L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Aristides' Tale
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Aristides' Tale Répondre en citant

The young man , Aristides(named Aris2) was walking alone.

I want to be baptized !

He says , he was asking for the universal truth , the only faith in the Aristotelian church.

Dernière édition par Aris2 le Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:33 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 10:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The archdeacon of Rome who was just looking for some albanian members of the clergy sees a young man puzzled and shouting he wanted to be baptised. Dunpeal approached the young man to offer a word of council.

Greeting my young man. I am His Eminence Dunpeal Cardeal Godwin de Avis, Archdeacon of Rome, and I was just passing by when I heard your request. Where do you come from my child? Are you albanian by any chance? It would be good to convert more albanians you know, only 2 baptised so far.

Waiting for Aris2's reply Dunpeal draws his clothes, he really needed new fitted clothes.
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young Aristides(named Aris2) see His Eminence Dunpeal Cardeal Godwin de Avis, Archdeacon of Rome , and was impressed by his presence .

Eminence I am very happy to see you , you are one of the most important persons for the future of the faith in my country.

Aristides(named Aris2) thinks that this is the day of the future of his country , now he thinks that his people will be saved by the only Aristotelian truth.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelat is visible touched by Aristides' words.

My child Aristides, so good to meet you. So are you albanian then?
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes Eminence , I am Albanian . I am a lost person , without the the faith.For this I asked to be baptized , only to know the universal truth .

Aristides is very hopeful , with his Eminence near him , his future is marked in the road of Jah.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My son - Dunpeal visibly shocked - I can bring you to our faith and show you the right way, Jah's way!

Pauses briefly.

But you need to understand. Becoming a child of Jah means to help others and spread the good word. Do you understand this?
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Aristides' face shines.

Yes , I want to help all the people of my country . And any one that will ask me to help them.

Now even the Aristides eyes are shining. And his is smile.The divine is in his heart.

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In that case my child you need to tell me you want to be baptised. You need to say "I want to be baptised". Then I can start the preparations.

Dunpeal then takes his Book of Virtues out, might be useful for the baptism to come.
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes Eminence , I believe in Jah , and I believe that he is the only truth. Yes , I want to be baptized .

Aristides wants that anyone could knows that he believes that Jah is the only universal truth.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal opens his arms.

Good my son, a very wise choice. I can start the arrangements. But tell me my child, would you like to have godparents? A faithful already baptized that can vouch for you and guide and support you in your life from this moment on?

The cardinal searches his little book for the registered baptisms of the albanian people.

According to my register there are actually two albanians already baptized: your count and Leka, I believe you know them.
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Is thinking how many godparents are needed.

Eminence how many godparents I need to be baptized ?

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Looking at the formulary right in from of him clarifies.

Actually my child there is no compulsory need to have godparents. You do not have to have them to be baptised but it looks good. Saying that you can either can one or two godparents, one woman and one male.
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aristidis came alone .He is very sad ,he don't have a godparent.

Well , this was my luck . To be baptized without a godparent.

Is unhappy but he knows that the future of his people is in his hands and he should hurry up.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal regrets there will be another baptism without godparents to vouch for the believer faith or act as spiritual guides in the search for the aristotelian values.

My son, come with me to the chapel and we will baptise you.
Aris2

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 11, 2009 12:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Come in the chapel.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: