L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Valahia brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 09, 2009 9:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I see - says the cardinal intrigued - so who is the priest of your town? He is baptised and ordained? Are you baptised and ordained?

-------

Văd - spune Cardinalul intrigat - Deci, cine este preotul din orasul tau? El este botezat si hirotonit? Eşti botezat şi a hirotonit?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 7:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The priest... The priestess of my town is Rata11 Movila. She make my baptism, too.
Mirceadino thinks one second. After that, he says:
I'm sure that she is baptised. But I don't know if she is ordained. Maybe she was ordained long time ago... But I'm not ordained by nobody.
Mirceadino continued to keep his smile.
-------
Preotul... Preoteasa din oraşul meu este Rata11 Movilă. Ea mi-a făcut botezul, deasemenea.
Mirceadino se gândi o secundă. După asta, spune:
Sunt sigur că ea este botezată. Dar nu ştiu dacă este hirotonită. Poate acum mult timp... Dar eu nu sunt hirotonit de nimeni.
Mirceadino continuă să-şi păstreze zâmbetul.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 8:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The cardinal listened with attention, this was really important information.

You see my son, it is important to know if your priest Rata Movila (Rata11) has been baptised and ordained by someone who was baptised and can ordain, otherwise everything is null and void. Do you understand me?

Then he remembered something else that no one knew about in Rome.

Also my son, in Rome no one knows how many towns there are in your kingdom, or the diocese and bishop. Could you provide me information of the name of the parishes, their priests and bishop or diocese if you have one?

He concluded.

With your help, your country will go very far!

---------

Cardinal ascultat cu atenţie de informaţii, acest lucru a fost foarte important.

Vezi tu, fiul meu, este important să se ştie dacă preot dvs. Rata Movila (Rata11) a fost botezat şi a hirotonit de cineva care a fost botezat şi poate dispune, altfel totul este nulă şi neavenită. Ai înţeles?

Apoi, el a amintit altceva că nimeni nu ştia despre de la Roma.

De asemenea, fiul meu, la Roma, nimeni nu ştie cât de multe oraşe există în regatul tău, sau eparhia şi de episcop. Aţi putea să-mi ofere informaţii cu privire la numele de parohii, preoţii lor şi de episcop sau eparhie, dacă aveţi unul?

A încheiat el.

Cu ajutorul tău, ţara dumneavoastră va merge foarte departe!
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In my kingdom (with a county) we have 8 towns.
Mirceadino trys to remember.
In Rosiorii de Vede, priest is Vankedi. In Slatina is Cleo2626 and his helper Adyady. Rata11 is in Curtea de Arges and Siberianuljun and I help she.
Mirceadino closed the eyes for a moment to remember the others priest.
Oh... In Pitesti, priest is Dr.devil which is helped by Mabum21. Bricheta is in Campulung, Andrutz is in Snagov, Goods is in Targsor and Gras is in Targoviste (Gras is abroad and Tisha comes from there). I don't know about others priest and helpers.
The archdeacon listens with attention.
---------
In regatul meu (cu un comitat) avem 8 oraşe.
Mirceadino încearcă să-şi amintească.
În Rosiorii de Vede, preot este Vankedi. În Slatina este Cleo2626 cu ajutorul lui Adyady. Rata11 este în Curtea de Arges şi Siberianuljun cu mine o ajutăm.
Mirceadino a închis ochii pentru un moment să-şi amintească de alţi preoţi.
Oh... În Pitesti, preot este Dr.devil care este ajutat de Mabum21. Bricheta este în Campulung, Andrutz este în Snagov, Goods este în Targsor şi Gras este în Targoviste (Gras este în străinătate şi Tisha vine de acolo). NNu ştiu de alţi preoţi sau ucenici.
Arhidiaconul asculta cu atenţie.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 8:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very interesting my son. Do you know who can provide me the rest of the information that is missing? Also, is there a priest leader of some sort? Am I right to assume you have no bishop and no cathedral yet?

Sorry for all the questions, but Rome does not know and we want to help!

-------

Foarte interesant fiul meu. Ştiţi care pot furniza-mi restul informaţiilor care lipsesc? De asemenea, există un lider preot oarecare? Am dreptate să-şi asume nu aveţi nici un episcop şi nici o catedrală încă?

Ne pare rău pentru toate întrebările, dar Roma nu ştie şi vrem să ajute!
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 9:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Being there and hearing the conversation, Tisha needs to correct something:

Sorry for interupting your conversation, but I just want to make a correction.
I will not replace Gras in Targoviste, I will go to live in Rosiorii de Vede, my old town, and Gras will be back soon to his seat. I don't know why everyone thinks I am going to sneak into his Church

Thanks Kennagillian.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 9:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The priest leader is Cleo2626. But he is not ordain, I think. He can't be bichop because we haven't a cathedral... And Thanks you, sister Tisha for correct me. Very Happy
-------
Preotul lider este Cleo2626. Dar nu este hirotonit, cred. El nu poate fi episcop pentru că nu avem catedrală... Şi mulţumesc soră Tisha pentru că m-ai corectat. Very Happy
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 9:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please sister Tisha, feel free to join us. The more the better.

Then turns to his notes.

Let me see if I got this right:

Citation:

Church of the Principality of Valahia

Priest leader: Cleo2626

Campulung
priest: Bricheta

Pitesti
priest: Dr.devil
deacon: Mabum21

Rata11
priest: Curtea de Arges
deacon: Siberianuljun and Mirceadino

Rosiorii de Vede
priest: Vankedi

Slatina
priest: Cleo2626
deacon: Adyady

Snagov
priest: Andrutz

Targoviste
priest: Gras

Targsor
priest: Goods

I cannot find any records from any of these clergy being baptised or ordained in Rome. My suggestion is to call everyone to be present at the integration cerimony (with Rome) and get everything confirmed (that will be 3 posts instead of doing 1-2 full role plays). This way everything is valid and all of their sacraments will hold.

Then for your priest leader I will carry out the vice-primate roleplay - to be the leader - then I will contact the game admins to say the roleplay is good, players are active and involved and if you can be given a cathedral, bishop and dioceses. (at the same time we can look into a concordat but no worries).
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 10:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Father. I do join, because I am curious to find out more.
Linstening the names on the list that Father was reading, she completes:

You can add me to Rosiorii de Vede, then smiles.

And maybe others will see if there are more priests in their towns and complete the list too.
Father, I would want to translate these important ceremonies into my native language, then write them on blank pages, then tape them to create books for my fellow faithfull comunity. It is allowed to do so?
If yes, what do I have to do, to have acces to these documents?

Thanks Kennagillian.
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 10:29 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi there, i am the oldest priest in Valahia and yes, i am the leader of Valahian priests.
I will take the appropriate measures in order to make all of our priests to post here and be baptized so we can have our cathedral. Rolling Eyes
We've been waiting for this moment for such a long time, so tank you for helping us.
As far as i remember, i had been baptized here (on this forum), but if you can't find the record of the ceremony, i am ready to be baptized again!
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 10:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Embrace yourselves - super long post! Post is OOC to make it easier!

1. Revised romanian clergy list

Citation:

Church of the Principality of Valahia

Priest leader: Cleo2626

Campulung
priest: Bricheta

Pitesti
priest: Dr.devil
deacon: Mabum21

Rata11

Rosiorii de Vede
priest: Vankedi
deacon: Tisha_777

Slatina
priest: Cleo2626
deacon: Adyady

Snagov
priest: Andrutz

Targoviste
priest: Gras

Targsor
priest: Goods

2. How to translate texts in Rome
All translation work is done in the Villa St. Loyats. It is our translation workshop where all translators work, and each language have their own sub-forum. Steps to follow:

2.1 Use the application form, fill it in and post it in the main room. The prefect of St Loyats, Cyrianna, will then give you access to your space (I already flagged her that you will be applying soon so she can give me the information for the forum (name etc) so I can set it up as the Rome administrator).

2.2 I will start posting the roleplays in your room to be translated as you required them. They are in portuguese - they don't exist in english! - but they are 100% in line with the church law, sacred texts, beautifully made (well, I made them hehe) and ensure interaction from players (requires witnesses etc) and shows how the church works.

2.3 Looking ahead your clergy will then use these translated roleplays to celebrate their sacraments.

3. Integration of Romanian Church in Rome and confirmation of Romanian clergy
To be honest I cannot find any records of your clergy being baptised and/or ordained so really the easiest thing is to have everyone confirmed. This way we are 100% sure everything is valid. You have 2 alternatives:

3.A Clergy comes to the integration ceremony - which needs to happen anyway and is a grand event to celebrate all of you coming to Rome officially in the grand Basilica of St. Titus (big thing!!) - and in the ceremony they are confirmed, both the baptism and ordination (as required) with only one post (example here). This saves the clergy doing 2 full roleplays with have not been translated yet, they would have to do the Portuguese model that Tisha did here.

3.B Clergy is baptised and ordained (as required) all over again with the full roleplay (in Portuguese or translated into Romanian).

Bottom line is that the clergy who want to get on with it, don't have time to roleplay can do the confirmation in the integration ceremony; and the clergy who likes roleplaying can do the individual roleplays. It is up to each player to decide and there are no problems choosing one way or the other.

After all clergy is baptised/ordained their sacraments will be made valid retrospectively by an edict of myself. By this time I will need a list of the names (IG and forum)

Example: Name in game (IG): t_zak4 - Name in forum: Martin di Medici

baptised/married/funeral/ordained etc to include in the edict (I don't just say "everything before is now valid"). I will also help you with the registration of all this - we have a register here in Rome - and you can also do a fancy excel spreadsheet with Google Docs to keep it tidy (I do these with everyone and makes everything so easy and simple).

I know it sounds a lot but slowly, patiently we get there. I am here to explain, help and guide! Oh, good to meet you Cleo!!
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 11:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Listening carefully Father's words, Tisha goes quickly to the St Loyats to complete her application form then comes back to see if some more Valahian fellows will come.

Thank you Father for explaining all this steps to us.

Thanks Kennagillian.
mirceadino
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 2:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal a écrit:

Rata11

Mirceadino read in the Archdeacon's notes. He saw a wrong.
I'm sorry, Your Eminesce, but you make a wrong."Curtea de Arges" is a town, Rata11 is the priestess.
-------
Mirceadino citi in notitele arhideaconului. A vazut o greseala.
Scuzati-ma, Eminesta Ta, dar ati facut o greseala. "Curtea de Arges" este un oras, Rata11 este preoteasa.
gras

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 5:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi
I'm priest Gras ......
cleo2626

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 5:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cleo2626 came to Rome to witness an a integration of Valahia in comunnity.

In there was Dunpeal, waiting for somebody. "Hello Dunpeal, i am here".

Cleo2626 sitted down and waited for Valahian priests.
Rolling Eyes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 2 sur 4

Sauter vers: