L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[gdr] Arrival of H. E. Marcodepolis for H. Em. Ines..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 9:37 pm    Sujet du message: [gdr] Arrival of H. E. Marcodepolis for H. Em. Ines.. Répondre en citant

IT

Marco su consiglio di Sua Eminenza Roderic si presenza nelle sale dell'araldica annunciandosi, salve, vorrei parlare con Sua Eminenza Ines, vorrei postulare qui come araldo, chiedendo anche qualche delucidazione sul ruoo di araldo esperto. , rimase in religioso silenzio e pazientò in un angolo per non disturbare il passaggio.

ENG

Marco on the advice of His Eminence Roderic appears in the heraldry halls announcing himself, hi, I would like to speak with His Eminence Ines, I would like to postulate here as a herald, also asking for some clarification on the role of expert herald., he remained in religious silence and patiently stood in a corner so as not to disturb the passage.

Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Capua
Apprendista Araldico Papale
Prefetto dell'Insegnamento aristotelico
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Ines..

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 30, 2022 11:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Inès aveva ricevuto una lettera da Marco Depolis qualche giorno prima e, sebbene non avesse avuto abbastanza tempo per rispondere, fortunatamente l'uomo che l'aveva scritta era venuto a chiedere un incontro di persona. Sollevata da questa magnifica esecuzione, Inès andò a incontrare il prelato.

Monsignore, non c'è di che. La ringrazio molto per avermi scritto, anche se mi dispiace di non averle potuto rispondere come meritava. Si accomodi, sono interessato alla sua candidatura. Ha portato con sé qualche lavoro che ha realizzato, in modo da poter valutare le sue qualifiche?

-------

Inès had received a letter from Marco Depolis a few days earlier, and although she had not had enough time to reply, fortunately, the man who had written it had come to ask for a meeting in person. Relieved by this magnificent execution, Inès went to meet the prelate.

Monsignor, you are very welcome. Thank you very much for writing to me, although I regret that I have not been able to reply to you as you deserve. Please come in, I am interested in your candidacy. Have you brought any work that you have done so that we can consider your qualifications?

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
Prefect of the Court of His Holiness Sixtus IV
marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 12:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminenza, non preoccupatevi, sono gia sollevato che mi abbiate ricevuto, mi è capitato di dover rincorrere alcuni prelati piu in alto per cui grazie per l'appuntamento qui.

per quanto riguarda i miei lavori, posso darvi solo questi due*

https://i.imgur.com/pDCcSKf.png

https://i.imgur.com/PXX83nb.png

il primo è la rivisitazione del blasone del conte di bereguardo, si è prestato ai miei esperimenti molto gentilmente, mentre il secondo è una rivisitazione del blasone di sua Eccellenza il vescovo di Verona, ho voluto provare con lui che è l'ultima richiesta ricevuta

posso ovviamente farne altri se lo desideraste Eminenza

Citation:
*dr off per via del cambio ripetuto del portatile che uso e del fatto che il sito di hosting che usavo è stato chiuso molta roba che avevo fatto per l'araldica imperiale è andata.

Your Eminence, do not worry, I am already relieved that you have received me, I have had to run after some prelates higher up, so thank you for the appointment here.

as for my works, I can only give you these two *

https://i.imgur.com/pDCcSKf.png

https://i.imgur.com/PXX83nb.png

the first is the reinterpretation of the coat of arms of the count of bereguardo, he lent himself to my experiments very kindly, while the second is a reinterpretation of the coat of arms of his Excellency the bishop of Verona, I wanted to prove with him that it is the last request received

of course I can do others if you wish. Eminence

Citation:
*rpg off due to the repeated change of the laptop I use and the fact that the hosting site I used has been shut down a lot of stuff I had done for the imperial heraldry is gone.

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mi dispiace di non averlo ricevuto molto primo, mi scuso a nome del Pontificio Collegio Araldico.

Inès appoggia la mano destra sul petto, dove si trova il cuore, e inclina leggermente il mento verso di lui in segno di deferenza.

Il mio predicato non è Eminenza, ma Altezza Reale. Ma non si preoccupi, sono solo un altro araldo. Vuole sedersi?

Sorrise e prese in considerazione le opere che Marco le aveva presentato.

Nella sua lettera ha detto di aver realizzato dei sigilli, potrebbe produrre alcuni sigilli di prova in questo momento, per mostrarci le sue capacità in questo campo?

Citation:
---------
I am sorry we have not received you much earlier, I apologise on behalf of the Pontifical Heraldic College.

Inès placed her right hand on her chest, where her heart is, and tilted her chin slightly towards him in deference.

Oh my predicate is not Eminence, but Royal Highness. But don't worry, I'm just another herald here. Would you like to take a seat?

She smiled and took the works Marco presented to her to consider.

In your letter you said you had made seals, could you produce some test seals right now, to show us your skills in this field?

Queen of Navarre | Princess of Ischia di Castro | Duchess of Billy | Child of Castile | Countess of Tafalla | Baroness Palatine of St John Lateran | Lady of Bressolles
marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 31, 2022 12:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Altezza Reale, prendo nota, gli appellativi corretti sono importanti.

sorrise sedendosi

per i sigilli no, piu blasoni, i sigilli nessuno mi ha mai insegnato a farli e qualora mi prendeste come apprendista vorrei davvero imparare a farli, trovo siano la parte piu interessante del lavoro grafico

Royal Highness, I take note, correct titles are important.

smiled sitting down

for seals no, more blazons, no one has ever taught me to make them and if you take me as an apprentice I would really like to learn how to make them, I find they are the most interesting part of the graphic work

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2022 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, in questo caso prenderò gli esempi che mi ha mostrato e li porterò in ufficio, in modo che anche i miei superiori possano valutare la sua candidatura. Vi farò sapere presto quale decisione è stata presa.

Grazie per esservi presi la briga di venire qui.

Citation:
OK, in that case I will take these examples you have shown me and bring them to the office, so that my superiors can also assess your candidature. I will let you know soon what decision has been taken.

Thank you for taking the trouble to come here.

marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 22, 2022 6:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening Royal Highness, forgive me if I reappear after about 3 weeks, but since mid-August has passed for a week I wanted to know if there were any news on my candidacy in this college.

Ines..

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 14, 2022 1:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a long wait, Inès already had an answer to give to the two candidates.

Good morning. I am happy to inform you that the Holy Father has considered your candidature to the College of Heraldry, and in agreement with the heralds, it has been considered that it would be best for you to start in the workshops as an apprentice, to perfect your knowledge and technique. Are you in agreement?

marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 14, 2022 5:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

in reality I could not wish for better, for me that I still have a lot to learn it is a perfect middle ground, so I will be able to learn how to make seals, thank you Royal Highness.

So tell me what to do now, I haven't entered a heraldic college long before Mortelane as emperor.

marco_depolis

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 09, 2022 11:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ENG

sorry Your Highness, exactly can you tell me how I should behave now? Do I have to request the updating of the coat of arms for probable "herald's sticks" or herald apprentice for specific exercises, or maybe I have to go to an office? or can I start rehearsing to be submitted directly from the public halls? just to understand how I have to behave.

IT

scusate Altezza, esattamente sapreste dirmi come mi dovrei comportare ora? devo richiedere eventualmente laggiornamento del blasone per dei probabili "bastoni da araldo" o apprendista araldo per eser precisi, o magari devo presentarmi in un ufficio? o posso cominciare a fare prove da sottoporre direttamente dalle sale pubbliche? giusto per comprendere come devo comportarmi.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: