
      waiting for translation. I made a new reminder for it

Resume:
      We are blocked by the lack of the new translated statute.

Citation:
Office of the Antechamber of Exorcists

The Office has been without guide for too long and the Brotherhood needs to be reformed. S. E. Kalixtus, Vice Chancellor of the CDF offered to take this role interim and to start the redevelopment process. He has my full support.

Citation:
Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, directed by His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said [Svevo], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Detailed report

Recent activities:
    • Closing of the Narbonne seminar
    • New organization of the seminar of the Fornovo abbey
    • Publication of the new statute of the seminarian of the abbey Fornovo
    • Absorption of the former dean of Narbonne in the seminary of Reims
    • Suspension of the Provence seminar for non-compliance
    • Start of the course for professors in English in the Rems seminar
    • Publication of the announcement for the role of Italian and French inspector
    • Extraordinary assumption of the role of rector of the Hispanic seminar
    • Suspension of the Franciscan seminary of Bruz
    • Appointment of a collaborator for the upper seminary of Rome
    • Approval of the new statute of the Gregorian Order seminary
    • Approval of the new Maxima Pastoral Lessons of the Italophone Seminary of Fornovo

Projects:
      Continue the seminar inspections and proceed with the standardization of missing seminars. A project we are carrying out is to create a course for professors at the English seminar

Problems:
      The main problems concern the current standardization of the seminars. There were difficulties with the appointment of the new rector of the Hispanic seminary, but now they are resolved. Following the suspension of the Provece seminar, nobody contacted us to re-establish the situation

Resume:
      The prefecture is very active. Great work is being done on all the seminars

Citation:
Museums of Rome

The Museums of Rome, directed by His Exc. Mgr. Yuri Alexander Lannister [Yuri00], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.
Detailed report

General:
      We have presented the cronotax of Popes, conclaves and italian archbishop.

Projects:
      Organize an exhibition about Popes and another about the Faith.

Problems:
      No problem to report

Resume:
      We are working really hard to give to the faithful a new exhibition about Popes and another about Faith.

Citation:
Roman Regular Chapter

Her Em. Msr. Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [Pamelita] is the Delegate.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the II day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

H. M. R. Em. Attanasio Borgia
Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 02, 2019 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for the Prefecture of Chapels: Prefect of Chapels

We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith,

In the name of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith.

considering the vacant role as Prefect of the Chapels

hereby announce:

the opening, for the next seven days, of the candidacies for the role of Prefect of the Offices of Chapels. Anybody applying for this role will have to know the general Chapel's regulation process, have a good knowledge in the consecration of Chapels and have the ability to manage all the documentation at the same time than doing recruting for the office.

Candidacies must be send through private message to the Cardinal Chancellor "Attanasio"

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the II day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

H. M. R. Em. Attanasio Borgia
Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith

Code:
[quote][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L0toogf.png[/img]
[color=green][size=18][b]Call for the Prefecture of Chapels: Prefect of Chapels[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith,

In the name of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith.[/b],

[i]
considering the vacant role as Prefect of the Chapels

hereby announce:[/i]

[list][i]the opening, for the next [b]seven days[/b], of the candidacies for the role of Prefect of the Offices of Chapels. Anybody applying for this role will have to know the general Chapel's regulation process, have a good knowledge in the consecration of Chapels and have the ability to manage all the documentation at the same time than doing recruting for the office.

Candidacies must be send through private message to the [u]Cardinal Chancellor "Attanasio"[/u]
[/i][/list]

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[b]Given in Rome, the II day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII [/b]
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/TPNmd674/firma-attanasio.png[/img][img]http://i67.tinypic.com/ddnmrr.png[/img]
[size=9]H. M. R. Em. Attanasio Borgia
Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Duke of Monte Cavallo, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Dissemination of the Faith[/size] [/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 03, 2019 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the Prefect of the Religious Orders

Due to a personal decision, the CDF leadership has to separate itself from the prefect Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [Pamelita]. We respect her wish to find new space for a committed new prefect who will look after and promote the interests of the religious orders of our Holy Mother Church and give the prefecture a new face and a new direction.
      May God accompany her.

We thank her in the name of the Congregation for her commitment in the past, present and future, for the good of the Mother Church.

Given in Rome, the III day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Dismissal of the Prefect of the Religious Orders[/b][/size][/color]

[/b]

[list][i]Due to a personal decision, the CDF leadership has to separate itself from the prefect [color=orange][b]Alexandra Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla[/b][/color] [Pamelita]. We respect her wish to find new space for a committed new prefect who will look after and promote the interests of the religious orders of our Holy Mother Church and give the prefecture a new face and a new direction.
May God accompany her.

We thank her in the name of the Congregation for her commitment in the past, present and future, for the good of the Mother Church.[/i][/list]

[b][i]Given in Rome, the III day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/b]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 03, 2019 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for the Prefecture of Religious Orders for a new Prefect

The Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith calls for a round of applications for the new Prefect for Religious Orders.

The Prefecture for Religious Orders is responsible for all religious orders as opposed to military orders. As Prefects, they are responsible for coordination and communication between Rome and the Orders. For a regulated and comprehensive education according to Roman standards and is authorised to inspect and cooperate with the orders. Further tasks can of course be added through reformations.

We ask 7 days for the applications which can be sent to the Chancellor of the Congregation Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio] or the Vice-Chancellor Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [Kalixtus]

The application should include a curriculum vitae with a focus on church activities as well as a short but meaningful letter of motivation.

The Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith appreciates your interest.

Given in Rome, the III day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Call for the Prefecture of Religious Orders for a new Prefect[/b][/size][/color]

[/b]

[list][i]The Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith calls for a round of applications for the new Prefect for Religious Orders.

[list]The Prefecture for Religious Orders is responsible for all religious orders as opposed to military orders. As Prefects, they are responsible for coordination and communication between Rome and the Orders. For a regulated and comprehensive education according to Roman standards and is authorised to inspect and cooperate with the orders. Further tasks can of course be added through reformations.[/list]

We ask [b]7 days[/b] for the applications which can be sent to the Chancellor of the Congregation [color=orange][b]Attanasio Borgia[/b][/color] [Attanasio] or the Vice-Chancellor [color=orange][b]Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle[/b][/color] [Kalixtus]

The application should include a [b]curriculum vitae[/b] with a focus on church activities as well as a short but meaningful [b]letter of motivation[/b].

The Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith appreciates your interest.[/i][/list]

[b][i]Given in Rome, the III day of the IV month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/b]

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 06, 2019 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Revocation of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the revocation of Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

We thank him for the work he has done so far

Given in Rome, the sixth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

Revoca di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la revoca di Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Lo ringraziamo per il lavoro svolto fino ad ora

Fatto a Roma, il sesto giorno del quarto mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Revocation of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the revocation of [b][color=orange]Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

We thank him for the work he has done so far
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the sixth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

[list][color=red][size=18][b]Revoca di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

[list][i]Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la revoca di [b][color=orange]Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Lo ringraziamo per il lavoro svolto fino ad ora
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il sesto giorno del quarto mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI[/b]

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 07, 2019 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats 

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,  :  

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche  [Krasoljub ] as new Croatian Vice-Prefect. He will organize the Croatian Office of Translations. He will be the official inside this prefecture and responsible for the croatian geodogmatic zone. Now he can order the croatian translators into working groups and guide the translation teams within their work processes. 

On IV of April,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV  

Code:
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Appointment of a Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color] 

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,  : [/b] 

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of Excellency [b]Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoche   [/b][Krasoljub ] as new Croatian Vice-Prefect. He will organize the Croatian Office of Translations. He will be the official inside this prefecture and responsible for the croatian geodogmatic zone. Now he can order the croatian translators into working groups and guide the translation teams within their work processes. 

[/i][/list] 

On IV of April,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b] 

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 10, 2019 12:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dismissal of the Italian Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet, :

decided in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the dismissal of Excellency Cipro [Cipro ] due to inactivity. We thank him for the work contributed and wish him all the best for his future.

On IX of April, of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV

Code:
[list][color=darkred][size=18][b]Dismissal of the Italian Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color] 

[b]We, Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Bishop In Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,  : [/b] 

[list][i]decided in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the dismissal of Excellency [b]Cipro   [/b][Cipro ] due to inactivity. We thank him for the work contributed and wish him all the best for his future.

[/i][/list] 

On IX of April,  of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV   [/b] 

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 12, 2019 12:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension of the Seminary of Saint-Louis de Tours

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the suspension of the Seminary of Saint-Louis de Tours.

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.
      The Francophone Vice Prefect carried out an inspection inside the seminar that authenticates what was said

All current lessons must be suspended.
      If we do not receive an opening request, this seminar will be permanently closed.
      In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.

Given in Rome, the twelfth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Suspension of the Seminary of Saint-Louis de Tours
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]suspension[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Seminary of Saint-Louis de Tours[/color][/b].

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.
The Francophone Vice Prefect carried out an inspection inside the seminar that authenticates what was said

All current lessons must be suspended.
If we do not receive an opening request, this seminar will be permanently closed.
[b]In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twelfth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 12, 2019 12:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of two professors for the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Blazingwill and Vanyar as Professors for the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland

They become an integral part of the teaching staff to all effects
      We thank them for the work they have done so far for the resumption of the seminar work

Given in Rome, the twelfth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of two professors for the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of [b][color=orange]Blazingwill[/color][/b] and [b][color=orange]Vanyar[/color][/b] as Professors for the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland

They become an integral part of the teaching staff to all effects
We thank them for the work they have done so far for the resumption of the seminar work
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twelfth day of the fourth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 13, 2019 5:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of the Prefect of the Chapel-Registry

We have ordained and enacted, and by our present edict perpetual and definitive ordain and order the appointment of: His Excellency Tymothé-Lovian Méléagant de Nivellus, [Tymothé de Nivellus] as Prefect of the Prefecture of the Chapel-Registry

The prefecture of the Chapel Registry is an important administrative institution. By its very nature it is a classification of sacred places, but above all it is a guarantee that every sacrament that is donated may also be donated. Because only a church located and registered in Rome can be the place of sacramental life. As guardians of this register, complicated wishes of the owners will often meet the hard reality, because not everything that is wanted can also be given.

We wish Tymothé all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done and will done for the CDF and the glory of our Holy Mother Church.

Given in Rome, the XIII day of Aprilis in the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of the Prefect of the Chapel-Registry[/b][/size][/color]

[/b]

[list][i]We have ordained and enacted, and by our present edict perpetual and definitive ordain and order the appointment of: His Excellency [color=orange][b]Tymothé-Lovian Méléagant de Nivellus[/b][/color], [Tymothé de Nivellus] as Prefect of the Prefecture of the Chapel-Registry[/i]

[i]The prefecture of the Chapel Registry is an important administrative institution. By its very nature it is a classification of sacred places, but above all it is a guarantee that every sacrament that is donated may also be donated. Because only a church located and registered in Rome can be the place of sacramental life. As guardians of this register, complicated wishes of the owners will often meet the hard reality, because not everything that is wanted can also be given.

We wish Tymothé all the best for his further career within the Holy Mother Church and thank him for the work he has done and will done for the CDF and the glory of our Holy Mother Church.[/i][/list]

[b][i]Given in Rome, the XIII day of Aprilis in the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/b]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante
Page 44 sur 54

Sauter vers: