L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

OOC: Church IG
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: OOC: Church IG Répondre en citant

Excuse me if this is not the right place to ask such a question but my French is poor so this is the only place that I could ask. As far as I know the English church is almost 100% activated (with the exception of confession I think). So can someone tell which "posts" exist in game and what options they have? I know about the priest who exist in every town as this is the only thing that we have in Greece but I really wonder what are the others.

Thanks in advance.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 24, 2009 9:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Priests: setting up Masses in parishes and overseeing donations. Not the actual buying of resources though.

Canons: dont do anything IG.

Bishops: installing Priests and Canons. Thats pretty much it.

Archbishop: The same with an addition of 2 more Canons.

All other positions are RP only. Also all Church way people can preach.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

How do you preach???
When i press the button nothing happend.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 12:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The preaching has been un-coded in V.3.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 3:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why so many changes against Church? No preach no cathedral...
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 3:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We apparently also lost "Big Brother" from V.3 as well... Confused
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 3:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Our administrator asked ljs for several things and one of them was about the cathedral in Greece. The answer about church was the following.

This shows that ljs isn't aware of the situation of the Greek church. I was thinking so but after your answer I am 100% sure that our organisation is based on your model which is actually based on the Christian model. Cathedrals in Italy have opened which show us that the only reason that Longjohnsilver hasn't activated in Greece too is because he thinks that we have a different religion. I would really appreciate it if a formal letter was sent from Rome in order to inform him that we are a sister church. I would ask this in the Synod but I haven't access and as I have already informed you my French is poor.[/img]
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 4:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I do recall when I become a level 3 church way (many years ago now), it did inform me I had become a priest of the "Roman Catholic Church" IG, but I have to assume that reference was changed ages ago. Maybe it does still say "Roman" IG, but that should be easy enough to remove. Whoever is in charge of the Greek translation can probably remove the word "Roman" from the Greek interface now (if he has not done so already).

I think the overall hierarchy of the Orthodox church can be used with IG coding. If there are issues, probably the TEAC could accommodate its hierarchy to IG coding.

Italy I do not think has cathedrals yet either in V.3 maybe not even in V.2. They just have A LOT of dioceses. Though our Ireland is almost as bad...

As for the Synod, now that Alexios is let in, and has asked for you to be brought in as well, you may enter soon enough. Also you will be pleased to know that the working language of that forum is English.

Talking to LJS isn't really the best way. Having Aaron talk to Choup may get the point across better.
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 4:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes it already says that I am a priest of East Aristotelian Church.

As for the Italy I have seen it in the babel tower, I have no further information.

So the best way is to talk to Aaron. And which is the best way to do so? Is there a chamber somewhere in Rome where I can find him or should I send a message.

P.S. Sorry for the many questions. I know you have much better things to do but we really try to set things working in our church Embarassed
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 4:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My question is this. Until now, i knew that 1 town/city must have 1 parish priest and 1 bishop. And one duchy must have the metropolitan bishop. Today reading in Babel tower about italian church im so confused!! What is the correct? What i said or something else? Please enlight me. Here is our hierarchy as we plan it:

Constantinople Patriarch (myself as RP)
Metropolitan Bishop (myself IG)
Serres Bishop Jumarou
Serres Priest Kolafos
Kilkis Bishop Andronikos_Komnenos
Kilkis priest skario
Agios Georgios bishop _ultimate_
Agios Georgios priest lukofws

Salonica bishop (when capital will be active) trelos
Salonica priest (>>) shinare
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 6:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lukofws a écrit:
As for the Italy I have seen it in the babel tower, I have no further information.

I have seen that in Babel Tower as well. I still think it is a difficulty of dioceses.

geomam81 a écrit:
My question is this. Until now, i knew that 1 town/city must have 1 parish priest and 1 bishop. And one duchy must have the metropolitan bishop.

It is correct that 1 town is 1 parish and requires 1 priest. However the boundaries of dioceses are not dependent on the boundaries of the duchies.

An example from the English Church: the diocese of Chester has parishes in the counties of Chester, Lancaster, Stafford. The county of Stafford itself though the majority of it is within the the Chester diocese, it includes parishes in the the dioceses of Worcester and in diocese of Hereford.

As for the provinces, the territory of the metropolitan archbishop, does not even respect the national boundaries.

An example from the ZG francophone is the Province ecclésiastique de Vienne, which has a diocese in France, and a diocese in the Saint Empire (francophone). This is at least not as controversial as the provinces that includes dioceses that are in the francophone territories and the German speaking territories.

You probably will not have the problem of international provinces, but you may very well have dioceses that do not respect duchy boundaries.

lukofws a écrit:
So the best way is to talk to Aaron. And which is the best way to do so? Is there a chamber somewhere in Rome where I can find him or should I send a message.

Alexios can present this issue in the Synod or he could just PM Aaron.

lukofws a écrit:
P.S. Sorry for the many questions. I know you have much better things to do but we really try to set things working in our church Embarassed

I am always glad help where I can.

Regardless, if you didn't give me something to do, one of my cardinal colleagues has recently stated he will find things to keep me busy. Wink
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see... So thanks Jah we have just one duchy Laughing

Yes i already asked Aaron for permission to Dimitrios.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 10:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There can be more then 1 diocese with a duchy.

Again an example from England is the case of Sussex which has the diocese of Brighton and the diocese of Southwark both completely inside of the county.

And then there is the Italian model.

I would recommend you be ready for changes to your hierarchy if it becomes coded.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 10:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You believe that wont we have 3 dioceses, one for each city? We will handle it then Smile
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 25, 2009 10:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well at least you cannot have more dioceses then towns.

Even if you don't have that many dioceses you can always appoint some of clergy to the diocese council(s).
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: