L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Valahia brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Andrutz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello!

My name is Andrutz and I'm priest in Snagov. I am glad I found this place where we can serve Jah with proud.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Goods

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 7:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello

My name is Goods I'm a priest in Targsor.

I'm glad I'm here where I can be closer to Jah.
Monsterguid

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 10, 2009 11:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Valahian's priests, welcome to Rome! Monsterguid says in greeting to clerics Valahian.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
mabum21

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 7:58 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

seeing all his brothers on the steps of church mabum21 asks: whats happening here?
a voice from the crowd responds we all will be baptised
Thinking that it must not hurt if everyone stays mabum21 joins the crowd and waits in the line
tisha_777

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 8:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Tisha waves to all her Valahian brothers and bows to Father Monsterguid!
She is so glad to see more and more peoples coming in the main atrium.

Welcome to all!

Thanks Kennagillian.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 1:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

mirceadino a écrit:
Dunpeal a écrit:

Rata11
priest: Curtea de Arges
deacon: Siberianuljun and Mirceadino

Mirceadino read in the Archdeacon's notes. He saw a wrong.
I'm sorry, Your Eminesce, but you make a wrong."Curtea de Arges" is a town, Rata11 is the priestess.
-------
Mirceadino citi in notitele arhideaconului. A vazut o greseala.
Scuzati-ma, Eminesta Ta, dar ati facut o greseala. "Curtea de Arges" este un oras, Rata11 este preoteasa.

Thanks for letting me know Mirceadino.

1. Re - Revised romanian clergy list

Citation:

Church of the Principality of Valahia

Priest leader: Cleo2626

Campulung
priest: Bricheta

Curtea de Arges
priest: Rata11
deacon: Siberianuljun and Mirceadino

Pitesti
priest: Dr.devil
deacon: Mabum21

Rosiorii de Vede
priest: Vankedi
deacon: Tisha_777

Slatina
priest: Cleo2626
deacon: Adyady

Snagov
priest: Andrutz

Targoviste
priest: Gras

Targsor
priest: Goods

gras a écrit:
Hi
I'm priest Gras ......

Welcome Gras Razz

Andrutz a écrit:
Hello!

My name is Andrutz and I'm priest in Snagov. I am glad I found this place where we can serve Jah with proud.

Welcome Andrutz Razz

Goods a écrit:
Hello

My name is Goods I'm a priest in Targsor.

I'm glad I'm here where I can be closer to Jah.

Welcome Goods Razz

mabum21 a écrit:
seeing all his brothers on the steps of church mabum21 asks: whats happening here?
a voice from the crowd responds we all will be baptised
Thinking that it must not hurt if everyone stays mabum21 joins the crowd and waits in the line

Welcome mabum21 Razz

----------------------------------
########################

IMPORTANT

########################

I started the ceremony of integration here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=18203

Please join and follow the instructions. Make sure you mention:

1. Your name In Game (IG) - for example: tisha_777
2. Your roleplay name - for example: Tisha Blackberry

When we are ready to go to the next step Cleo can tell me - that way I will not forget anyone =)

Lets go Razz
RAta11

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 2:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi all! My name is Rata11 and i am priest in Curtea de Arges town, not inverse. Laughing Laughing Laughing
I been just baptised by Petru...but now is dead.. Crying or Very sad
I don't be ordained...
Dunpeal i read all you say and i understand, Petru is not been baptised by you or your friends, but when Petru leave Valahia, because he wants to lerne, in this periode is be baptised by Ingeburge. I don't know if Ingeburge autory is approved by you but, i know Petru is have proofs. In that time Petru it was member of my family and share with us her happynes...put on family forum baptism certificate, ordained certificate and priest stamp.
But if Ingeburge autory is not approved, is not a problem, I accept to be again baptised and respective ordained. Very Happy

Please forgive my english...is not very good.. Very Happy

Dernière édition par RAta11 le Ven Déc 11, 2009 2:59 pm; édité 1 fois
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

RAta11 a écrit:
Hi all! My name is Rata11 and i am priestess in Curtea de Arges town, not inverse. Laughing Laughing Laughing
I been just baptised by Petru...but now is dead.. Crying or Very sad
I don't be ordained...
Dunpeal i read all you say and i understand, Petru is not been baptised by you or your friends, but when Petru leave Valahia, because he wants to lerne, in this periode is be baptised by Ingeburge. I don't know if Ingeburge autory is approved by you but, i know Petru is have proofs. In that time Petru it was member of my family and share with us her happynes...put on family forum baptism certificate, ordained certificate and priest stamp.
But if Ingeburge autory is not approved, is not a problem, I accept to be again baptised and respective ordained. Very Happy

Please forgive my english...is not very good.. Very Happy

Ingebourge is cardinal but to make everything easy we confirm EVERYONE. That way we know EVERYONE is valid =)

PS: Put you as priest =)

----

Ingebourge este cardinal, ci de a face tot ceea ce usor ne confirma toata lumea. În acest fel ştim că toată lumea este valabil =)

PS: Pune-te ca preot =)
Chris_Romani

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 11, 2009 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome Valahians in Rome...
Bine ati vinit in Roma!

Chris welcomes the Valahians
adyady
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 12, 2009 7:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well I have found
I am Adyady and are Deacon in Slatina and I am glad I can be with you to serve and to preach the word of Jah
Jah be with you
sector3

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 16, 2009 10:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

sector3 looked at his companions and listen carefully what is spoken. cardinal dunpeal have right, but rather thought the appointment was a vlach bishop on his land. after a few moments to review said with a hoarse voice:

- a principality wallachia is too large to be ignored and too far from the center of the world to be put into consideration. it's time to manage our own church. is a requirement perfectly decent and justified. years have passed over this country can be an argument for the autonomy of the church of wallachia. may not be sufficient administrative experience, but sure enough desire and experience. cardinal dunpeal please be the bearer of our message, our friend and our ally in this task.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 17, 2009 1:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Sector, each country has its own church just like the Kingdom of Portugal has the Portuguese Church and the Kingdom of France has the French Church so will Valahia have the Valahian Church - that is what I am helping to establish.
Bricheta.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 18, 2009 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Running to Rome in his thinking, Bricheta thought how could he delay so long. Embarassed

Well I finally arrived and I am ready for baptism.
I enjoy to meet with you all here!
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 18, 2009 6:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate helps Bricheta.

My child, if you wish to be baptised you just need to say "I want to be baptised" and then I can arrange for the ceremony to begin. It would be good some Vahalian person wishes to follow the way of the church so they can be made deacon and do baptisms and other sacraments to help me.
Bricheta.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 18, 2009 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes! I want to be baptised.

It will be okay if I recite the creed in "Integration of Romanian community" to be baptised whit the others? Smile
Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Église du principalat de Valahia - Church of the Principality of Valahia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
Page 3 sur 4

Sauter vers: