L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 27, 2009 7:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After the deaconisation ceremony Puper comes back to the main square and thinks about current changes in his life and about what is hidden in the near future.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 27, 2009 11:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal quickly follows Puper's steps walking just behind him but in front of many acolytes holding torches and some sort of day umbrellas. Knowing that the second step was made towards integration the archdeacon moved on and raised the bar for the Czech people.

Father Puper, this is your new treatment title, now that you are a deacon you perform the ceremonies of baptism, marriage and funeral with my permission. Do you know of any Czech brothers that may be interested in being baptizing and received into our big family?

Remembering that the baptism ceremony ought to be in Czech quickly inquiries about San Loyats.

And I have sent documents about how to perform the baptism ceremony to your Vomitorium in the Villa San Loyats. I understand they are in Portuguese but they are very complete and include instructions for all parties too. Please have a look.

Making a hand gesture one of the acolytes beings a chair for Dunpeal. He was tired from the previous ceremony and needed to rest his old legs.

------

OOC: The RP for the baptism the Portuguese use was placed in the Vomitorium forum in Villa St. Loyats. It is a very complete roleplay and I have been passing it to the new churches since it is rare to have standard and complete roleplays for these ceremonies (English don't have them). /OOC
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper kneels beside the cardinals chair and answers

There are few believers in Brno, that are ready to be baptized now.
One of them is possible future mayor of the town.

Thank you for your documents. I will look at them as soon as possible.

Excuse me, please

Puper makes a pause being interrupted by a messanger, that gives him a letter.
Puper reads the letter quickly and then continues

Good news. The woman I just talked about was already elected mayor of town Brno. I think, if she will be baptized, others will follow her.
She also asks me to discuss with you the appointment of the new priest for the parish of Brno.

After a short break Puper continues

I would like to do this work. I know I have to be ordained first and it is too early now. I would like to ask you to ordain me anyway.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 02, 2009 4:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The archdeacon visibly happy with the information replies.

Well, to be ordained certain things need to be done.

Pulling a pen and paper continues.

1. Do you have the right skills? (level 3 Church way);
2. What is the information in your parish church? (print screen in english of your church menu);
3. To be ordained I would see with very good eyes you baptizing the newly elector mayor. As deacon your mission is to baptize but remember, you need to ask my permission first.

And rests, sipping some tea.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper answers cardinals questions

1. Yes, i have required skills
2. there are information about our parish church
3. I suppose the mayor of Brno will ask me to be baptized soon. I will inform you immediatelly.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 06, 2009 12:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Excellent my son. As soon as the mayor is baptised, or you baptise someone else, we can move to your ordination. I believe is it a good idea to show you can at least baptize properly.

Looking at the other informations.

And then we can think about appointing you priest of your town too.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 10:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Another messanger comes to Puper and gives him a letter. Puper reads it quickly...

She already asked for baptism. Here is her request.

...and gives the letter to cardinal...

I would like to ask you to give me permission to celebrate this sacrament.

And Puper waits for cardinals answer
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, off course, I grant you permission. Please let me know when the baptism is done. - says the cardinal smiling.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Jeu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, your Eminency. I have to go now to prepare all for the sacrament.
I will inform you soon

Puper thanks to cardinal, then he rises and leaves the square.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 20, 2009 11:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper comes back to the square to continue in conversation with Cardinal Dunpeal. Thinking about the ceremony he just celebrated he looks for the cardinal...
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 20, 2009 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Have you baptised the mayor yet? - enquiries the cardinal.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper is happy seeing the cardinal again.

Yes I did. I sent the messenger to you with a notice about it. I see now that he did not arrived yet.

It is great experience - my first baptism. I hope others will follow soon.

Puper thinks about the ceremony. After a while he adds

Oh, I almost forgot. I wanted to ask you to put the name of Zerogirl to the registry of Baptisms. Could you please do it?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 21, 2009 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have just received the report and it was a very good cerimony.

Then the cardinal turned to his little book.

For the moment you don't have a register yet but I will request one to be done. In the meantime I think it is time for your ordination. You have completed the mission I set for you and I would like to give you another mission, a more challenging one.

Short pause.

If you are ready my son you need to ask me to be ordinated.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 21, 2009 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think Im ready to become priest. Please, ordain me.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 21, 2009 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The prelate Dunpeal visibly happy replies positively.

I hear your call my son, please join me here as I am preparing your cerimony.

-----

I opened a new thread - for now you just need to "show up and enter the chapel". Once we have 2 other witnesses we will continue.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 2 sur 8

Sauter vers: