L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted in Ireland
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Funmath

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 02, 2009 5:02 am    Sujet du message: Help Wanted in Ireland Répondre en citant

Is there anyone that can travel to Cill Chaoi, Munster and perform a wedding there? The prospective bride and groom are Oydelia and Antigoon.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
paullo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 06, 2009 2:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't think a priest need to move to a location to do a marriage, anyway, you could simply RP the travelling without moving in the game.

If the problem is time, I could do it in some Irish general forum (maybe URASI), being the requisites met.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Funmath

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 07, 2009 7:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Paullo, I talked Albrecht into doing it. Smile
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 11, 2009 3:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings,

We need a Priest in An Gort, Cúige Chonnacht, Ireland and as Mayor, I am wondering how to go about the process.

I had talked with Caissadiplomat briefly about this while we were both stationed in Inis about a month ago.

However, as you may have heard the unfortunate news, Caissadiplomat was killed while serving in the army - may he rest in peace in Jah's arms.

Due to Caissa's passing, I am respectfully inquiring with whom I should now contact to regarding the possibility of installing a Priest in An Gort?

Thank you,
Dee Snider - Mayor of An Gort

P.S. I look forward to completing my seminary classes soon - I have been the General of my town's army for two months and have been preoccupied with the defense of my town. I am now honourably discharged, my army is disbanded, and I will tend to my classes shortly.
paullo

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 12, 2009 2:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We would need someone to become Bishop first. And only level 3 priests with at least 3 months of experience as Parish Priests can be Bishops.

As you see, such situation may take a while to solve. Anyway, if you know anyone willing to become a Priest, contact me or Invisible007 and we are going to take care of it.

Looking forward to continuing your classes at the seminary,

Fr. Paullo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 23, 2009 6:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Father Paullo, I will put out the word in An Gort.

Kind Regards,
Dee Snider
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 26, 2009 3:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here is a response from Pamsel:

Pamsel a écrit:
Dee..I am level 3 Church Way, and I have been a parish priest before. I would be happy to serve An Gort if needed.

invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 26, 2009 8:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The problem is that the church is not coded in An Gort.
paullo

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 12:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He could be ordained though, RPing it in the meantime and gaining some experience.
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 2:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Here is Lady Pamsel's information:

http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=Pamsel

As you can see, she is a longtime player (born 1454), she does have prior experience, and she is interested.

If she could be ordained (RP), then the experience clock could be started, and then when the coding is done - voila - Priest ready-to-go!

And, that experience could also be applied and thereby fulfill the requirement for Bishop (level 3 priests with at least 3 months of experience as Parish Priests).

Gort is centrally located between Northern Munster and Chonnacht.

And with my good friend Caissa dead (RIP), maybe this is just what is needed to fill his big shoes.

We certainly have a lot of folks in these parts that could use some of Jah's Good Word.

Thank you for considering my request.

I still remember the day (March 10th, 1455) that Cardinal Invisible007 baptized me in Hereford, Worcester. I do miss having a Church in Gort.
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 4:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Letter from Pamsel (posted with her permission):

Citation:
Date : 2009-08-27 02:28:33

Hello Dee,

I have more than three months experience as parish priest already. I was parish priest for quite a while in Kirkcudbright, Scotland.

I would serve as bishop if I am needed.

To be honest, the part of being priest that I am not that crazy about is rping weddings and baptisms, so I would LOVE to have a deacon to serve that purpose. Smile

I am happy to do masses.

Pamsel

invisible007
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dee_snider a écrit:
If she could be ordained (RP), then the experience clock could be started, and then when the coding is done - voila - Priest ready-to-go!

Yes it's the better solution for the moment. I try to ordain her this week-end.

Dee_snider a écrit:
I still remember the day (March 10th, 1455) that Cardinal Invisible007 baptized me in Hereford, Worcester.

I remember to have baptized you but not in Hereford. I'm happy to see that you have followed the good way, the way of Jah.
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 12:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

invisible007 a écrit:
Dee_snider a écrit:

Yes it's the better solution for the moment. I try to ordain her this week-end.

But she was all-ready ordained in Scotland when she was the abbesse of Kirkcudbright. There is no need to re-ordain her unless she left the priesthood for a secular or profane reason.
Dee_snider

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 27, 2009 5:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

invisible007 a écrit:
I remember to have baptized you but not in Hereford.

Found it - you all keep very good records! Very Happy http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=1827&start=21

invisible007 a écrit:
I'm happy to see that you have followed the good way, the way of Jah.

Thank you for the kind words, Cardinal Invisible007 - I look forward to completing my seminary classes as soon as my third term as Mayor comes to an end. It has been a trying time juggling politics and the military and I am ready to spend some time peacefully reconnecting with Jah's Word.

Thank you all (Cardinal Apocas, Cardinal Invisible007, and Father Paullo) for taking the time to discuss this matter amongst each other - I really appreciate you taking the time to do so. I know Pamsel would serve An Gort well as Priest, if she is so called to do so.

We also have a deacon (Kailya) in An Gort who has been taking care of weddings and baptisms and has expressed interest in becoming a Priest. Kailya's last updated information in Rome is here (Diocese of Whithorn, Parish of Wigtown - before moving to Ireland in early 1457): http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=1988&start=263

I look forward to continue helping facilitate some much-needed faith into our region of Ireland and becoming a deacon myself. Wink

Kind Regards,
Dee Snider
Funmath

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 29, 2009 11:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inis has finally been coded.

Citation:
It's 21:33 GMT

Parish of Inis

Priest None

This parish comes under
the administration of the
Diocese of Killaloe (Province of Cashel)

Citation:
The Pope: Eugene V

Province of Cashel
Metropolitan Diocese: Archdiocese of Cashel

Suffragan dioceses:
Diocese of Cork
Diocese of Ross
Diocese of Cloyne
Diocese of Lismore
Diocese of Waterford
Diocese of Limerick
Diocese of Emly
Diocese of Killaloe
Diocese of Kilfernora

Diocese of Killaloe
(depends on the Province of Cashel, managed by the metropolitan bishop Caissadiplomat)

Diocesan council

We would like a priest. SmileSmileSmile

I'm level 3 church way, I have been a Sacristan Deacon in the past. If no one else is available.

Edit: Edited to add the Cathedral information.

Dernière édition par Funmath le Dim Aoû 30, 2009 2:24 am; édité 1 fois
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Suivante
Page 1 sur 14

Sauter vers: