L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Preaching
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 12, 2009 1:31 am    Sujet du message: Preaching Répondre en citant

Dear brothers,

I know that we are not able to preach right now (new version) but I would like to gather every information that I could find about preaching. Who can preach? Does he choose which idea? How much should you believe in an idea in order to do so. How many people do you affect? Is this random? Are the people chosen random? These and any other info you may have.

Thank all of you.

Αrchimandrite Dimitrios A' Komninos
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 12, 2009 1:54 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Currently no one can Sad

You may want to see here:
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=10068
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dainsleif

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 12, 2009 2:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, everything isnt answered there so here goes:

Who can preach?

Any lv3-4 Church way person (if they put it back online that is).

Does he choose which idea?

Yes, although options are limited to the ideas you have at certain amount (80%).

How much should you believe in an idea in order to do so.

Like I said - at least 80%. The actual text should be - You know that

How many people do you affect?

All those who see your message at the Taverns, Market etc.

Is this random? Are the people chosen random?

Random part is how many people will actually visit this page you are preaching at. However every single person in city has the possibility of attending... provided they will visit the page.

These and any other info you may have.

The guide should answer more of your questions. If not, ask away Smile
lukofws

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunately I don't have access to the guide. A quote maybe?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 1:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lukofws a écrit:
Unfortunately I don't have access to the guide. A quote maybe?

That could be done, but the poster apparently has to give his permission.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
[...]

How many people do you affect?

All those who see your message at the Taverns, Market etc.

Is this random? Are the people chosen random?

Random part is how many people will actually visit this page you are preaching at. However every single person in city has the possibility of attending... provided they will visit the page.

[...]

What message and what page?
Confused

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 12:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Message is your entered sermon about the Idea you are preaching at the moment.

Page is where you are preaching at - like market, taverns, at the gates etc
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 12:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dainsleif a écrit:
Message is your entered sermon about the Idea you are preaching at the moment.

Page is where you are preaching at - like market, taverns, at the gates etc

When you choose via your menu to preach, there is a page in market and tavern??? I dont get it. Never saw something like that or do that. Confused
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

First you would go to "My Character" (the screen which displays your stats). Then you click on "The transcendental menu". In that screen there was another link to click on that you could click on to preach (it would have been above the link for confession). After you click that link you would have (assuming you have the belief high enough) options on ideas to preach on (eg. metaphysics, God is Almighty, life of the city, etcetera...). Also you would have had the option to determine where you would preach (eg. market, town hall, church, tavern, road outside of town). At this stage type a message you want of a few paragraphs (similar in size to what can be entered in the church message or town hall message).

This is based off of how it was in V.2. It might be changed in V.3 (when it is re-coded.)
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well when i had that option, when i clicked it i always went to the starting page, i mean nothing happend. Anyway, i will wait for the recoding Smile

ps. what happend with that? it was daily action as work or is like mash? 2 hours long? what you earn? what ppl earn that listen you ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was a day long "job" but you could change the location you preached at every couple hours or so.

The preacher earns PVDs (the same points that IG church office-holders earn) which of course is for advancing to level 4. The PVD amount is dependent on the number and the level of belief of those lessoning.

The level 1 and above who hear the message, have an increase in belief of the idea being preached on, also (usually) having a decrease in the opposite of the idea preached. Their overall level of believing can increase or decrease dependent upon the ideas preach, and how much it affected them.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much my brother. And ofcourse, my ideas are based on the library books right? Or it depend on something else? In Greece we have The Nicomachean Ethic I & III
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, basicly beliefs are acquired from the start (or maybe at level 1? idk, didn't belief when I was those levels), books, and hearing others preach.
geomam81

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
Yes, basicly beliefs are acquired from the start (or maybe at level 1? idk, didn't belief when I was those levels), books, and hearing others preach.

It will be a big problem then for us here in Greece while there is two books only. Is there any other way?

When i was lvl0 i head also believes.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

geomam81 a écrit:
It will be a big problem then for us here in Greece while there is two books only. Is there any other way?

The lack of books is a problem for us as well. We can't master the church skill "Ontology" because of the lack of a book.

I would have to assume its a problem for everyone not connected to France.
The admins don't consider books a priority. So I cannot really say if you can solve the issue without either roads coded to connect you to the rest of Europe; or a colony opening and a skilled preacher emigrating.

geomam81 a écrit:
When i was lvl0 i head also believes.

Thank you for informing me. There wasn't a menu when I was young so I had no experience with it until I was (almost?) level 3.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 1 sur 5

Sauter vers: