L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Concordat Albania / Albanie
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2009 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Concordat Albania / Albanie Répondre en citant

concordat.

Dernière édition par Dunpeal le Lun Oct 12, 2009 4:16 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Bardhi_i_madh

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 08, 2009 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After being advised by his excellency Cardinal Dunpeal to come in the Negotiation Room , Bardhi i madh comes in the room waiting to see what will be presented to sign.

Bardh then says :
Please Enlighten me oh you honorable people as I have been brought up in the dark and don't know how the church works. We have lived all these years in the dark but we are seeking the light!

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2009 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am sure Frere Roger will show up soon. - thought Dunpeal.
frère roger

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2009 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

good morning dear friends,

I am brother Roger, prefect of the Roman diplomatic nonciature. I offer you this text downstairs as foundation of negotiations for a concordat. We shall need the agreement of your council on the text, then signatures: the chief of the region, 2 or 3 councilors of your region and as witnesses 2 or 3 members of your local clergy.

frère roger a écrit:
PROPOSED CONCORDAT BETWEEN ______ COUNTY AND ROME

I. The church's role in the spiritual life of the county.

I.1. By this Concordat, the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is recognized as the entirely undisputed legitimate religion and as the only officially Church of ______ County.

I.2. By this Concordat is established in ______ County recognition of the unique role of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church in the provision of spiritual counsel to the community.

I.3. By this Concordat is established in ________ County the free practice by members of the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of faith, and obligations of faith, without obstacle and impositions contrary to precepts of its faith.

I.4. By this Concordat is established in ________ County that the Aristotelian Church has the inalienable right to own and maintain a church in the village and a cathedral in the diocese

I.5. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that as the infidel religions of Spinozism and Averoïsme recognise the primacy of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, and as their heresy is limited, they shall be tolerated in ________ County but subjected to specific regulation and limitation. But the agreement of the local bishop is necessary.

I.6. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that other spiritual movements not recognised as religions tolerated by the concordat are regarded as pagan cults and may be practised only in a private and individual manner. Any public ceremony or preaching (eatery, market… etc.) by these cults shall be considered a Heresy.

II. The Church's role in the temporal organization of the county.

II.1. By this Concordat is established in ______County that a place as observer is reserved in the town council for the local priest or his Deputy and in the County Council for the local bishop or his Deputy. They will be able, to participate actively to the proceedings to defend the church's interests.

II.2. By this Concordat it is established in _______County that, by this oath, the ecclesiastics of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church who participate in civic office pledge not to reveal any information that could imply civil security breach, and pledge to keep the authorities informed of conspiracies heard. However if the information known by the ecclesiastics could endanger the Vatican, the church interests, are contrary to the church values, or are obtained under the secrecy of confession, then civic authorities not accuse the said ecclesiastics. In case of serious conflict between civic authorities and the Vatican, the County Council can vote the temporary exclusion of the bishop from the council.

III. The church's role in the temporal life

III.1. By this Concordat it is established in _________County that Aristotelian weddings are the only legal marriage that the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church shall have obligation to recognize. A deed may be kept in the county's registers. It is the Church's representatives' responsibility to provide a copy of the Aristotelian marriage deed.

III.2. By this Concordat it is established in _________ County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to help the most deprived. As such, the church's representatives shall actively participate to help the people and as much as possible coordinate their efforts with the temporal authorities.

III.3. By this Concordat is established in _________ County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to participate as actively as possible to the people’s education. It can be done in the university or by craftsmen or nobles of higher rank. However the other ecclesiastics can teach outside the university in their town.

III.4. By this Concordat is established in ________ County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to bury the dead and to give them the last sacraments, so long as such rites do not violate any current Church Canons or Dogma. (such as issuing said rites to open heretics or those in Anathema.)

III.5. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that members of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy are allowed to join and promote political parties and to stand for office. However, they are always to keep the matters of the church as the top priority, they should conduct themselves in a manner suitable for men of Jah in all debates and in office.

III.6. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that being head of a list for an election, holding a title of nobility recognized and the status of Duke / county elected means being a faithful Aristotelian and baptized or be within 15 days.

III.7. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that Any cancellation or modification of this concordat necessarily requires the agreement of both parties (Rome and the local council)

IV. The church functioning

IV.1. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is represented by the Holy Pope. The Roman Curia is the parliament of the Church. The bishops and cardinals designed in accordance with the Roman canon law and the dogma oversees the functioning of the local church. Each bishop nominates his priests and his diocese's council.

IV.2 By this Concordat it is established in ___________ County that the respect of the ecclesiastic hierarchy shall be respected for all relations between the Church and the temporal authorities.

IV.3. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that The Ducal or County powers must agree, financial loans at zero percent to religious persons requesting assistance in order to be able to undertake theological studies (passing to level 3). The terms of the contract between the lender and the borrower will be fixed in writing. The beneficiary is engaged to fulfil his duty of to the parish as priest, or to the diocese as Bishop or Archbishop, for a minimum period of 3 months.

V. The Church and Justice

V.1. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that the crime of Heresy is recognised as disturbing public order, because it is a divine and human crime of lese-majesty, a violation against the foundations of royal power. It will be tried by a religious court which may apply punishments specific to the Aristotelian religious courts, as set out by canon law. It is the responsibility of the infidel religions not to act manner which violates the concordat tolerance.

V.2. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that in case of refusal to apply the punishment decreed by the ecclesiastical court, a convict may be brought before the local civil court, and must comply with the sentence imposed by the lay judge, itself in compliance with the request of the Ecclesiastical procedure.

V.3. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that grievous punishments, such as burning in a public place, will be subject to the authorisation of the Duke or Count of the territory.

VI. The Church and the army

VI.1. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that vidames are permitted in ___________ County. The Vidames are under the authority of their archbishop within the limits specified by canon law. Their fiefdoms shall be governed by ecclesiastical geographic divisions. They may have under their authority two soldiers per village and four per capital. They may erect one stronghold that will be all recognised as legal military organisation.

VI.2. By this Concordat is established in _______ County that religious military orders, recognised by Rome, are allowed but must not undertake any action against the interests of the in ___________ County. The construction of strongholds for armed religious orders is subject to authorisation by the duke or count.

EVEQUE IN PARTIBUS D'HELIOPOLIS
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
frère roger

Localisation: Recteur Cistercien, abbé de Noirlac en Berry, Préfet Romain du Saint Office & de la Nonciature

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 12:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

this is obviously a proposal to negotiate

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will speak with the count again to update us.
Bardhi_i_madh

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 4:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Cardinals.

I have translated the document in albanian and we are disscusing it in our council. Today or tomorrow we will come to a official statement regarding the Concordat.

I shall inform you as soon as possible , and bring you the signatures you require. But there is a small problem that we have only a parish priest so we can't provide 2-3 signatures from religious men, only 1...

please inform me if that is ok.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 4:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Many thanks for the update.

I believe you need to provide 3-4 signatures from Council, 1 clergy with be enough and I can act as witness too as I am the plennipotenciary prelate for the New Churches - fear not!
frère roger

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 4:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ok for me

Bardhi_i_madh

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bardhi i madh enters the room and brings the final version of the Concordat (enhanced with the name of the county where the blank spaces stood) and in his native language.

He presents them to their eminences the Cardinals

Here are the documents in two languages but having one purpose, to bring us together and enlighten Albania

Citation:
PROPOSED CONCORDAT BETWEEN KASTRIOT COUNTY AND ROME

I.1. By this Concordat, the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is recognized as the entirely undisputed legitimate religion and as the only officially Church of Kastriot County.

I.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County recognition of the unique role of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church in the provision of spiritual counsel to the community.

I.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County the free practice by members of the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of faith, and obligations of faith, without obstacle and impositions contrary to precepts of its faith.

I.4. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Aristotelian Church has the inalienable right to own and maintain a church in the village and a cathedral in the diocese

I.5. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that as the infidel religions of Spinozism and Averoïsme recognise the primacy of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, and as their heresy is limited, they shall be tolerated in Kastriot County but subjected to specific regulation and limitation. But the agreement of the local bishop is necessary.

I.6. By this Concordat is established in Kastrio County that other spiritual movements not recognised as religions tolerated by the concordat are regarded as pagan cults and may be practised only in a private and individual manner. Any public ceremony or preaching (eatery, market… etc.) by these cults shall be considered a Heresy.

II.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that a place as observer is reserved in the town council for the local priest or his Deputy and in the County Council for the local bishop or his Deputy. They will be able, to participate actively to the proceedings to defend the church's interests.

II.2. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that, by this oath, the ecclesiastics of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church who participate in civic office pledge not to reveal any information that could imply civil security breach, and pledge to keep the authorities informed of conspiracies heard. However if the information known by the ecclesiastics could endanger the Vatican, the church interests, are contrary to the church values, or are obtained under the secrecy of confession, then civic authorities not accuse the said ecclesiastics. In case of serious conflict between civic authorities and the Vatican, the County Council can vote the temporary exclusion of the bishop from the council.

III.1. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that Aristotelian weddings are the only legal marriage that the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church shall have obligation to recognize. A deed may be kept in the county's registers. It is the Church's representatives' responsibility to provide a copy of the Aristotelian marriage deed.

III.2. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to help the most deprived. As such, the church's representatives shall actively participate to help the people and as much as possible coordinate their efforts with the temporal authorities.

III.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to participate as actively as possible to the people’s education. It can be done in the university or by craftsmen or nobles of higher rank. However the other ecclesiastics can teach outside the university in their town.

III.4. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to bury the dead and to give them the last sacraments, so long as such rites do not violate any current Church Canons or Dogma. (such as issuing said rites to open heretics or those in Anathema.)

III.5. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that members of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy are allowed to join and promote political parties and to stand for office. However, they are always to keep the matters of the church as the top priority, they should conduct themselves in a manner suitable for men of Jah in all debates and in office.

III.6. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that being head of a list for an election, holding a title of nobility recognized and the status of Duke / county elected means being a faithful Aristotelian and baptized or be within 15 days.

III.7. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that Any cancellation or modification of this concordat necessarily requires the agreement of both parties (Rome and the local council)

IV.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is represented by the Holy Pope. The Roman Curia is the parliament of the Church. The bishops and cardinals designed in accordance with the Roman canon law and the dogma oversees the functioning of the local church. Each bishop nominates his priests and his diocese's council.

IV.2 By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that the respect of the ecclesiastic hierarchy shall be respected for all relations between the Church and the temporal authorities.

IV.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that The Ducal or County powers must agree, financial loans at zero percent to religious persons requesting assistance in order to be able to undertake theological studies (passing to level 3). The terms of the contract between the lender and the borrower will be fixed in writing. The beneficiary is engaged to fulfil his duty of to the parish as priest, or to the diocese as Bishop or Archbishop, for a minimum period of 3 months.

V.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the crime of Heresy is recognised as disturbing public order, because it is a divine and human crime of lese-majesty, a violation against the foundations of royal power. It will be tried by a religious court which may apply punishments specific to the Aristotelian religious courts, as set out by canon law. It is the responsibility of the infidel religions not to act manner which violates the concordat tolerance.

V.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that in case of refusal to apply the punishment decreed by the ecclesiastical court, a convict may be brought before the local civil court, and must comply with the sentence imposed by the lay judge, itself in compliance with the request of the Ecclesiastical procedure.

V.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that grievous punishments, such as burning in a public place, will be subject to the authorisation of the Duke or Count of the territory.

VI.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that vidames are permitted in Kastriot County. The Vidames are under the authority of their archbishop within the limits specified by canon law. Their fiefdoms shall be governed by ecclesiastical geographic divisions. They may have under their authority two soldiers per village and four per capital. They may erect one stronghold that will be all recognised as legal military organisation.

VI.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that religious military orders, recognised by Rome, are allowed but must not undertake any action against the interests of the in Kastriot County. The construction of strongholds for armed religious orders is subject to authorisation by the duke or count.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citation:
KONKORDATI(MARREVESHJA) I PROPOZUAR NDERMJET PRINCIPATES SE KASTRIOTIT DHE ROMES

I. Roli i kishes ne jeten spirituale te principates

I.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati, Kisha e Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike e Romes pranohet ne teresi si e vetmja fe zyrtare dhe e pakontestueshme si dhe e vetmja Kishe zyrtare ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet roli unik i Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes per keshillimin shpirterore te komunitetit ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.3. . Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet e drejta e praktikimit te fese nga antaret te Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes si dhe obligimet qe i kan antaret e saj ndaj kishes, pa pengesa ose detyrime ne kundershtim me besimet e tyre ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.4. Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet e drejta e pakonstatuar e Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes per te posejduar dhe mirembajtur kishat neper qytete dhe katedralat ne dioqezat e Principates se Kastriotit.

I.5. Me ane te ketij konkordati fete e tjera ne Principaten e Kastriotit si Spinocizmi dhe Averoizmi detyrohen ta pranojne Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes si kryesore ne vend, por pershkak qe heretizmi i tyre eshte i limituar, ato do te tolerohen nga Principata e Kastriotit por duhet te jene te rregulluara dhe te kontrolluara nga ligji. Mendimi i Biskopit per keto ceshtje eshte i nevojshem.

I.6. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit te tjera fe apo levizje spirituale qe nuk permenden ne kete konkordat do te shihen si kulte pagane dhe ato mund te praktikohen vetem privatisht dhe ne menyre individuale. Cdo tentative per te predikuar kto fe ne vende publike do te konsiderohet si heresi.

II. Rroli i Kishes ne organizimin shteteror te vendit

II.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit nje vend vezhgues i rezervohet priftit te qytetit ne kuvendin e bashkise dhe gjithashtu i rezervohet nje vend vezhgues Ipeshkvit ne Keshillin e Principates. Ata mund te marrin pjese aktivisht gjat mbledhjeve per ti mbrojte interesat e kishes

II.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, te gjithe personeli kishtar qe kan pozita ne shtet me ane te betimit, betohen qe te mos tregojne informata sensitive qe mund te demtojne sigurine shteterore, dhe gjithashtu keta punonjes duhet te betohen qe do te informojne Autoritetet ne rast se kan ndegjuar plane konspirative. Nese informatat qe kane personeli kishtar mund ta demtojne Vatikanin, interesat kishtare, vlerat kishtare ose jan mbledhe me ane te konfesionit autoritetet civile nuk kane te drejte ta akutozojne personin ne fjale. Ne rast se ka konflikt serioz te interesave ndermjet Autoriteteve Civile dhe Vatikanit, Autoritetet civile mund ta largojne personin ne fjale nga pozita vezhguese qe e ka ne keshill.

III. Rroli i Kishes ne jeten e vendit

III.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit vetem martesat Aristoteliane pranohen nga Kisha e Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike e Romes. Nje certifikate e martesave Aristotelike mund te mbahet ne regjistrat e Principates. Reprezentuesi i Kishes e ka per obligim te dergoj nje kopje te Certifikates se Marteses tek aturoritetet e Principates

III.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha do te kete mision per ti ndihmuar te vobektit. Prandaj reprezentuesit e kishes duhet aktivisht te marrin pjese ne aktivitete per te ndihmuar me te varferit dhe te koordinojne veprimet e tyre me Autoritetet e Principates.

III.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha e ka per detyre te participoj aktivisht aq sa eshte e mundur ne edukimin e popullit. Kjo mund te behet nepermjet Universitetit, Zanatcijve ose Aristokrateve. Te prifterit e feve tjera munden te mesojne jasht univerzitetit.

III.4. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha e ka per detyre te varrose te vdekurit dhe tu siguroj sakramentet e fundit deri ne momentin ku keto rite nuk kercenojne Dogmen ose Kodeksin e Kishes. (psh duke i vorrose me rite Heretiket ose te pa vendosurit.)

III.5. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit kleri i Kishes ka te drejte te antarsohet ne parti politike dhe te kandidoj per pozita ne shtet. Por kleri qe vendose te participoj ne jeten politike duhet te ndaje ceshtjet shpirterore nga ceshtjet politike dhe duhet te sillet ne menyre te pershtatshme per njerezit e Jahut

III.6. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit cdo kryesues I listave zgjedhore, mbajtesit e titujve aristokratik dhe Princi (duka i zgjedhur me vote) duhen te jene besimtar Aristotelian dhe te pagezuar ose duhet te pagezohen brenda 15 ditve kur gjinden ne keto pozita.

III.7. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit nese ka ndonje ndryshim te ketij konkordati ose nese anullohet ky konkordat duhet te behet me miratimin e dy paleve nenshkruese (Roma dhe Kshilli i Principates)

IV. Funksionimi i Kishes

IV.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit Kisha e Shejt Universale dhe Aristotelika reprezentohet prej Papes. Kuria Romake eshte parlamenti i Kishes. Arqipeshkvet dhe Kardinalet te pranuar nga ligji ne Kodeksin e Romes dhe nga Dogma kishtare e kan detyre ta mbikqyrin mbarvajtjen e kishes. Cdo Arqipeshkv emeron prifterinjet dhe keshillin e dioqezes

IV.2 Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit do te respektohet hierarkia klerikale ne te gjitha mardhenjet ndermjet kishes dhe autoriteteve shteterore

IV.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, autoritetet ne Principaten e Kastiotit do ta pranojne cdo kerkese per borxhe qe ka per qellim ngritjen ne nivelin e 3 (studimet teologjike) nga personeli kishtar. Kushtet e kontrates te ketij lloj borxhi duhet te jene te shkruara. Aplikuesit per kesi lloj ndihme financiare duhet te pranojne qe te punojne si Prift ne qytet ose si Ipeshkv ne dioqeze per se paku 3 muaj.

V. Kisha dhe Drejtesia

V.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit Heresia shikohet si “Prishje e rendit publik”, sepse ky lloj krimi cenon vete fundamentet e Autoritetit Mbreterore. Kso lloj krimesh duhet te gjykohen nga gjykata fetare te cilat marrin vendime ne baze te Kodeksit Aristotelian. Eshte obligim i feve tjera te mos veprojne ne menyre qe kundershtojne kushtet e tolerances fetare te garantuara nga kjo marrveshje.

V.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne rast se i denuari nga Gjykata Kishtare ne Principaten e Kastiotit rrefuzon denimin e marre, ai mund te sillet ne gjykate te principates dhe denimi ti ipet nga nje gjykates laik ne principate.

V.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastriotit kur vendosen denime maksimale si djegja ne shesh, ato duhet te autorizohen nga Princi i Principates.

VI. Kisha dhe ushtria

VI.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe Vidamet (Gjenerale te ushtrise se kishes) ju lejohet qendrimi ne Principaten e Kastriotit. Gjeneralet jan nen autoritetin e Ipeshkeve lokal perbrenda kornizes se caktuar me Kanunin fetar. Ata kan autoritet ne hapsirat gjeografike te dioqezes perkatese. Ata mund te ken nen autoritet nga 2 ushtar per cdo qytet dhe 4 per cdo Kryeqytet. Ata kan drejte te krijojne fortese qe do te pranohet si organizim ushtarak legal.

VI.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe Urdherat Ushtarake Kishtare te autorizuara nga Roma lejohen nga Principata e Kastriotit por nuk kan te drejte te ndermarin veprime qe jane kunder interesave te Principates. Krijimi i fortesave nga keto grupacione mund te behet vetem me autorizimin e Autoriteteve te Principates perkatesisht Princit.

After presenting them to the people present in the room Bardh says:

I, Bardhi i madh, Count of the County of Kastriot, Kingdom of Albania, give my full approval to the documents presented and therfore sign them without any hesitation.

I invite Leka_Dukagjini the Foreign minister to sign this agreement and 3ltiran (the Sheriff) to sign this agreement in behalf of the council.

I also invite Eleonora to sign this document , as the parish priest of Lezha.

May Jah enlighten us all.

Dernière édition par Bardhi_i_madh le Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:22 pm; édité 4 fois
Leka_Dukagjini

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Leka Dukagjini, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Arbëria. I accept this document and I sign this.
3ltiran

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I 3ltiran, Sheriff of Arberia, I accept this document and I sign this.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Dunpeal Cardinal Godwin de Avis, plenipotentiary prelate for the New Churches witness these signatures.

Rome, 12/July/1457
Eleonora

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2009 7:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I, Eleonora as parish priest of Lezha witness these signatures.
frère roger

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 14, 2009 10:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bardhi_i_madh a écrit:
Citation:
CONCORDAT BETWEEN KASTRIOT COUNTY AND ROME

I.1. By this Concordat, the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is recognized as the entirely undisputed legitimate religion and as the only officially Church of Kastriot County.

I.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County recognition of the unique role of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church in the provision of spiritual counsel to the community.

I.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County the free practice by members of the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church of faith, and obligations of faith, without obstacle and impositions contrary to precepts of its faith.

I.4. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Aristotelian Church has the inalienable right to own and maintain a church in the village and a cathedral in the diocese

I.5. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that as the infidel religions of Spinozism and Averoïsme recognise the primacy of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church, and as their heresy is limited, they shall be tolerated in Kastriot County but subjected to specific regulation and limitation. But the agreement of the local bishop is necessary.

I.6. By this Concordat is established in Kastrio County that other spiritual movements not recognised as religions tolerated by the concordat are regarded as pagan cults and may be practised only in a private and individual manner. Any public ceremony or preaching (eatery, market… etc.) by these cults shall be considered a Heresy.

II.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that a place as observer is reserved in the town council for the local priest or his Deputy and in the County Council for the local bishop or his Deputy. They will be able, to participate actively to the proceedings to defend the church's interests.

II.2. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that, by this oath, the ecclesiastics of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church who participate in civic office pledge not to reveal any information that could imply civil security breach, and pledge to keep the authorities informed of conspiracies heard. However if the information known by the ecclesiastics could endanger the Vatican, the church interests, are contrary to the church values, or are obtained under the secrecy of confession, then civic authorities not accuse the said ecclesiastics. In case of serious conflict between civic authorities and the Vatican, the County Council can vote the temporary exclusion of the bishop from the council.

III.1. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that Aristotelian weddings are the only legal marriage that the Holy Universal Roman and Aristotelian Church shall have obligation to recognize. A deed may be kept in the county's registers. It is the Church's representatives' responsibility to provide a copy of the Aristotelian marriage deed.

III.2. By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to help the most deprived. As such, the church's representatives shall actively participate to help the people and as much as possible coordinate their efforts with the temporal authorities.

III.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to participate as actively as possible to the people’s education. It can be done in the university or by craftsmen or nobles of higher rank. However the other ecclesiastics can teach outside the university in their town.

III.4. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church has a mission to bury the dead and to give them the last sacraments, so long as such rites do not violate any current Church Canons or Dogma. (such as issuing said rites to open heretics or those in Anathema.)

III.5. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that members of the Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church clergy are allowed to join and promote political parties and to stand for office. However, they are always to keep the matters of the church as the top priority, they should conduct themselves in a manner suitable for men of Jah in all debates and in office.

III.6. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that being head of a list for an election, holding a title of nobility recognized and the status of Duke / county elected means being a faithful Aristotelian and baptized or be within 15 days.

III.7. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that Any cancellation or modification of this concordat necessarily requires the agreement of both parties (Rome and the local council)

IV.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that Holy Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church is represented by the Holy Pope. The Roman Curia is the parliament of the Church. The bishops and cardinals designed in accordance with the Roman canon law and the dogma oversees the functioning of the local church. Each bishop nominates his priests and his diocese's council.

IV.2 By this Concordat it is established in Kastriot County that the respect of the ecclesiastic hierarchy shall be respected for all relations between the Church and the temporal authorities.

IV.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that The Ducal or County powers must agree, financial loans at zero percent to religious persons requesting assistance in order to be able to undertake theological studies (passing to level 3). The terms of the contract between the lender and the borrower will be fixed in writing. The beneficiary is engaged to fulfil his duty of to the parish as priest, or to the diocese as Bishop or Archbishop, for a minimum period of 3 months.

V.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that the crime of Heresy is recognised as disturbing public order, because it is a divine and human crime of lese-majesty, a violation against the foundations of royal power. It will be tried by a religious court which may apply punishments specific to the Aristotelian religious courts, as set out by canon law. It is the responsibility of the infidel religions not to act manner which violates the concordat tolerance.

V.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that in case of refusal to apply the punishment decreed by the ecclesiastical court, a convict may be brought before the local civil court, and must comply with the sentence imposed by the lay judge, itself in compliance with the request of the Ecclesiastical procedure.

V.3. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that grievous punishments, such as burning in a public place, will be subject to the authorisation of the Duke or Count of the territory.

VI.1. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that vidames are permitted in Kastriot County. The Vidames are under the authority of their archbishop within the limits specified by canon law. Their fiefdoms shall be governed by ecclesiastical geographic divisions. They may have under their authority two soldiers per village and four per capital. They may erect one stronghold that will be all recognised as legal military organisation.

VI.2. By this Concordat is established in Kastriot County that religious military orders, recognised by Rome, are allowed but must not undertake any action against the interests of the in Kastriot County. The construction of strongholds for armed religious orders is subject to authorisation by the duke or count.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citation:
KONKORDATI(MARREVESHJA) I PROPOZUAR NDERMJET PRINCIPATES SE KASTRIOTIT DHE ROMES

I. Roli i kishes ne jeten spirituale te principates

I.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati, Kisha e Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike e Romes pranohet ne teresi si e vetmja fe zyrtare dhe e pakontestueshme si dhe e vetmja Kishe zyrtare ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet roli unik i Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes per keshillimin shpirterore te komunitetit ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.3. . Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet e drejta e praktikimit te fese nga antaret te Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes si dhe obligimet qe i kan antaret e saj ndaj kishes, pa pengesa ose detyrime ne kundershtim me besimet e tyre ne Principaten e Kastriotit.

I.4. Me ane te ketij konkordati pranohet e drejta e pakonstatuar e Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes per te posejduar dhe mirembajtur kishat neper qytete dhe katedralat ne dioqezat e Principates se Kastriotit.

I.5. Me ane te ketij konkordati fete e tjera ne Principaten e Kastriotit si Spinocizmi dhe Averoizmi detyrohen ta pranojne Kishes se Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike te Romes si kryesore ne vend, por pershkak qe heretizmi i tyre eshte i limituar, ato do te tolerohen nga Principata e Kastriotit por duhet te jene te rregulluara dhe te kontrolluara nga ligji. Mendimi i Biskopit per keto ceshtje eshte i nevojshem.

I.6. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit te tjera fe apo levizje spirituale qe nuk permenden ne kete konkordat do te shihen si kulte pagane dhe ato mund te praktikohen vetem privatisht dhe ne menyre individuale. Cdo tentative per te predikuar kto fe ne vende publike do te konsiderohet si heresi.

II. Rroli i Kishes ne organizimin shteteror te vendit

II.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit nje vend vezhgues i rezervohet priftit te qytetit ne kuvendin e bashkise dhe gjithashtu i rezervohet nje vend vezhgues Ipeshkvit ne Keshillin e Principates. Ata mund te marrin pjese aktivisht gjat mbledhjeve per ti mbrojte interesat e kishes

II.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, te gjithe personeli kishtar qe kan pozita ne shtet me ane te betimit, betohen qe te mos tregojne informata sensitive qe mund te demtojne sigurine shteterore, dhe gjithashtu keta punonjes duhet te betohen qe do te informojne Autoritetet ne rast se kan ndegjuar plane konspirative. Nese informatat qe kane personeli kishtar mund ta demtojne Vatikanin, interesat kishtare, vlerat kishtare ose jan mbledhe me ane te konfesionit autoritetet civile nuk kane te drejte ta akutozojne personin ne fjale. Ne rast se ka konflikt serioz te interesave ndermjet Autoriteteve Civile dhe Vatikanit, Autoritetet civile mund ta largojne personin ne fjale nga pozita vezhguese qe e ka ne keshill.

III. Rroli i Kishes ne jeten e vendit

III.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit vetem martesat Aristoteliane pranohen nga Kisha e Shenjet Universale dhe Aristotelike e Romes. Nje certifikate e martesave Aristotelike mund te mbahet ne regjistrat e Principates. Reprezentuesi i Kishes e ka per obligim te dergoj nje kopje te Certifikates se Marteses tek aturoritetet e Principates

III.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha do te kete mision per ti ndihmuar te vobektit. Prandaj reprezentuesit e kishes duhet aktivisht te marrin pjese ne aktivitete per te ndihmuar me te varferit dhe te koordinojne veprimet e tyre me Autoritetet e Principates.

III.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha e ka per detyre te participoj aktivisht aq sa eshte e mundur ne edukimin e popullit. Kjo mund te behet nepermjet Universitetit, Zanatcijve ose Aristokrateve. Te prifterit e feve tjera munden te mesojne jasht univerzitetit.

III.4. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit, Kisha e ka per detyre te varrose te vdekurit dhe tu siguroj sakramentet e fundit deri ne momentin ku keto rite nuk kercenojne Dogmen ose Kodeksin e Kishes. (psh duke i vorrose me rite Heretiket ose te pa vendosurit.)

III.5. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit kleri i Kishes ka te drejte te antarsohet ne parti politike dhe te kandidoj per pozita ne shtet. Por kleri qe vendose te participoj ne jeten politike duhet te ndaje ceshtjet shpirterore nga ceshtjet politike dhe duhet te sillet ne menyre te pershtatshme per njerezit e Jahut

III.6. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit cdo kryesues I listave zgjedhore, mbajtesit e titujve aristokratik dhe Princi (duka i zgjedhur me vote) duhen te jene besimtar Aristotelian dhe te pagezuar ose duhet te pagezohen brenda 15 ditve kur gjinden ne keto pozita.

III.7. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastiotit nese ka ndonje ndryshim te ketij konkordati ose nese anullohet ky konkordat duhet te behet me miratimin e dy paleve nenshkruese (Roma dhe Kshilli i Principates)

IV. Funksionimi i Kishes

IV.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit Kisha e Shejt Universale dhe Aristotelika reprezentohet prej Papes. Kuria Romake eshte parlamenti i Kishes. Arqipeshkvet dhe Kardinalet te pranuar nga ligji ne Kodeksin e Romes dhe nga Dogma kishtare e kan detyre ta mbikqyrin mbarvajtjen e kishes. Cdo Arqipeshkv emeron prifterinjet dhe keshillin e dioqezes

IV.2 Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit do te respektohet hierarkia klerikale ne te gjitha mardhenjet ndermjet kishes dhe autoriteteve shteterore

IV.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, autoritetet ne Principaten e Kastiotit do ta pranojne cdo kerkese per borxhe qe ka per qellim ngritjen ne nivelin e 3 (studimet teologjike) nga personeli kishtar. Kushtet e kontrates te ketij lloj borxhi duhet te jene te shkruara. Aplikuesit per kesi lloj ndihme financiare duhet te pranojne qe te punojne si Prift ne qytet ose si Ipeshkv ne dioqeze per se paku 3 muaj.

V. Kisha dhe Drejtesia

V.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne Principaten e Kastiotit Heresia shikohet si “Prishje e rendit publik”, sepse ky lloj krimi cenon vete fundamentet e Autoritetit Mbreterore. Kso lloj krimesh duhet te gjykohen nga gjykata fetare te cilat marrin vendime ne baze te Kodeksit Aristotelian. Eshte obligim i feve tjera te mos veprojne ne menyre qe kundershtojne kushtet e tolerances fetare te garantuara nga kjo marrveshje.

V.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe, ne rast se i denuari nga Gjykata Kishtare ne Principaten e Kastiotit rrefuzon denimin e marre, ai mund te sillet ne gjykate te principates dhe denimi ti ipet nga nje gjykates laik ne principate.

V.3. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe ne Principaten e Kastriotit kur vendosen denime maksimale si djegja ne shesh, ato duhet te autorizohen nga Princi i Principates.

VI. Kisha dhe ushtria

VI.1. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe Vidamet (Gjenerale te ushtrise se kishes) ju lejohet qendrimi ne Principaten e Kastriotit. Gjeneralet jan nen autoritetin e Ipeshkeve lokal perbrenda kornizes se caktuar me Kanunin fetar. Ata kan autoritet ne hapsirat gjeografike te dioqezes perkatese. Ata mund te ken nen autoritet nga 2 ushtar per cdo qytet dhe 4 per cdo Kryeqytet. Ata kan drejte te krijojne fortese qe do te pranohet si organizim ushtarak legal.

VI.2. Me ane te ketij konkordati vendoset qe Urdherat Ushtarake Kishtare te autorizuara nga Roma lejohen nga Principata e Kastriotit por nuk kan te drejte te ndermarin veprime qe jane kunder interesave te Principates. Krijimi i fortesave nga keto grupacione mund te behet vetem me autorizimin e Autoriteteve te Principates perkatesisht Princit.

I, Bardhi i madh, Count of the County of Kastriot, Kingdom of Albania, give my full approval to the documents presented and therfore sign them without any hesitation.

I invite Leka_Dukagjini the Foreign minister to sign this agreement and 3ltiran (the Sheriff) to sign this agreement in behalf of the council.

I also invite Eleonora to sign this document , as the parish priest of Lezha.

May Jah enlighten us all.

3ltiran a écrit:
I 3ltiran, Sheriff of Arberia, I accept this document and I sign this.

Leka_Dukagjini a écrit:
I, Leka Dukagjini, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Arbëria. I accept this document and I sign this.

Dunpeal a écrit:
I, Dunpeal Cardinal Godwin de Avis, plenipotentiary prelate for the New Churches witness these signatures.

Rome, 12/July/1457

Eleonora a écrit:
I, Eleonora as parish priest of Lezha witness these signatures.

Monsignor Frère Roger
First Prothonotary of the Apostolic Nunciature
High distinction « Etoile d’Or » of the Aristotle Order.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: