L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Kalmar Clergy - sorting it out
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 4:10 am    Sujet du message: Kalmar Clergy - sorting it out Répondre en citant

Ok, first item on the agenda is sorting the Finnish clergy.

Kalmar Union

Kungadömet Sverige
Gefle - no priest - to be Longleg ?!
please confirm name
is the name a member of the clergy already?

Suomen herttuakunta
Rauma - priest: Siidiuss
is Siidiuss baptised and ordained?

For now I think is enough - lets start with baby steps if it's ok with everything =)

Dernière édition par Dunpeal le Dim Oct 11, 2009 10:51 am; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 7:49 am    Sujet du message: Re: Kalmar Clergy - sorting it out Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:
Suomen herttuakunta
Rauma - priest: Siidiuss
is Siidiuss baptised and ordained?

I confirmed that and the answer is no. I guess that it should be done as soon as possible =)

Next question please Very Happy

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 7:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am checking out at the forum Nordic Project if Gefle has got any priest atm.

I am still in Scotland, but hopefully with the help from Choup I will be teleportated to Gefle asap. Thanks for the help, Villef Smile.

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Yahoo Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 29, 2009 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No problem, I'd really like to get you here so you could become priest in Gefle. What I have learnt is that you're the only Swedish player who knows anything about the church things, so it's really important that you get to manage the Swedish church. Let's see what Choup says Confused

And I can confirm that there's no priest in Gefle at the moment. Lavabo (www.royaumedulavabo.com) is a very useful tool for this kind of situations. Of course it's good to check it once more, lavabo isn't 100% accurate.

BTW, I declared Roman Aristotelian faith an official religion of Finland. Everyone in Finland have agreed with that so I guess I only need your permission to complete my move. Very Happy Now I'm waiting for the church forum to be created and either Siidiuss to be baptized and ordained or me to be made someone who can baptise. I have already 3 people who have asked to be baptised. No need to hurry, we need the church forum first, and that may take some time too.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 30, 2009 12:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the update. In that case:

@Sidiius needs to be baptised first. He needs to make a request to be baptised in this forum and then we follow the same procedure as with Villef. Maybe Villef would like to be the godfather?

@Longleg - since you are already a deaconess we can wait till you are teleported, hopefully soon, or we can ordain you ?
Villef

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 30, 2009 9:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would be glad to be godfather for Siidiuss! And I'm sure that he's coming here soon.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 30, 2009 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have not heared anything from Choup yet. Until I hear from her I will help your here at this forum as much as I can. If I can not move to Gefle I am thinking about moving to Denmark when that is hopefully is open up ingame. I am not so good at Danish, but I understand it because it is in many way similar to Swedish.

Yes, I am a deaconess, ordained as this post by Mother Finn, priestess in Largs. I am also a member and laysister of The Order of Dwywai the Ecstastic. I am still a lvl 2 so that means that I can not be ordained as priestess yet. Or can I be priestess at this lvl?

Mother Charlotte Mackey Montgomery, Priestess and weaver in Glasgow C. Thanks Scarlet for the banner!
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 2:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Longleg a écrit:
I am also a member and laysister of The Order of Dwywai the Ecstastic. I am still a lvl 2 so that means that I can not be ordained as priestess yet. Or can I be priestess at this lvl?

Non-level 3 ordinations are normally suppressed in the ZG Anglo. However recently the ESPC has decided to allow religious orders to ordain the non-theologians. So even though you are level 2, as a member of the ODE, you can be ordained.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 5:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We will wait for Sidiius then.

Level 2 maybe be ordained (I thought you were level 3) but cannot be priest IG - hence my advice to remain as deaconess. Patience is a virtue and following the steps of Christos only adds to your experience and builds character. I pray that Choup replies / does something soon =)
siidiuss

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 12:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

finally here Razz

I want to be baptized, so what do I need to do for it?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail MSN Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 1:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can say that the admins answered, and they aren't very willing to do that teleport, so maybe you'd better wait for Denmark to be added. It's not so far, what I remember is that they have over 4000 translations ready. It's month or two with small acitivty, and week with great translation boost =)

And great that you're here too, Siidiuss. Now you can finally get baptised and we get official priest in Rauma.

I will be out of internet for one, maybe two days so I can't come here. I try to get back here as soon as I can. (Or then I use my mobile =)

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Patience is a virtue and something that I have learnt very well true my stay in Scotland. It is the same to wait for an eventuell teleportation to Gefle as that the ODE´monastery will be coded ingame in Cornwall, England.

I am going to stay as a deaconess until that I am lvl 3. Hopefully that is going to happen for me now in May when I am 1-year old RK-player.

I have not heared anything from Choup yet. It looks more and more that I must wait for a Danish kingdom and a town in Skåne (who belongs to Sweden in RL). As you say, Villef it is possible for me to travel to Gefle or to stay in this new town of Kalmar Unionen.

Welcome to our forum, Siidiuss Smile.

Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 01, 2009 10:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

siidiuss a écrit:
Hi,

finally here Razz

I want to be baptized, so what do I need to do for it?

Your baptism here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=235997#235997

See Villef's baptism to see how it's done here : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=14865

It's easy =)
Villef

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2009 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now we finally get a priest who can baptise people. I'm now mailing our forum admin with more specified information about the church forum, so we can soon start baptising there. What I've heard is that we have many people who would like to get baptised.

Is there some possibility that you could give me the right to baptise people? I'm not greedy for power, but I'd like to start those here as soon as possible. If that's not possible, we wait for Siidiuss and it's ok that way too =)

I hope we get the forum there this week.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 03, 2009 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To be allowed to baptize you need to be baptised and ordained as a deacon (if you do not wish to be ordained priest and all that entails i.e. not being able to marry etc).

I do not ordain anyone who does not have at least 30 days of baptism so they can truly show their virtues, life in aristotelian fashion and be completely sure of their calling.

Attending to Siidius baptism, then we will see. I do not toil with ordination; it is a very serious and responsible issue.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: