L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Ordaining of Villef and Siidiuss
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sophie_Ancee

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 26, 2009 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Ordaining of Villef and Siidiuss Répondre en citant

Dear brothers and sisters from the far north,

I'm happy to let you know that, as discussed with Villef, Siidiuss and himself will be ordained respectively priest and deacon by His Eminence Rehael, Cardinal of our Holy URAC.

The ceremony will take place in the Basilique St Titus, next Saturday, May 30th.

I want see all finnish speakers on Earth at that ceremony !
It will be a kind of official introduction to URAC for the finish part of the Kalmar Union !

See you there,

Sister Sophie

EDIT : Announcement available on Place d'Aristote

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2009 1:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi, and thanks for arranging this. However, I just heard that I'm able to connect only with phone tomorrow. So I can't do anything big. I can write max of few dozens of words =( . If it's possible to move my ordaining to sunday after 4pm GMT or something?

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2009 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I let you warn Rehael ...

But I'm sure we will find a way. Actually, since there are baptisms first, I'm rather confident that the ordaining will happen on Sunday or even later from an OCC point of view.

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 29, 2009 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sunday suits for me also better as I'm away tomorrow because of some family business.
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 10:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As the ordaining ceremony is almost done, I would like to ask one question. Now when me and Siidiuss can baptise, where do we register the baptisms? We have registers on other forum, but do we need to register those somewhere here too?

And then final question. Am I ordained priest soon? I would like to know if I'm ordained priest or deacon. And please correct if I'm wrong. What I've understood is that priests can't get married, deacons can. Is that true? And if it is, me --> deacon. Thank you in advance Smile
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 1:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Villef a écrit:
As the ordaining ceremony is almost done, I would like to ask one question. Now when me and Siidiuss can baptise, where do we register the baptisms? We have registers on other forum, but do we need to register those somewhere here too?

It would be helpful if you posted them in Rome also. It would allow for more complete record in case an issue is needed to be addressed here or for international concerns.

Villef a écrit:
And then final question. Am I ordained priest soon? I would like to know if I'm ordained priest or deacon. And please correct if I'm wrong. What I've understood is that priests can't get married, deacons can. Is that true? And if it is, me --> deacon. Thank you in advance Smile

The wording of the ceremony and your oath seem to indicate you are assumed to be an ordained priest. As such you would not be able to marry. If you would rather be a deacon and be able to marry; you should let SE Rehael know before it is finalised.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
frère roger

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 1:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
ordination = priest

roman official registers are here : http://registresea.lightbb.com/forum.htm

EVEQUE IN PARTIBUS D'HELIOPOLIS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Villef

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for your answers.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 10:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It's so big area, and I'm doing this for the first time =) I posted a question to the reception, I hope someone will answer.

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2009 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you haven't response there, you can contact here the chief of roman registers : cardinal MRGROAR.

EVEQUE IN PARTIBUS D'HELIOPOLIS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 1:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Or if you want you can question me here - I am back, here and happy to answer =)
Villef

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 9:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Dunpeal, welcome back! How was your retreat? =)

I think I will send Mrgroar a pm. It seems that the register forum is quite dead.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2009 4:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you - it was stressing so I ma happy I am back.

I replied to you in the other thread to leave the register with me. I will personally look into it to ensure maximum quickness =)
Villef

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 25, 2009 8:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I asked lady Molly_rose to come for a visit. The priestess of gefle, Kawpri, should be here any minute now =)

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 25, 2009 11:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So, I have now baptised 4 people during these two days. Now we have two couples who would like to get married, so could someone please tell me where to find a marriage topic where is the structure with examples. A normal ceremony is just fine. Like the baptisms of me and Siidiuss, but only now with marriage ceremony. It would be good if someone could post one example here. Thank you very much.

Also, Mrgroar answered, and he'll add a place for reports from finland.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: