L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Valahia brothers and sisters
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:06 pm    Sujet du message: The search for Valahia brothers and sisters Répondre en citant

The archdeacon of Rome is in the main square wondering about his other brothers and sisters, beyond the walls of Rome towards the West. He wonders if the faithful and the believers who speak romanian are aware of Rome and the impact Rome can have in their lives, helping them to come closer to Jah and to live among the bigger community - the flock of Jah.

Dernière édition par Dunpeal le Dim Jan 24, 2010 10:38 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 10, 2009 11:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Waking up in the middle of the night, Tisha realises there is time to go back home to her friends and family .... back in Valahia, the place where she spent a beautiful part of her life, the place where she choosed to serve Jah for the rest of her life...
Being confuse, she looks to see where the archdeacon of Rome dissapeared but then she realises it was just a dream. But it was so real. It must be a sign of something that I must do, she thinks then searches a pen and a piece of paper to write a letter she will send in Valahia as soon as the morning comes. She need to announce the peoples about Rome. She feels she have to do that so she starts to write asking them to come closer to Jah.
After she finish her letter she goes back to sleep keeping in mind that she must send the letter next morning.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then a large group of people entered the square speaking many languages, some that Dunpeal could not understand. They were dressed in odd looking clothing and were definitely not locals, indeed they were foreigners from far away lands.

I wonder if any of them are from Valahalia.
- questions himself.

Coming closer to the large group starts enquiring where they came from.
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 1:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

RPOFF: Cand aveti problemele cu limba englese puteti sa viniti la mine si io transles textul esta ce vreti sa stiti voi.
Io nu stui sa scrui romaneste ca am 15 ani si m´am conuscut aici in Germania. Parintii mei vine din Romania si asa traesc cu 2 limbi.
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 2:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmm. Rumäner. Endlich treten sie bei der Aristotelischen Kirche. Bloß wird das halten oder werden sie sich wie die Griechen von uns teilen und eine andere Art von Aristotelismus haben?

Chris sieht Dunpeal und läuft auf ihn zu. Er wartet genauso auf die Rumänen. Chris hilft ihm, falls er Probleme beim Übersetzen hat mit ihnen.

Je t´aide pour les Traductiones... eh, May i help you if they dont speak English so well?

Hmm. Romanians. Finally they are joining the Aristot Church. But will It go on like this or will they form a other church like in Greece.

Chris is seeing Dunpeal and he´s walking straight to him. Dunpeal is waiting the Romanians, too. Chris is going to help him with the language. Chris will also help the romanians with their English

Je t´aide pour les Traductiones... eh, May i help you if they dont speak English so well?
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 9:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tisha sees a man standing there in the atrium like he is waiting for someone. That face looks familiar, she knows for sure she saw this men before but she can't remember where.
Then she looks carefully at his clothes, she could tell he's more than a priest when a painting takes her attention. She looks captivated at that painting and in her mind she realize that the men from the painting is the same as the one who stands in this atrium. He must be the Archdeacon of Rome she says whispering for herself. Maybe I should go and ask when do the peoples from her country will arrive, he must know something.
Just when she takes few steps a large group of peoples appear in the aquare. She only can recognise the old clothes that she used to wear when she lived in Valahia, but can't recognize any person yet. She must go closer to see if there's any familiar face.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 26, 2009 9:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The archdeacon is happy to see more familiar faces because maybe they could help him to find these new brothers of the faith.

Brothers, please help me. I look for these new brothers and sisters and they difficult to find.

Resting on an improvised chair Dunpeal takes a short break as questioning people about the whereabouts of these new brothers was indeed tiring for a man of his age.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 08, 2009 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hearing the archdeacon speaking she aproaches and humbly ask him if she could receive the Holy Baptism as she dream to this for a while.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 08, 2009 7:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate listens Tisha wants to request something about her baptism. Then turning to her gives the full instructions.

My daughter, if you wish to baptised you need only to ask me, directly and explicitly.

OOC:
use bold when you talk.
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 08, 2009 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hearing the words of the archdeacon she responded with a clear and sincere voice.
I seek redemption of my sins, peace, harmony, joy, love and I believe the baptism will give me those things. My soul is restless now and I think baptism is the key for it's salvation
She pauses then shyly continues ....
Aaaannd I hope I am not too late.
I made my choice long time ago, but I was traveling a lot in different countries and didn't found the person to perform the ceremony.
then a blush appears on her cheeks.
So yes, I wish to be baptised.

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 08, 2009 7:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal was visibly happy. This would be his first baptism of a Valahian brother or sister, a moment to remember later.

Yes my child, please come here. However, the cerimony is in Portuguese as I cannot find the paperwork in English, fear not, instructions are given.

Checking his little note book concludes.

And do not forget to bring two friends to witness your cerimony, it will not look good to continue after you arrives...
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the baptism ceremony Tisha says:

Father please, I want you to meet our newest Valahian priest, Mirceadino! then makes him a sign to come.

Thanks Kennagillian.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mirceadino appears in the face of the archdeacon and of Tisha. He opens de mounth and says:
Hello, dears brothers and sisters, I'm happy because I found a place for my faith!
-------
Mirceadino apare în faţa arhideaconului şi a Tishei. Deschide gura şi spune:
Bună, dragi fraţi şi surori, sunt fericit pentru că am găsit un loc pentru credinţa mea!
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal makes a big smile.

Greetings Mirceadino, I hear you are guiding our flock and spreading the good word. How is your parish doing?

And smiles again at Tisha, the newest baptised in Valahalia.

----------

Dunpeal face un zâmbet mare.

Salutări Mirceadino, am auzit ca sunteti de ghidare turmă noastre şi răspândirea cuvântul bun. Cum este dvs. de parohie faci?

si zambeste din nou la Tisha, cele mai noi botezată în Valahalia.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mirceadino smiles to archdeacon, too.
I don't have a church yet. I help the priest from the village.
-------
Mircaedino zâmbi spre arhidiacon, deasemenea.
Nu am o biserică, încă. Ajunt preotul din sat.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers: