L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Help Wanted in Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Prospero

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This is to humbly place my life again in the hands of our beloved church, and resume my ecclestastic duties.
I have been travelling a lot in the past months, but I am now moving back to Port Lairge, Munster, Ireland.

If I can help in any way to spread the Word of Christos and Aristotle, then I'll be satisfied.

If I may, I'd like to add that I'd be more than delighted to work with Aishling, whom I have the luck to have known for some time now Smile
Former Bishop of Waterford
Former Archbishop of Dublin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Darienbalintyne
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Beautifully spoken friend and it is good to see you back amongst your friends and colleagues, I trust your travels were fruitful.

"May Jah guide you forwards from this moment on"

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
In my opinion Assembly & those Bishops who make up the number myself included have failed to address Bishop Invisible007 demise, lack of activity & death despite the fact I brought this up several times before.

He should have been removed from Office a long time ago.
(its possible it could be him reborn but anyone taking that name will get his office we have come across this with the Pope as well as Bishops in Scotland.)

I have been traveling around the diocese and passed the new Invisible007 on the road outside the Parish of An Gort. I hope he hasn't realized what power he has by having the name he does.
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, that's a concern and we've seen the mischief that some get up to Galdun. If he makes any attempt to use that it will be short lived.
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is our understanding that the man of that name has no Office is that correct?

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Darienbalintyne
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I believe that is correct Emminence.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 5:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

None at all that we know of. Cardinal Koolike and I are on our way up to Cuige Chonnacht to talk to the people. We'll find out about this person.
Galdun

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 7:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

syounger a écrit:
It is our understanding that the man of that name has no Office is that correct?

Statler

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Galdun, that seems to be conclusive. Invisible007 does have an office. I am certain that this will be looked into by the Cardinals. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
syounger
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then the system has let us down as we were assured he held no office by admin!!
Is it any wonder we struggle at times Crying or Very sad

Cardinal Bishop in Partibus of Augusta Former Bishop of Portsmouth, Whithorn, Glasgow, Hereford & Worcester
Aishling O'Niall

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 24, 2012 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Trickery such as this is not a virtuous act. In fact I think that his swift removal is essential.
Galdun

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 30, 2012 4:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

And it seems he is up to some shenanigans;

Citation:
30-03-2012 Revolt in Baile Locha Riach! Invisible007 has taken the power.

LONDON (AAP) - There has been a revolt in Baile Locha Riach! Invisible007 has taken the power.

Invisible007 is no longer listed as the Bishop as well.
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 30, 2012 4:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw it and will personally tackle it!

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2012 2:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If I was level 3 ! Confused
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 sur 14

Sauter vers: