L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 16, 2009 11:25 am    Sujet du message: The search for Czech brothers and sisters Répondre en citant

The archdeacon of Rome is in the main square wondering about his other brothers and sisters, beyond the walls of Rome towards the West. He wonders if the faithful and the believers who speak czech are aware of Rome and the impact Rome can have in their lives, helping them to come closer to Jah and to live among the bigger community - the flock of Jah.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Puper

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper is coming to the square and trying to breathe deep and slow. it can be seen that he ran all the way.
He stops at the edge of square looking around as if searching for something. When he see the archdeakon, he heads to him.

He bows before archdeacon.

Greetings, Your Eminence,
please, accept my excuse for I´m late.
I recieved Your message to come here. Unfortunatelly, I´m new to Rome and got lost.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 18, 2009 8:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal is very happy seeing someone came to him and introduce himself. Visibly smiling he is quick to reassure Pupper.

My friend, welcome to Rome! Be assured that you are not late and that many people get lost but soon you will know your way.

Brief pause.

So, what is your name and where do you come from? Are you baptised?

And waits for a reply, letting Pupper have a breather that he may be tired from searching the right place in Rome to be.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 18, 2009 9:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a while Puper answers

My name is Puper, and I am baptized. Only for few days.

I have been baptized on October 15th of this year in Lios Mor Church in Ireland by His Excellency bishop Furiax. It is still very new feeling for me.

Now I am on the way from Ireland to my homeland, Czech Kingdom. I made a stop here in Rome to study in the seminary.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal smiles when he hears Pupper was baptised.

Good to meet you my son, it is a indeed a privilege to be part of His flock.

The smile grows bigger when he hears Pupper is Czech.

And you are Czech, we really need to ensure we save your people since there are not many baptised and little is known about them.

He then approves when he hears of the stop in Rome to study at the seminary.

Are you studying in the English speaking seminary my child? What are you studying now?

And thought it would be a good idea to stop there for he had asked many questions and did not wish Pupper to be confused or forget an answer.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 19, 2009 6:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper listens to the Cardinal. Then thinks about questions Cardinal gave him. After he feels his answers are formed correctly, he replies

I have not been there for long time, Your Eminency, but I think you are right. Czech people are known to be atheistic.
I think, they believe in Jah and their hearts are full of love and friendship, the problem is they don't accept church organisations. It's our task to show them what the Church can offer to them and that their life will be better if they will be part of Aristotelian Church.

He makes a little break and then continues

I'm studying in the English speaking seminary. I have just started my studies. Now I'm taking lessons for the first level. It's about sacraments, preaching, existing orders and, of course, the basics of the Universal and Roman Aristotelian Church.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 19, 2009 6:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The sun was high and its light was strong. Dunpeal drank Pupper's words with interest as this was his first contact with the Czech people. No doubt there were challenges ahead but he was sure that with the right guidance and the proper motivation many great things could come from these new childreen of Jah.

My son, we are all born believers. It is then our responsability, as guides of Jah, to show everyone the right way. Christo's teachings are those of friendship, love and help. Do not be confused by the bureaucratic structure of our Holy Church. Many, such as myself, work hard to change things and improve support to out brothers in an easier and simpler way. Unofrtunately, everything in Rome takes a loooong time but we are patient, we will get there...in the end!

Having a deep breath he continues.

And I , my son, will be here to aid your crusade. This path that you must follow to bring light to your land. Don't be confused by the church organisation; we are slowly changing it from the inside.

Thinking back to his old days in the seminary the archdeacon is pleased to hear about the interesting study areas that Pupper is about to delve in.

I am sure you will learn great things from the english seminary, I hope you do not become too confused. Some texts are too long and wordy. I am a practical man of Jah.

Then Dunpeal continues his questions. There was so much he wanted to know and luckily a lot of time to find the answers.

So what can you tell me about your land? How many parishes are there? Are there priests there yet? And about bishops? Do you have any dioceses, archdioceses or provinces?

The questions made sense. They were necessary to establish how Dunpeal would help Pupper. The prelate was already thinking about the next questions such was his curiosity.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 21, 2009 2:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Although the sun was shining, clouds ran across the face of Puper. He was little surprised and confused

I hoped you could help me to answer these questions. There are no parishes or dioceses - our kingdom is forming just now. It is heterodox area now.

I thought you will help us to establish new church organisation there.

Puper thinks a while about his new home smiling gently. He tries to imagine how will czech kingdom grow and prosper with the Jah's blessing.

In the beginning there will be space for no more than one parish, i'm not sure with dioceses or archdioceses.
Whole believers comunity is settled in Brno, so first czech parish could be established here.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal very surprised with Puper's informations enquiries further.

So are you saying there is only one Czeck town now?
Puper

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper nods sadly

Yes, there is only one county surrounding the town of Brno loyal to the Czech King

The last king of Czech Kingdom died without crown prince. Many local lords declared themselves independent ruler of their land. No one was strong enough to reunite the Kingdom. This led to many small local wars and to the final disintegration of the old Czech Kingdom.

One relative of the last King was found not too long ago. King's loyalists got together in Brno and raised him as a new King. Now they will try to reunite Kingom.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dunpeal smiles.

My son, there are then reasons to rejoice and be happy. Not all is lost and we have faith! And Jah will lead you to a great future.

Short pause.

Have you ever thought about becoming a guide to the Czech faithful? Have you ever felt a calling to serve Jah?

Sipping some tea he continues.

There are many ways to serve Jah. For example, you can become a deacon and perform baptisms, marriages and funerals with the added permission to marriage. You can also be ordained and become a priest, who does the same as a deacon but can also appoint deacons, is in charge of the parish church and celebrates mass; however, priests are not allowed to marry.

Hoping to not have disappointed Puper the archdeacon waits for his reply in suspense.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Puper listens to the cardinal and then answers

It is a long time ago, when I decided to dedicate my whole life to Jah.

I hope I will be soon prepared to ask Church representatives for ordination and I hope also that Church representatives will accept my request.

Then I would like to serve Jah in Czech Kingdom.
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 22, 2009 8:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seeing so much interest the cardinal proposes the first step to Puper in the big family that is Jah.

My son, the first step is to become a deacon. You can perform the basic sacraments and are not bound by some vows, for example, you can still marriage. This is my advice to you having heard how you feel and what you believe in.

Searching for his Book of Virtues, necessary for this ceremony, Dunpeal adds.

If you wish to become a deacon all you have to say is "I want to become a deacon", and I will take care of the preparations.

And searches his pockets and queries his acolyte for the Book of Virtues for it cannot be found...anywhere.
Puper

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 23, 2009 11:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I still have not finished my studies in the seminary. If it is not a problem, than
I want to become a deakon
Dunpeal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 24, 2009 8:04 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The preparations start immediately and Dunpeal is quick to reassure Puper.

My son, you can be made a deacon. The seminary, at this stage, will complement your knowledge about our Holy Church.

The searches once more for his copy of the Book of Virtues and realises it a Portuguese copy.

Your cerimony starts here my son.

And walks to the chapel.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 1 sur 8

Sauter vers: