L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The search for Czech brothers and sisters
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Koco

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 15, 2012 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence Aranykorona and brother Puper,

nice to see you. I agree become chaplain of Brno and Puper priest of Brno. I like work in Brno's church. The community grows in Brno's parish.

Regards, priest Koco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Puper

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 20, 2012 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OOC:
I cannot see any new forum in this section. Could you please send link?
I can see usergroup Czech Clergy, but cannot join it (cannot apply to become a member - it says it is closed group). Please put me in that group.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sava

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 20, 2012 10:20 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh, I'm sorry. It's done.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 05, 2012 10:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ?

The community grows and Brno´s church too. Seems almost like cathedral now.

We have in Brno 2 priest (father Puper and father Koco) and 1 deacon (Britain). Puper is traveling priest. I want to travel and study, I need study (L3 church way).
Other person would like to be a deacon and priest -Lumpik, Maggie, Tajblik, will be priests soon (lvl3 church way). More than 30 % of current population are faithful and at least one third of the rest are believers.
Our parish is not part of any diocese (in geographical meaning). I would like to ask my superior for approval to diaconize Lumpik, Maggie and Tajblik.

There are some cases we want to discuss with you there like cathedral for Czech community, so called intergration and others...

Thank you.
Priest Koco.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 06, 2012 9:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Esteemed Reverand Father,

Cardinal is nolonger of active service! I am here to oversee the needs of the New Churches and to help them integrate.

If you want my approval, please present a document and I will give the approval Wink

Also I am always available to talk of the integration, so ask me anything you need to talk about.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Oct 06, 2012 10:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminence Koolike, you are faster than my letters! Smile I was beginning to write you about this good news when I saw you here.
Very happy to meet you here.
I am at your disposal to help. as always.
Father Koko wrote me to ask some help and I was checking the situation.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 09, 2012 8:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your eminence,
Which document do you mean? (If you mean document for integration of Czech churches to URAC, don't you have any template or example of this document? Smile)
Many thanks.

Follower of the faith path Lumpik.
koolike101

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 09, 2012 4:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
I want know, how do it continue the procedural process of integration. Can I know what is happening in this process ?

Well the process of integration is a bit complex. As the word says it we deal with integration. It means that we oversee that the ecclesiastical (churchly) government of Czech speaking lands are compatible with the Roman ones.

To put it into a picture we create a small circle and then place the small circle in a big circle Laughing .

During the process several things happen. For instance a primacy is formed what allows clergy to be ordained and to be governed. Also we try to see as much as we can into the matter of forming spiritually the local clergy so that they inturn could oversee the spiritual formation of other priests. Several documents are prepeared and translated if there are translators. Everything to oversee a smooth integration is done.

Citation:
I would like to ask my superior for approval to diaconize Lumpik, Maggie and Tajblik.

That was the document I had in mind. I am not very experienced at this kind of a field, being that I haven't had much of a work and I am quite newly appointed. I understand however, that you want me to write to the Brennos in the OOC section that you'd get a cathredal.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 11, 2012 12:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Both components, IG and RP, are important.
IG cathedrals, dioceses and primacies are created, RP aspiring priests are formed by studying the Books of Virtues and studying Theology, Diplomacy, Ministry Maxima in seminaries recognized. A bit 'at a time the texts are translated into the Czech language and then can begin preaching and training of new faithfuls and new priests.
Perhaps the best thing in religion is RP, which is the most developed of all the various sectors of RK.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 12, 2012 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day to all,

i´m back again after some time of inactivity and i can see that we will talk again about so called integration.
it is very long time ago when we have declared our readiness to be declared integrated. BUT noone told us what does it mean and what conditions / requirements we should meet.

PLEASE, tell us what should we do to finish these discussions and become "integrated" part of URAC.

In fact, from its begining the Czech Church was built by URAC priests under the supervision of URAC superiors. So, how is it possible now that we are not part of URAC?

Please, create "checklist" of all we should do and we will work on it. Do not talk only about undefined abstract "things to do"

to deaconisation...

Current version of canon law does not contain part describing parochial clergy.
Older absolete version tells us this:

Parish priest
He can name two clerks to aid him as needed, either vicars or deacons, and as many assistants as he desires, insofar as they are approved by his bishop.

So Koco ask you to allow him to name new deacon/vicar.
While there is already one deacon in brno parish, he can name one more if you allow him to do it. I think it is enough if you say "you can do it" here. He will choose one of the candidates and the rest will be apointed acolytes (if you agree).
Vice-Prefect of Vomitarium
----------------------------
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2012 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A parish priest IG (I mean, the one that can celebrate mass IG through his parochial office) can name two deacons and some acolytes (as many assistants as he desires) under approval of his bishop.
Only the parish priest and deacons can baptize, celebrate marriages and funerals RP. Acolytes help relations with the faithful and study.

Brothers, I understand your reasons, but I was not here when you began your integration process and I don't know your situation. Excuse me, but neither H.E. Koolike nor I are responsible for what our predecessor have done or have not done.
I am here now to help and I will try to be accurate.

Aspects IG.
Asking Brennos we can have the appointments IG of bishops and archbishops and the creation of dioceses and cathedrals and so on. Bishops can appoint IG the parish priests, who are players level 3 Church (if there are not level 3 Church, it is possible the momentary appointing of a level 2, that will be a "parochial vicar" waiting to go to level 3).

Aspects RP.
Although you can be appointed IG without knowing anything, you must remember that it is nonsense to be priests, bishops and deacons without knowing the Book of Virtues, the Canon Law, the Aristotelian Religion and the organization of the Church (Congregations, Offices in Rome, Diplomacy and so on... this is RP only). To be a level 3 Church doesn't mean to know anything about this. We learn these things in Recognized Seminars, sort of Universities RP only, in which you study and do examinations for diplomas. Then you will be a "real" aristotelian priest able to attract the faithful and to impersonate the Aristotelian Friendship.

To be precise, then, in addition to nominations IG clerics must study at a Recognized Seminary and are formed to Aristotelian Knowledge.

In the Italian Church, but not only in Italian one, we study at least until the Pastoral Maxima to be parish priests and theology (Theology RP, not the university IG one, which of course gives no knowledge "true") to be bishops.

I hope I've been helpful...

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have finished my studies in National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland - first level - on October the 27th 1457. From this date I´m waiting for higher level courses to be available. Do you know other school where it is possible to study higher levels in English?

I think our knowedge of both Book of Virtue and Canon Law is good. As the member of Vila san Loyats I have translated parts of Canon Law available in English and some texts from other languages. BoV is now "under translation"

But now..
lets talk about whole Czech Church, not individual clercs.
Our Church was built as an integral part of URAC. Probably somewhere during its evolution (cannot find better english word Smile ) it became isolated from Mother Church and now we would like to make it integral part of Urac again.
What should we do to get there?

If I understand what you wrote, we need some proper candidate for bishop office to be integrated. Bishop candidate have to have proper education. Is it right? If so, what education is needed and where can we get it?

Maybe you can tell me what part of Canon Law describes this issue (or some edict, notice?). I will look at it and tell you when we will be ready...
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I understand better your situation.
I don't know "what" happened and "why" the Czech Church remained isolated, but we can work together now to accelerate the complete integration.
I say very frankly that there is not in the Canon Law any description of the education needed to be a bishop (or even a simple priest...), because, as I said before, religious formation is RP.
Every Church has its own rules about this, but generally speaking in the majority of the National Churches the rule is: first and second level to be a priest, Theology (third level) to be a bishop.
I think at the moment the only seminary in which you can study second and third level in English is Fornovo, I mean, with traslation complete.
I am the Dean in San Domenico and we have complete courses (Professorship too, Fourth level, and Diplomacy), but we haven't translated them yet.

Fornovo Abbey

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 17, 2012 12:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you for the link, will try it...

When I asked you for canon law article or some edict, i thought something about integration, not bishop education. Does something like that exist?
there are many announced integrations but i did not find the any rules for it.
Koco

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 02, 2013 4:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have question...

I need heraldy or seal ... please help me for me...where do I find seal or heraldy for church? or my church ? this is same? or one parish one seal? or?
thank you

...Czech Viceprefect in Villa San Loyats - (Head-translator)
   http://koco.chocobo-team.eu/
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Církev Zemí koruny České - Église du Royaume Tchèque - Church of Corona regni Bohemiae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivante
Page 7 sur 8

Sauter vers: