L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

National Church - Kalmar Union
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 27, 2009 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am still waiting for a response from Choup if I can move to Gefle or not. I hope that I will get an answer from her in the beginning of this week.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 27, 2009 8:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I could ask that tomorrow in MSN when she comes there. It's way faster if she answers. Sometimes she does, sometime she doesn't. But I know that it's very quick to do. When I sent the list to LJS, it was like 3 minutes and we were at Rauma. Too fast, if you ask me. All the stuff in the market is still in the market Smile. So take off everything before you leave.

I really hope that you get here in Kalmar Union. We need someone who knows more about this church stuff. I try to help as much as I can, but I'm busy with politics Wink
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 1:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
Is there a possibility that either me or Siidiuss could baptize ppl.

You answer the question yourself:

Villef a écrit:
I know that priests and deacons can baptize, but as I'm only baptized, not deacon, I can't do that. And Siidiuss, our priest, is not baptized yet so I guess he can't do that neither.

So the solution would be for Siidius to be baptised, or you to be made a deacon (or some other minster that could baptise).

Villef a écrit:
I asked our forum admin to make a small church sub-forum for us in Duchy of Finland forum. Only those who live in Finland can see it, but what can we do there? Is it possible e.g. to baptize there, have weddings and stuff?

Yes, baptisms and weddings can be done there. Also other church activities.

Villef a écrit:
I know couple of players who would like to get baptized, but I don't know what are the requirements to be baptized.
Villef a écrit:
Oh and I could also translate the baptizing thing into Finnish. I'd just like to know what part of that is just RP and what is the not-changeable part?

I can give you a the full current doctrine in an (non-validated) English translation, and an older (validated) translation of the section for baptism for the canon law; as soon as the Kalmar Union forum is fully operation. (I assume it already is so, but I will wait for SE Dunpeal to officially open it.)

For now though, a short summery.

The requirements are the following:
Citation:
The Material Cause: A believing Catechumen.
The Efficient Cause: The Priests holding the duties of Cleric as well as Deacons and comparable.
The Formal Cause: A mass and the oath of fidelity, and purification by water.
The Final Cause: Accession to the world of the Ideas and the company of believers, allows communion with the Saints.

So basicly, a living person that sincerely wants to join the church, needs to be baptised by a priest or deacon, using a valid baptism ceremony, that must include certain words and water.

Now for the actual ceremony:

It begins with a short talk on the following topics:
Citation:
# Integration into the community of the believers
# Illumination of the Soul by Faith
# The beginning of the road to purification.
# Freeing from a purely material vision of the world: access to the world of the Ideas.
# The Promise of Paradise

The person to be baptised is introduced to the members of the church, then brought to the place to be baptised.

There a reading from the Book of the Virtues (the scriptures of the Aristotelician Church) is read. Any reading that would be appropriate can be used. This could be followed by a short sermon by the priest on how the reading connects to the baptism.

Following the reading comes the declaration of faith. This can include a short narrative by the person being baptised stating why he is choosing to be baptised now. With or without the narrative, the Creed is to be presented at this point.

Citation:
I believe in God, most powerful, most high,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
and of Heaven and Hell,
Judge of our hearts at the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, His prophet,
the son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
sent among us to teach wisdom
and the divine laws of the Universe
to we who knew not.

I also believe in Christos,
Born of Mary and Joseph.
He dedicated His life to show us the ways of Heaven.
Thus, after having suffered under Ponce the Procurator,
He died in martyrdom to save us all.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle also was,
at the right-hand side of the most high.

I believe in the Divine Action;
In the Holy Universal Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of the Saints;
In the remission of sin,
In Eternal Life.

AMEN

(The creed is arguably the most important part for the person being baptised; the priest generally does the rest. Until you translate it to your native languages, I have a Latin version that you may want to use, if you want to start baptising right away before the official local translation is completed. For your uses I think, Latin would be better then English or French, for the short term.)

Here, comes the water.

Full immersion is the preferable form. However pouring water over the person, or even just sprinkling the water onto him is acceptable.

During this, the following words are to be said by the priest:
Citation:
“I baptise you in the name of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church and the Most High, with the communion of all the Saints and though the Love of the Father of Humanity.”

Then the priest gives the newly baptised person a candle and the cyan metal for the baptised.

The baptism concludes.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 1:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks, there's everything I wanted to know at this point! =)

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 3:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I noticed that the forum of Kalmar Union has been created as well as the hall of meeting of Finland. However, I can't acces the hall as I do not have rights for it yet. I have another thing too, I have started translating the book of virtues into Finnish. First two chapters are here. I just wonder where to post the whole book. I'm not sure about the name of the book yet, because virtue has so many meanings from good will to second level of angels =)

Book of Virtues a écrit:
Osa 1

Luominen

Kappale 1
Maailmankaikkeus

Alussa oli vain Jumala.
Mitään muuta ei ollut, ei voimia eikä liikettä. Edes maailman tähdistä erottavaa tyhjyyttä ei ollut, sillä tyhjyydelläkin on olemus. Täydellinen olemattomuus. Sitä ei voi kuvailla edes jonkin asian poissaoloksi, sillä näin sanoessamme tiedostamme sen olemassaolon mahdollisuuden. Tyhjyys, sitä on vain silloin kun pelkkä ajatuskin olemassaolosta on mahdoton. Jumala on aina, sillä ei ole mitään, minkä yläpuolella Jumala olisi, ei edes olemattomuus ole Jumalan yläpuolella.

Jumala on kaikkea, myös olemattomuutta. Jumalalla ei ole alkua tai loppua. Hän on siis päättymätön ja iankaikkinen. Hän on täydellisyys, johon mikään ei voi pureutua, mikään ei voi vaikuttaa, eikä mikään voi Häntä häiritä. Jumalalle pohdinnat jonkin muuttumisesta tyhjyydestä olevaisuuteen, tai tyhjyyteen häviäminen ovat vain pieniä ajatuksia. Mikään ei siis ole Jumalalle mahdotonta, ja kaikki olevaiset ovat kiitollisuudenvelassa olemisestaan Hänelle.

Jumala on aine, josta kaikki on luotu. Aine, voimat, liike ja aika ovat jumalan itse luomia. Kaikki olevainen kuului alussa Jumalalle. Hän on myös kaiken Luoja. Se on Jumala, joka luo kaiken olevaisen, antaa sille muodon ja sisällön. Hän on kaikkein korkein, koska hän on syy kaiken olemassaoloon ja puuttumiseen.

Jumala tietää kaiken, sillä tieto oli aluksi Hänellä, Hän on luonut tiedon ja Hän on luonut sille tarkoituksen. On siis sanottava, että Jumala on kaikkitietävä. Hän on lisäksi kaikkialla, sillä minne tahansa jokin meneekin, se on aina Hänessä. Jumalalla on siis ominaisuus olla kaikkialla. Viimeiseksi, hän voi toimia missä vain, sillä Hänen ollessaan kaikkialla ja kaikkitietävä, ei ole mitään olevaa tai olematonta, joka voisi hänen toimensa estää.

Jumala ajatteli, ja pieni piste ilmestyi. Luomalla tämän pienen pisteen, Jumala sekä loi, että hajoitti olemattomuuden. Tästedes maailma koostui olemisesta ja tyhjyydestä, sillä olemattomuutta ei enää ollut. Jumala antoi tälle pienelle pisteelle nimen ”Maailmankaikkeus” ja loi siihen lukemattomia tähtiä, jotka täyttivät tyhjyyden. Koskaan eivät tähdet ole loistaneet muualla kuin tässä taivaankannessa.

Sen jälkeen Jumala loi kaksi liikettä: painavat paiavat asiat ovat pohjalla ja kevyet pinnalla. Hän loi myös neljä alkuainetta. Painavin oli oli maa. Sen jälkeen tulivat vesi, tuuli ja ilma. Hän asetti ne hierarkkiseen järjestykseen niiden painon mukaan. Maa oli keskellä. Sitä peitti vesi, jonka päällä oli puolestaan tuuli. Viimeisenä oli kevyin alkuaineista, tuli, joka ympäröi kaikkea.

Tätä pyöreää olemusta Jumala kutsui nimellä ”Maailma.” Kun tämä oli tehty, Jumala ryhtyi tuhoamaan aineiden hierarkkista järjestystä. Hän asetti tulen keskelle maata, ja veden taivaalle, ilman yläpuolelle. Aineet liikkuivat vaihdellen järjestyksen ja epäjärjestyksen välillä, yrittäen muodostaa epäjärjestyksestä järjestystä. Jumala nautti nähdessään, kuinka hänen luomuksensa yritti muodostaa painon mukaisen järjestyksensä.

Kappale 2
Elämä

Jumala oli täydellinen; hänen luomakuntansa epätäydellinen. Hän oli tietoinen itsestään; Hänen luomakuntansa ei ajatellut. Hän valitsi, mitä teki; Hänen luomakuntansa vain mukautui olosuhteisiin. Hän pystyi luomaan; Hänen luomakuntansa teki vain sen mikä oli tarpeellista selviytymiseen. Hän halusi rakastaa luomakuntaansa, ja saada vastarakkautta; Hänen luomakuntansa ei voinut rakastaa.

Silloin Jumala liitti yhteen kaiken rakkauden, joka Hänessä oli. Hän loi hengen, mitä ei voinut koskea, katsoa, tuntea, maistaa tai kuulla, sillä se oli irti aineesta. Hengessä oli älykkyys, joka koostui järjestä ja tunteista. Jumala lisäsi siihen lisää itseään: kyvyn valita ja tuntea. Jumala liitti aineen ja hengen, jotta henki voisi olla yhdessä maailman kanssa. Jumala antoi tälle kaikelle nimeksi ”Elämä.”

Mutta elämä ei ollut täydellistä. Vaikka sen oli luonut Jumala, ja se koostui Jumalasta, se ei ollut täysin kuten Jumala. Kyky valintaan oli näennäistä, sillä tieto ja mahdollisuudet eivät olleet rajoitettuja. Sen kyky tuntea oli epätäydellinen, sillä se oli tehty aineesta, persoonattomuudesta. Mutta Jumala halusi rakastaa elämää ja että myös elämä rakastaisi Häntä.

Jotta Jumala ja elämä olisivat voineet rakastaa toisiaan, oli elämän pyrittävä lähestymään jumalallista täydellisyyttä. Koska elämän oli mahdotonta saavuttaa tätä täydellisyyttä, Kaikkivaltias loi kolmannen liikkeen: korkeammat asiat kulkisivat kohti Jumalaa. Toisin sanoen aine, josta elämä oli tehty, kulkisi maailmassa, koska se meni alaspäin. Mutta koska se oli myös tehty hengestä, joka oli kevyttä, se pyrki myös kohti jumalallista täydellisyyttä.

Maailmassa elämä otti moninaisia muotoja, pienimmistä aina suurimpiin asti. Kasvit täyttivät itsensä tähtien valolla, ja peittivät maailman vehreällä kerroksella. Eläimet vaeltelivat tai liitelivät kasvien välissä. Siinä missä Jumala näytti liikkumattomalta, elämä näytti hyvinkin liikkuvaiselta. Itse asiassa Jumala ei ikuisena tuntenut tarvetta tähän liikkumiseen, kun taas elämän piti pysyä liikkeessä. Hän siis oli liikkumaton. Mutta tämä loppumaton liikehdintä kiehtoi Jumalaa, ja siitä hän piti luomakunnassaan kaikkein eniten.

Mutta Jumala ei ollu suunnitellut elämän liikehdintää päättymättömäksi voimaksi, ja kun tämä jatkui, oli välttämätöntä että eläimet söisivät kasveja, että petoeläimet söisivät riistaeläimiä, ja että eläinten ruumiit lahoaisivat kasvien ravinteeksi. Kuolema siis muodostui oleelliseksi osaksi elämää. Mutta jotta elämä ei tuhoaisi Hänen luomuksiaan, Jumala päätti jakaa kaikki lajit kahteen vastavuoroiseen ryhmään, joita kutsuttiin miespuolisiksi ja naispuolisiksi. Molemmat olivat yhtäläisiä, ja olivat tarkoitettuja etsimään toisiaan yhdistyäkseen, ja tällä tavoin jatkaa elämää ikuisesti.

Jumala siis loi elämän lisäksi myös ajan, jolloin kuolemaa seuraa elämä, elämä loppuu kuolemaan, ja jälkeläiset seuraavat vanhempiaan. Samalla tavoin vesi liittyi taivaaseen sataakseen taas alas, ja ruokkiakseen jokia; tuli jätti tulivuoria ruokkimaan maata, joka kerääntyi ruokkimaan tulta keskuudessaan. Koko maailma oli yksinkertainen elämän liikkeessä, kun taas Jumala ilmaantui liikkumattomana, paeten ajan rajoituksia.

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 5:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef, it would be great if you could contact either Choup or LJS and see what they say about me been moved to Gefle. I have not heared anything yet, still in Scotland (Ardencaple). Maybe it helps better if a Duke contact them then me.

I also noticed that the subforum for The Church of Kalmar Union is open up. Great! I can access that but I can not access the Hall of Finland. I am not sure if that is for me either Confused.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 8:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Longleg a écrit:
Villef, it would be great if you could contact either Choup or LJS and see what they say about me been moved to Gefle. I have not heared anything yet, still in Scotland (Ardencaple). Maybe it helps better if a Duke contact them then me.

I also noticed that the subforum for The Church of Kalmar Union is open up. Great! I can access that but I can not access the Hall of Finland. I am not sure if that is for me either Confused.

I will contact either Choup or LJS tomorrow, when they log in. Let's see what they say.

And same thing with me. Kalmar Union forum is available, but I can't acces the Hall of Finland. I'm sure that it will be fixed =)

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 28, 2009 9:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Apocas a écrit:
So the solution would be for Siidius to be baptised, or you to be made a deacon (or some other minster that could baptise).

Or both! I can't manage the church thing all by myself, so it would be good if Siidiuss would get baptized too. But as he can't speak Finnish, I could baptize those who only speak Finnish or want Finnish baptism.

I couldn't take multiple quote so this is much easier to write two messages =)

EDIT: One more question; what do we do after baptism. Do we change some international register of batized or do we get our own register just for Finland?

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 4:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Many thanks to father Apocas for explaining in such detail the queries asked; cardinal Apocas is very comfortable with cannon law and the sacred texts!

I am very happy the the forum has been created and that the Hall of Finland sub-forum is in place. We can use this space to discuss, in detail, all that needs doing. This space here was just for welcoming and enabling initial communication to set up this purpose made forum. Because Finland does not yet have a bishop and I currently the group moderator - I have given you all access - so please join me in your new, permanent house, not forgetting to bring candles and the holy water ^^ I will try to get it changed to just Kalmar because Finland has 1 parish and Sweden 1 parish as well and it seems silly to duplicate.

New home here : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewforum.php?f=388

The first item on the agenda is clergy (including IG) to appeal to the masses with the celebration of the Holy Communion (mass)
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the help Cardinal Dunpeal to start up the new forum for the church at Kalmar Union. I am now able to get in to it Smile.

Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 06, 2009 4:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So this thread and Villef's baptism have moved to this hall.

If anything else needs moving, let me know and it can be brought over.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 1:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now that the concordat has been signed could I please request an update on the clergy?

Who is there and are they ordained? The ones that are cannot we can do it here. Then who is ordained can start the baptisms etc.
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 9:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Me and Siidiuss were ordained yesterday, and now we have 5 baptisms in progress. To be exact, 4, as I already finished one yesterday evening Smile

Now I'm just trying to find the right place in the register to report about that. And then I have another thing, I'll send it with PM to you, cardinal Dunpeal. I'm sure that you don't receive that kind of requests every day =)

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 4:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent!

The current register does not have a corner for the Kalmar Union so I will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible (but will take time as with everything in Rome!).
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 11:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I understand very well Smile The bigger the organisation, the longer it takes. No need to hurry. I will update our own register, so when we get some place to report, it's easy to check it from our own registers/baptismtopics.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: