L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

National Church - Kalmar Union
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 15, 2009 5:42 am    Sujet du message: National Church - Kalmar Union Répondre en citant

Cardinal Dunpeal invites brother Villef, from the Kingdom of Finalnd, to Rome to discuss how Rome can support its national church to grow and become established.

So father Vlahov what can I do for you? Would you like to more how Rome works or perhaps what each Congregation does? Or how to appoint priests? Feel free to speak in english.

Dernière édition par Dunpeal le Dim Oct 11, 2009 10:51 am; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2009 1:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sister Charlotte should be joining us soon Smile
Villef

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2009 3:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, now I finally made my way here. I found this by searching "Dunpeal" from the memberlist and then by searching all post you've written.

Anyway, I hope our priest Siidiuss will join us too. And what I'd like to know:

- What are the "jobs" or "seats" in URAC (cardinal etc.)
- How does this thing work, and what do you do in URAC (very weird question, but I'd like to know about the basics)

That's enough for the moment =)
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 16, 2009 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
Hello, now I finally made my way here. I found this by searching "Dunpeal" from the memberlist and then by searching all post you've written.

Oh, I thought I posted the shortcut to get here quicker Confused

Villef a écrit:
Anyway, I hope our priest Siidiuss will join us too. And what I'd like to know:

- What are the "jobs" or "seats" in URAC (cardinal etc.)
- How does this thing work, and what do you do in URAC (very weird question, but I'd like to know about the basics)

That's enough for the moment =)

Welcome Smile

Here is a brief summary:

The forum of Rome is where the church is centrally based and centrally managed. At the top you have the Curia made up by all cardinals. Below it there are congregations, all led by cardinals, that are responsible for certains things. For instance, the congregation for the holy inquisition is responsable for all inquisitions affairs.

Each nation church, not necessarily the same language, has its own corner led by the episcopal assembly, a group of all the local bishops. I would expect you to get your corner too Smile

We also have other sections like the Place of Aristote where all the main announcements are made, or the bibliotéque (library) where all the church law and sacred texts are stored, and even the newly made Villa de Loyats where all the translators work to translate announcments etc to their own language.

Yes, it is heavily french at the moment but with time we're getting more international and accommodating for that.

I would like to know what parishes you have and the dioceses they belong too; if they have priests or bishops; and, most important, how the Kingdom works - Kelmar Union? Sweden? Finland? Please explain Smile

Me
I am cardinal national elector. Cardinal I sit in the Curia. National I represent the portuguese speaking area. Elector I vote in the Curia (not all cardinals vote!). I was elected cardinal because I am bishop of Guarda in the Kingdom of Portugal. I am also currently the Primate (like president of the portuguese bishops in the Kingdom of Portugal) and I translate, work on the portuguese seminary, inquisition, a bit of everything to get things rolling... like here with you Smile

How about you?
Villef

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 17, 2009 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:
I would like to know what parishes you have and the dioceses they belong too; if they have priests or bishops; and, most important, how the Kingdom works - Kelmar Union? Sweden? Finland? Please explain Smile

Hello again

In fact the admins were at first making just separate Finland, Sweden and Denmark. I told them about Kalmar Union and here we are Smile . Kalmar Union was/is a country which was formed by all the countries in Northen Europe. It had own king, which ruled the country. In this game Kalmar Union is separated into 3 or maybe 4 pieces. First was added Duchy of Finland. After that Kingdom of Sweden was added too. The idea is to have one united country, which has separate duchy/county for each language: Finnish, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian.

I don't know anything about the dioceses. In the church of Rauma it reads: this parish comes under authorization of ( ). No name in there. So I guess we don't have any diocese yet =(. No bishops, no archbishobs. Only one priest, Siidiuss.

And about me

This is my second character. I used to play this game for years ago, just with the eat-find work style. No politics, no RP, no church things, no taverns. I created a new character because my old one was deleted for inactivity, and I found everything Very Happy . RP, tavern chats, politics etc. I used to live in Exeter, but when Finland was added, I was teleported to Rauma.

I was the head translator of Finnish translator, and I used to defend Exeter as a marshall. Now I'm the Duke of Finland and because of legal counter-revolt I happen to be the mayor of Rauma too Confused . Level 3, state way.

I have no experience of these church and Rome things, so I may ask very stupid questions. Please forgive me for that =)

Dernière édition par Villef le Dim Avr 19, 2009 12:54 pm; édité 1 fois
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 17, 2009 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello again to you, Cardinal Dunpeal and Duke Villef. Nice to see you both again. I think it is great that there is this possibilty to use this subforum for the church discussions at Kalmar Union.

Citation:

I would like to know what parishes you have and the dioceses they belong too; if they have priests or bishops; and, most important, how the Kingdom works - Kelmar Union? Sweden? Finland? Please explain Smile.

As Villef already has explained about Kalmar Union as the united Country and four countys: Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Gefle is the main town in Sweden atm. This town has no dicose/bishop atm and no parish priest. I am not sure what the nearest dicose should be - Germany or is a English spoken dicose?? The main language for Kalmar Union is Swedish, Finnish and English. In the future will it also be Norwegian and Danish. I think the best idea is to have the same dicose for all four counties.

Here about me:
My name is Charlotte Longleg Montgomery. I am atm living in Largs, Scotland, but hopefully moving* to Gefle, Sweden this week. I came to Largs in May 1456. I am a carpenter, fisher woman, been an editor for a newspaper, taking part of town and county council and so on. I am also a deaconess and I helped Mother Finn (our priestess) at our parish for almost the whole time that I have lived in Largs. I am also a member and laysister of the Order of Dwywai the Ecstatic that is a nun/monk order in England/Scotland and Ireland.

I am now a lvl 2 (carpenter), but in the nearest couple of weeks I will be a lvl 3 (church way) student. My dreams and hopes for the future is to be the first ordained URAC-priestess in Sweden. I also hope that I can start some kind of monastery for my order in Sweden. I have taken part of the seminary that the church has at this Rome forum. That has been interesting and learned me a lot about the church. During autumn 1456 I also had a travelling Road Show for my order in Scotland. I had a couple of soap box sermons and I also baptised people.

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months. I am still eager to learn more about the church and Rome. Especially now when I am going to move to Sweden I think it is important to do a good work for my new town and country.

*Teleportated by adm. (Choup)

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 18, 2009 5:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Perfect! I have just invited Villef's priest here so hope he arrives Smile

So it seems no dioceses have been coded yet by the game admins. It would then be relevant to check (apologies for my ignorance!) how many parishes (towns) and names are for:

- Kingdom of Finland (Rauma, ...)
- Kingdom of Sweden (Gefle, ...)
- Kingdom of Denmark
- Kingdom of Norway

Then an idea would be to setup a forum like "Kalmar Union Church" for the whole Union church and use english to communicate for now.
Aaron
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 18, 2009 8:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:

Then an idea would be to setup a forum like "Kalmar Union Church" for the whole Union church and use english to communicate for now.

Very good idea !

Patriarche in Partibus d'Alexandrie
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 18, 2009 4:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

There are only one town in Finland (Rauma) and one town in Sweden (Gefle) now. The translators for Denmark are working atm for a start up of this county. I have not heared anything about the name of the town in Denmark. It is to far away atm for a town in Norway. Even if it is so small Kalmar Union, it feels good that the work of URAC-church has started in these Nordic countries to.

Citation:

I like the idea of this kind of forum to. We will see what Villef and the priest in Finland thinks about it.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Villef

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 18, 2009 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:

- Kingdom of Finland (Rauma, ...)
- Kingdom of Sweden (Gefle, ...)
- Kingdom of Denmark
- Kingdom of Norway

First I'd like to make correction that I don't like to do as I'm a Finn. Finland isn't a kingdom, but only a duchy. Crying or Very sad

And the forum idea, I like that very much. Let's hope Siidiuss (our priest) will find his way to here. You know, it's great honour to meet cardinals, as I'm just a Duke of small duchy of Finland. Wink
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 18, 2009 11:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will speak with all powerful Aaron =)
Longleg

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 19, 2009 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is true, I was maybe also hoping that Sweden was a kingdom and not a duchy, Swede as I am.

I am holding my thumbs that everything goes well for our new forum for the Church of Kalmar Union. It will be interesting to see if that goes faster than my teleportation to Gefle. I have been waiting for this move for almost two weeks now.

Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 19, 2009 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello again. This is not about church, but the Kalmar Union. I just want to explain the Kalmar Union a bit. It's something like USSR was, but much better =)

The system was like this:

There were three kingdoms, Sweden (Kungadömet Sverige), Norway and Denmark. Finland was only a part duchy of Sweden. That's why there are 4 regions:

- Kingdom of Sweden
- Duchy of Finland
- Kingdom of Denmark
- Kingdom of Norway

So Finland is the only duchy, other areas are kingdoms, which form an union called Kalmar Union.

Of course this is only about the political system, I don't think anyone knows yet how the church is going to be made (dioceses etc.). Let me introduce my new name (in signature)! Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 19, 2009 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for the new info, Villef. What a great new name you have, it suits you.

One adm. has said it is OK to get a group teleportated to Gefle, Sweden and other adm. says another thing. This is really confusing and I am not sure at all. I am hoping for the best and that Jah and my "guardian angel" is taking care of me and my other friends so we get teleportated.

It would be nice if you have me and the others in your thoughts this Sunday. I need all the help that I can get atm.

Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 19, 2009 1:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Lets keep praying, today is Sunday Razz
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: