L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 12, 2011 3:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the ceremony of national integration, we could continue to wait. Father Puper, do you think your nation should be declared fully integrated, or do you think some more development time is preferred?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 14, 2011 9:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

in fact I dont know what to say. What does it mean - to be integrated?

I do my best to learn as much about the Church as is possible and to give this knowledge to our community. Now there is only one priest in Czech lands and its me. Next to me there is one deacon - brother Britain - and one other person would like to be a deacon - Koco, both of them will be priests soon (lvl3 church way). More than 10% of current population are faithful and at least one third of the rest are believers.
If you ask whether we feel to be part of the Church, then yes, we do.
If you ask whether we know and understand all the rules and procedures of the Church, then no, we dont.
The reason is not that we dont want to know it. Some rules and information dont exist, some are obsolete, some are unreachable for non french speaking members.

So, from my point of view, I think we are integrated.
I only dont know what is this ceremony good for. We are the part of The Church so why such ceremony.

Puper makes a little pause and then returns to the Koco´s thing...

Thank you for your approval. I would like to celebrate Koco´s deaconisation in Brno´s local church so Moravian people can visit it without travelling to Rome (OOC - on the game first forum). Koco is their count so it will be big event for the whole Moravia. Is it possible?
Apocas
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 15, 2011 12:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Integration can be defined in part by both your examples. Though the first example is relevant for us in this moment. To a certainly extent, very few will ever fully be able to say they have completed the second example, but we will start to get closer to that in the near future.

So in a simple way, to be integrated is to being willing, and to try, to join with the universal church in common cause. For the more procedural matters that will can be done while integrating, and developing a more normalised structure. In principle let us confirm the Czech Church as integrated, and work on the formal procedural integration over the next few days and weeks.

As for the ceremony, if the Czech church does not want one, it does not have to have one. Some national churches like to have a big event, a celebration. Others do not feel the need for it. Whichever way is preferred by your church, that is perfectly fine.

As for the place of the ceremony of Brother Koko, yes, absolutely you may have it at the local church. Having the involvement of the local parish is certainly a positive thing, and should be helpful to his ministry.

In the next few days, we can begin the procedural process of integration. But for now, if you have any questions, requests, or any information you would like to share please feel free to let us know and we will try to help in what way we can.
Koco

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 01, 2011 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence.

I am a deacon Koco, I am from Zeme Koruny Ceske, Brno. I am L3 and I have church way. I want to be priest. Our father (priest) Puper is now in the monastery and I dont know what is happening? Our often dont have the mass.
I wrote father Puper, but nothing.

I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ?
Thank you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 09, 2011 1:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

...???
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother,

How many priests are there in total?
What the church's role in secular life?
Who is your bishop (if is there)?
How can I help you?

Blessing:

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 14, 2011 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence.

We have in Brno 1 priest (father Puper) and 2 deacon (Koco and Britain). Puper is long inactive and he is very long in the monastry. We dont have priest in Brno and we dont have mass.
I am active deacon, but I am not priest, but I am L3 church way.
I want to be priest.
I wrote admins and nothing, I wrote father Puper and nothing. I dont know, what I can do. I need help and I want in Brno funktional church.
I dont know, who is our bishop.

I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ?

Thank you
deacon Koco.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 16, 2011 11:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers,

First, there is a need for an active priest. If you would like to be a priest, then I ordained you.
Important that the Czech people to receive the sacraments.

Blessing:

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 16, 2011 12:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, this is good. I want active priest.
Sava

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 23, 2011 10:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok. I going to ordain you.

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK. I am happy...
Sava

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 22, 2012 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Czech Brothers.

How are you? Do you need help?

Write a meaning to me, that how the church life there?

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

nice to see you here. I think Koco does well as parish priest of Brno. The community grows and Brno´s church too. Seems almost like cathedral now.

And that reminds me...
When the Roman builders will finish their work on the closed room you talked about after Koco´s deaconisation? There are some cases we want to discuss with you there like cathedral for Czech community, so called intergration and others...
Sava

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 04, 2012 12:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am glad that you're well. I will arrange for you to be a closed forum in this place.

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 14, 2012 11:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The closed forum of Czech Clergy is done. Reverend Puper you are the moderate.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 6 sur 8

Sauter vers: