L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 06, 2010 6:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Could you please contact the office to ask them to send more bread and wine to Brno church?

(OOC: solving of the last bug took more than 2 months. I think its better to check whether masses are working first than wait next 2 month for "not a bug" answer, so if you can somehow send me some bread and wine, do it, please)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 06, 2010 6:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The best thing is to use the faq in game and contact the game admins directly =)
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 06, 2010 8:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will try it.

But there is another thing I would like to discuss with you

I would like to travel to the western part of German Empire and maybe France to study from the books that are not available in Moravia and nearer kingdoms. So I ask you to allow me to leave my parish for approximatelly 2 months.

I know there always should be someone who will provide spiritual services to town community, so i was searching for people who wish to dedicate their lives to the church. Finally I found one man who would like to be the priest in the future. We spent many nights talking about various aspects of faith and religion and I think he is good candidate for clergy.

Is it possible to make him deakon of Brno parish? I asked him to come here too so I can introduce him to you.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 06, 2010 5:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

If you travel for so long, and there is another able to replace you in the meantime, who is baptised and ordained, this would be the best alternative. If he is not baptised or ordained, that can be arranged just like you were baptised and ordained, so can someone else (they need to be level 3 church way too in game).

I also advise to contact the German county you are visiting and pay your respects, it is courtesy. Especially, fall into good graces with the local bishop, and see if they can support you with special classes in the university, if required.

In faith, we are all brothers. Do not forget this.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 07, 2010 1:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Unfortunatelly there is no other church way person there in Brno.

The one I was talking about is still farmer (lvl1). He would like to follow the church way in the future. I think he could gain some experience working as deacon in Brno.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 07, 2010 5:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good idea, deacon is a good starting point.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2010 6:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think he is somewhere in Rome now, I'll send him a mesage to join us here so you can talk with him before deaconisation.
Could you please celebrate the ceremony for him?

Puper calls the messenger, writes a short message and gives it to him.
Please give it to Mr Britain, you will find him somewhere around english seminary.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2010 6:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes.
Britain

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2010 3:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is very nice day
Britain comes whole sweaty, it seems that he ran and joins the conversation:

Good afternoon, my eminence kardinal Dunpeal and priest Puper,

I came as I got a message from the priest Puper,talk about respect to my ordination as deacon.I would like to become a deacon because I haven ´t got experience but I would like to become a priest,later (when I´ll be lv.3)
Have you got any questions for me?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 09, 2010 3:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No questions my son, I will ask my prefect Picco to come here to help.
Britain

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 11, 2010 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Britain waiting.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 12, 2010 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Britain, nice to see you here.
Did you already enroll for the seminary course?
Britain

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 12, 2010 7:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Today, I asked if I could go to the course.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 20, 2010 8:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good news. If you will need help with something, ask me. I think you will go thru quickly.

Puper turns back to cardinal Dunpeal and asks him

Your Eminence, can I help with preparations of Britain´s ceremony while we will wait for prefect Picco?
Is there anything I can do now?
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 26, 2010 6:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My son Puper, have you done baptisms before? Do you have the documents (roleplay) for the baptism so you can do one? (in your native language is ok, otherwise I have it but only in Portuguese).
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 4 sur 8

Sauter vers: